Planetside 2 Thread: We Require More Autism! Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.

Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oFXfv
archive.is/yNP7A
archive.is/iEYsL
archive.is/Z8ZdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/oFXfv

SPECIAL AUTISTIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

benis

Have we got Mark the kike on board for stickying the thread?

Not the user who's planning this, but Friday is still a couple of days around, maybe we can talk to the Shekel Overlord about it.

THIS IS NOW A NEVERSIDE 2 THREAD!
Post thing that will never be.

No, fuck off.

Welcome to Neverside 2. Where Higby lies more than Todd Howard and updates are bigger disappointments than TF2.

It will never be a good game.

this. his little clique of waifu-autists will wreck whatever you have going for this game. plus he is absolutely terrible at every game I've seen him in

The only thing I ever wanted out of this game is to fly drop ships, but not only are all the transportation aircraft almost useless but hilariously easy to shoot down because airgame is a joke.

Even with how tanky a galaxy seems to be it's a waste of time because the gigantic size makes it target for literally everything in a 5 mile radius, it has absolutely no longevity which what's important for a drop ship, and the valk? Just as made as paper as ESF.

why the fuck would we want the thread stickied you nigger, do you see any other Holla Forums groups in games getting their shit stickied?

fuck off

Ideas for NeverSide

are you flying your shit really close to the ground and over zergs?

user, relax. I think you replied to the wrong person.

Doesn't matter where you fly, you go low ground you get fucked by AA and all the infantry lock on launchers and literally everything else.

You fly high altitude you get fucked by the all ESF who have nothing other to do but dogfight like autists and liberators who will outgun you. There is no winning, the only transport vehicle with longevity worth a damn is the sunderer.

That I did sorry.

how often are you people on?

Interlink facilities were supposedly coming to Hossin. They were in Planetside 1, but never made it to PS2. Rip in peace, we barely knew ye

your gal isn't certed out then?

I think we are turning into 4chan now, there has to be a small handful of dedicated anons calling out anyone overstepping the rules even by the tiniest amount. no hot pockets involved either.

It is, it has guns and everything, I've flown wwew around a few times and just accept it's going to blow up within two drops.

endgame

I'm onto you and your group of dedicated anons calling out other dedicated groups

Do you hover over a base where fighting is going on? If so, that's your problem. If you can get three or four drops from a gal it's usually a good trip.

Generals breed cancer.

do you go to land in somewhere safe to repair at all?

This conference was notorious for showing shit that never came to fruition.

When you guys are leaving, try leaving silently or just type something on the chat so you don't encourage people to leave in mass

If a lot of people leave at once, it's usually the PLs fault. They should be made aware that they fucked up and try to rectify it.

it doesn't matter, people will notice regardless since people who are only playing for other people will always be mindful of that

These are just a few of the many unused vehicle weapons, including the TR Artillery, TR Quad Cannon and ESF Flak gun.

Q-Quad cannon?
Prowler chan will never be whole.

They do. If they have everyone fight at a meatgrinder getting farmed people will either split up and stop playing as a squad or get off. If we aren't playing together I usually get off or switch to my NC character. Same problem for PLs who don't lead at all. There's no problem with getting in the action and having fun, but if you're lead set down waypoints, put down smokes, do something lead like. I know don't enjoy playing under a lead who doesn't do anything a lead should.

Here are some of the new items being added to the construction system.

The artillery isn't being added next update but everything else is, likely the artillery will become never ever side.

Pls bully my OC.

Simply ebin.

you got me

That they do.

Marshal Van here, someone asked me to make this. it took a lot of certs but I unlocked drifters to make this for you.

please don't bully I don't make videos normally or use drifters

Holy shit that's hilarious.

Do drifter jet LAs just do this all around? I need to upgrade mine if so.

Pic unrelated, but I think this young TERRORIST forgot something.

maximum level is 28 seconds of fuel that recharge in like 2 seconds. space bar plus crouch lets you slide along the ground kinda fast but your COF is maximum 100% of the time (7 degrees plus recoil) it took me about an hour to get some fun clips, most kills end up being kill trades because your accuracy is so bad.

The other fun bit is that even if you're out of C4 or aren't even carrying any, you can often panic enemy armor just by flying at them a bit, it's hilarious to watch how fast they'll back away to avoid C4, and can be a nice distraction to get them in a bad spot.

Well what were they suppose to do?
The Map already tells you approximate enemy numbers in a Hex…

Indeed…

Daily reminder: filter and move on.

Moefuggin smh fam tbh bix nood

That's literally a copy of the c&c:tw GDI Mammoth Tank, down to the thread armor and everything, only thing different is the colour scheme and that the guns are rectangles instead of being round which is a retarded design choice even for fantasy sci-fi plasma/laser cannons.

not really

I never said they don't pay. I said there are probably more effective ways of gaining certs while actually playing the game.
There are many things that you can do at the same time to maximize your cert gain. Doing all the things I listed above also increases the possibility of you achieving multiple directive directives, which will also give you a set amount of certs. For instance, I could get a weapon directive, plus another directive of any type completed at the same time, thus increasing the cert gain even more.

TL;DR: playing the game and fighting is the most effective way of gaining certs.

Pretty much the best I do…

Just imagine

instead of heaving 3.5x the DPS of the other two tanks, the prowler could have had 7x the dps

Well atleast I have an excuse to join NC

Hail Winternote!

Read the Application process, you fucking autist.

archive.is/yNP7A

Fukken saved. Well done. How many fuckups did you have before you managed the highlight reel you posted?
Because I would've made glorious TR Propaganda but I keep dying so often and so quickly that it's rarely worth making all the edits necessary to pull it off.

I saw that sundytrain, it was pretty funny

tfw you nail the bitrate on the first try

Net's gone and shit itself.

;_;

well it took me an hour of gameplay to get that much "clean" footage.

Just an hour? It would've taken me a week. Good work.

I'm tired of NCfags having the monopoly on webms, I'm gonna start recording my shit.

do it user

AOD fucks up, sends zergs at wrong team, loses alert. News at 11.

Same with Amerish earlier, instead of Take and Defend, they just Take, Leave, and Zergfit in a meatgrinder while losing terriory till we lose the fucking alert

Knowing how stickied threads turn out I m not sure I want that.

Why do I play this game anymore?

It's the tough everyday life of TR user, stay strong.

The original idea was to try bring more fags in. I thought maybe stickying the thread will try bring more fags in or all the fags who quit the game before to try join in for this one little time.

Thing is it would have to be stickied way earlier so anons can actually download the game and if the thread is stickied for too long sticky autism will reach critical mass.
Haven't played in weeks and I'll come back for the event, provided an hour is set to schedule my sleep for it.

PSA: Do not rub yourself up against the reaver's cockpit.

fuck those people.

You'll get kills less often but you'll also die less often.
Overall not as fun as the Vulcan.

Had fun gunning for you yesterday, Litigation

Being able to spam invites to low-level players, who just installed the game was a mistake.

AOD zergfit was a mistake.

The guy surge yesterday was fucking retarded.

At least he´s not Anth-
oh wait

The funny thing is that we still needed 2-3 points to win anyway. The NC still would've won regardless.

Don't worry, I haven't played in at least a week and a half. I haven't been checking the threads either.

AoD will never not be shit.

In motion, I can land shots easier with the gatekeeper than the vulcan, i'm sorry. I'm probably gonna do it too. On the prowler.

When the last time you save Crown chan you hobo? Brass is not impress

Fuck are you talking about? We locked indar 20 minutes ago.

Some of us have a job and dont play video games in the afternoon on a monday.

I work graveyard, i'm just pointing out your blind assumption, we fucking tore that continent apart, almost gated the goddamn burgers doing it, too. Glorious. And do not fret, we held the crown.

Get this norman outta here!

Chances are, you're playing with kids and the server have low population of players. How about you play at peak hours on a weekend

varying schedule, I do what I can with the time I have.

Get on you faggots, there is only 5 of us.

There is literally nothing wrong with Memekeeper Prowlers. Well, unless you're going to be locking down in C4 fairy territory.

my GPU is dead. Waiting for donation to buy new one.

You just have to remember it's not a gun on its own, it's really like a support for the main cannon. Sort of like the basilisk, it won't kill a sunderer on its own, but it can help the main cannon by putting damage on it.

sent

So, how would you guys feel about the friday night event being stickied/advertized on Holla Forums? Head kike has been made aware of it.

no one wants it

for what purpose

Pretty that's what the user who had the idea wanted to do and if you don't see what the purpose of it would be you this is the least of your worries.

It's a reddit tier idea tbh.

The purpose is to get a bunch of fags who don't play anymore to get online for a game they don't enjoy to do something with people they don't know and post screencaps to a general they don't visit. That's the gist of it, right?

this made me make an alt to get driftjets maxed out fast, i went on a 22 kill streak and removed vanu :^)

Here, more salt.

Yeah, that was the whole point.

can one of you friends accept my outfit request? username is Xinshiehre

Speaking of the outfit, how's the decal approval going?

How about you stop sucking his dick and let us do our thing

No, absolutely not. If people are interested, they will come of their own will.

holy shit we shrugged off a 4th faction galaxy drop rush. we built that autism base good

can someone explain this "4th faction" stuff to me?

People who play all three factions and hop between whichever is winning or to grief.
Reminder there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing other factionsand it makes you git gud faster

what's not to understand?

Daily reminder you will never be as pathetic as reddit.
archive.is/iEYsL

That goes without saying.

So, I had an autismal idea today, was wondering if you guys might figure it was worth trying. I call it: The Flying Bunker.

A more indepth explanation:

Two full gals of dudes make their way somewhere, B Gal infront. B Gal coems to a stop somewhere over a point, and A Gal comes to a stop 2-3 meters overhead.

B Gal drops some squadies from Bravo, and then another cycle of Bravo guys spawns on the Gal and drops.

Alpha fags sit in all the gunner seat (except maybe the top gun of B Gal), and drop from A gal onto the top of the stationary B Gal, from where they are covered and can repair both galaxies easily, and take potshots at whoveer the fuck is running around below, and basically raining death from above down on the happless fags below. At this point neither galaxy must really move at all, so they have to get their positioning right the first time. If an engie gets hurt, che can pop into A gal to recover– or just die, and respawn in A Gal anyways, it don't matta, nonna dat mattas.

If the engies are diligent about repairing both gals (which means either Gal has another repair gal and an average of ~2-3 engies repairing it at any time), then both should be able to tank a nearly arbitrary amount of AA fire.

The only real vulnerability would be focused AA from a 48+ hex or a kamikaze from another gal. Both issues are mitigated if there are any other friendly forces in the area to take the heat off.

Is he >implying you bought all your shit with good goy coins or purchased an account with good stats from someone better than you?

or an airchav with rocket pods

bought an account with good stats

wrong.
a 4th factioner usually hops around factions looking for the best fight.
Say you are in a biolab fight as NC. You then look at the map and spot a VS 96+ zerg rushing a TR tower. You log off your NC, hop on TR and enjoy farming the shit out of the tower, and so forth.
If a guy has multiple chars for griefing, he's not a 4th factioner, hes a faggot.

4th factioner used to mean those who participate in sabotage with alt accounts. Then it came to generally reflect farmfags who switch accounts to go where they can make the most certs or get the best stats.

If an obvious air chav is making an attack run like that, the gunner ontop of A Gal should ward him off at least a bit while Alpha fags retreat inside of A Gal.

Even if he does manage to squeeze some rockets in the gap, Alpha fags are mere seconds away from spawning right back again. If repairs are urgently needed, gunners from A gal can drop out to replace the repair fuckers and the guys who died can spawn back in the guns.

Regardless of those details, the biggest problem with this is you're wasting an entire squad on repairing galaxies.

your definition of a 4th factioner is less harmful then mine but they're all fucking faggots you faggot

both those gals would need to be pretty heavily certed inorder for the drop in engie rep to be not mean utter death

It's not really a waste, though, if the tactic proves to be effective. i.e. creating two nigh invincible gunships which can shit Bulldog fire onto an enemy base and soak a ridiculous amount of damage before biting it. An enemy force would need to bring much more than two squads worth of people to deal with it.

If you can force an enemy to focus whole platoons on taking you out when you're only using half a platoon to lock down an area, you're probably going to impress brass sempai.

lets say we have enough people for it

we split our force up for this so we have some push with this distraction is that really going to do more then just having the people in the distraction also pushing?

70% of combat takes place inside buildings. The other 30% is spawn room to one of those buildings, or base to base vehicle/infantry combined arms.

They would need exactly one squad to deal with this, the one squad you have actually fighting. They have 0 need to kill the galaxies when they can wipe the 1 squad on the ground from reaching the point.

Obviously you can't use this for every point.

Mostly, this would be good for outdoor-points where guners can watch outdoor lanes of fire and prevent the enemy team from entering the point and killing the bravo guys there– and if bravo does die, all they have to do it spawn back in B Gal and drop again. And if there's an endless wave of Bravo guys supported from all angles by two gals hovering directly over the point, it's going to be extremely difficult for the enemy to take the point back.

I can't imagine a point where this would be worth the investment. I can't think of any, want to name some?

don't get me wrong, I think we should try every single idea even if it sounds fucking retarded just to see if we can cause some salts but I really don't see this actually being viable

if the point is open then why not just prowler/ rep sundie it?

I foresee this being a good defense against incoming armor columns as well, between the gal weapons and the people dedicated to
dropping being heavies spamming rockets.

STAY OFF THE STREETS, YOU FUCKING VS AND NC CUCKS.

RIGHT WING WWEW SQUADS!

there would need to be an ammo gal if going up aganist armour and I really don't suggest doing that since the amount of damage coming in would be more then what that plan could rep

two liberators with tankbusters destroys this setup in 10 seconds or less. Its not a good idea and its to complicated to coordinate it well.

t. one of the galaxy gunship pilots from yesterday

Indar Comm Array, right over the point.

Ceres Hydroponics, in the courtyard behind the point, with both tails points towards the point.

Anything outdoor, really, where multiple bulldog gunners can pound an enemy'sd asshole if they even thin about going towards the point. Basically, setting up the gals in such a way that they can provide enough cover for the 10 or so bravo guys that they can totally lock down a point.

I can't think of any way to take down the Gals that doesn't involve just spamming shitloads of ordinance on them– which means that one squad (Alpha) is potentially tying up every enemy in the area while Bravo is getting comfy on the point.

I mean, I get that it's flawed, but it seems like it'd be more effective than suicide rushing a base with one or two gals worth of guys, dropping all over it and hoping for the best.

Prowlers are harder to get into position in some places where they can both look over a point AND not get fugged by C4 fairies.

Can a tank buster kill a Gal (with fire suppression) faster than a max repair gal + 2 engies with max repair tools can repair it?

a tankbuster/dalton combo is what killed us before when I was landed between a max repair gal and sundy with engineers repairing and I had fire suppression so I'd say yes.

Even if the gals aren't firing, a steady supply of fire raining from above via makeshift ODST heavies and whatever ground defense is already there would theoretically divide firepower/distract them enough to take them out.

No one ever said it was a good or simple idea, just that it'd be fun to test out and possibly find some veins of salt.

that doesn't stop alot of people from getting into places they really shouldn't be with harassers

only if it takes out their sundies, which I don't think it will

Won't you slide off the gal? I dunno how wonky the hitbox physics are on flying air in PS2.

That'd be why the gals have to stay still– if the Gals need to move, the Engies need to get back into their Gal.

Libs would fuck it up bad, then. But that's once specific counter– and it wouldn't be totally unopposed if someone's manning the AA guns, or/and if we had mossies running interception.

But I mean, a Lib with a Tankbuster/Dalton fucks up everyone's day anyway, and that doesn't stop people from pulling Gals normally– this basically forces them to waste time and resources pulling shit like that. It pushes them, and demands their attention to deal with. If it ties up enough of their time– Bravo caps the point. Game set match, right?

Basically, this trades sending into two gals worth of two squads, for setting up one squad to do really well and fuck with the enemy by dropping bulldog fire and potshotting them with walkers and carbines while Bravo gets comfy on the point. I think, in this case, Alpha in the air would have more longevity and more impact on the battle than an alpha squad on the ground.

NEVER EVER

Fashy pls stop, it hurts.

Why live?

It really does hurt. Fucking devs, man.

fug, still had the low resolution one.

people actually believe this shit

I hope Vanu gets a floating pyramid.

The resources revamp is fucking stupid. Why was this even done?

I agree.

Fun fact, Searhus and City props were in the game files for ages until being recently removed. These are only a small assortment of said assets.

Get online, goyim.

SUNNUVA BITCH

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE NEVERSIDE

tfw you'll never get to remove Vanu on Hossin with flamethrowers and Valkyries

Okay, who did you pissed off this time lads?
archive.is/Z8ZdY
wew lads! this is going to the Salt Mine.

(checkaroo)
Reddit circlejerking with shitty memes, because we're all ebil rayciss and hating us is the cool thing to do, again. More news at 11.

Wew.

I complained about it to my friend and he says "it's no fun to die to random explosions."

This game is impossible.

Never give up.

it's also no fun to die via a sniper thats 5 miles away, or getting shot in the back
so what

Meant UUUU

At least the artillery looks cool. You don't get to see shit from sniperfags, that's pretty much my opinion though.

im saving my certs for the artillery lads, i figure 2k should be enough as a safety net
shit or not we will have artillery

Follow Wrel or Joshino on it first before it goes live or check the Public Test Server about testing on it, we still haven't gotten Rocket Rifles and looking at the Artillery so far, its underwhelming.

Follow as in watch their videos on it, because you don't want to waste certs on something so underwhelming.

Cool. Even if it's junk at least it will be comfy.
That being said I do agree with

Every time!

someone sum up the asatar situation?

He's had a hard life.

Check the archive of the last thread, see those anime convention posts with cosplay pics? well its a long story, so this is the abridged version
God, wished I recorded it, its always the weekends that are entertaining.

I've thought about telling one of my life stories. it's almost the polar opposite of Nacho's story.
Maybe during some autism camping sometime.

the hell is this from?

DO IT!

thanks for the good match today lads, who knew an autistic rendition of Saigon would be this fun.

I don't think I've seen one thing that can be called a meme in any archive or screencap of their shitty board.

i want to be the shota

Oh, and he actually called his friend, ON THE PHONE several times to ask something and we all listened to it on Outfit chat, the fucking mad man did!

Well, they are redditors and they browse and post in r/4chan.

WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THIS SHIT?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was glad to be a part of combat concept "WWEW Force One". Make PlanetSide Rad Again!

Also FUCK MARK for stickying a WWEW thread.

Well, we're doing our big max crash on Friday this week.

you guys wanna get together for an Indar camping trip this weekend, too? We'll bring buildings, and tell stories, and farm for hours!

Asatar can call up his friends again, and nacho can fuck a child over the microphone!
It'll be swell!

Also, I drew another autism idea.

Reddit doesn't create memes, they just perpetuate our memes and claim them as their own. They're a bunch of mouth breathing retards who don't have an ounce of creativity.

and some of the few "original ideas" are fucking retarded, like that goddamn Narwhal joke, if they didn't steal that from somewhere else.

I was planning on saving the whiskey for tomorrow but here we are.

I tried some 100 proof moonshine over the weekend, I really wish I bought some.

it's not an episode, fam.
it's the entire series.

pls clap

Nice one dingus

I think he forgot his meme pic and so he deleted his first one.

nope just stupid :^)

Ammo sundies are still better. Don't the ammo towers require cortium?

And yeah, have guests over it's my dear mother, gotta scoot off for god knows how long

I haven't played in two days and trying to hold off playing until Friday. I'll make sure to bring some comfy music.

It's in character, to be fair.

It's natural that the average Plebbitor doesn't have an ounce of creative energy in their body. Reddit, for most of its lifetime, has been big enough to the point where very few need to create content for it to stay alive. Most people passively consume and maybe comment at the most. Even if they're addicted to le upboats, they can get them with very little effort to the point where they are useless for promoting OC.

looks like it would work for choke points on the road

If you can guess what my gimmick is you win a prize

OK i just downloaded the game, made an account and i'm just downloading patches now.

being not quite as fast as me
t. marshal

You win a prize :^)

Imo shotguns work better with driftjets

Is there a lot of Australians on the USE sever?
how bad is the lag?

I'd start playing again for this

All the lag compensation is clientside so expect a lot of mutual kills. You're best to stick to support classes and armor since you're far less likely to get murdered in a 1v1 fight.

Harassers are better.

I have 2k certs now, should I buy a stealth tsuderer or shield tsunderer?

Full drift jets :^)

Is Daybreak planning on making any continents whose bases will mostly be player-made?

Will there be any smaller construction items, like sandbags or road barriers for the sake of preventing enemy infantry or vehicles from just beelining on roads without completely obstructing movement for friendlies?

I'd like to see a vehicle somewhat like the Sunderer, but instead of spawning players and having two guns, it can deploy an expandable barricade, and can still move at a slow speed. This game really needs vehicles meant to guard infantry since MBTs are squishy, Lightnings are too small to hide behind, and you never want a Sunderer on the front lines. Such a vehicle can also be used to fill in the nooks and crannies of bases, while also giving battles a siege feel with how troops mobilize.

Is C4 ever going to get reworked or nerfed? No idea on how the Roklet rifles will be when they get released, but nobody will use them while C4 still exists as they are. The only justification I can understand for them being so strong is that they cost resources while HA rockets are free and you can carry more of them at a time than C4.

Shielded sunderers upgrade doesn`t increase the ammont of damage absorbed, just the amount of time it takes for the shield to refresh, lvl 1 is enough to tank multiple mines or c4s

Go for lvl 1 shield and max stealth

I'd love to see TRAPs again…

I don't think 2k is even enough for Max Stealth, I know the final rank is 1000 alone.

Also, apparently Wrel has been complaining about MAXes and how to balance them, with some of the veteran staff chiming in on how they didn't even want MAXes at launch anyways…

Supposedly, Wrel wants to make them more "defensive focused," but I'd personally rather more anti-MAX defensive counters instead, as being a hard to transport indoor Tank is sorta their whole deal.

didnt mean to spoil it last time

bretty gud

I look forward to cyber-harassment with you.

Quick drifter guide

Get the drifter jets to the second to last level at least. The last level is expensive but doubles (?) the capacity. Worth every cert.
To drift properly, hold only W (no A, S, D, Shift) and, if you're flying on flat ground or you want to go slightly down, crouch. Direction buttons will kill your forward momentum. Crouching reduces your profile and will catch people off-guard, especially tryhards whose guns snap to head level on reflex, but will sometimes mess up while on hills. Get a feel for when you should use it or not. To gain altitude (slowly) don't hold W or crouch.

If you find a jump pad, you can transfer the momentum by holding W while looking to the side (relative to the direction you're heading). Follow a circular trajectory that gently turns in your desired direction. Example: The jump pad near C on the Crown can take you directly to C if you turn left after the launch. You'll have so much momentum you'll have to slow down.

Weapons:

Ultimate risk-reward: Uppercut. Feels like Vanquish meets the opening scene of The Dark Knight when you slide in crouched. Nothing like sneaking in behind a point and picking off tunnel visioned enemies with one shot kills while yelling
+ Can 1HK, even with hipfire. Easy to kill while drifting.
+ If you know how to use it, it will be some of the most fun you have in this game.
- Long period between shots. If there are multiple enemies in the room, chances are you will die if they notice you.
- Very small magazine size. Buy extended mag for six shots, which should be more than enough to kill anything that moves.
- Probably will not kill an HA in one shot at any range. They remain a pain in the ass.

More balanced but less punch: Semi-auto or auto shotguns. Not a fan of them because they're very weak but I can still see them being useful here. Leaves some room for error and can kill quickly, which is the goal.
+ Faster shots, so more room for error.
+ Quick reload.
- Weak to the point where some guns will take a whole mag for one guy.
- Still shit at range.

Play it safe: Jaguar with laser sight/soft point ammo. The goal here is to have the ability to kill things beyond five meters and this gun has the best hipfire you can find in a carbine. Still not great if you're drifting but you'll pull out some emergency kills. This is a great setup if you just want to be SANIC FAST.
+ Great range. Doesn't leave you with dick in hand if the enemies spot you 10+ meters away
+ While on terra firma, the hipfire is so good you will find yourself not using the ironsights even when you're standing still.
+ So great all around that you will aurax this gun in a couple weeks max.
- Hipfire while drifting leaves much to be desired. You will want to land and wait for the reticule to come back in before firing if possible.

FYI: Do not bring slugs on your shotguns. Your goal is to aim before you shoot but you won't always get that opportunity and slugs are near useless for hipfire.

-t. drifter LA pro

this is actually what i was planning on running with the uppercut about 10 or so of my friends are giving it a shot so ill send them this thanks

also
Faggot lets do it now :^)
let me get my coffee and get comfy

You can get the shield to second-to-max level for fairly cheap, and the decreased timer is useful for cockblocking single HAs attacking your Sundy with a Decimator. However it's also useful right from level 1 for C4 fairies, so choose accordingly. Stealth is only good if you place it wisely. Putting it in the classic Sundy parking spots will probably not help you much.

As a C4 fairy, even I admit it needs a damage reduction for Lightnings and MBTs. However, the rocklet rifle has an important niche in that sometimes you need to destroy an undefended Sunderer but nobody's around to finish it off. You can get it flaming but this takes about 30 seconds for a kill and the engineer will show up and try to immediately put out the fire. If you have the rocklet rifle, you can dink at it fairly slowly but kill it more rapidly than two C4. Feels more "fair" for the enemy team, too.

C4s already been nerfed once(perhaps multiple times), and as a fairy I can't condone it getting nerfed again. stop driving under towers and bridges and massive trees, planting firm and waiting around for twenty minutes. the blast radius is so low that the explosive has to be attached to the vehicle. Just get good and pay attention.

you already can barely place them on moving targets without it just phasing right through and you have to absolutely hammer the detonate key like 5-6 for the damn things to even work.

That's not a bad tactic, but how about anotehr one?

12 galaxies, with 1 gunner each. All gunners are on the same side (turret 4)
We fly in a wide circle, keeping the manned guns pointed inwards.
Rain death from above from all angles.

OR we could take 12 Libies.

The important thing it to know how to fly so we don't get in eachothers way

And they still lose.

wwew managed to warpgate the VS and steal a lot of hives, Bio lab farm by the fucking TR retards made us lose the momentum.

we fucking had it! we failed Crown-chan!

Where were you when Crown-chan was raped on all sides

so wrel posts stuff on reddit it turns out

Taking a break.

Tell me about wrel, why does he wear the bandana?

He really wants to turn this game around, because Neverside 2 will never be anything other than MUH KD! meta-farm game if those faggots in leddit care more about farming shit than a game that is about PLANETARY WARFARE not CoD arena bullshit.

For that and delivering sick burns and farming salt from the muh KD faggots, he earns my respect.

he's pretty based

12 AA gattlings on those gals, M8.

Don't throw that title around like it means nothing.

pretty based of you that

You'd need something else to keep players in if you kill statwhoring. Continental lattice system, reworking locking continents, something else to provide meaning to the game besides personal skill.

user, please.

yeah dude it's based dude the other day man I had this pizza, pretty based it was oh and mate that thing you did the other night was epic based brah

You've crossed the line friend

Kill yourself.

don't you mean I've based this line bruv

Here is a new adjacency system Matt Higby teased in the past that never saw the light of day.

Imagine making the argument that every infantry player should be able to run up to a tank and knife it to death within about 5 seconds.

Now realize that is exactly what is possible with C4.

that would be so much more better

The price of not paying attention is dying. Git gud.

Happens I guess

Happens with most groups.

We just have to persevere, new people or not.

really hope he didn't battlebard every song in outfit chat

That was back when the outfit had like 14 people online at peak times, so it wasn't that tragic.

yeah most of the new guys use the outfit chat for whining and screaming instead for communication and banter. i really do miss these times. even though our population seems really steady right now
it hurts to know it will never have as much manpower as we did in the first month when we were "the flavour of the month" at the time. i still think its alot of fun playing with you faggots but its just different.

i'm just glad alot of the outfit oldfags seem to be online alot more often.

only on special occasion we gave permission to battlebard over outfit chat.

i'm pretty sure it was more like a full platoon at the time this was recorded

Its not THAT bad, although it got pretty /rk9/ in the chat for a few minutes last night. We still have fun.

Wrel just uploaded a new weapon review, quite a few wwew names scattered throughout. Huey got featured at the very end.

WWEW LAD

Agreed, as I tried to tell Wrel in a comment on this video where he said he thought a Continental Lattice would kill the game, we want to fight a Planetary War… to lord our Tactical Superiority over the other factions.
This ends up meaningless if the territory we fought so hard to take will just flip hands in a couple hours anyways; Our last stands and victorious charges are all for nought with the current system, which just acts as an excuse to cycle between maps like any other shooter.

Did you crash again?

I wonder if wrel sempai notices us

I think there needs to be more than just a continental lattice
I'm not sure what else, but there needs to be something that adds to the feeling of accomplishment from actually taking territory.

your drinking buddies will never slowly get killed off one by one till you're the only one left there

Stop. You know full well what you're doing.

Didn't you like the update with the randomly scattered tables and chairs straight out of a French cafe inside of futuristic bases, goy? Feels like home, doesn't it?
There are some cool ones like Genudine Holographics, which you'll never see because it's on Hossin and borders a warpgate.

Oh of course, which is why in that comment I brought up what one of the biggest bragging rights in the Original Planetside was:
If you managed capture a Factions Home Continents, you gained the ability to pull their Empire Specific Vehicles.

Further more, it's not just simply TAKING territory, but HOLDING it.
That's one of the biggest issues with the Territory game right now; We all get crammed into a single map split three ways!

This is why I always cry "WE NEED MORE CONTINENTS!"
While it can be done with the four we've got, what the Territory game really needs is room to MOVE across.
With the current system, you can't ever sustain a huge land grab, because even if you CAN keep it from the Faction you took it from, the THIRD will push in at your exposed flank.

Thus shit like this happens:

Entire sections of the map go un-played upon because they require pushes deep into another factions territory, which is just not doable with a constant three-way split.

So, the way I'd rework the system is like this:
-Get WARPGATES WORKING!
-Build Faction Specific Sanctuaries
-Each Sanctuary has two Warpgates leading to two continents, so that each faction shares access to one continent.
-The Third Warpgate on the Shared Continents leads to the fourth central Continent.
-This way, a Faction supremely kicking ass could go so far as to not only capture their Home Continents and the Fourth Continents, but the Third Home Continent they normally don't have access to, simultaneously forcing the other two Factions to combine their efforts in fighting them off.
-Look into a system for capturing a Base without a Lattice Link.
-With Working Warpgates, see if the same thing can't be done with the boarder regions of the Continents, and if it can, start working on a system for water and Naval Combat.
-Motherfucking OCEAN MAPS, allowing Factions to wage war across the high seas and establish beach-heads on enemy held Continents.

I got really upset that TR acted all retarded and kept losing areas to tranu.

nice landing, ace

What if Wrel joined our platoon? Imagine the salt.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

part deux
4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU.

Create a shortcut with the following parameters:

where # is one of the following

HOTWHEELS

FUCK YOU NACHO

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU.

6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

Furthermore:

WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic

UseLod0a=1

This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.

WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

At least you´re not Anthony Surge

did you get any trap action?

Nacho lied
Lolis died

Just b urself, dude :^)

Yeah, he's a pretty great guy, I think I'm in love with him

keep hold of him, traps are unstable creatures even if they don't seem it

user I…

But traps aren't gay

nigger detected

I'll support a cute trap with my dick

I was just bullying, I agree.

A close contender, tied for 2nd with John Titor. But please accept the facts, Mayuri is the objectively best girl.

Good taste!

honk honk

Shit tastes

want for to join the party. am cool yet?

Wait shit. Names MikeRowePop.

Where's your meme faggot

I hope you feel double bad when I tell my story. :^) It's kind of underwhelming anyway.

Making a new thread.

DAYBREAK FINALLY RELEASES ALL CUT CONTENT TO THE GAME! LOOK HERE!

FUCK YOU