Get ready for Lord of the Rings to be raped next, even more than Hackson

Get ready for Lord of the Rings to be raped next, even more than Hackson

I can't wait, all my rage went into and subsided with "The Hobbit" "movies", and now I only look forward for the inevitable comedy

LOtR was never good

t. soyboy

t. christcuck

Hackson's LOTR compared to the absolute butchering of The Hobbit in hindsight is not that bad. It's not perfect, nor even ideal, but it is an enjoyable watch. Because of that, I feel that no matter how pozzed amazon's is, we can always fall back on it.

If worst comes to worst, I'll just reread the Silmarillion, Sons of Hurin, etc. They're far too esoteric for hollyjew to even attempt to ruin. Goy audiences (and china) will only flock to see things they've already seen before.

pic related

You can see The Hobbit direction in return of the king he went insane already

I'm looking forward to see how they manage to insult Tolkien, but I propably will be disappointed when there will be only pedestrian melanin and vagina injections and completely missing the point instead of devilish meticulous defilement based on proper understanding.

pic related

Army of the dead aside what are you referring to? Even at its worst ROTK isn't as tonedeaf and uninspired as the hobbit

>>>Holla Forums

But. The lord of the rings movies were bases on books? And they already made all them? They already tried to drag it out by making the Hobbit adaptation super long. How could they make more. Same story with diferrent actors or something? Doesnt make sense. The story was already told.

When they get the rights, the story can continue in an Expanded Cinematic Universe.

They are gonna beat it dead

Oh, right.

Not him but

Hobbit makes RotK look like Fellowship. Hobbit is so bad it retroactively stains everything. Michael Bay would have probably done better with the Hobbit, at least the's upfront and honest with his style. Maybe the effects would have been not awful too.

Prepare to defend the hobbit movies just like with the prequels. It's exactly the same scenario.

Fellowship is the best of the trilogy tbh but extended Two Towers isn't far behind.

OK, is there any way this could be turn out good? Current year Marxist tripe aside, theoretically, is there a chance a TV series of LotR/Middle Earth can be good?

Not if you want something that a large amount of people will actually watch

Nobody actually, sincerely defends the prequels. We all know they're shitty movies.

Sounds good to me (y)

that's a weird pic of miguel serrano

Once you start sticking in Marxist tripe, you've already destroyed Tolkien's work. I guess it could be ok if you like GOT.

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

When you watch the extended you can see that peter is a hack slightly with ROTK. It has some great stuff, but its the worst and viggo said himself.
Yes the hobbit is much worse. Its so bad it almost taints lotr

Yea and the sad part is they were the ones who complained in the first place of this being done. Thats a nice catch there.

Go back to >>>Holla Forums. Adults are talking here.

It's full of some exposition bloatedness with gollum and with gandalf and co and then large scale battles, almost everything with sam and frodo is kino tho

Look, LotR is full of Christcuckery, but it also has a shitload of pagan references and classical Germanic values within it.

it's Amazon, we won't get blacked

Sure soyboy. if it insults you, its true.

fake news

Entire development process will be spent working out how to insert stronkwomyn and supernogs into a universe where there were ZERO written.

you'd think this would've gotten old by now, but it hasn't

durrr if you don't believe in muh magic skyfairy you are soyboy dooyyyyy

How many porkies has your BO sucked off this week I wonder?

Show one instance of this happening.

Yes, I too find this hypocritical. Although there is a difference with SJWs being quite more literal like how Rowling couldn't have been any more blunt with making Voldemort and co. as Nazis.

would be good for a few keks at least

Except Holla Forums is shitposting about it and ultimately understands that Tolkien's world only has an applicability to certain aspects of real life, and ultimately serves as a mythological aesop for various objective moral truths.

Also LOTR is actually good, so metaphors using it are fine.