28k Hillary emails released

28k Hillary emails released

Time to get digging anons.
twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832

Download - mega.nz/#F!N2YjFCzQ!dP66-Chxpr7jM-KCho04Dw

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-user-twitter-acct-white-rabbit-just-dropped-28000-hillary-private-emails-online/

archive.is/yzNTo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832
twitter.com/w4bb17/status/884574351353368577
911.wikileaks.org/
discordapp.com/
0x0.st/GMJ.tgz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta's),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Baer_Group#Controversies_and_lawsuits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL HER

wtf have a bump

Have another bump.

I think it's just the old emails. Can anyone confirm 100%?

1 year anniversary of seth rich. nice

bumpity bump bump

tbh I hope this starts up another round of big chan investigations into these emails, causing the entire DNC to be arrested

Bump, bump the bitch is dead

GOD EMPERAH (((TRUMP))) WILL SOON PROSECUTE HER BOYS DIG IN

Time to sharpen up!

Literally the only document the FBI needed in order to prove foreknowledge that storing emails outside of the secure network was illegal. (pic related)

REPORTED FOR STICKY
GET TO WORK FAGGOTS

wait a new batch of emails? what?

Haven't found anything new in the Clinton dump yet. The other documents he's putting out seem too good to be true.

Haven't found anything new in the Clinton dump yet. The other documents he's putting out seem too good to be true.

bump

that looks like spurdo typed it out

that looks like spurdo typed it out

>twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832

this looks like a psyop

this looks like a psyop

Going to go out on a limb and say that somewhere in these emails is proof that Hillary knowingly allowed the Lybian Ambassador to die in Benghazi.

Probably should brush up on some of the video from the Congressional Committee so we can understand the events that transpired. IIRC, on the days before 9/11/12 Hillary was forewarned that the protests were getting out of hand and things were getting violent. The Ambassador requested additional security resources prior to the incident, the call went unheeded.

digging the Wikileaks dumps last Summer had my limbs virtually atrophied. I'll do it again if this starts to look legit.

get grabber tried to grab my gets

bump

These emails have been dug before. Look at #RabbitFiles though this white rabbit fellow seems to have a pretty dank collection and is dropping contextually relevant, if not altogether new documents. … Consider this an opportunity to contextualize what you know in multiple dimensions.

IB4 leftist propaganda media narrative is crafted

dose are susbicious dransactions :DDD :D :DD :D

Ddos?

Is this for real? I guess we'll soon find out, huh? For now, download it and have it backed up!

bamp

>twitter.com/w4bb17/status/884574351353368577

This guy's full of shit this is the original source of the 911 leaks here
911.wikileaks.org/

He's literally repacking wikileaks

Isn't this like beating a dead dog?

fuck off Podesta, I'll beat this dog six feet into the ground myself if I have to.

It's only just begun.

CUM UP YOUR LOCAL LIBERAL'S ASSHOLE SO MANY TIMES THAT HE GETS AIDS AND FUCKING DIES

BURN THE WITCH

part of me is glad they were so complacent, but for fuck's sake, don't these faggots have anything better to do than fucking chain mail each other shit they probably already know about?

(((your))) days are numbered

The fact that we have 28k emails out of the 5 or so she claimed should be enough to lynch her. that fact alone, forget the content.

bumping…………..

fuck a liberal up the asshole.

Is this a *.pst file?

i'll tell you if you fuck a liberal up the ass.

bend over then poop-dick.
Seriously though, I can't download it. I can only download the *.xml file.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil..

You know user, if I were to try and hide sensitive information, I would hide it in the form of clips and headers from news articles and some garbled nonsense, in chained emails. It's ideal.

KYS namefag Honeypot nigger. Here's your (you) go buy a dragon dildo with the shekels and shove it up your ass

(checked)
Thanks Satan

Welcome, but only the kikes call me that, Lucifer is the name. I try to help my volk when I can.
SIEG HIEL!

Has it been determined whether or not this is a fresh dump of previously unseen emails or some repackaged ones yet?

Louis Cyphre

They're in the zip file as PDFs. You can use pdftotext to convert them to txt.

I think this is a distraction guys. I think they're scared of the transfer speed story coming out claiming the files were loaded onto a flash drive from an actual dnc machine.

What I am saying is I can't even download the zip file - like wtf? I'm trying again from megaupload…

nvm - I'm retarded. I just got it.

here's a tarball of the pdfs converted to txt if anyone wants it. size=25.1 MiB

.Twitterverse abuzz with Hillary kvelling

Ya they speak Yiddish at the State Department.

sorry forgot to post link
0x0.st/GMJ.tgz

Anyone else wondering whatever became of those Awan brothers & the wife?
Can't help them being very first thought whenever "DNC" computer equipment is mentioned…

No. It's bullshit. It has to be. How the fuck does one woman generate that many fucking emails?

Considering the amount of times she either forwards a message without comment or just asks for someone to "please print" something for her, I can believe it.

Most of these emails are forwards to an intern saying "print this plox". Very interesting forwards.

i love Holla Forums. xD

KILL THE WITCH!!!

t. someone who has never been a secretary.

Thread theme.

Dig a ditch and bury the bitch

Bump, the witch has to die

great Idea, Satan

(checked and Heil'd)
Kill the Witch with the auto-shotgun and use the molotov on Shillary

I prepared some extra rope just for you.

THE FIRE RISES

Just saw this trending on (((Twitter))), it's going mainstream. It's real this time, boys. This bitch is toast, LOCK HER UP!

Is hillary an Euro-Skeptic?

Someone who believes in not doing any kind of work as much as possible, and so they delegate literally everything they can to people beneath them, which is everybody in their mind.

You should try going through the DNC emails with the search term "pizza" and see what kind of wierd spam shows up.

$ grep -i "pizza" *.txtC05739674.txt:QUESTION: She said -STAFF: I'm amazed you got — what -QUESTION: (Laughter.) The pizza party -SECRETARY CLINTON: Oh, right.C05739674.txt:QUESTION: At the pizza party -SECRETARY CLINTON: Right, right.C05739674.txt:QUESTION: So anyway, so you have the pizza party, then — and your husband and your daughter are there.C05759656.txt:Blair House for a cab to get pizza.C05764995.txt:drinking, such as yelling outside of Blair House for a cab to get pizza.C05765941.txt:Blair House for a cab to get pizza.C05775992.txt:companies as large as McDonald's and Yum! Brands (owner of PizzaC05777863.txt:done this job; late night pizza with the QDDR team and whichever speechwriterC05778874.txt:Business Update: The Americana Group, which is the Master Franchisee for KFC, Pizza Hut, Baskin Robbins,C05783636.txt:in Line for KFC.BurgerKing.Pizza Hut.jpg; Eikenberrys with children at CommunityC05783636.txt:Child with Sprite.Popcorn.USFlagjpg; Standing in Line for KFC.BurgerKing.Pizza Hutjpg;C05786649.txt:President Levin, and eating some pizza. Will be on my blackberry and generally available, save for flying time this amC05786922.txt:pizza parties for us."C05786923.txt:pizza parties for us."C05787668.txt:Cheers from Dushanbe w nary a Godfather's pizza in sight.C05787821.txt:President Levin, and eating some pizza. Will be on my blackberry and generally available, save for flying time this amC05787870.txt:pizza parties for us."C05792589.txt:QUESTION: She said -STAFF: I'm amazed you got — what -QUESTION: (Laughter.) The pizza party -SECRETARY CLINTON: Oh, right.C05792589.txt:QUESTION: At the pizza party -SECRETARY CLINTON: Right, right.C05792589.txt:QUESTION: So anyway, so you have the pizza party, then — and your husband and your daughter are there.C05795389.txt:6:10 pm DEPART LaGuardia, *En route Roberta's PizzaC05795389.txt:6:30 pm ARRIVE Roberta's PizzaC05795389.txt:Time Tbd Roberta's Pizza, 261 Moore Street, Brooklyn, NYC05795389.txt:Time Tbd DEPART Roberta's Pizza *En route Private ResidenceC05797892.txt:Brio for pizza and salads, 137 E 61st btw Park and Lex

Lads, getting breaking news from other places that these are just old FOIA emails. Nothing new here. Nothing important.

It's possible this 'leak' was just a distraction. I was already skeptical from the fact that it didn't come from Assange, but then the fact that these emails have redactions is even more fishy.

I'm not 100% positive that this is all old stuff, but that's what I'm hearing, and it seems likely.

con't
proof of claims that this is old stuff

It's really not as much as you think. These people communicate almost entirely through email, because they know that everybody they work with is a backstabbing son of a bitch.

Wipe her from the face of the fucking planet.
… with a cloth.

This is old – hacked emails aren't redacted and covered with declassification markings…

That's because he's trying to infect, tag and identify certain people's hardware.

It's obviously BS, these are scanned email printouts with State Department markings and redactions…

Nothing we didn't know already.

Don't forget "chicken" like the ones sacrificed to Moloch.

it was obvious from the start this was a big nothingburger, of course the JIDF mods would sticky and push this though

What's the vector then?

This is what all the sliding was about

Hillary will never be accused, charged or jailed. Trump does not have the balls for it. Meanwhile, you got national television and congress openly defying the president and rumoring for impeachment.

That's the difference between cucks talking big on imageboards, and actual power. Keep memeing boys, it's just bread & circus for neets.

A year ago you were saying Trump would never be president. It's easy to see you shills can't even convince yourselves anymore.

Have been a PGfag since it was a thing and never saw this.
Anyone seen investigation into this place?

According to wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta's), that place was "harassed" by pizzagaters. So there was an investigation. But I'm not particularly interested in pizzagate, so I don't know any more.

Thanks, user. Pretty kek.
PG has sort of been done and dusted, we now await the law… if not then I guess more publicity is needed.

no, shes an eternal anglo.
(keep your allies waker than yourself)

A year ago you were saying Hillary would be in jail. And you actually thought Trump would walk all over Israel.

What pressure? You are not in congress influencing power. This is a containment board and you live in isolation.

Easy, since Trump has accomplished nothing yet.

He withdrew us from TPP.

mmhmm. Tell us more about how we're a "dead board of 3000 irrelevant internet nazis."

What a surprise, not a single thread on 4cuck about this. Too busy replying to shills and roastie threads.

Gonna post it on there cos why not

THROW SOME H20 ON DAT HO

WHERE MY SHILLS AT

Lmao.
Even a fucking media watching, drooling reddit faggot knows that's not the case. Drumpf shills getting desperate.

Why is the first date box filled out as DD-MM-YYYY instead of MM-DD-YYYY?

probably to make an opening for a possible future contestation attempt with the help of skilled (((lawyers))) in front of a non-hostile (((judge)))

Could work against her by saying that her position as SOS should have been null and void then, and she was essentially just a civilian with access to highly classified information.

This
If more people knew the technicalities of home loans we'd see this everywhere kek

That would then shift blame up/down the foodchain.
Not her fault they can't stringently check contracts.

she sure wouldn't try something like that now
the "mistake" was probably made on a just-in-case basis, if a situation had come by where she still had power and needed to challenge a contestation of her acts
a "cheatcode-of-opportunity" if you want
(((they))) do this shit all the time

This dead dog will make an awfully fine rug in my den.

If you don't like the thread, just don't participate.
Most of the Anons here are already intent on shredding whatever's left of $hillary.

Anyone getting file corrupted error while opening the emails archive?

>twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832
GIVE US A QUICK RUNDOWN
for those like me who unaware could one of you anons explain whats going on. I thought all of the emails that could be recovered were already released? where are these coming from exactly?

they're the same as before apparently.
see

If I remember correctly Roberta was the name of the lady that had the three children she was bringing to the hot tub party Skippy was also going to. The hot tub day that she said it was a bit cool so people might want to dress accordingly, like bring a jacket or something. I might be wrong about the name but that is what I seem to remember.

why would this faggot release a bunch of old emails?

Later I also discovered that the word "cool" stands for something in occult talk. Can't remember exactly what it was but its well known in the occult world. Maybe it was running it through a gematria calculator and it returns numbers that correspond to letters in the alphabet or something like that? Don't even remember if the word "cool" was used in the Wikileaks for that hot tub gathering or if its even relevant. Just throwing it out there.

People are saying it is the anniversary of Seth Rich death. If that is true maybe he was larping to bring up attention to Seth's death?

How the hell did you get that ID?

it was party at Skippys hexagonal house

Requesting sticky

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NEWFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is old shit, it has been released before.

no seriously how?

Is this the new shill tactic? Pretending to be retarded?

happens when tor is used

What's a shill?

I don't know, you tell us, shill.

You clearly don't understand what a shill is.

Ahhh yes Roberta of course!
Gotcha now, thanks for jogging the memory cells.

Well done, tortard.

reported

A shill is you, and you are a heeb, and jews are all together. Now get the fuck out.

Holy shit! Please tell me those are the famous (((deleted))) mails.

So much sliding

KEEP DIGGING

bumpity wumpity

hum bump

It's fucking NOTHING

Why witness date but not sign?

Bump

wow pretty see-through shilling here

kill yourself

Sone Saich.
But, as always, there are relevant dates in kikepedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Baer_Group#Controversies_and_lawsuits

Incidentally, Quelle is source in German.
Muahahaha.

bump

The diabolical part is that staffers (oh so educated females) work that way across the globe in all kinds of… positions and they think they make something of value, while the think tanks (men…) write flat out the laws and regulations for the parliaments, where such staffers never mingle.

ASSANGE IS A PEDO :)

its a sticky

i was told they were about yoga, a lot of yoga.

BABA BOOEY

WHY IS THIS NO LONGER STICKIED?

this story is getting buried every where i look
absolutely no one is reporting on it and it doesnt seem to be gaining any traction
have shadow bans found their way to Holla Forums?
i cant even find mentions of this leak on the most tin foil hat websites.

Why is this no longer pinned at the top?

Cause its just repackaged e-mails

Is this the wihite same rabbit who was fucking with George Webb and Trish?
I think he might be a cunt

they had a lot of satanic shit, t shirts as well if i remember correctly

hi stan