Washington Post wants Fox & Friends "killed before it's too late"

Washington Post wants Fox & Friends "killed before it's too late"

archive.is/gExXM

There trying to use Trump's tweets to try and make the claim that Fox News is somehow giving the president orders.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHAN-DT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick, rev up those twitter accounts. Accuse them of attacking the Free Press.

They're really lashing out recently, aren't they?
They can't handle that their empire is finally burning before them.

lolwut

Murdoch and Fox hate Trump and shilled against him constantly during the election and still do from time to time. They only play along for now because if they went against a Republican president they'd lose their viewers and ad shekels but constantly during Trump's term they've done shit against him. All the MSM fear and hate Trump, Fox is no different.

So what? Spark a civil war among the legacy media. It just makes their demise quicker.

I look at Fox News the same way I do the Alt-right, a convenient scapegoat to draw fire from our (((enemies))) while we strike with impunity.

I have often wondered why the enemy never ever names us and makes us a center point of discussion

Can't argue with those digits

Because they are scared shitless of normalfags staying and going full 1488

So a fraud news outfit, The Washington Post, is advocating for murder of journalists?

If you don't ignore your enemy they win.

KEK
The Mouthpiece of the DNC speaks once again, and this time they want to cut down the controlled opposition.
Fox might be a bunch of neocons, but with them out of the way, they can put larger pressure on places like Breitbart, Drudge, and eventually 8/pol/ and whatnot.

I think they are finally being struck with the reality that the russian thing is bullshit and that trump is president for the next 4 years.
Expect by December they will hit depression mode.

The holy trips have spoken.

GAS THE JOURNOS, NEWS WAR NOW

Basically, yeah. The Alt-right is more of a smear on us than Fox because the latter's liberal boogieman meme has died of old age and all that's left is shabbos goy cuckservatism that they don't pay attention to, but both confuse the shit out of fencesitting normalfags who can't figure out where these dank .gifs keep coming from.

mediagate when

The jews don't dare name Holla Forums because they know if people heard what we had to say, too many would agree with us.

This. Even if you start lurking just to be edgy, eventually it sticks.

indeed. Enough time and exposure and the redpill of doubt sinks in. Leftist fags lurking on here even in an ironic fashion end up coming back as they get pissed they can't agree with their leftist commie "friends" anymore. Then storm back here going "fuck you Holla Forums I used to be "x" ". The more exposure anyone has on here, the more they become converted over via many redpills and then are awakened to the jews.

I still remember how I got redpilled. Started out with edgy 9/11 jokes, stumbled onto a documentary about all the fucked shit that went on behind the scenes, and I got fucking paranoid that night.

does anyone have the webm of that cnn reporter getting punched in the face? we're getting closer and closer to the era where abusing reporters is the cool and fun thing to do, because every will love to hate them.

the "online bullying" of journalists is already the fun and cool thing to do, it's only a matter of time.

Wew super Satan
TWITTERMECH ACTIVATED
PRAISE KEK

10 years or so ago I learned about /n/ from Holla Forums and started going there to argue about the Holocaust. How dare those ebil natzees deny the holocaust, how could they be so heartless to the innocent chosen people?!

I argued with you guys there for a good year or so. Towards the end, I'd have discussions about it with friends. I'd tell them I was spending time online arguing with Nazis for fun and they'd laugh and ask
>How can people be so dumb? My grandfather helped liberate Dachau you know. They were gassing jews there! I can't believe anybody would deny that.

Oh no, did WaPo promote violence against journalists?

If I have a little more time on my hands, I'd delve more into this, but it is very much the reason why the jews don't name us on their shit when kvetching. For many points. One being, that they would be admitting that a rag tag group of anons shitposting mongolian cave paintings on a chinese ricepudding-format imageboard are the greatest political threat to them compared to anything else in the world. Think about that for a second. Kikes and goons alike are terrified of 24/7 autists shitposting smug anime girls and consider them the greatest threat, because of the honed memesmithing, arguments, and willingness to delve and find shit out. The second being clearly that naming us would give more and more attention for normal fags to come lurking. Sure the summer and edgier kids would get old real fast, but those that aren't chased off to 4chan Holla Forums would stay, lurk, and learn more shit (or they get chased off to reddit). Sure, it starts off as dark humor shitposting for "lulz", but then the more they delve, the more truth opens up to them. And then the thirst, the drive to learn more continues, and then they grow to hate. Hate for those around them, hate that they now realize they along with others online but also those around the world have to keep their power level in check as their desire to preserve, save, and defend the race, people, and nation rings throughout them.

what did they mean by this

lel. We should fuck with them using this.

We became the hive mind, the zerg, the borg, the jewish cabal, the Thule group and just about every type of super sheekret society the world has ever dreamed up all rolled into one massive ocean of shit and piss. You try and fight back and we laugh, you try and laugh at us and we mock you even more and reveal all your motley weaknesses and fears, you take us seriously and everyone else laughs at you for taking blatant idiots serious. We have become memetic Sun Tzu masters whom cannot be hit, yet hit back with the furry of over 9000 tendies. We are both an endless horde, and lonely individual basement dwellers whom never have seen the light of day. We are the very Universe itself laughing back at the absurdity of what humanity takes seriously, but yet we are more deadly serious at what we speak than anyone not of us can ever know.

We are the faceless horde. The umman manda. You will either submit and become us, or be crushed. We are you, you will be us. Forever, as above so below.

Checking quads of satan and his devious plan.

The way I've seen Holla Forums influence memes into genuine propaganda for the truth in just the last 6-12 months, I'm convinced Holla Forums will be how normies get redpilled on jews being genuine vampires.

Holy fucking cringe, Batman.
Dial down the autism a notch.

Why dont they like Fox&Friends? Its a show with a fucking open borders guy who was born in fucking Panama. Panama.. and hes telling Americans how their borders should work, and saying things like "Yea, but those were supporters of the Polish president, not just random Polish people, thats not like what ALL of Poland thinks"

Bullshit it isnt. THAT is Fox & Friends, and WP cant even handle that.

Huge numbers of normal fags (stop using normies you reddit faggot), already know about pizzagate and seriously question why the fuck it is not taken far more seriously. Many of them have sat on juries and sent men to jail over less proof than what the chans have pushed into the wider net about that pedo shit. And the depths of that rabbit hole scares the shit out of them. Many look at all the talking heads with an discerning eye over that shit already and wonder which ones do it.

Making them aware of the jewish connection and the revelation that blood libel is a real fucking thing Jews have done for centuries freaks them the fuck out, and so far they do believe it. Problem is not having them shut down after that idea is dropped and realized in their mind, maybe it just takes more time to digest it? Once they get past their initial kneejerk desire to reject the idea, making the connection that jews are literally what the myths of vampires are based on isn't that much of a stretch.

But again, the path to Holla Forums tier is a long one with many stops and starts as more redpills are dispensed and digested, few but the most intelligent can do it in less than a year. So considering how we are turning virtually the entire net into 'our' guys, at such an increasing rate is amazing to me itself.

Never dude. You always push harder and never let up. This mentality has garnered me far more power IRL thanks to the user mindset than I could have ever imagined before. Fuck holding back, always keep going. Granted you best have some level of discretion IRL, but never stop.

WaPo attacking Fox just gives those cucks more authenticity as being legitimate. Maybe that's the whole point? I dunno.

Oh, wait, thats "The Five". They bring Juan on all those shows though, I dont understand how Fox is supposedly far right when fucking Chris Wallace has a show.

It's definitely spreading, but it's not enough. We need every single person asking questions.
No.

I think the holocaust exposure is making us a lot of gains, the ADL says 1 in 3 dont believe its a "myth". White genocide awareness is also key, when whites realize they are being replaced and exterminated, they wont give two shits about what anyone has to say about extreme measures of stopping it. People will be proud to be called racist when they understand white genocide.

1 in 3 believe its a myth*

The jews fear the Umman Manda.

well there ya go.

Trips fucking confirm, where is everyone?

WaPo wants leftists to think their opposition lives on Fox News. They're not pushing that narrative to keep conservatives watching Fox News, but to keep the left from wondering who their actual opposition is. They don't want them to wonder who their opposition is because if they go looking for the opposition, they might find us.

I want to believe that, but it could very well be the ADL exaggerating our progress to scare lower jews and good goyim into giving them more shekels to fight us.

Even if that were the case, it just inspires more people to ask questions.

Maybe. But it's definitely no accident that they chose a fraction under 50%.

Why do you say that?

Kek is indeed blessing us today with a deep digit chain. 4… 3… 2… glorious.

They wanted a number that would seem large enough to be a threat, but too small to be a popular majority.

If that's what it takes, then I don't see why he would have a problem with it.
What is wrong with outsmarting one's enemy?

Oh, noooo, please don't attack a zionist news outlet.
That suckssss.

This is the truth. Anybody that dared to mention Holla Forums on a major broadcast network would be excommunicated. It's why Google doesn't even have it show up on their search results. Anybody that comes in sees things they can't argue against without some form of doublethink or broken logic.

Events like Weimar Germany, the Crusades, the creation of Israel and their slow encroachment of Palestinian land, and the like are well-documented and inescapable truth. Historical revisionism is so necessary to the narrative that it's used constantly, and anything that established figureheads can use to ban, block, forbid, or obfuscate the truth from the public is not just common, it's fucking constant.

If they can't rewrite it, they will hide it. If they can't hide it, they will make it illegal. If they can't make it illegal, they will demonize it in public perception. If they can't demonize it, they'll just try to rewrite it again or change their step to work around this 'newfound alternative fact'.

The only way to fight it is to get someone in a position to make a 'poisonous' fact that is absolutely undeniable go so viral that the only way to make it go away is to fully acknowledge it; denying it, deleting it, and rewriting it only fuels the Streisand Effect, making it even more well-known and further building public rage.

Of course, a person in this position would risk being shunned, falsely accused of crime, or 'suicide'. Nobody wants to because all the people in that position are in on it or understand the legitimate risks of being that golem that undermines his master.

Isn't the principle called the Streisand Effect? Thought that was moroccan basket weaving forum 101.

no, that's when there's a deliberate effort to suppress something causing it to spread farther than it would've had it been ignored, like this pic of beyonce that she demanded be erased from the internet.

Now if only someone would flee the countries of said subversion and be that golem. Like say, Edward snowden? Still not sure if he is zog psy op tbh.

Snowden is a piece of shit. He told the public nothing we didn't already know (hint: since 2006 it's been public knowledge that the NSA collects all telecommunications data in the US: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A) and the vast majority of what he spirited away from the NSA we've never seen. He gave it to the Chinese and Russians, but not to us.

Now you may say that's noble anyway since America has a ZOG, but he didn't do it because of that. He did it because he's a leftist piece of shit.

Fuck snowden. The only man in the game with a shred of integrity is julian. But even he won't go where we do. Nonetheless it pays to keep julian around as corruption is a fucking cancer.

There were numerous articles about Holla Forums during the election though.

I don't remember any articles from any substantial publication that called out Holla Forums by name.

If you read the the article they mean to kill the show not the people but yeah the title does seem to lean that way.

The point is the suggestive headline you thick fuck. Don't you know anything about memetics?

I'd tell you that it's really tiring seeing you autistically screeching about this in literally every single thread like a huge faggot, but the autism is what gives us our power, so carry on, homo.

Funny you mention that…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHAN-DT

In this world of context denial, no one fucking cares what anyone "means". Trump did violence against a logo, therefore he intends to Tomohawk missile the CNN building. Whats good for the Lugenpresse is good for us.

S-super Satan?

Based Prometheus.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, normie is an acceptable term for normalfag.

This is the biggest problem with our media. It's not so much who owns it, but rather who buys it. Anyone can buy it. They sell our countries down the river at the behest of foreign bidders. I don't agree with nationalizing media. As we can see by example in other countries it doesn't work. It's actually worse. There has to be a law or something that can stop them from reporting the way they do though, or even ignoring a story because someone paid them off.

Based Black Lion King

Mux based (((Fox News)))!

This entire article contains everything that defines a post-election liberal journalist

And they are blatantly telling people with a straight face that republicans and Trump instigate violence. They live far beyond from reality. Some sick fantasy of portraying themselves as some heroes fighting against super villainous worse than Hitler.

Great innit? My favorite is the fact that even monitoring us is enough to make you considered 'tainted' within the IC, since those who do so often end up joining our ranks (sometimes even dropping useful intel for us).

It's a system shock because you've attacked their programming with logic and proof they can't anticipate. They have to re-evaluate their worldview and just need a gentle push, a reassurance that we're the correct side to be on

As if TV is relevant anymore, let alone a single show from a single propaganda outlet.

nice digits

You don't win if you become what you hate, you may win a battle, but you lose the war.
If you become evil to defeat evil you have defeated yourself.
The mere attempt to become what you hate is an admission that your own philosophy is wrong and needs something else, something exterior to be successful.

This, if you kill your enemies, they win.

Fuck off, idiot

Is it just me or does Ainsley always look like she needs to pee every morning on Fox and Friends?

Golly gee willikers. Satan quads + Satan Pepe.

Orders confirmed

Non user it's just how every mini-skirt wearing fake blonde looks like/

Isnt that obvious ?
A confrontation would expose them

They rely on a constantly spun cocoon of lies to feed. Ideally the spider dont want his prey to know he even exist.

HuffPoo WashPoo

wew

Who will survive the writhing waves of the Vermintide?>>10237092