Anonymous hold Million Mask March in London

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

London's ring of steel: Protesters in Guy Fawkes masks running amok in Trafalgar Square are warned they face arrest in 20,000-strong protest whose organisers tell supporters 'the police are not your friends'

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907394/Police-warning-Guy-Fawkes-themed-protesters-attending-Million-Mask-March.html

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=o97R_tC9Mas

Another article: standard.co.uk/news/london/million-mask-march-2016-hundreds-of-masked-anonymous-activists-descend-on-trafalgar-square-a3388116.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/08/20/puritanical-glee-ashley-madison-hack/

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Liberals.
All of them

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Is it 20k anons or a Million?

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

I don't think they even have a coherent ideology, it's just a mix of fashionable statements. It's mostly liberalism because that's mainstream.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

They're Left anarchists, you cucks.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Fuck I wish I was there. Protesting sounds so fun.

John Scott
John Scott

No, they're not. They are often reactionary moralists - depends on their "mission" since it's not a fixed group of people.

John Hall
John Hall

Yeah. They're liberals.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Anarcho liberals, whatever.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Recently leaked internal documents from the French government indicate that riots will soon be officially organized by the state and sponsored by corporations in order to satisfy people's desire for resistance. This is the next step in liberation and inclusion of people.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

overthrowing the state + capitalism
liberal

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

anonymous
overthrowing the state + capitalism
I might agree that they could eventually become useful idiots for the left. But anything beyond that is being delusional.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

This doesn't necessarily strike me as a bad thing, but a few thoughts/possibilities:
These were deliberately leaked in preperation for inevitable riots, to create confusion and distrust
This is slick entryism
It's opening Pandora's box, and could easily spiral out their control

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Anarkiddies are liberals because their ideology is mired in the bourgeois liberal concept of individualism with local autonomy tacked on.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

But anything beyond that is being delusional.

It is with that attitude, you cuck.

Seriously though, I don't get the whole pessimist faggotry when that argument can be applied to any movement that's just beginning.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

yay more people walking around with analmoose masks thinking they're being internet superheros even though chanology was retarded

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Anonymous isn't just beginning, they've been here for a while and they never developed any single stance. Because it's just a pseudonym that anybody can use. Lots of them are ancaps, as well as reactionary moralists. Go visit some forums within the onion network, look at some of their online actions in the last 2 years.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Anonymoose
just beginning
Are you brain damaged?

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Not the same thing.

That's not a bourgeois concept, it's just been propagandized to align itself with Capitalism.

Also, local autonomy? Are you retarded? Anarchism =/= primitive Anarchism.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Complete lies, you've just never bothered to do any research.

no u

James Cook
James Cook

Reported.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Individualism was literally born out of liberal philosophy. It's a liberal concept.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Complete lies, you've just never bothered to do any research.
Lol, I've done plenty of "research" throughout the years by just observing their actions and interacting with them online. You're the one who's treating them like some kind of zoo animal - makes me think you don't know what you're talking about.
Here's your leftist friends moving us closer to revolution:
But there was also a significant component of sexual moralism to the hacker’s self-described mission. In their original manifesto, they echoed the moral paternalism offered by Gawker’s Max Read to justify his site’s outing of an obscure married financial officer of a magazine company. The hackers proclaimed: “Too bad for those men, they’re cheating dirtbags and deserve no such discretion.” In yesterday’s statement announcing their data dump, the hackers directly lectured the users they were exposing with this sermon: “Learn your lesson and make amends. Embarrassing now, but you’ll get over it.”
theintercept.com/2015/08/20/puritanical-glee-ashley-madison-hack/

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

*citation needed*

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

I've done plenty of "research" throughout the years by just observing their actions and interacting with them online.

Good to know you agree that isn't research.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

anecdotal evidence =/= research

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Not representative of all anons, there are different parts to the movement.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

samefagging this hard
Why are people responding seriously to the guy calling everyone cucks?

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Yeah, that's what I've been saying the whole time. Reread my previous posts.

Go to a hidden wiki, find some forums. There's lots of anonymous people there. I'm too lazy to do it for you because I won't gain anything from it.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

IT CAN HAPPEN HERE

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Left anarchist is an oxymoron, they should kill themselves.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit