VIDEO GAME

VIDEO GAME
UNDERGROUND
HAS THE BEST VIDEO GAMES IN TOWN!

?

What does the cat on the Sheogorad coast have to do with this thread?

I've always wanted to play through Morrowind but just get painfully bored about an hour and a half in.
I'll just bite the bullet and keep going until it clicks I guess.

M'aiq is actually more trustworthy than Todd

Feelio when manually lead the mudcrab merchant all the way back to my house in Balmora because he can't afford everything I want to sell him

The first few hours are the worst, but there is a very easy way to get money quick within like 10 minues so after that you just walk around, kill shit, level up, and find some way out there quests

see

oy vey

Try a mage and look for the Mentor's Ring. It seems like a useless trinket at first, but the willpower and intelligence will help with the early game. Don't look it up though, unless you want to spoil the reward, it's in one of the ancestral tombs near Seyda Neen. Remember to get a mod that un-caps stats so you can get absurd amounts of magicka and summon legions of monsters late game(go into spellmaking, then create another summon spell, it will let you summon an additional minion)

I had to choose to just wander aimlessly for a while before it really clicked with me for whatever reason.

If you don't like it after about four hours then it's safe to say the game really isn't for you.

VIDEO GAME UNDERGROUND HAS THE BEST VIDEO GAMES IN TOWN. I was there like a week ago up in toledo. Shit was tight.

FUCKING FINALLY
someone noticed. Yeah they're dope af

I wished I lived in toledo so I could go more often. Me and my buddies went and found this gem and played right up til closin time.

That game was the shit
Vertigo the best

Damn, reminded me that I still have the cartridge for this. Need to get a controller. Reboot when?

im 100 hours into this game.

i did the mage guild questline, warrior guild quest line, best house questlineTelvanni, a whole bunch of other assorted quests, got deep into the morag tong questline enjoyed everything up till that point.

then i got up to the main questline where you have to have the houses name your hortator and just completely burnt out, what a shit quest.

Chaos was my jam cause I love being a shit flinging ape. Virtuous dinos a shit tho.

Id kill for a reboot, this and king of the monsters series

There was some podcast event going on when I went. There was like 100 neck beards singing this song. It was funny as hell. They were pretty aight dudes tho, if a bit spergy.

Yes they was from The Amazing Atheist podcast thing. They put on an event? There was also some furry convention during that weekend and part of the week. Were you a furry that went?

Naw I was visiting my cousin. I didnt see any furries tho. I also didnt see the amazing athiest either but he was probably in that crowd of neckbeards. They all seemed like alright people tho.

on the Drunken Peasants podcast, they talk about the event and what they did so yeah.

don't bother, its the worst of the trilogy. play skyrim.

man that bait is almost convincing.

literally the worst and the most boring game ever