youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
youtu.be/JBgG_VSP7f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you first friendo

Donkey Kong Country game with musical interludes like in the licensed cartoon, same VA and all

>they're alternate history, and one of the later levels have the player participating in amphibious assaults in San Francisco as a Japanese, and New York/Boston as a German

You're a faggot and i don't identify with your faggotry, OP.

A game where you play as OP, and you have to make as many of the same thread as possible. You get multipliers for the number of dicks you're sucking while making the threads.

A procedurally generated game with Dark Messiah's combat.

A diablo like with actual controls

Yandere Simulator

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who will be the next game dev held up by Holla Forums to unreasonable standards, inevitably leading to a careless decision followed by backlash
…to fall?

If i had the time to sit down and learn unity, i would probably be the next. *by the way, is uniy good for 2d games or is there anything better thats free?**

Unity is not good for anything.

Any recs? I have this game idea i want to make. Its a first person dungeon crawler, and i want it to look like might and magic 4 and 5.

As much flak as gamemaker engine gets, it's certainly much better for making games and can actually allow the dev to properly optimize his shit unlike bloatnity, only thing unity's better than it is 3D and browser-based stuff, but like Flash it just refuses to not be a slow piece of shit.

You could make it in the Doom engine, look up GLOOME, it's a sourceport that lets you build games with the doom sourcecode with all the new features ZDoom and GZDoom have without having to worry about shitty restrictive licences that prevent you from selling your work.

Can it do tile based movement like etrian oddessy? Ill look into that too.

You can change how movement and view works with a few dirty hacks adjustments, and map design tool are basically made to make square-filled maps so you can try different approaches like teleportation or simple cutscene-like 'walks' between tiles. Engine is as flexible as much as you understand how it works, pretty much can do everything if you put your heart to it, heck someone even ported half of Mortal Kombat 2 to it once and it played fairly well despite some input delay.

UE4

Learn to make your own engine. You'll eventually have to dissect one anyway, better it be something you can understand.

Where you play a slave catcher and work to break up the underground railroad

Now the problem there is, the most expericence with coding is making a basic command line program in c++. I dont think im going to be able to make an engine on maybe a week of learning to code.

There's tutorials to find, C++ and assembly will be most useful for you.
I find plunging myself into complex, daunting, and overambitious projects to be the best way to learn about computer language and science.

I got an idea which I'm already working on prototyping but I've got a few problems.
long story short, I want to merge a comfy adventure game like ocarina of time with slow, methodical combat dork souls style and rts mechanics where you build a town and protect it from constant sieges, basically the player gets to build units from a third person view rather than top down and as an actual character. and to compensate for him having to actually walk around and scout locations, units have a rest meter, meaning that for example an unit that hasn't worked for two minutes will work twice as fast for two minutes once he's assigned a task.
problem is, I don't see it working from a comfy point of view, the player must have the ability to just walk around doing quests for the populace or scout the surrounding area and fight bandits and shit without worrying about his town, but shouldn't just be able to let the AI do the managing with no downsides.
any ideas?
also, has this been done before?

Cross genre doesn't work if the play styles don't mesh. No one wants to play two games at once.
My suggestion is that each villager can be selected as a "hero", and you can play as a villager to level him up, get supplies, recruit more villagers, advance the main story, stuff like that. But each villager has a specific role in the village, so sending one out will deprieve the village of their usefulness (e.g. You can play as the doctor to survive longer in the wild, but if someone back home gets sick they'll suffer through it.)

very nice feedback, but just to be sure, you're suggesting I remove the city planning aspects as they would clash with the rest of the mechanics?

A game where you kill atheists.

Those mechanics should be used if they directly affect each other. The best thing to do is brainstorm everything you want for the game, and try to think of the biggest thing that could tie them all together, then remove what doesn't fit. You should be able to pitch your idea in a single sentence.

user you can already play as the Germans in the second BiA game. True there isn't a story as such but it's closer than most games get.

what's the point of this.
this is the mentality that killed Shadows of the Damned

Open-World Stealth in which you play as Todd Howard and have to your way through post-apocalyptic Munchkin Land.

Pick a tribe of dwarves to survive in a hellish sandbox world.
Explore dangerous dungeons to save the world.
Build a team and grow them to become the warriors of light that save the world.

It just boils your idea to a fundamental value that you can expand upon. Otherwise, all you have is a mess.

But user two of those games are pretty damn shallow. I'd struggle to sum up something like STALKER in a single sentence and not sell it short.

When will you all die?

Okay think of it like building a house. Your single sentence is the foundation, meaning where is the game? how big is it? what can you do with it?
After that you make complex decisions that eventually tie together, because you already know how it's going to turn out, but not really know what it will look like.
If you start with the complex stuff first, your game is going to fall apart.

Phantasy Star Online already exists.

After that you make complex decisions that eventually tie together, because you already know how it's going to turn out, but not really know what it will look like.

Well that I can agree on particualrly after seeing so many Kickstarters/Early Access games go tits up. I still think one sentence might be a little limiting.

Here's your homework, write down your favorite games and describe them in a single sentence. Bonus points if you don't use genres or other games to describe.

Read this page: projectgorgon.com/5-welcome-to-project-gorgon Read all of the "planned features." Realize the game will never be complete, the features will never work with one another well, and the game should never have been kikestarted. Now do the opposite for your game's design.

A game where the MC has Schizophrenia

each personality is a different party member

It's a crazy game like DMC and switching personality switches the style of gameplay.

Story happens in his head, with other party members. They all look like MC, with slight differences and different personalities

If I could just learn a programming language I could.

programming isn't the hard part, it making the resources.

Okay, but this is a crapshoot

sir i am gonna need you to show me source of that now

Ironically it's the other way around for me.

You'll have to ask Holla Forums. It's in one of the Archie Boom comics.

Religion is holding the Arab nations back, though, what with all the killing and the terrorism. Really Islam should just be wiped off the map as an idealogy.

Religion in america, not so, as churches are just charity organizations at this point.

No shit, Islam is a satanic crypto-pagan moon cult that began in 600 AD. Mohammed is the definition of a false prophet, and the Quran is a vile, disgusting and hateful book that orders to kill and murder in the name of their false god.

Quran and Talmud = bad

Bible and Torah = good

And don't even get me started on Pantheism, New Age, eastern mysticism and Kundalini serpent shit.

The world is becoming increasingly pagan again, accepting demonic doctrines thanks to years of liberal, leftist PC brainwashing and cultural marxism. We're very near to the NWO and Antichrist beast system.

Fundamentalist Christians are increasingly becoming more isolated and ostracized, painted as "extremists", "bigots" or "archaic". Setting up strawman and caricature instead of addressing the truth.

It's all part of Satan's agenda, for the upcoming persecution.

But don't fret user, Jesus is LORD and the devil knows his time is running out.

Mount and Blade with no over head map.

Am I being detained?

Didn't we have this thread yesterday? And the day before that? It feels extremely suspicious. How about you check my original character instead?

You sound like a man of God, but those trips….

Torah = first 5 books of the Bible you illiterate dolt

You can land on planets, and get this, you can harvest materials. And you leave a secret at the center after all the planet hopping. Something like award-winning The Wintess. Pretty rad, right?

Probably not even a kike or a proper Catholic. Just a shit enthusiast.

Catholicism is a joke.

There are thousands of documentaries, articles and books exposing the RCC and Papacy and showing their true identity.

Protip: the Vatican is the Antichrist counterfeit church of Revelation. Mystery Babylon.

EA shill thread. This is like the third one today.

dawkins already disproved christianity, go back to your containment board christfag.

0/10 poor bait

The theory of evolution has been debunked years ago, it's a myth that atheists cling to.

LMAO, i bet you think the earth is flat too retard

No I do not.

Ad hominem
Appeal to ridicule
Appeal to authority

I spot 3 logical fallacies in your shitpost.

A racing game in virtual reality where it actually feels like you're going fast.

Bonus, it's a podracing game.

and i spot a delusional christfag. people like you are responsible for atrocities like the dark ages and the Holocaust.

You're the delusional one, m8

You literally believe you're a mutant monkey that came from a rock 9 gorillion years ago.

When all of that has been disproven.

Evolution really is a sham, though.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

I don't think you understand the "template" half of "template thread" friendo.
Your attempt to fit in is appreciated though.

Theistic Evolution master race.

your really a child, LOL, here, ask ur mom to read you this book and maybe you're eyes will open

the worst part about this b8 is that the b8man will never reply to anything that isn't blatant insults or philosophical hogwash
I suppose he does a good job of imitating actual creationists

You're not a Christian.

Exactly.

I'm waiting for a genuine, solid argument.

But all atheists are capable of is shitposting and low quality bait. They already surrender the debate before it even began.

HearthStone is made in Unity.
Make your own conclusion.

I know that is not the original.
github.com/exmex/HS_Multilang

Why would you want to have this debate here of all places? Why not fuck off back to /christian/? I'm sure Holla Forums would be a more appropriate place, as well. Basically, your bullshit about creationism isn't V I D E O G A M E S

le raection image

You're right.

kill urself christcuck

kill urself fedoracuck

V IS FOR VIDYA
Just how many more derailed threads we need to realize we are Holla Forums?

You do realize what board we're on right

thats a nice try, but you know exactly what I mean Mr ruseman
if I started posting animals commonly known as being "transitional" you'd be quiet as a mouse until someone else just insulted you

Based Christposters. I'm glad I'm not the only one in this board.
How do we make /christian/ great again? It's become a catholic circlejerk last time I checked.
sage for off-topic

"based"

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
trueorigin.org/spetner1.php

Evolutionism is a myth. The only thing that evolve are Pokémon.

You would know if you ever did any research instead of letting a Marxist professor tell you what to believe.

Not an argument.

(1)

/christian/ was great after the purge of the old BO, but after a few weeks it went shit again.

The butthurt Papist probably managed to apply as mod, and then proceeded to ban every Bible-believing Christian.

buddy
friend
pal of mine
if you want some proof all you gotta do is ask
that's all
present me with a biology question

look at the user I replied to he's (1) too you retard stay mad because you use the bible as your only source and have nothing to back it up

fuck off

pokemon are more real than your phony god. at least with go you can see them around.

I have 0 problem with you people believing in god. But I do have a problem with you fags spreading misinformation.

Incorrect, there are tons of extra-biblical proof and evidence. I don't even know where to start.

Ask what subject.

You make a claim (evolution is true).
Back up that claim.

God is more real than your pathetic little life.

What misinformation?

Bullshit, he'd ask for the transitional fossils in between, and the transitional fossils in between those.

Pure imagination and speculation.

There's something called the scientific method.
You know, things you can observe and repeat.

Nobody has seen a dog produce a non-dog.
Nobody has seen a whale turn into a cow.

Yes, there are variations within a kind, but canines will always remain canines. They all descended from the original wolf.

Any basic knowledge of DNA and genetics will show that there are limits.

Evolutionists have a wild imagination, they believe a creature can turn into anything (((given enough years))). This is not science, this is in the realm of faith.

try eating steak with a spoon you faggot

oh wait you'd just pray to you're god to put it on ur mouth right hahahahah

If I may, I'd just like to ask; what's your goal here? I mean, this wasn't the best thread in existence, but it had some potential. That potential is dead now, and it's not entirely your doing, e4aea9. However, you are obviously not interested in talking about V I D E O G A M E S and would rather spout off about your political and religious views. Seems to me you'd be more at home on
>>>/n/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/christian/
>>>Holla Forums
any one of these other boards. Why here? Why now? By coming here and shoving your ideology into our collective faces, you're no better than the fedora caricatures that you ridicule. Are you here just to shitpost? Are you here just to "troll"? I just don't understand. You have plenty of space to go talk about your bullshit elsewhere, but you insist on shitting your faggotry on a board that isn't dedicated to the topics you're interesting in talking about. Is it some streak of rebelliousness? Wow, how anti-establishment of you, user. You're posting off topic bait in a lazy thread about video games. Congratulations. You're really sowing the seeds of disillusion. Now, I know I can't really do anything to convince you that you're wasting your time. After all, I have no physical power over you, and you are getting some people to respond to your shitposting, myself included. However, in the end, what will it really accomplish? This thread will die, and you will have only managed to get people to respond to your shitposts with shitposts of their own and in equal measure. You sure as fuck won't change any minds, although I suppose some may consider the act of watching a thread crash and burn an amusing sight. I suppose maybe that's all you're set out to do. Is that it? You just can't resist the opportunity to derail any and all threads you enter for the fuck of it?
Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. I know that my existence here is equally pointless, but at the very least I'm trying to understand where a faggot like you is coming from, and that could be considered productive, if you really squint your eyes and twist your mind and stretch some logic.

You make a claim (evolution isn't true).
Back up that claim.

Protip: a line written by some unlearned fag 1000 years ago isn't "evidence"; it's hearsay. That doesn't stand up in court and it doesn't stand up in a debate either.

I smell a copypasta in the making.

I'm done.

Since evolutionists/atheists can't provide any proof for their hypothesis, I'll leave it with this.

There are theological, philosophical, scientific and archeological evidence supporting the Bible.

/thread

We can literally read genes. It's not that they look similar, it's that we can look at the sequence of genes that is the literal building instructions for a creatures cells, and see where they changed/mutated to adapt for survival over time.

atheist logic.

common designer, not common ancestor

yeah, run away before i embarass you further kiddo

Hey I just read about that recently. Here's the actual story:

Dr. Osborn received the specimen in March of 1922, and quickly set out to identify it. Osborn, along with Dr. William D. Matthew soon came to the conclusion that the tooth had belonged to an anthropoid ape. They then passed the tooth along to William K. Gregory and Dr. Milo Hellman who agreed that the tooth belonged to an anthropoid ape more closely related to humans than to other apes. Only a few months later, an article was published in Science announcing the discovery of a manlike ape in North America.

An illustration of H. haroldcookii was done by artist Amédée Forestier, who modeled the drawing on the proportions of "Pithecanthropus" (now Homo erectus), the "Java ape-man," for the Illustrated London News. Osborn was not impressed with the illustration, calling it: "a figment of the imagination of no scientific value, and undoubtedly inaccurate".[2]

From its initial description, Hesperopithecus was regarded as an inconclusive find by a large portion of the scientific community. Examinations of the specimen continued, and the original describers continued to draw comparisons between Hesperopithecus and apes. Further field work on the site in the summers of 1925 and 1926 uncovered other parts of the skeleton. These discoveries revealed that the tooth was incorrectly identified. According to these discovered pieces, the tooth belonged neither to a man nor an ape, but to a fossil of an extinct species of peccary called Prosthennops serus. The misidentification was attributed to the fact that the original specimen was severely weathered. The earlier identification as an ape was retracted in the journal Science in 1927

Although the identity of H. haroldcookii did not achieve general acceptance in the scientific community,[2] and the purported species was retracted half a decade after the original article had been published by Osborn, creationists have promoted the episode as an example of the scientific errors that can undermine the credibility of paleontology and hominid evolution theories, and how such information is peer reviewed or accepted as mainstream knowledge.[4][5]

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR GODDAMN NOT VIDYAGAEMS

go back to school faggit

transitional forms
genetic drift
fossil forms
snake legs
whale legs
clear theropod anatomy within the entirety of aves
furcula in large theropod dinosaurs
protofeather genes turned off in crocodylians
I decided to humor your shitty vague as fuck question because it was easy enough to think up some shit off the top of my head, if you'd like to talk specifically about the evolution of something like whales, or birds, or humans feel free to ask away

What is the significance of Chromosome 2 in humans?

That`s the opposite of what I said.
To use a similar analogy, imagine a mid-sized FR sedan. The market needed a large, four seater FR convertible, so somebody designed a convertible using the same structure, same engine, interchangable parts, same everything except a few notable differences (lowerable roof, maybe a new radio, etc.). This is a market-demanded evolution of a car platform.
Survival is a MUCH stronger imperative for change in creatures, and it's already proven (and recognized by christians even hundreds of years ago) that genes can (and often do) mutate in successive generations.
If an animal's offspring is better suited to survive than it's parents, even in a minor way, it's likely that animal will have a higher chance of reproducing, and thus that gene becomes more widespread than those existing.

It's not about a monkey turning into a man; it's about a monkey-like mammal getting food easier by having opposable thumbs, surviving better by having lower jaw strength in exchange for increased cranium size, etc.

For current-year proof in that last thing I said, niggers have big jaws.

So do you have any proof for evolution or what?

There are none. Putting 2 animals that look slightly similar next to eachother doesn't prove anything. The DNA genepools are hugely different.

Debunked by Kent Hovind in the '90s.
No such thing as "vestigial" organs. Those are not legs, they are used for mating.

Naming things is cute, but it doesn't prove anything.

Nice fantasy you've got, but it's not reality.

Try harder you pseudo-intellectual, and address these:

trueorigin.org/spetner1.php

That's a funny meme Daniel. Now fuck off

I haven't even used a single Bible verse in this thread, what are you talking about?

Take your pills, you might be paranoid.

I like how you basically just said "no those don't count"
there are so many, and having animals show signs of adaptation ONLY found in a specific group helps to cement that
then explain the visible back legs of this SNAKE AND WHALE, theres no reason these animals should even have these parts if modern forms have turned them into much smaller pieces, also explain the completely worthless arms of carnotaurus, or other advanced abelisaurs, they literally didn't have a use for them
I want you to name ONE feature in birds that dinosaurs didn't already have
also what is archaeopteryx

ITT a Gish galloper derails thread and projects harder than an IMAX theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xBWPiJLnFw

youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

If you believe you're a monkey, you're an idiot.
Atheists love evolution because not because it's been proven (it's not),
but because it gives an escape from God and accountability.

The fact is that sinful mankind loves to rebel against God, and the satanic occult societies provided this Communist/Liberal/Humanist world view to combat Biblical Christianity in the 18th century.

Most people are completely unaware of the vast conspiracy and agenda to destroy Christianity in the west, and replace it with an ecumenical, pluralist, one-world 'New Age' satanic religion where everyone holds hands and sings kumbaya, defying the living God as in the days of Babel.

Those are not legs you dumb imbecile.
They are used for MATING. STABILITY DURING SEX.

Atheists love to think they are smart, but they are actually really fucking stupid and clueless.
"Proclaiming themselves to be wise, they became fools".

Like for real, who would side with that amirite?

I find it ironic of you posting that bitch as your reaction image.
was it part of your plan?

Lucifer means "light-bearer"

Satan was a covering cherub before he became full of pride and rebelled against God.

He will be thrown in the lake of fire together with unrepentant sinners that rejected Jesus Christ in their lives.

Ok so to sum up this thread:

Provide links, sources, evidence and data.
Shitposts and ad hominems

Christianity wins again.

/thread

here's a close up buddy
and another species of whale
boy, thats egg on your face huh?
also maybe answer my other question

so videogames right?

videogames

Please stop feeding the same autist that shits up every thread with his crackpot Youtube videos because he has no fucking arguments. How many times before you fucks learn.

Has an autistic chimp-out in a thread about videogames
Gives the sperglord more rope to hang himself with

Comedy winds again.

Atheists actually believe this.

Life is a video game user, and we are merely players.

For my idea:
I want game world to be like this evolution simulation:
youtu.be/JBgG_VSP7f8
Take M&B and make it so kingdoms grow just like organism here. They build cities, villages and try to grow to become stronger than the rest.
M&B did it to extend by making world change based on lords AI, I want the game to expand on it by making a lot more NPCs with AI and giving them a lot more options besides just conquering other cities.

I swear to god this thread and my idea being based on Evolution Simulation is pure coincidence.

That's because their DNA is incompatible without unnatural intervention, i.e. if a cow is impregnated by a whale their genes simply aren't compatible due to differences in which genes are actively expressed; in addition to fundamental differences in their genome.
Also, they COULD become a hybrid chimera, if there was unnatural intervention; which has been done in the past for certain animals, but in large part the actual allowing of the development of these chimeras has been deemed unethical.
I.E. unnatural evolution of the genome through human intervention.

Also, there's a particular part about genetics that gives quite a bit of credence to evolution of our genome; which has been proven time and time again to actively evolve over time (due to outside manual influence, or natural influences such as certain degenerative diseases, or chromosome defects due to said switching being active/inactive).
DNA holds "switches" for whether or not a gene is expressed, as in, these gene switches determine the expression of a particular gene (epigenetics).
Such as the assembly of a proper human lung in the womb due to the correct gene switches being active, or an improper lung being assembled by stem cells due to the improper switches being deactivated or activated (which can be naturally, or unnaturally switched off).
These gene switches play a large role in evolution, and when you hear that a banana has more in common with us than some animal species, and that humans have fewer genes than some bugs, yet we're more complex, this due to what genes are being expressed, and hence which genes are switched into an active or deactivated state.

However, a dog of a different breed can be bred with another dog of another breed… u know why?
They have compatible DNA, and in large part the divergence of their genetic line is quite similar; i.e. they all derive from the wolf as you stated.
However, these different breeds expressing different traits (phenotypes, genotypes) are a result of evolution of their genome (genes switched on or off, and evolution of the makeup of their genome).

The reason why a dog can't breed and birth a cat, is because their genomes simply do not retain a compatible state like the genes of a german shepard compared to a poodle; i.e. a common ancestor of recent enough genetic compatibility (chromosomes, genes active, etc).
I.E. they lack a common ancestor that is of recent enough lineage to have similar expressions of genes, chromosomes, and other basic necessities that implicitly define if a species can breed with another species; i.e. the egg of a dog cannot be fertilized by a cat's sperm due to intrinsic incompatibilities of their genome.

However, a horse can breed with a donkey, and produce a mule.
Notice here they're of the family Equidae and genus Equus.
However, the mule is in most cases sterile (i.e. cannot impregnate or be impregnated), and this is due to their # of chromosomes being different than say a horse of the same family Equidae; so this means they cannot produce sex cells that are compatible with the chromosomes of say a horse (i.e. how phenotypes/genotypes are formed via the exchanging of genetic material if the pairs of chromosomes are homologous).

Of course, that's how genetics works, this isn't magic; it's wetware that functions via delicate chemical processes.

No, this is a strawman and u know it.
It depends on the environment, the atmospheric conditions, the ecosystem, and many other factors that influence traits and expression of genetics; in addition to the mutation of genes that equates to a more "advanced" version of a species surviving due to said "advanced" trait being more advantageous to their survival.

Spore, but good

wow, this thread derailed faster than West Midnapore

I was going to type a whole wall of redtext complaining about this shit but on a second reading of the thread I have come to the conclusion this can't be anything other than a concerted effort.
congratulations, you got the thread derailed, now what's the next step of your master plan.

elaborate

goddamit this thread didn't ask for this.

is the thread autosaging?