It's okay to have gay or sexually depraved characters if it's not pandering to SJW

Wonderful sentiment, but why the new thread for it?

???

We shouldn't have villains in games because they are depraved and evil

You seem to be lost christcuck.

You should stop playing videogames.

I like the things I like. Pandering to people that don't like the same things as I do, or that like them in a different way is going to result in something I don't like. Otherwise I don't care.

Also your thread's going to turn into the same thing the Gwyndolyn thread did.

Jesus christ, fuck off freech.

It's ok to have niche audiences.

fuck off back to cuckchan, aryan roleplayer.
fuckheads like you are why 8/pol/ is so fucking shit.

What if the purpose of the game is to kill all gays?

BR? HUEHEUEHEUE

Hitler did nothing wrong and real gays are degenerates but if you try to take away cute girls loving cute girls you can fuck right off.

Requesting that one Chinese doujin about how to uncuck yourself when you get cucked

Gonna have to check that out, NTR-revenge is the one genre I feel really good after fapping to.

I agree.

Everything is propaganda, just like nothing is art.

In the end, the propaganda should be factually right, and not wrong.

Get your "everything has to be political" malarkey out of my tibetan portraiture board.

Holla Forums is right about some things like the Holocaust not happening, but political and moral beliefs will always be subjective.

Cry me a river.

very few people are having as much fun as I am

HOL UP HOL UP IS YOU IS YOU SAYIN LIKE IS YOU SAYIN WE HAZ DUBS AND SHEIT?

Morality is not relative, it is objective. There is right and wrong, and it is set in stone.

I think we all know who the clear winner is.

why the fuck does sex dominate so many video games that have nothing to do with copulation

are we humans really so primal that we as a species can't create any form of media without pumping it full of sexual content

are we fucking bonobos?

To show how degenerate they are? Of course it's a-okey.

Hmm, gee, I wonder why that is.

I don't mean to devalue your meme, but aren't we already talking about gay homolust in games?

Something that is biologically undesirable and impossible to justify by the "literally everything ever is driven by the desire to reproduce" argument.

Also that argument is absolutely fucking stupid, human beings are capable of willingly going against their own design which is why "degeneracy" can exist.

There are things other than sex.

Hi Holla Forums

this

And thank god that someone has found the perfect definition to morality, and he shall be like unto a god upon earth, and the meek shall tremble at his sight.

Those are anomalies in genetic code. Sex drive can be turned off, as well as completely reprogrammed for a desire of shit that will not actually create children. Our minds are also capable of abstract thought, which explains a lot. We can go against our code because we have the mental capacity to do whatever the fuck we want.

I believe in the social justice of killing niggers.

TIME TO DROP THE ULTIMATE DEGENERACY ON THIS THREAD

Gay homolust makes sense with reproduction if the gene that makes people want to fuck all the time isn't perfect, but only good enough to keep spreading. If 100 men have the "fuck like crazy" gene, 90 of them fuck women, and 10 of them fuck other men, it's still a net benefit.

Outside of human beings, and talking about simpler organisms or organisms with brains capable of only doing basic shit, you'd be correct.

And yet, here we are.

Freedom to choose means freedom to destroy.

Well OK then, whatever you say.

Yes it is

Tokenism is wrong. Not just because of deliberative attempts of subversion of ideals, but it just makes plain bad characters. What's so hard to get? Are you trying to bait or serious?

Oh shit I walked into cancer abort abortĸ

It's entirely fine if it's not just shoehorned in. What sort of false flaggotry is this?

Anyway, it's obvious that most modern writers don't understand the difference between what is natural and forced. They are also writing things for huge companies that are banking on surveyed consumers and guess who's usually taking those survey? Not a bunch of anons that use their spare time to actually play vidya but the homuncluous ugly cunts that ruin everything and don't even have a singular hobby to call their own. They may dress up and play pretend but anyone of any value knows they are empty husks. Dumb sells and that's never going to stop.

Welp, it was nice while it lasted.

If it's done wrong, shit is still shit. OP is an obvious faggot, though.

Just picking apart the retardation of OP's overall reasoning.
The CCA was easily one of the worst things to happen to Holla Forums, and I'd rather not see it happen to Holla Forums regardless of whether it comes from the right or the left.

There is actually one game that pulls off a heavily SJW narrative with tons of special snowflake SJW characters, and doesn't feel pretentious or degenerate at all.

VA-11 HALL-A. You'd be surprised at how much you can accomplish with a consistent world design, that both celebrates the upsides and points out the downsides of "progress".

How can gay characters possibly not be SJW pandering?

This is a secret club. GTFO

it always was like that
>only when japs do it
which is why SJW have no fucking idea that there were traps/transexuals or gays in vidya games before nu-male cucks got into the bandwagon of pandering

CCA was also used as a tool by the big dogs in the industry to fuck up their rivals. Make an educated guess why American comics are the "Big Two + Archie".

EA would do the same thing. In a fucking HEARTBEAT.

When they're loli yuri fapbait.
someone post that Magical Girl Illya mana transfer webm

Morality is subjective. Ethics is the agreed upon rules by which humans operate in their multiple subjectivity - which is probably what you're looking for, and the closest to objectivity that you have. However, the agreements upon which a society bases its ethics does change over time.

Given that morality systems always prescribe certain actions and principles and habits, they are in actuality normative in their approach. True objectivity is generally found in purely positive and descriptive approaches.

However, just because something is subjective, it doesn't mean that it's wrong or useless. Both kinds of approaches and bases are required for a functioning society.

:^}

You stupid? Are you gay? Or a girl?

because they're "stereotypes"
stupidly enough, undertale gay characters are also stereotypes

They can be pandering to weeb neckbeards instead.

This one?
Or the other one.

Cause sexuality has little use to gameplay. Look at Dragon Age/Mass Effect. How much time do you think they wasted doing romance scenes for every possible combination.

Depends on how is done

I meant the webm where the loli with black hair gets raped by the robot.

There is no robot in the show, do you mean this one?

u wut?

Well, shit. I didn't think I was into yuri.

I see now that I was mistaken.

That lore doesn't exist anymore. Well, except when Disney changes its mind. Like they did with a certain Chiss admiral.

Of course, with that, it's not impossible now for Kyle to come back. What do you think Disney would do to him?

I agree that it is objective, but you're not gonna get anywhere just shoving your beliefs down people's throats on a fucking imageboard on a board that's about fucking video games instead of your personal politics.

b-but i will le redpill so many Holla Forumsirgins with mah ebin redpill breads

>>>/freech/

I can't play games that lack the color green and neither should you. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

>>>/cuckchan/

lol

That is a correct statement, OP.

Excuse me a moment, how did I miss that in the single line of greectext?

Accept the light of yuri into your heart.

i will accept any degenerancy from nipland
even racemixing

Degeneracy is okay.

Truthful propaganda is an oxymoron.

That's not ultimate.

FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHTS