"Parents Explain Masturbation"

"Parents Explain Masturbation"

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4

WEBM RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GrACkVwfEF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you are ready after lgbt shit.

These will be our future most loyal soldiers.

wow so ickyyyy xd!!!!! That's so like, totally gross haha! time to go back to playing roblox and show all of my friends this icky video!!!! >w

Don't give up!

wow haha gross, when I was young I learned to masturbate by looking at triple anal loli fisting but this is tots degenerate XD *masturbates to loli foot doujin*

Fuck odd kike

off*

Can't we ever just leave shit alone and stop explaining this shit to 7 year olds and shit. The dildo's and vibrator's on the table are just extra distasteful. It's not like kids haven't been able to figure this out by themselves for thousands of years.

Goddam kikes.

masturbation is a penial martial art designed by kikes to make homosexuals out of my kids

ebin, learn to speak american next time retard

Jesus christ, there's not a single reason a parent needs to explain masturbation to their child. They'll figure it out on their own.

Especially not with fucking lube and a dildo. What the hell?

What shill group got triggered by Holla Forums exposing this filth?

Making the west gay, fat and dumb. Then flooding it with dindus that are as oportunistic as it gets.

Anyone that cant see the kikes master plan is braindead.

OP are you some fucking prude mate? this is education.

the kikes teach them to think with their other head!!

*stops looking at loli doujin for a second* ugh my fellow white brethren clearly we have been targeted by a shill group trying to defend this FILTH! *starts going on a long winded explanation about why loli should not be banned and is not pedophilia*

pic related: this first thing i masturbated to

It's obvious this is some form of shilling.
You all type in the exact same way and with no punctuation, capitalization and ironically shitty "memes".

*Stops looking at his loli guro gallery and tabs into thread* UGH ITS THE LEFTY CUCKS AGAIN! *types ">t. kike" and hits enter* haha another epic win for Holla Forums! *ejaculates all over keyboard*

Note how they normalize the use of lubricant, which is only needed by circumsized penises.

Clearly!

Sick burn, brah. I don't suppose it really matters to you if I don't like loli or guro, does it, kike?
Keep up the ebin trolling ecks dee. Here's your (you)

vocaroo.com/i/s0GrACkVwfEF

(checked)
Shills out in force today.

I know, I know. I guess I'm just bored. I'll defer to your dubs and stop.
Just checked, and holy shit this garbage is trending? I'll downboat but what the fuck?