HIGHLANDER

HIGHLANDER
Edition
Tree of Savior is a f2p korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a wide variety of classes.

RANK 8 SOON
Wizard Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=518
Archer Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=564
Swordsman Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=541

Scavenger Hunt soon to end, Hurry if you want those prizes!

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

Main guild on the server Klaipeda under Cider is full but could likely be purged. We are waiting for someone else to get to templar for the extension guild. He needs to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7, which happens around lv223), so it takes a while. Added disadvantage, the class is currently only good for sudden-guild-party-summoning shenanigans.
Current templar candidates: GlassArmour
Be sure to encourage them over PMs.

Skill Simulator:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Addon Manager:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

Stats and how they work:
github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf

General Database (Items, EXP tables, some builds):
tosbase.com/

(outdated) Index of other guides/etc to anything worth knowing:
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

Important Beginner Tips
A good example is the repeatable A Soldier's Favor in Miners' Village for Klaipeda
Orsha has more exp cards, Klaipeda more stats

Special quests
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Discord: discord.gg/EsZMJsV
old thread in page 13 bump limit: >OP FORGOT THE PREVIOUS THREAD LINK, POINT AND LAUGH
OP Template pastebin: >OP FORGOT THE PASTEBIN LINK, WHAT A FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php
docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/preview?pref=2&pli=1
tosbase.com/game/classes/Paladin/
tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=40
i.imgur.com/JIgeYhC.png
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Cryomancer&order=Likes&search=search
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=603
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=604
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/and-thus-the-bugs-have-started/321251
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fukken nigger stole the updates.

NEW map guide for collections hunting
toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

>NEW earth tower full guide for all the people grinding endgame
docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/preview?pref=2&pli=1

Posting Cute Girls to attract new players!

muh
DICK

You mean there's at least 35 more of those? do you have them?

This is the slowest shit I've ever played. No I didn't play RO or WOW.
Biggest problem is that all cool and interesting classes are hidden behind no less than hundred hours of mindless grind. And said mindless grind should be performed by the most boring and generic starting class you can imagine.
Super boring skills, super boring enemies, super boring -run out of red circle- bosses.
All the fun stuff starts after you're already dead inside from 100 hours of whacking mobs with the same 3 attacks, that all look barely different.

Why can't I start out as peltasta or corsair?
Why can't I use daggers or pistols from level 1?
It wouldn't even hard to "balance" game around that, just scale damages accordingly, it's not like anything can put up any resistance anyway.
The only time that my life was in danger is when I roamed in vastly overleveled area and triggered some hidden boss just by talking to a random box or pillar or whatever. And even then I just whack overleveled piece of shit to death while circling around it. I don't even remember what boss looked like. Some big monster thingie, they all look like that.

I want to like this game, I really do. I like the art style, I like the music, I absolutely adore sound effects and monsters exploding into big piles of pieces on death. I absolutely appreciate how game doesn't physically prevent you from going wherever the fuck you want too. I got assblasted and dropped out of FF14 when game fucking refused to let me into other towns because I wasn't high level enough or didn't some quest or some other bullshit. Here at least I'm free to go on a fucking journey.
A journey of whacking mobs with the same three attacks for hours over and over again.
Dear fucking god it is a slog to play through.

What am I doing wrong?

I can't tell exactly but certainly something to do with leveling, it wasn't that slow for me and I leveled a cleric

You're doing all the quests or just the ones from the city you started?
You need to do both Klaipeda and Orsha quests.

I'm running through areas main quest is leading me to and clear dungeons and side areas that aren't 50 levels above me, I talk to all NPCs I meet and do all their quests. And eat all EXP cards they give me.
I also 100% maps and fill in collections that are relevant to my class - swordsman.
I also researched how to build a fencer - my target class, so I'm pretty sure I kill mobs at adequate paces.
I don't do monster kills quotas though.

No, I'm only running Orsha locations.
Was it my biggest mistake?
At what point should I have teleported to Klapistan?

Yes, this was your biggest mistake - you should be on 110~120s right now, if not more.

Just follow the map.

If you started in Orsha, just change 1 & 2 order.

Oh, also, NEVER be 6 levels Above or Bellow the Map level.

Why? You'll get EXP penalty reduction.

Fuck my life.
Is there a point in clearing low levels areas that I'm supposedly missed on the right side of the map? Or do I go straight for 23 and up?

>not written: best switch areas after every 10 levels or so starting from level 1, that's why there's a recommendation to save silver by buying scrolls and abusing quest warps
>you're supposed to always have something to do, klai and orsha meet up in fedimian at around lvl 100 where he missions building opens up to you where you can autist super hard good exp, again resetting daily
at 50 you FULL run the dungeon through party search. that's you leveling bread and butter.

if you don't want to play in a paced and calm manner like a normal functioning human being and autist your way through the game, you're gonna have to grind hard.

ofcourse it would be best for all f2p players to grind hard regardless for silver to buy a token off the market. it'll speed things up quite significantly.

That shitty bitch is scamming you. Dilgeles and Potions are 1:1

Oh wait those are not levels, but walkthrough order.

Well my question stands - is there any point in clearing low level areas?

clear maps and mob kills for exp cards which can be popped when you need a bit more. remember that full heals help. at 75, that's still good.

at higher levels where the exp cards are pretty much moot basically you're there for the collection chest and key item farming. many chase drops out there especially if you're trying to craft shit. monster gems are also always valuable because gem leveling gets hella hard even for endgame if you want to polish off that BiS. going all genocide on low level mobs becomes useful because they are not a threat.

the collection boxes add up. can't min-max without them.

niggah that's imix. he's one of us. we fed him the mats so he can support the rest of you faggots when you need the pots.

also he showed us the full cost breakdown, the dingle:pot should really be more like 3:1 to be fair and the alch still makes a profit off of that

3pots:1dingle, shoulda proofread

Do they have guilds in this game yet?

Yes, the Wings of Vaivora will recompensate you with EXP Cards.
Also, with all EXP cards you'll gain by doing it… It will be worth, yes, but not cool.

Doing quests in low level areas and getting 100% isn't worth the time if the area is like 2 cards below what you'd get at your level. So if you're getting lvl 5 cards, lvl 3 areas aren't worth it and you're better off grinding or racking up kills in lvl 5 card areas so the wing chick gives you extra cards.

i played ToS. it's shit

i played your mother. it's shit

i read japanese comics dont you think i already figured shit out alone

the orsha quests are slower than just grinding at nice spots on the way to fedi though. the only thing worth touching on the orsha side are the vakarine statues.

The big HP sponge demon lord quest chain gives attributes, so that one's worth doing. Same with the lvl 100+ stuff. Orsha becomes more needed when you don't have a token though.

So… did i hit the mark? is it really GRINDY? i played Eden Eternal at one point which was piece of shit but i like the kawaii desu shit if the game itself isnt all of the above

where are the lewds

so how much has changed since beta? i haven't played since then. was a sadhu.

Well, don't play it then.

Recently they added a whole lot of new quests for low level zones, buffed swordsmen and there are a few events here and there to get free stuff. Whole lot of new items and the likes too.
Nothing game changingly major, just more content.

neat, thanks

guess i'll read guides again before making something. maybe bug people on discord for info when i start.

show me naked cow lolis

ok

furshit

Please, have a thread for yourselves to do this.
This is the ToS thread.

i'm not ashamed of myself

im sorry

terms of service are cancer anyway

oh you

what are the restrictions for trade and banking for non token people?

Token and non-Token people have the same restriction on trade.
The only difference is: Token people can put more items to sell simultaneously on the Market.

ah so i can trade with friends now if neither of us have a token active?

how about shared banking? was that a token only still?

are you saying people of color have different rights in this game

Yes, you can trade, but you'll have to wait 1 week after creating your "account" (registering your Team Name in a server).

Shared Storage is Token.

Rights are conquered, not given.

I want to fucking jack innocent people in PvP.

What is the best class to fucking murder someone?

So between this and Ragnarok, why should I play this one and not the other ?

Can you play as delicious paladin?

that you can
tosbase.com/game/classes/Paladin/

This goes into the trash.

this is not holy blade
remove

its a grindan, do you really want to be missing that sweet "full clear"? i mean, if anything, finishing a collection is free stats. might not be as good as a statpoint you allocate, but buffing your substats is also good.

one of us one of us

the most important thing it gives you is the ability to make personal trades 2-way. all items traded to and from a non-token player even though the other guy has a token will be untradable afterwards (ie. no resell/retrade value) on top of the 1 potential loss. if you're going into the talt trading business, you most certainly want to have a token active.

the other big benefit is the team storage where you can transfer shit to alts.

if you're going to be market jew (ie. alchemist) then you must token up to improve your margins.

if you're going to be hunting rare/chase drops for selling on the market, you'd want a token to list more items simultaneously and again improve margins.

and once you get over the early game hump, you buy your tokens off the market for silver and live free forever

no open world pvp nor dickassthiefery in the game yet. your best bet is to become a templar and declare war on everyone. i remember one guild doing just that and didn't hear of what happened to them. it was like a 1v5 so i'm pretty sure they lost but i don't know if they went down in a blaze of glory or they just hit from all the now-hostile players.

RO is nice and all but its all the same after playing so many private servers. this one for me improves on a lot of concepts especially your options to optimize your build. the only thing that could make ToS better from this point by copying RO would be to include "build-defining items" like things that shift stats or damage types so you have to build around them to maximize but still aren't a gimped version of the original. think RO's muramasa agi knights

Son, you Smite evil, heal your allies and protect them, destroy evil with the power of your faith and you can convert monster to your cause.

Except the convert skill is bugged all the fucking time. The class is mostly useless though since there's another class that takes the 1 really good Paladin skill and gives it to everyone by putting it on a scroll.

You're better off getting to level cap and farming mobs that drop good money and buy the collections instead of wasting time trying to find that one in five thousand drop in the lvl 35 zone getting 20 silver per kill.

niggah, i'm theplaya

if i could level fast, i would.

waiting for missions can sometimes be a good moment to philosophise

ToS chat mang

Is your account in this game linked to your steam?

yes. therefore only one team name per server.

Damn. I'm still trying to come up with an account name I won't hate a year from now.

You can add incompetent devs and game being complete piece of shit from technological stand point
Why am I eve playing this?

It works like your Last Name in the game.
Don't be an autistic kid, don't be and over-the-top edgy sucker.

Again bro, don't play it if you don't want.

This guy, I bet, gets kicks out of telling people how trash the game is and see people who actually enjoy the game defend it or as he sees it spaz out. I dealt with a lot of these people with other games like Tera. They probably haven't even played the game besides for like an hour or two if that before deciding they will spend their time in threads about it trashing it. Best course of action is just post stuff you find fun in the game to discourage people off put by this guy's negativity.

One thing is when you go in thread and shit on the game you don't give a fuck about.
Another is when you like the game but there is so much wrong with it you end up in limbo when you absolutely want to drop it because of said wrongs, but simultaneously don't want to because of unique or very rare extremely well done aspects of it.

There are plenty of games like that in my recent memory - Vindictus, Warframe, Path of Exile, DFO and now this.
Did you notice the pattern? That's fucking right - they are free to play games.

F2P has nothing to do.
Its because those games are skinnerboxes and grindy as fuck, doing the same over and over and over.

Vindictus is shit because the community is shit, so is Nexon and so is the content after S2 and soft P2W where you need to look for a buyfag for fucking runes and they get gold out of it.

Warframe is shit because p2w, paywalls everyfuckingwhere, its more grindy than a Korean MMO.

PoE is ok at best but it suffers from "time to reset the tree again, fuck your build that you worked on and fuck your character" and from an hostile market where if you want to have fun you have to buy/sell like a jew to equip your character and be able to see hard end game content before the reset comes.

DFO is fucked because no EU, grindy as fuck, harder P2W than Vindictus since there is timed exclusives that noone has access to afterwards. If you are a free player, you spend more time to gather gold to buy the timed exclusive before it goes away and if you dare to make a new character and think about the exclusive shit you lost that were OP for that one character, well, fuck you.

I'm sort of in the same boat where I would prefer if this was done sort of like guild wars where it was buy then play for free but this is what we got so we got to deal with it. I'm hoping it ends up like Tera where most of the problems get ironed out later. What I really like is paths your characters can take with all the classes. If you aren't having to make your character the min/max master you have a lot of options. I think they should up the limit though on how many character slots you can have because with how many choices you can take choosing classes 15 doesn't seem like enough espicially since companions take up slots and they are adding more

I love you too, sweetie.
Seriously though yeah problem comes from being online grinder with f2p adding on top of that.
Imagine TOS being a single player RPG with optional co-op and pvp functionality, like Diablo 2 or sacred. A man can dream.

That's not how common sense works. But yeah I got what you're saying. Except BDO is buy to play and still the most p2w heavy mmo on current market. Well at least among those I know about.

user, PoE being F2P is not a problem.
PoE's problem is how the devs are managing updates constantly and how the community made a market, that has nothing to do with F2P. The game is good, but it's a big fuck you when an update comes.
That's one of the reasons of why I prefer Torchlight 2 over PoE.

There are some other games that were buy to play that have the same problems as F2P. Again, it's not F2P's games problem, is how the devs or publishers are handling it. Obviously the one that gives the best outcome are P2W ones or "soft P2W" like Vindictus where every droen will tell you "But you can't buy skill!" when you can literally spend money on resurrections and spam that, the boss will be taken down eventually.

I can go all day about my gripes with PoE, but this is TOS thread.
And TOS is crippled heavily by being online grinder, being p2w, having absolutely shit devs/publishers, that may not be as evil as Nexon or Digiral Extremes, but the most incompetent of the bunch.
It's a damn shame.

I have stopped playing ToS after reaching Lv45 since it's so lineal and Im playing alone, I refuse to join this guild in a USA server when Im EU, fuck that shit.

Why is it P2W? Im honestly asking. I can see the rest, they did shut down the servers to create new accounts but on the first day I was able to right click a friend on steam and launch the game perfectly fine.

You can buy tokens that give you shitloads of benefits - exp boost, ability to put several items into the market, much less tax on said market, or you can sell said tokens for in-game money.
You also can buy random stat upgrade scroll for your head accessory.

It is. Being able to by benefits directly is the definition of pay to win. It's not as insane as Warframe, but also not as tame as PoE.
I call it moderate p2w.

That's p2w user, it gives an advantage.

Well more reasons on why I should uninstall and not go further from Lv45.

This is kinda getting boring, why are the bosses so easy and why does the combat only consist of jumping and attacking back and forth?

You faggots haven't played a real p2w. Grinding isn't even necessary if you're below lv200. You're doing it wrong.

That's what the game is.
As you unlock new classes you add new skills to your hotbar, but the principle won't change.
Well maybe some specific classes may have conceptually different approach to combat, but most others are "run around rotating through your hotbar" deal.

At first I though it's Dungeon Fighter Online on your pic. That game at least pretends to have good combat, with dodges, juggles, actual you know movesets. But also much heavier p2w.
It's coming to steam again this month. I wonder if it's the last attempt to draw new players in, or game is actually doing well and is just spreading to where it once was.

But still p2w is p2w, don't be an apologist. There are lots of good things in TOS. It's just monetary model or combat aren't them.

That game is called Wartune. Every week, top players spend at least a thousand dollars to stay on top, while the lesser paying players pays at least 200 dollars. Free players ofc don't stand a chance, unlike in TOS.
So yeah, I gotta disagree that TOS is p2w. It's just the typical f2p MMORPG.

because the game builds up the difficulty slowly. you'd get fucked if you ran into a mineloader or that worm boss thing that early.

thing is, if you're playing any DPS character, it's going to be a cakewalk up until much later when you encounter homing magics. if you're playing a support character or any balanced build, you wouldn't even consider low level bosses easy.

all the shade fam

what do you even consider winning? i've been around for a long time and my name is gabo. god knows i've never paid and i'm having fun. that endgame-itis really creeps up on you if you slog through bad game after bad game that you forget that its the small achievements and adventures that make the game fun.

I have been playing as a cleric and building up some priest stuff, planning to become a monk.

When would you say it gets hard?
When I last played in beta, homing attacks wasnt a thing until like level 120, I think.

doing scavenger quest. anyway, once you get over the "i have to auto attack everything" slump by grabbing a cafrisun and arde dagger it'll be easy sailing for you until you hit cap when you feel the full classist nature of endgame earth tower runs where people don't want you in their parties. other than that, it's smooth sailing for you and you'll be a welcome addition to any team comp.

just 4u

i'm fucking bad at enchanting helmets

holy fuck demon prison spawn rate is insane. looking or any clerics to run it with at around 9AM-12PM server time.

you're a big guy

user…

That isnt what he is saying you double nigger. He is saying it isnt the worst case of p2w.

LEWD LEND ME YOUR BRANDISH!

the 8 sec downtime and pings add up over time. i've died a couple times trying to bonfire in a corner until army spawns on top of me.

should probably walk to the safer areas to bonfire (the warps) but a pocket cleric would be even better. i don't particularly want to spam pots until i can get more free pot stock from imix :^)

also

I loved Tera too, but you know that's a fucking lie.

Still log into Tera every once in awhile, but the grind is real and there really is nothing to do end game but grind. Also playing as a Lancer was shit, could never hold aggro, etc, then Brawlers game out and shit all over Lancers.. Ended making a Brawler and never went back, that is before I quit.

I seen a few people willing to trade that for an Alias or Manaman recipe. So get to farming.

I'm guessing that's the new blond hair dye and the Memelander's C3 costume?

So I was looking at the new hair dyes, but I noticed you can preview them. Anyone know where I can find some screenshots of the other hair colors? I tried looking myself and was unable to find anything.

get on the discord and remind me at round 9AM server time and i'll get you those pics.

male though so you ain't getting any fancy braided locks and shit

This is what the red hair looks like

Okay I fucking see this gif everytime I browse Holla Forums. How do you Miko?

Not implemented or hinted to yet. Hopefully maybe cleric rank 8?

Damn. Oh well, battle nun it is then.

patch notes

just found that online and shopped it

They broke the trump outfit stuff. People are walking around with no bodies.

This is what you get for buying cosmetic pieces

I really would like to know which language this game was created.
I have the bitter feeling that the reason why it's so bad optimized is because it was made in Java.

… or maybe i should just avoid the giant goats that knock me around. lol

rescue bump.

this list needs to add in "farm TP through GvG".

You would need an active guild (leader) to do gvg. Currently at least in Infinity we have neither.

we gotta go rattle GlassArmour's cage once in a while to get him working towards that templar.

GL is a masochist class. Grinding that much for so little return. The guild system needs to be fixed so you can do things like set officers before it's fully worth it and of course it needs way more and better guild skills that don't just apply to melee only.

Templars should at least have some of the old Templars/Paladins of Ragnarok.
Those were truly living-tanks, worth of their name.

So, commemorating the Highlander Edition, a question:

Highlander 3 or Barbarian 3? Considering that when one is picked, I'll not pick a single rank of the other.

High3 is garbage, even post buff. Vertical Slash is horrible and they'd need to double the damage again to make worth taking High3. High1-2 are pretty good, especially with the upcoming Cartar Stroke buff. Doubles up as a defensive class if you're not full Dex.

Barb is a full offensive class and synergizes well with Doppel because of War Cry/Frenzy benefiting from Deeds. Pouncing is pretty strong, War Cry and Frenzy get significantly better at Barb3.

What build you going for?

I really don't know, but not a lance-user.
Something I perceived was that, if I pick Highlander 3, I can pick Corsair as well, but if I pick Barbarian, I would have to fill the 2nd rank with subpar classes: Swordsman 2, Peltasta 1 or Highlander 1.

I thought I just heard something completely retarded.

Depends on what you want to go at Rank 5/6

Highlander 3 is good to debuff enemies, especially bosses and you get consistent damage.

Barb 3 is all about burst damage and buffing your own damage for greater burst.

Highlander 3/Barbarian 1 works like a charm because Barb1's cleave now debuff enemies and make them 50% more weaker to slash attacks, with a 3 times overheat. It synergise really well with Highlander 3 and Doppelsoldner later on. Dont fall into the Highlander 3/pelt 1 trap, you allies already consider you subtier so fuck them and prove yourself the superior dps with barb1 instead.

Barbarian 3 is great has all the barb skills requires no weapon in specific, so you could go Fencer, Cata or Doppelsoldner and you'll keep being very effective. However if you go Barb 3 you'll miss the opportunity to go Corsair, which also synergise very well with barb 2 skills. Only go barbarian 3 if you have interest in Pouncing. Also take notice that Barbarian has a LOT of self buffs and without proper preparations you WILL be overwriting buffs like Sacrament on your own very easily, and getting buffs from your team means you will have to manually restrict yourself or loose a layer of damage, even with Daino scrolls.

tldr:
Pick Highlander 3 if you have a dedication for 2handed swords and want to debuff enemies
Pick Barbarian 3 if you want great burst that works with later game classes and want to buff yourself

I'm not planning on using shields, and I read that Guardian will reduce attack by %s.

Skull Swing is garbage in PvE mate. Bosses have like 450 armor or so at 280. Woo I hit for 450 more dmg, go team! It's also completely useless when grinding, farming or killing trash mobs in general, unless you're soloing 200+ elites. Hell, against world bosses it can actually be detrimental to your group getting cubes if there's competition.

If you're going Barb into Doppel, High1 is really good at rank 2. Crown puts up shock debuff for your Doppel2 abilities, Cartar Stroke is a really strong skill on its own and Cross Guard serves as a defensive skill that helps Pierce users.

If you're going Fencer, Barb3 will probably be better because of Lunge synergizing better with Barb skills than Highlander skills. Keep in mind though that Frenzy probably isn't worth taking if you're going Fencer since you'll most likely end up losing damage from doing auto attacks to stack up Frenzy vs just spamming your 0cd skills harder.

If you plan on doing Doppel and want Highlander over Barb, I'd recommend going High2>Sword3 and use Crosscut > Double Slash > Skyliner. Beats going High3 > Barb1.

You sound like a mage player, go back being a cheese Cryo in TBL

I liked your Chibi Holo, you seem to be the victor here.

So, after Highlander 3, would be best Corsair or Barbarian?

Did I miss something?

If you already went Highlander 3 then you've dedicated yourself to 2 Handed Swords. Corsair, while being a grinding aid, uses dual weapon for its attack skills and doesnt really work with highlander.
Barbarian on the other hand will give you a very specific skill, Cleave. Cleave deals great damage, has 3 overheat, deals 250% damage against stunned enemies and does two very specific things for your build.

1: It increase your crit rate by a flat 50 points
2: It makes the target vulnerable to Slash attacks by 50% for 5 seconds

Since your most damaging skills will be slash, its a free +50% damage enabler if done first in the combo. AND since it has 3 overheat, you can insert a Cleave inside your rotations to keep your damage high

Pics related, you'll notice I'm under no buff and since I use rapiers my damage is fixed

Oh.. Now I'm fucked.
What about Highlander 2 - Barbarian 1?

Very interesting, guess High2/3 and Barb1 certainly would be better than Sword3.

Like I said above High2 is really strong. Once the Cartar Stroke buff goes live, 10 Cartar Stroke, 4-5 Crown, 4-5 Cross Guard, 5 Moulinet, 5 Skyliner and 1 Crosscut and you'll be golden. The problem is High3: an armor debuff that's mostly useless outside of bosses and a single hit attack that heavily depends on how many debuffs are on the mob. Neither of these are very strong. It's not absolutely horrible like it is now (or was the Vertical Slash buff put in already?), but it's far from stellar.

If you're already High2, I guess you could go Barb2 on top of it, or go High3/Barb1. Vertical Slash vs Seism and weak War Cry/Frenzy is somewhat of a toss up in my book.

The only reason you would do that is to get Barb 2 before going to Doppel. Barb 2 have this insane skill called Seism that deals a shit ton of Slash damage. Multihit and stun too so it synergises well with cleave.

If you really want to go Corsiar there are only two routes to take:

Spear pirate: Sword 1, Pelt 1, Hop 2, Corsair
Sword pirate: Sword 1, Pelt 1, Barb 2, Corsair

The difference inbetween the two really comes down to personal preference but there are one major point to be aware of: Hoplite's Spear Lunge

Spear Lunge is a skill that works in a similar fashion as Cleave in the sense that it makes enemies weaker to pierce attacks. Corsair 2 have this crazy skill called Hexen Dropped and its basically the burstiest burst ingame at the moment, and it deals pierce damage. If you are interested in increasing this already powerful skill's damage then Spear Pirate is the way to go. Sword pirate still have the main benefits for having Barb 2, meaning Cleave, Seism and Warcry meaning you will still do great Slash damage and you will be busy when Hexen Dropper is on cooldown.

Overall I think Sword Pirate is a tiny bit better but spears being superior weapons than swords really equalise the two. As I said, its up to you.

Corsair is pretty much mutually exclusive with Doppel though. Also pretty much locks you into getting Shinobi and Corsair3 at r7-8 or going Fencer. Fencer without Pelt is pure suffering though, hitboxes of Fencer skills are tiny and without Swash Buckling to bunch up mobs, your life is suffering.

Corsair1 is garbage though, unless you plan on PvPing.

I'm high3/Corsair1/Fencer. Don't go Corsair1, it's really, really bad.

>high3/Corsair1/Fencer
I have a pelt2, rod1, corsair. I feel your pain

Is the only way to play through this game through Steam? No standalone client?

Sup anons, I played this on launch, leveled a Lance guy to 80 and quit after I saw 2 obvious bots leveling together, I instinctively open the menu to report the accounts, when I realized this function was missing, then I had horrible flashbacks about how shit the anti-cheat system ragnarok online had where you have to SS, post in the forum etc and it dawned on me how unprepared these gooks are and let`s not talk about how p2w this game is with that monthly pass thing

but I am a sucker for punishment and my MMO ich started again, I want to have a good time with my fellow anons from Holla Forums no less

How good this game is months after launch? It had some big change? The core jew functions are still the same? How bad the bot situation is? Is PvP any good? You guys have a good amount of active players? am I committing a huge mistake by wanting to get back to it?

Bot situation has been improved drastically. I've gotten back to the game last week and I saw no bots other than 3-4 advertising in town and I saw 2 shouts advertising gold selling.

Game's core is still the game: level up through questing, dungeons and missions. At higher level grind a lot. At level cap you hunt world bosses, run Earth Tower if you have a good build, do PvP or farm silver for attributes.

Sword1>Pelt1>Barb3 here.
Barbarian is shit.

Cleave and Pouncing are great, but that's it. Every other skill is just some pseudo-good skill, an attempt, a half-way.

Frenzy and Warcry are immensely overrated, and the reason people like it it's because they know no better, really, it's shit.
Seism and Helm Chopper, although bring an welcomed Stun, do very little (Helm Chopper, besides its weak core damage, is very slow and clunky [it's strike damage, so unavoidable], and Seism do Overkills all the times!… At worthless enemies like Catacombs Maggots).

So, are you going to pick 3 Ranks of a worthless class because Cleave & Pouncing?
I suggest going Highlander, and if you want to pick Barb1 for Cleave, go for it.

Laughter.

When the game launched, you'd see dozens of bots training around even in 100+ zones. The shout channel was so spammed with advertisement that it was pointless to have it open. Each channel in Klaip had 3-4 bots advertising.

It's been a huge improvement.

Either you're a bold faced liar, built your stats like a fool or dont know how to do your rotations properly and stack damage. If your this shit you should just uninstal the game.

Surely, you jest.
I know what I'm talking about - you're one of those guys who knows no better, as I referred.

Rotation for Boss:
Guardian>Concentrate>Frenzy>Warcry>Stack Frenzy>Cleave>Helm Chopper>Helm Chopper>Cleave>Seism>Seism>Cleave>Pouncing

Rotation for Monsters:
GungHo>Concentrate>Frenzy>Warcry>Stack Frenzy>Helm Chopper>Cleave>Seism>Cleave>Seism>Cleave>Pouncing>Helm Chopper

Also:

you still have to explain why barb is supposedly bad when evidence points to the contrary.

Needs AA; wastes time; SHort duration, considering you waste time stacking; End already in the middle of Rotation; Wastes buff slot.

This one here is the most stupid. First, you need a huge mob for it to be worth. Secondly, the range is retarded, so they need to be close to you. Thirdly, if you have a mob close to you, they're either Weak and you don't even need Warcry to kill them, you're just wasting time, or they're Strong, and you'll be fucked with the damage. Also: Archer and Magic mobs almost never close together, and using Swash Buckling would be the worst.

You pick it because it's Strike and gives Stun, that's it. You said so already, pick only 1 - the damage is useless and the animation slow, range is bad too.

Seism is a little better than Helm Chopper in dealing damage, has AoE and Stuns. But how it compares to alternatives from other Classes? Such as Cartar Stroke and Skull Swing? It's really underwhelming that the utility falls off to only "Damage".

Excellent, superb.

Buffs, Debuffs, Comb with everything. Excellent.

So, that's that. Only reason for going Barb3 is Pouncing, and the other one to even going barb is Cleave.
You have to compare the Barbarian class with the alternatives the game presents to it, and Cartar Stroke, Crown, Moulinet, Skyliner, Cross Cut and Skull Swing are undoubtedly a better SET. And I didn't even mentioned Cross Guard, Wagon Wheel and Vertical Slash, which are dubious and some people like it for specific builds, specially Cross Guard

doing good
PvP, GvG, rebalancing and events
yes. even jewier than before with new characters restricted from trading
its improved, but still bad. plus side is it doesn't ruin the game yet because you can play around them. the jew policies hold them at bay even though nobody wants to admit it because its annoying to have those around. gotta check if the bot filter add-on works again though (it broke during the major update), those spambots are super annoying in town unless you got the add-on running
if you're high level and probably ranged, yes. 5v5 and GvG is mostly has insta-gib-itis mostly. 2v2 is golden though.
not really, but we do hang around and play chill. tbh, if you're looking for an "always around community" you might want to knock on cuckchan's doors
not if you go in wanting a comfy game to play over time. this isn't an action game that gets good in short bursts of flashy effects.

posting OLD PIC for reference
you can't tell me its still this bad. it has improved a lot. if anything, "legal botting" camping dina bee farm is the biggest inconvenience.

buche got shade on rapidfire

both of you know there's only one real way to settle this right? an equal level PvP.

Last 50 seconds, takes 10 seconds to build up, bam every single damage done is buffed by 200 per hit. Considering that both Pouncing and Seism are multihit, you get more than just "woohoo 200 dmg wow"

Last 30 second, you cast it once and enjoy an average of 300 extra damage, the armor down on enemies is just a bonus. The range is approximatively half of Swash and it taunts on its own too. You cast it after using swash and then proceed to quickly kill magic/ranged/strong enemies because ranged/magic usually are weak as fuck and strong enemies can just be stunned and Cleave'd. If you have built your stats correctly you can stand a few moments of magic barrage and can simply dodge ranged.
Against bosses its pretty simple. You wait until the boss spawns its traps/mobs, use it, then fuck him up with your rotations. Since they reduced the cooldown on Seism and Cleave you call pull the basic combo off twice AND pouncing while Warcry and Frenzy are up.

Ontop of weakening the boss to slash and dropping his armor by 60

No objection, it scales like shit but lvl 1 alone is enough to do considerable damage to lvl 200 plate mobs

This skill does so much damage I cant believe you're comparing it to Helm Chopper. Its meant to be combo'd with Cleave so even this much base damage is 9 times out of 10 amped up by 50%.
Now consider this is a Rank 4 skill. At Rank 4 you have:

-lvl 15 Cartar Stroke that takes forever to charge, demands you to be immobile, deals strike damage. By the time you finish one of those, a full Cleave + Seism combo can be made

-lvl 10 Moulinet that requires you to be immobile for two seconds and does not do any status effect. The damage on Moulinet is good but push one more rank to get Barb 1 and now its serious. Otherwise Seism deals more damage, have a MUCH better AoE ratio and can be casted twice with lesser cooldown AND STUNS ontop of it.

-lvl 10 Skyliner that requires Cross Cut to really be strong but half the mobs dont bleed in this game. The combo takes similar time to a Cleave + Seism combo but with less range, less AoE ratio, similar damage and doesnt work as well against half the enemies. However like Moulinet it becomes on Par when you hit Rank 5 and take Barb 1

-lvl 5 Vertical Slash is shit as of now but according to kToS it might become buffed to Godlike soon-ish. 30% extra damage per debuff vs 10% of the actual version might become really great but it being a single hit attack will make it weaker. As of now its a shit skill.

-lvl 10 Stabbing that requires you to stand still for 5 seconds to be really efficient, can be buffed with Spear Lunge and is a multihit. The base damage however is poor so you really need to pull it off completely else you're not doing that much. Seism is one button press mininuke and you have time to move from any counter attack after. The cooldown isnt that long but you have time to pull 4 Seisms during 1 Stabbing.

Seism is the most damaging skill in the shortest time in the most reliable way avaliable to swordsman at Rank 4. Its only be outdamaged by Stabbing against plate enemies.

No objection, this skill is superb and the new Knockdown attribute makes it a beast to bring in PvP and just ravage unprotected enemy teams

Best and earliest damage enabler skill from Barbarian. It doesnt take as long as Frenzy or Warcry to setup and only requires 1 Circle investment to gain access to, as long as you deal in Slash damage type.

In the end Barb is great regardless of how many circles you take if you're built around it.
C1 is a good addition to Highlander 3 and leads very well into Doppelsoldner
C2 gives you one of the best damage skills and leads very well into Corsair
C3 rewards you with a fantastic skill that, once properly built up with Cleave, Frenzy and Warcry, will melt bosses like hot butter. In Siauliai mission you can easily eat away a 3rd of the HP of BOTH BOSSES AT ONCE with one use of this skill if you managed to not be killed or knocked over, even around lvl 190. At this point you can level into Fencer very easily with Lunge, countering Pierce exclusivity with even more amped Slash skills so those 40k hp mages can go roll over and die. You can also go Doppel and then Dragoon even since both Barbarian and C1 Doppel skills requires no specific weapons whatsoever and even tho Dragoon uses pierces, your Barb rotations still exists.

Barbarian is the pillar of any good Slash-Type DPS swordman build. Your claim that its shit comes down to saying that Fletcher 3 is shit at killing bosses.

You are wrong.

Even tho you're stuck looking like a hobo for 3 ranks long

user… stop lying to yourself.
But well, I cannot convince trough reason a person that chose his beliefs trough emotion.

Cartar Stroke is crazy strong against bosses if there's a Wizard in the group. With the upcoming buff to reduce charging time by half, it means you can do back to back lvl10 Cartar and do tons and tons of dmg.

4 * High3/Rode3 + Chrono3 world boss mafia?

Well at least there's no Asura strike in this game so it's already better than RO.

as much as i'm enjoying this and waiting for someone to post a pic of several gigs worth of smug pics just to prove that you've got the fuel for a prolonged smugwar you two seriously gotta post character details and meet up for some PvP. hell i'll even officiate it. best of 5 like official TBL.

with so many classes unrevealed, it wouldn't b surprising at all to see it down the line. also, there is a de facto asura strike in the form of shinobi + clone + kunai, the downside being you'll be super squishy and become 1-shottable during the setup

Yeah, there is ranged asura with musketeer snipe though.

how much shit is this if I dont want to spend single penny in it?

marginally less than if you paid. the only big leap is the token and its ezmodo once you get to midgame as long as you don't blow all your silver on useless shit.

the only things you'd probably care about are the 3rd dungeon/mission runs (starts at lvl 50) and the added movespeed. the exp isn't such a big deal early as long as you follow the OP tips.

just buy a token off the market around mid lvl 100s and enjoy what the crybabies call "p2w".

My smug folder is not impressive. I need more smug to get it up there.

I can't even PvP anymore. Deleted my Barb3 soon after the smug discussion started, and I'm going to up a different Swordy.
But it'll be sad to see him waking up to what's about to come to his build.

On a side note: I lost my Leaf Helmet, Leaf Armband, +5 Velniup, Every kind of Potion, and my fucking 3000 Dilgeles (forgot about them, never forget about your Dilgeles), everything else was saved, thanks to that 7-week TP and a fucking 3-slot Team Storage after I deleted my Barb.

But I really don't care, those weren't essential.

Why would you delete a char? Don't you lose your team level?

My team level was like, 1 or 2.
And I deleted it because I wanted to make the new one with the same Name.

Play a real class.

Top fucking kek

Really, what people what the devs to do? Remove Cash altogether? How are they supposed to gain money from a F2P game then?

The devs can't do anything since Nexon pulls all the strings. But that doesn't make the devs good guys because they willingly sold their souls to the Nexon when they signed the publishing contract. There are a million ways to make money from a f2p game but Nexon goes with the quickest and dirtiest pay2win method because it's a guaranteed way to turn profit and as we speak Nexon is already publishing the next big mmo and has left ToS in the dust.

you could have just made a new character and it'll still have the same team name. wtf. we coulda used that shit to support the newbies with pots though imix's jew.

damn filthy mages

they're ramping up cosmetics. that'll carry the game.

So, I thought PeltGirl was the most SHAMELESS character in the game, flipping her skirt and presenting her butty to everyone, but HighGirl WALKS COMMANDO?!
Like, those are not panties, but tanlines!

Does crit rate effect Fletcher or Musketeer skills? I'm trying to decide if pure str or dex is better.

You don't need pure Dex as Fletcher because of innate bonus + free 25% you get from A2.

CLERIC'S RANK 8 ARE NOW UPON US!
tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=40

New classes are: Inquisitor & Daoshi

Wow, Inquisitor seems to be a Sadistic Torturer, that violence, much damage
Also, InquisiGirl has a new hairstyle

Korean release of cleric c8 tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=40

Forgot to mention sex change shops via oracle 3

That will be like, the most gimmick stuff ever.
I wonder if Oracles will even bother spending skill points on that.

Forgot to say: RIP Monks

Yes crit rate affects musk/fletcher skills. Full dex archers sync well with A2(3) > * > Musketeer since musketeer skills base damage is high and kneeling shot scales off of dex. Don't know about fletchers but most fletchers don't go A3 since being mobile is important for fletchers.

If all you care about though is PvE, most people just get enough dex to reach crit cap (with gear) for most monsters (crit 670). The difference is made up through skills and gems/gear. PvP, pretty much full dex, (and a tiny bit of CON) seems to be the way to go.

Reminds me of the fucked in the head otherkins standing in front of a mirror imagining what they truly are.

I DONT GET WHY YOU NIGGERS ONLY PLAY TRASH

Everyone is just bored and needs a comfy mindless timesink once in a while until something truly amazing comes along.

What are you playing, user?

Do I spy a gender swap?

i.imgur.com/JIgeYhC.png

Is that Male Priest wearing heals?

Blue Spion Archers suck @ Nahash Forest
normal hits for 1.5k crit for 3k, knows spiral shot so can hit you 4 times and has 50k hp. Also like to spawn in groups which totally rape my face. Fuck them.

Me too.

I fixed it by validating the files.

the same argument was made against fencer.

English cleric r8
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573

this seriously needs to have a big buff tied to it and a long cooldown before being able to switching back to make it worth even leveling like:

elaborate. looks like they are getting a good transition class in the inquisitor as long as you don't rely on the *inquisition* skill.

if i could upboat you for that pun, i would

Fencer Girls are shameless as well?! =O

Monk>Inquisitor would be a worsened path to Paladin>Inquisitor.

Really, Corsair and Monk got fucked in the ass in Rank8s.
Corsair not that much, but Monk…

You fooled me, Fencer Girl is pure - she uses pants under her dress.

true believers see tanned legs instead of tights.

Why?

INT

we don't have the details yet but Inquisitor looks like a physical class to me, I guess we'll have to wait.

anyway I still think we're getting lama as a cleric hidden class at rank 8, probably requiring monk circle 3 just like chap requires priest

so uh what's up with the bug where i get stuck in quest cinematics and can't complete it

literally nothing ever fixes it

This is my sword
It was made for me

What's with the weird filter in the description?

Slowly working on my Witch Doctor and I was wondering when do you rank up and get to pick new classes? What's a good setup for a status-based Cleric/Bokor/Plague doctor?

Plague Doctor has pandemic wich works great with Bokor's Hexing + Effigy, what I'm not sure about is the stats, Effigy and Incineration scale with INT, zombie HP with SPR and zombie damage with STR.

You change class when you reach class level 15, I think the regular levels in which you reach class 15 are about 15>40>70>130>170, not really sure abour that.

Gotcha, so putting points into both STR and INT is okay, or would I just be hurting myself in the long run?

Going for just one stat is better pretty much all the time, I'm not sure if zombie damage is worth STR invesment, INT seems like a safer bet since Heal and Cure also scale with it (both can be used to deal damage) and zombies are kinda unrealiable but you could check around the forums

Im starting this game

which class should I pick?

also which server should I pick?

Pick whatever you want to play. The server is Klaipedia if you want to have the potential to play with the chan nerds.

Server is Klaipeda.
Please, do an extensive research and ask for opinions here about the class path you want to follow.
See the high-rank classes and build for them.

Is there any room in the guild? I need some leveling buddies/help. Currently building a linker/chrono full support. It's a fucking chore to quest right now…

You will have to get on the discord and message Cider to get in. He doesn't play much at the moment so you will have to try to find a time where he can get on and you will be around.

Active guild members who you can just add on your friend's list is Imix, Bucheplus, and Infinityworks. Currently there is a bug though that if a cinematic event happens people will get stuck and wont be able to melee or move so partying together is sort of a pain.

Bump

just got wugushi as c4, but my mausoleum quests petered out before i hit 90. where should i go so i can start making dungeon runs?

Guys,
High3 or High2>Barb1
?

Ugh, don't make me vomit, they're fucking ugly.

high3 barb1 doppel or go home

Did you do Orsha's quests? If yes, then you should, with cards, be able to get lv90 before Royal Mausoleum.

I'm going Corsair1>Fencer3
(Hook+Disarm), also, Super Crit.
So, before that, Highlander 3 or Highlander 2 + Barbarian 1 (Cleave+Stun)

knew i forgot something, i stopped a little ways in :V

hey guys I didn't play this in a very long time. I actually only played it when it was in closed beta. for someone who would never pay a single dime in a f2p game should I consider getting hooked to this one?

you already lost

Reroll a Pelt 1 Barb 2

I had one. I deleted. It was shit.
Highlander > Barbarian.
Peltasta uses shields everywhere, Fencer3 will not be able to use shields.
Guardian will give -14% attack.

Where were you in the last weeks? Peltasta is dead, and Highlander is far superior than Barbarian.
Believe me, I have both.

listen up you nigger, unless you are dedicated to 2 handed swords, you need at least 1 rank in pelt

From that point on:
Highlander => few targets debuff and high damage
Barb => mass murder

The thing with Fencer is that you have a very short range but very fast attacks that can ignore armor already with Attaque Coquille, making Highlander 3's Skull Swing less of a need. Fencer also greatly benefit from dodging because of two skills that increases your dodge up to 150% in C3.

This implies that if you dont have taunt you WILL be wasting your time and damage and generally be a useless piece of shit AND if you dont have guardian for the % gain in dodge you will have much less staying power because you will not be using a shield/using cross guard. -14% is meaningless if you cant stay alive long enough to deal damage, even more meaningless with Barb's autobuff.
Because guess what? Swash works with a dagger too and a dagger is what you will be using on your offhand. That means you just use Swash and Guardian from Pelt1 and ditch Umbo and shields altogether or even keep a shield on your quick-switch slot for occasional situations where manual block is better than dodge.

Now Lunge can make enemies weaker to slash damage for 3 seconds, on a 14 seconds cooldown. That means you WILL have to shit out as much Slash damage as possible under those 3 seconds, something Barbarian can do really well, much better than Highlander can

Also, Corsair 1 alone is SHIT, hook is only good in PvP, which you wont be doing very well as a swordsman anyway, even with disarm.

Why?

Try reaching a mage/archer/cleric in TBL and prepare to get frozen, put to sleep, Full Draw'd into a wall or Safe Zoned. PvP is cata or a few gimmick corsairs in 2v2.

If you dont plan to go Corsair 2 to get Hexen Dropper, just dont go Corsair at all.
Barb 3 would give you Pouncing at that rank
Pelt 1 could fill the gap after highlander 3 and prepare you better for Fencer
The only way you could consider Corsair/Fencer is to go Corsair 2 then Fencer 2 but you will never reach Fencer 3, not until R9 is released

In short, the build you'd get if you dont want to go into Barb and want to be Corsair would be
Sword => Highlander => Highlander 2 => Peltasta => Corsair => Corsair 2 => Fencer => Fencer 2

That'd be the only HighCorsFencer build that could work

What I would recommend for a Pure Fencer build would be one of those two:
Sword => Pelt => Barb => Barb2 => Barb 3 => Fencer
Sword => High => High2 => High3 => Pelt => Fencer

The first would be focused to deal damage and really profit from Lunge and getting crit rates high
The second would be a more focused range of action mostly about weakening enemies and hitting them while they're vulnerable. Attaque Coquille and Lunge would be less effective but also less needed so you can focus more on Sept Étoiles

Nigger I'll let you know that I have graduated no.1 top dps in missions, and I have been invloved in numerous of said missions as a swordsman and I have over 500 confirmed hours in swordsmanship. I am trained in World Boss Warfare and I'm the top Fencer of the entire Infinity guild.

Do we have any other fencers in the guild?

So, everything you said I knew already, I'm not a new player by no means, but thanks for wasting your time answering me.

Peltasta is still shit. Swash Buckling is overvalued (it got limited range, monsters affected and when you're in an area with Archers and Mages it's useless, unless you want to commit suicide).

I agree that Pouncing is good, but to get it only on Rank3 of Barbarian is painful, as the class as a whole has weak, slow, with long CDs and non-future-proof skills (again, I've already had one, so I'm speaking by living experience).

The only thing worth of Barbarian is Cleave and Stun, and you can get it at its Circle 1.

Now, about Corsair 1:
I'm planning on going PvP, yes, and you can use Kneel to pull Hooked targets, didn't you know?
Picking Corsair would also future-proof my build, if Fencer 3 proves to be horrible - I could just go Corsair 2 then.

Yeah yeah, here you just proved to know nothing about what you're saying. High DEX Fencers, lv280, fully equipped, are already having difficulties holding Aggro on Bosses due to their lack of STR now, so just imagine when they loose more attack still.
Some High DEX Fencer builds aren't even 100 STR.

Now you're joking. You must be one of those guys who got lv280 but are still noobs.

At last:
You're not High DEX if you find this so important. 1000 Evasion is achievable without Guardian.
Now, I'm not saying 18% Evasion is meaningless, but trading 14% Attack for it is not worth, period.

Highlander has like, 1 Skill locked into 2HSwords.

Horrible, that was my last build and was ridiculous, no wonder many people are rerolling and ditching Barbarian for Highlander. Just go to the ToS Forum.

Better version from the one above, just remove Peltasta, which is now a dead class, and put Barbarian for Cleave and Stun.

But I think I decided on my build:
Sword1>High2>Barb1>Cors1>Fenc3

If things go South for Fencer3:
Cors2>Fenc2

I don't think picking up Highlander3 will be worth, as the scaling damage of both Crosscut and Skyliner aren't great, and Skull Swing can be substituted by Fencer's skills later on.

But thinking about it now, the Ignore-Defense buff of Fencer is only applied to Pierce, so Slash would be faulty here.
Maybe picking Highlander 3 for Skull Swing would be better than Barbarian 1 for Cleave.

Now the question is:
Ignoring Defense or 50% more Damage in Slash? - Which one is more futureproof? Considering that this game is considered to go up to the lv600?

Glad you're still the nigger of this game, when you'll hit rank 6 we'll see who's left laughting

Oh, but I was sincere when I called you noob, no hard feelings.

I'm now convinced you've never even played a Pelt. Or, provided you tried it out for a hot 5 minutes, you played it with approximately 0 CON.

I've seen some dumb shit spouted in these threads, but damn if you're not trying for top spot.

I've had 4 Peltastas, sucker.
Enough is enough - the class is shit and Swash is overrated as fuck. But yeah, if you want that much to suck a party's dick, go on, waste a rank.

Also, you know what's better than Peltasta's Swash?
Cryos. Linkers, Psychokinos and Chronos.

They do Peltasta's job 1000x better than it.

In the end, just go for a good build - I'm not saying that Swash is the worst thing ever, but now with Guardian out-of-question, it is the only reason to pick Peltasta at all, even more that Fencer 3 will be shieldless (so goodbye to all those block attributes and such).

It's okay to be wrong. You don't have to be this mad when called out on your lies.

And just when memedoctors were OP enough in PVP they bring this shit out. It's over.

Inquisitor looks badass though
FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

hidden classes reveal/datamined when?

the UI is not fully opaque, that's literally the character behind the tooltip.

YOU FORGOT theplaya MOTHERFUCKER

if you really need a recommendation though, go anything cleric-base… check this
to set overhead expectations.

fencer is 1-handed+off, highlander locks you into 2-handed. anything with barb will be better because its more utility with the fencer class.

i've never paid and i am sitting on a small fortune of TP because of random game shiz. if you have any doubts, the game's p2w feels disappear once you get yourself a token and you can buy it right off the market. silver is easy lategame so really if you are ok with roughing it out at the start then this game is an excellent f2p game. if you don't like grindans, you wouldn't even be asking so i assumed that you do

stopped reading there, opinion discarded.

A mod I use to circumvent the filther in the chat so I dont get my posts eaten.

Like the the picture, but I have yet to see a Wushit/Falconer

This meme needs to die.

And you're another high-lv nb.

Well, nvm, nothing ever good came from here, so I'll just do my stuff while you tremble in fear of leaving the status quo (which changed with recent updates) and let yourselves brace yourselves while jumping off a cliff.

I find it cute that you are the one who thinks you are in the right in this whole discussion. I would like to see you get spots in content 210+ in groups that you aren't hosting for content. A dps swordsman spot in party is better suited with dps archer or wizard so unless you are making the party you probably will have a tough time finding people willing to take you.

Pelt will always be useful for their constant grouping through swashbuckling that works on groups and bosses allowing the targets to be stationary so the dps can have an easier job dps'n.

You will just have to solo it for the most part unless someone takes pity on your poor highlander and lets you tag along.

Get out here to Channel 6 in the Bee Farm you faggots

Stop playing assfaggots

Say how you get such a close-up to take that picture?

Aaaaand server died for maintenance, couldnt get Doppel tonight

I use the Zoomy mod, trips man

Why are there so often people standing afk in the crystal mines?

They're botting I believe, atleast I see them botting when im down there

I believe the ones on first floors are afk leveling thir companions as companions get xp no matter what level the mob is. So you can just sit them in some area where the mobs wont hurt you and have your companion kill mobs while you sleep or at work.

The Rod is gone

sage for drama

you also loose levels when deleting characters so dont do it

Why all the drama? Yea we all know Rods suck donkey dick.

Summoned a madakia to kill some bots to great success until a necro killed it.

You did God's work there, bots need to be punished for their sins.

Do you gain the dope costume when you get Highlander 3?

18% evasion when you're at 1000 base evasion is enormous. Evasion scales incredibly well when there's no diminishing returns on the stats. 70% avoidance and 80% avoidance means you're getting 33% less. For 14% less dmg. Which is completely worth it when tanking bosses and whatnot.

Crosscut > Skyliner is great for leveling and does decent dmg at 200+, but it's not worth using once you get Composee. Moulinet is pretty decent with Lunge and would be amazing if the crit attribute worked. Cartar Stroke is getting buffed to infinity, so that'll be glorious. High3 skills are garbage unless you're doing world bosses and you use it when there's 10+ debuffs or something.

Fencer3 is getting a skill that quadruples their crit dmg, maybe even quintuples with Venier or other +Fencer skill stuff. But only for pierce damage. If the uptime is good, that means fencer3 is self-contained in terms of damage so your previous classes are now for utility rather than damage.

Wugus are best aoe class in the game when there's a linker around. I did some napkin math and they do something like 3 times more damage than elememes on a shorter cooldown and they do double dmg to flying instead of 0 dmg. When there isn't a linker around, they still give elememes a run for their money. Wugong Gu is just that fucking strong.

As far as I'm concerned, the only swordsman class that benefits from Swash Buckling is a Hop3 that stacks AoE attack ratio, especially once cards are introduced. If you can stack that AoE attack ratio card and get 20+ AoE attack ratio on Spear Throw, then Hop3 + Swash Buckling becomes really good at AoE grinding on its own.

Nope, it's TP shop. At the same time, you don't need to be a Highlander to wear it, just a swordie. I think

Nope, you need to be highlander 3 to wear it

Guild making a comeback

Well I guess that sucks.

I live to bully people

Cryos are for hugs.

Cryos comfy as fuck, hugging and cuddling demons.

Guys, I want to make a Cryo. What's that full CON build? What do I need to know?

More Cryos, may them summon anons here!

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Cryomancer&order=Likes&search=search

man that's nice

thanks for the elements ms. dirtyp!

Some questions:
When we're getting the good girl's hair style and eye color?
And when those two are going to fuck?

bump9

I might just take a break until they fix this shit.

Probably never ever, but its nice to dream
But apparently we're getting more costumes and hair in the next big patch, possibly bunnygirl one too, so there is some hope.

nec9

33 levels to go and the grind really picks up

bumping

Thats not how you post qts

quick, post your REAL qts!
Non-qts need not to apply.

Give me the zoomy mod so i can get those close ups.

Also patch notes out for tomorrow:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=603

Tons of buffs for classes and costumes and no mention of party bug or instance maxing

gonna nostalgia this place no survivors

Care for a drink?

The official forums for this game are hilarious. I can't even tell why they're playing anymore or if they're actually playing the same game at all.

The new monster card equip system will be added, with that new item thing.
WE'RE GETTING SWIMSUITS!
Bunny suit is mage exclusive
Maid suit is cleric exclusive

But wait there is more, new quests and new items

We're also getting class changes, mostly buffs and bug fixes. I think I'm reading Linker's changes wrong but it seems to do skill level x 10 targets now.

its a good day to be alive

And finally, changes to Guild Battle mode, bug fixes that does not include Party Cutscene fix and a new map and some UI changes

I'm really looking forward for that patch, oh boy I do.

Looks like they copied the kToS patch notes over without checking what changes we already had, skyliner has been 3 overheat 15s cooldown for iToS for a while.

I'm waiting for them to fix the exceeded server capacity until i start playing again.

Linker OP

this was from before qs3 were a meta lol

Your welcome man, hope you get some use out of it.

i'm trying to get in to farm it but holy shit.

Wiz3>Link3 new meta

Game undergoing emergency maintenance, as it seems that the latest patch introduced violent game-breaking bugs.
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=604

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/and-thus-the-bugs-have-started/321251
Also, now we can see other people's enhancement levels. Look at the gems.

IMC finally recognizing the true healslut-tank-dick-loving nature of Clerics

Oh god, just die already.

Yeah those look totally legit

The official forums is nothing but whining.

Fuck scouts with their 12k against flyers

This is real damage

Oh I am going to have so much fun

But wait, there is more

Oh man

Ya it hits fairly hard under normal circumstances now, especially if you add Fencer or Barb on top of it.

I want someone to use it against 15+ debuffed world bosses with Cleave and Lunge buff.
Just wanna see those fucking wizard faces when the yellow 9999999s appear on the screen.

This game is YUUUUGE

wew

Needle Blow still does more dmg for way less effort.

This is system message i got when i got the one more day box which gives 100 condensed hp and sp potions along the silver lottery box which can give up to 10 mil silver if you are lucky. I only got 10k though

This thread is as good as dead, isn't it?
Rank8 Trailer.

I just don't like posting one after another post I made. But that trailer has a lot of things I like in it with environments of the new areas with the raft, and conveyor belt, along with returning of that demon girl from conveyor belt and seems like return to the main plot as of 247 I haven't really seen much of the original plot since finishing fortress battleground.

Also Mako made an appearance in there so definitely seems will be implemented as a secret class with R8.

*the demon girl from Tenet church

Looking good, I like the new environments. Forests do get old after a while.

Gesti

Where were you when Murmillo Girl became Best Girl?

I created such tremendous butthurt when i exposed as my 111 diev i beat a 120 ranger and hop on dps for golem. Ashlake the 120 hop didn't like me calling out bad dps and the 112 QS papertowles beat both of them on mole even when she died once.

shit it posted the pictures in opposite order

Are you Highlander c3?
After Catar Stroke reduced cast and Vertical Slash got buffed, I'm getting #1 in every boss on Siaul, and I have 0 points invested in STR.

Feels good to beat those fuckers.

No I'm a cleric2/diev2

Scout Master is still 1st

I don't know man, some people make me shiver, I kept getting 2nd place in DPS on my fucking Paladin in the 145 dungeon.

explain the reason behind this

It wasn't even the dps that made me post this but how mad that guy got over calling it out. I had grouped with that ranger in the previous mission before and she did horrible in the rankings when everyone else was clerics. That mission was long and painful so when i saw her again i decided to call her out (QzSaMa) because i knew it was going to be another painful run with me getting second on golem. Then Ashking got buttblasted over it and hilarity ensued.

Full DEX is Best Girl. Full STR is fat and ugly girl.

That's not Grita.

Why does she wear the mask?

When does the patch hit in korea so we can start getting actual info?

She's shy and she thinks she's ugly because people cannot stop looking at her, so she puts the Helmet out of embarrassment (she blushes because of that too).
She's Pure, she's Best Girl, she's Murmillo Girl.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T
G
I
R
L

A question for Imix; how the fuck do you level your alts so quickly?

Guys, Rank8's skills got released:

before I start I move cafri set to storage
start klaipedia side and kill hanamings til you get the black hair
start the main quest
get the cafris and buffs zoom through to tenet don't 100% any of the maps til the cards become good (lv4/5)
do the lv50 dungeon til you're lv70 then quest up to royal maus
do the lv90 dungeon
immediately do missions at 100-110
finish up the klaipedia maps, do the delmore quests until you reach fedimian
then the fedimian to apsemetti quests and back to klaipedia to do dp

i think everyone gets their own groove though tbh

That seems similar to what I do but I feel like things really slow down once I hit 150-170. Getting to r7 just seems like such a fucking chore.

what you could try doing is once you reach 150 start a alt and then do missions on your main char so that when you switch back you're overleveled

Didn't see one Murmillo, wanted to see some action with them.

So R8 Hits KToS in about a week, so how long until it hits ITOS?

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
September.

nu bred

Currently the advancement quest seems to be uncompletable.