archive.is/76fYu

archive.is/mANNF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mANNF
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so once again the Dems and MSM got nothing
dob jej

If they had anything at all, they would have used it during primaries to secure an easy victory against Guac Man.

undeniable trips

>archive.is/mANNF

Trips confirm low-energy guac man.

Americans may I know why does drudge links to left wing sites on this story,those 2 articles are not even positive for and still refuse to let this conspiracy theory go.

Because he's a kike that is controlled opposition

guessing that's why at any given point Holla Forums has two or more threads with a screencap of drudge in the OP. I never understood why that faggot's shit gets pushed so much here.

Slightly off topic but I really hope that Yeb! will be a candidate in 3 years again. I relly want a repeat of the 2015-2016 campaign season which as well know was the best ever.

(checked)

Drudge gets shekels when people load his webpage often. If he makes his readers think shit is happening, they'll reload his webpage more often. Therefore he has a financial incentive to be alarmist no matter which side it favors.

Every single boomer conservative in America with internet access reads Drudge. Every single one. Drudge talking about it is used as a barometer, if it's on drudge then it means that narrative is being delivered to many millions of eyeballs.

More people in America read Drudge than the NYTs or CNN. By a large margin.

We should try to get Jeb! to run for governorship in Florida or something, pretend to support him and give encouragement and then never bother to actually vote for him just to see his face…

He's had that job before…

I kinda wish he won just so we could see him paint airforce one like a giant turtle.

I desperately want him to run every 4 years for the rest of his life. He's autistic enough to be harmless if he actually won, that'd be dangerous.

the part where nobody listens to his orders?

The part where it's not him giving the orders. It'd be a repeat of GWB, but quite possibly worse.

I still don't understand why Comedy Central allowed that video to be made.

Trevor Moore is good at getting shit past the kikes by dressing it up right.

Now if he only did shit about communism or kikes. He might get away with redpilling about communism, but I'm sure the kikes are turbo sensitive as of late to hate hints at naming the jew.

Is he the guy behind Whitest Kids You Know? He looks almost exactly like him.

Holy fuck I've never seen that before. That's some great Bush family / CIA / Saudi redpilling material for normies.

It is. He is also a confirmed Holla Forums tard years ago on 4chan. There's a screenshot somewhere from when he posted with timestamp and everything to wish someone a happy birthday.

well damn, it certainly shows in some of his shit.

It was a set up by the DNC.
Then why did you say you did to get them to come to the meeting?

Arrest the entire DNC.

I think he only gets away with what he does because he presents it as non-partisan stoner conspiracy comedy. He does touch on kikes on occasion in his comedy though, usually indirectly ("banking groups", "six companies run everything") but very occasionally more overtly (explicitly calling out baby dick sucking rabbis, and telling people to google it).

Video very related:
He calls for the POTUS (Obama at that time), "CEOs of all the banks", TV pundits and Chairman of the Fed to all lose their heads. He got away with it because he doesn't present any of it as right-wing. From an American politics standpoint, he presents it as a centrist rhetoric against the "common enemy". It's not quite naming the jew, but next to Sam Hyde's World Peace, it's probably the best you can do on television.

I'm tired of these jews

It's the response to CNN imploding.

So by the *Alex Jones* standard he's a CIA secret kike because he doesn't NTJ? Lol

I don't watch enough filterwars to know what you mean by this.

Jeb! can still win the election.

sage
this is what a slide thread looks like - like /news/. It's all over the news

We need to meme russia fatigue harder to get more normies vocally pissed, the MSM will not stop dredging up repeatedly baseless russian bullshit stories.

Whoa, transparency. No excuses. No hard drive shenanigans. No delays. Just, here you go. Read them yourself. It's fuckin nothing.

big nothing borscht

He was actually a confirmed Holla Forumstard back in 2008 I believe

Because it makes the Republicans look bad. What you'll never get is one which pulls the Democrat's skeletons out of the closet.

Not even. There's a fine line between not naming the jew and intentionally misleading people by saying stupid shit like it's the Nazi's fault.

In his sketch show he often names characters with stereotypical suffixes such as lawyers called "Lawyerstein". There are a lot of good introductory redpills throughout the show, normalising racist themes - "Black Doctor" is one of my favourites.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0

How would Holla Forums feel if Jeb! suddenly became the Prez?

what's the story with that, anyway?

I expected faggotry, but that was actually quite the video. I can't believe Communist Central gave that the green light.

That made me laugh out loud.

Can you explain why it's funny in the same way the producer explained why the pitch was racist…without admitting that this video itself is "racist?"

NJT = Not the Jews

The lawyer is a jewish plant