DeRay Mckesson has appeared in the new ‘Planet of the Apes movie

DeRay Mckesson has appeared in the new ‘Planet of the Apes movie.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/PZH8A

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/jurassic-worlds-jewish-writers/
youtube.com/watch?v=e9Dpy3yvEyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG
RAYSISM

I don't get it. One ape is wearing human clothes and this is a problem because?

Nevermind.

re-appropriated because niggers are really apes.

It's a disservice to apes to compare them to niggers.

Do the humans win in these movies, or is it just disgusting ape wank?

Ever seen the original?

Guess you should stop wearing white-man's vestments, nigger.

Sure, whatever. If it was an intentional intentional meme then 5/5 breddy gud

I don't know about these new movies, but in the original series of movies, humanity grew decadent and ended up nuking itself, and in the ashes the apes rose up to become the new masters and whatnot.

Also, the species of ape were basically allegories for different castes/races in our society. The orangutans made up the priest caste who lied to everyone else to keep them under their control. They were basically the ape kikes. Then there were the hyper-violent and brutish gorillas. They were the nigger equivalents. The chimps were reasonable and had jobs like scientists. They were equivalent to the white man.

Has anyone ever bothered doxing or trolling this gaynigger?
Also, reminder that there's a statistical 50% chance that any gaynigger has HIV, compared to 1/8th chance for the faggot population in America as a whole. We can all presume that he has "the gift". It'd be a real shame if someone were to pick up his antiretrovirals from the pharmacy and prevent him from getting his refills on time, thus leading to a higher chance of developing resistance…

Apes win

The title "Planet of the Apes" always irked me, considering "ape" is a somewhat colloquial way of referencing the superfamily Hominoidea, which humans are also apart of.

That's just being pedantic. Just like how mankind is also a species of animal, but when we colloquially talk about "animals" it's clear that we're talking about the non-human animals.

Its the perfect Jewish Hollywood material, as the outcome has already been told - humans lose, badly, and end up as slaves to the apes.
That concept was portrayed as horrific and outlandish in the past, when the films came out, but now? Now its 2 steps away from a "Coalition of the Ascendant" propaganda - the mudfolk defeat the mostly-White humans.

BEST PART:
The virus that creates the intelligent apes?
ITS CREATED AND UNLEASHED BY A RACE-MIXING JEW.

And now, the Hollywood Jews are telling the story of the gradual, inevitable defeat of humanity, by monkeys who learned to talk and use tools because a Jewish scientist gave them the ability to do so.
Its like Kangz meets Jewish propaganda, turned up to 11…

>timesofisrael.com/jurassic-worlds-jewish-writers/

Here a man is trying to make gene editing viruses to save his father from dementia. It's reached just prior to human implementation, so they use chimps. Bad shit goes down, he adopts the baby the mother was hiding. It grows up smart.
Then the company, seeing the father get better some years later, goes all in and ignores every law and safety measure to make the cure for Alzheimers and the rest. The virus used before is swapped with an airborne variety that is near harmless to apes. Imagine if mad cow disease was as easy to spread as a cold.
At the end of the first movie humanity starts dropping like flies. The smart apes take to the redwood forests, ingorant of the destruction of man until the second movie. Henceforth it is Caesar playing statesmen and trying to keep his people together and safe from themselves and the remnants of the old world.
There was a hint of the original story, with the first mission to Mars occuring as the virus started.

In this one, they ditched the Jewish writers…. and apparently, the apes start getting their asses kicked, and one of the antagonists is a gorilla who switches sides to serve the humans.
Its hilarious - two self-hating Hollywood gentiles take over the writing, and suddenly you've got a race-traitor who will almost-certainly end up being 'convinced by the conviction and suffering of his people' before betraying the humans to once against switch side back to serving the apes.
You can't make this shit up.

ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES

It must be reiterated: This man is a Jew.

Jews giving apes magical scientifically-derived intelligence such that they can use tools, speak, and outsmart humans.
Written by Jews and/or shabbos.
Produced by Jews.
Directed by an extreme shabbos.

The shabbos in question, with his China doll.

Fun fact: This faggot was also handed the reins of Director for the forth-coming batman flick…

… After, it seems, it was snaked away from Ben Affleck. Wew lad.

Oy vey!

That is maybe the most retarded movie plot I've read about in a long, long time.

How long before all the burned goy start Reichwood?

In the next one a savior is born to lead everyone to a brighter future.

This movie came out today and it's pissing off the niggers matter movement. Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=e9Dpy3yvEyg

White skinhead leader of humans wielding M4s vs Black Lives Matter. I am thinking about seeing this movie this weekend just for the optics:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/884454510730502144
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/885030256490446848
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/886024888800092160
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/884616455358222336

I love how every issue today is racialized and politicized

History would claim otherwise.

So is this going to be limited edition soon? I might find me one

Zero self awareness

You can take the Lord's name in vain but you can't say the word nigger. I would argue our society today worships niggers and whites in 2017 are pathetic pushovers by every measure

OOK OOK EEK MUH DIK BIX NOOD

DeRay "Bad Ape" Mckesson. I like it.

Fuck, the hole 'Nam thing pulls me in
im gonna see it

What's appalling is that nigger's own lack of consciousness. Holy shit lmao thought it was a fake tweet