ITT: Mind-breaking errors in otherwise good games

ITT: Mind-breaking errors in otherwise good games.

Apparently Windows 8.1 fucked up Rocksmith 2014's compatibility because the game uses Windows Generic USB Audio Device Drivers and the 8.1 version of those drivers doesn't work right. If anyone knows a solution feel free to tell me. Otherwise, I've lost control of my life and I've stayed up past 4AM trying to get a shitty cable to work so that I can play guitar video games.

try the w7 or w10 driver?

almost all good rhythm games do not have combo based scoring

I haven't been able to find a way to roll back to the W7/8 version of the driver. Windows doesn't have it up for download and the version that came installed on my PC won't let me install it in compatibility mode.

cool

the kickasstorrents version i downloaded a year ago had a fix by russians which worked flawlessly, try to find it

Fitting title tbh

That's one degenerate looking comic. Is it translated?

DAMN IT ABU GIVE ME THE ROCKET
NO NOT THAT ONE ABU
DAMN IT ABU THE DRIVER IS DEAD
ABBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

stop it why the fuck do you faggots do this shit?
Is this some kind of reddit thing?

Saints Row 2 PC port is a tragedy. Incredibly, if you use PCGamingWiki, and spend some hours, you CAN fuck it into a working state, in which case the game is tons of fun. Fun fact; the Saints Row 2 port, the worst PC port of all time, was done by CDProjekt.

in the original Final Fantasy the Iranian dumbfuck programmer mixed up the weapon list score with the critical chance number so how often you critically hit is determined by how late in the game a particular weapon appears. for example, the first weapon has a 1%, or 1/32 however the fuck they do it, chance while the 30th weapon has a 30% chance.

>Unable to understand >fun.

I stopped trying and accepted my fate as a speedster in a cartoon gangster world. It isn't so bad once you get used to it. I bet those goddamned slavs are used to moving so quickly while they squat-lift that they thought they were fixing the player's speed.

That actually sounds like an interesting system if a game was built with it in mind. Neat.

polite sage

I hope you made your main char look like Sonic at the very least.

WHY DOES THE PATCH STOP WORKING CONSTANTLY
WHERE DID ALL MY FUCKING SAVES GO
I DON'T WANT TO INSTALL THE FUCKING PATCH TEN TIMES A DAY

:^)

I kept hearing good things about VTMB is it worth it anyway?

VTMB is fucking amazing, but it requires a patch to work properly, otherwise it just doesn't start. Get the unofficial patch and you are golden.
The patch just started falling off for me recently for no reason at all and nuking all my saves in the process, and it pisses me off.

For those of you who haven't played breath of fire 3

So if you purposely kill the main character before every battle you can put him at LV1 under an apprentice instead of at LV 10 as intended, & basically steamrole the entire game. BOF3 also has Peco, who by himself busts that game wide open.

Fun game, but there's so man ways to break it.

>It has shit gameplay

It's not a meme, people just use it completely seriously all the time and it's so stupid that you think it's a joke
In other words, it's some sort of eldritch form of irony beyond human understanding

If your patch keeps disappearing, I'd bet that an antivirus program is getting rid of it. A lot of antiviruses have problems with cracks. And these days they like to delete shit without telling you.

You forgot the "Shit on TPP" part, but it's correct otherwise.

every time