Anonymous hold Million Mask March in London

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907394/Police-warning-Guy-Fawkes-themed-protesters-attending-Million-Mask-March.html

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=o97R_tC9Mas

Another article: standard.co.uk/news/london/million-mask-march-2016-hundreds-of-masked-anonymous-activists-descend-on-trafalgar-square-a3388116.html

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/08/20/puritanical-glee-ashley-madison-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberals.
All of them

Is it 20k anons or a Million?

I don't think they even have a coherent ideology, it's just a mix of fashionable statements. It's mostly liberalism because that's mainstream.

They're Left anarchists, you cucks.

Fuck I wish I was there. Protesting sounds so fun.

No, they're not. They are often reactionary moralists - depends on their "mission" since it's not a fixed group of people.

Yeah. They're liberals.

Anarcho liberals, whatever.

Recently leaked internal documents from the French government indicate that riots will soon be officially organized by the state and sponsored by corporations in order to satisfy people's desire for resistance. This is the next step in liberation and inclusion of people.

I might agree that they could eventually become useful idiots for the left. But anything beyond that is being delusional.

This doesn't necessarily strike me as a bad thing, but a few thoughts/possibilities:
These were deliberately leaked in preperation for inevitable riots, to create confusion and distrust
This is slick entryism
It's opening Pandora's box, and could easily spiral out their control

Anarkiddies are liberals because their ideology is mired in the bourgeois liberal concept of individualism with local autonomy tacked on.

It is with that attitude, you cuck.

Seriously though, I don't get the whole pessimist faggotry when that argument can be applied to any movement that's just beginning.

yay more people walking around with analmoose masks thinking they're being internet superheros even though chanology was retarded

Anonymous isn't just beginning, they've been here for a while and they never developed any single stance. Because it's just a pseudonym that anybody can use. Lots of them are ancaps, as well as reactionary moralists. Go visit some forums within the onion network, look at some of their online actions in the last 2 years.

Are you brain damaged?

Not the same thing.

That's not a bourgeois concept, it's just been propagandized to align itself with Capitalism.

Also, local autonomy? Are you retarded? Anarchism =/= primitive Anarchism.

Complete lies, you've just never bothered to do any research.

no u

Reported.

Individualism was literally born out of liberal philosophy. It's a liberal concept.

Lol, I've done plenty of "research" throughout the years by just observing their actions and interacting with them online. You're the one who's treating them like some kind of zoo animal - makes me think you don't know what you're talking about.
Here's your leftist friends moving us closer to revolution:
theintercept.com/2015/08/20/puritanical-glee-ashley-madison-hack/

*citation needed*

Good to know you agree that isn't research.

anecdotal evidence =/= research

Not representative of all anons, there are different parts to the movement.

Why are people responding seriously to the guy calling everyone cucks?

Yeah, that's what I've been saying the whole time. Reread my previous posts.

Go to a hidden wiki, find some forums. There's lots of anonymous people there. I'm too lazy to do it for you because I won't gain anything from it.

IT CAN HAPPEN HERE

Left anarchist is an oxymoron, they should kill themselves.