How come nobody brings up the original dumb broad of the series

How come nobody brings up the original dumb broad of the series.

Gets the chancellor removed so Palpatine can jump into his place.

Puts Jar jar in change so he can fuck things up even more.

Fucks and gets pregnant with Anakin even though they both know this is a big no-no and Anakin clearly has problems.

Continues hiding information form Obi-Wan even after he tells her her boyfriend has murdered children because "not my man".

After helping to totally drive Anakin over the edge, she loses the "will to live" and keels over leaving two orphans.

All during this, she says dumb shit like the pic to convince herself she's smarter than everyone else.

Star Wars is a shit universe propelled along soley by the inertia of George Lucas' accidental masterpiece 40 years ago.

Because the only people who give a shit about the prequels are Lucas and people who watched them while they were children and haven't developed the ability to distinguish nostalgia from quality.

Everyone else has already had a hundred conversations about how bad the prequels are, including but not limited too how shit a character Padme was and how badly written everything was.

Because at least she was cute.

Because these faggots love that jew like the hypocrites they as

are you fucking scraping this from halfchan/tv/ or is this a bot or are you just that autistic

But there's even more. She was volunteering in Soros' rapefugee NGOs. When Anakin removed kebab, she felt worse about poor roaches than the people they kidnapped and raped to death. The sole reason she started conspiring with Spic Organa and other jews and token niggers was because they were all salty that their pet aliens don't know what's good for them, and also because Organa's relative lost the chancellor vote to Sheev.

So?
Padme is a fairly consistent character.
She's someone who has been thrown into the political arena far too young and while showing strength of character and some leadership talents, she is idealistic, naive and easily manipulated and when she realize she has fucked up she's sad. She tries her best but her best is clearly not enough.
And the actress act exactly like that.

That's her personality and it continues during the three movies through the arcs.

She's a written character.

sad

It's funny, even though you hate Trump so much you can't help but to emulate him. Are goons the biggest fans Trump got?

That was her body double, who doubtless was influenced by Palpatine himself.
Point.
This has happened previously with Jedi; I believe Anakin and Padme were just the ones that would have caused the largest scandal had it happened.
Would you believe that a legendary war hero and the literal Space Messiah would be a bad guy?
Being a woman and being unable to understand why authoritarianism is better than democracy, she really fucked up here. But the whole "will to live" thing was actually retconned to mean that the ayys working on here didn't know what the fuck they were doing, and that she really died from asphyxiation caused by Anakin's Force Choke.
But it did, n'est-pas?

The body doubles are just decoys, they don't make any decisions. Pademe herself called on the Senate to cast a Vote of No Confidence against the previous guy.

And yes, fucking a guy who had emotional problems, and withholding info when ANOTHER legendary war hero is telling you this guy did bad shit is still stupid. In both cases it was because it was the guy she had the hots for which isn't really a good reason, and again ,makes her look like a dope when she acts like everyone else but her is being blind to the truth.

And I like the retconning thing. That means even the later writers knew this was shitty writing.

She's completely useless and an incompetent queen, but I would destroy that kosher ass

No shit. Making it a tween is even worse.

How did yhose perfect genetics lead to this faggot

I agree, I would also say that there is very compelling evidence that she was being force manipulated for YEARS by Palpy.

I don't see any problem.

OOBA
What did the medical droid mean by this lads? I have to know, the answer has eluded me since I was a child.

t.Mike

And this is why we got MaRey-Sue.

So? Everyone thought he was a good leader

Nepotism, he's Palpatine's friend.

Love is blind.

See above.

She didn't decide to die, you're taking it literally are you american?

And yet nobody can point an inconsistency about her character. Not being a familiar archetype designed to root for doesn't make a character poorly written.

Because she's not a fucking Mary Sue

She was stupid for believing in democracy but she was so cute and pretty that she made up for it tbh.

Name a single intelligent thing her character did in any of the three movies.

me on election night smh

This. Best female character in the series. Even dies during childbirth like a genuine trad-THOT.

Who said she was inconsistent? I'm saying she was a fucking idiot. I guess that counts as an archetype.

How am I supposed to take it? The fucking robot even says they have no ide why she's dying. It's like she's lost the will to live.
Only later on, did they retcon after realizing it didn't have the tragic air they were going for.
I

So you're saying liberty didn't die with a thunderous applause?

She got manipulated into doing that, because her own people she was supposed to represent were held hostage by the Trade Federation. Sheev gave her a solution to the problem, because the senate didn't help want to help her out (and shouldn't have done it either). And thus began the masterful sith-takeover of the Republic.

People hated the prequels and her character/acting

She was utterly forgettable.