Listen Franklin I gotta tell you something and you can't tell a damn soul. I-I wanna fuck Jimmy...

Listen Franklin I gotta tell you something and you can't tell a damn soul. I-I wanna fuck Jimmy, like not fuck him as in "fuck him up," no I wanna bang his little tight virgin ass until he begs me to stop. I know it's fucking insane but every time that little shit shows his ass off to me as an insult my dick gets harder than when I first fucked Amanda.

shit dawg

What are you love birds talking about? I've been raping Jimmy every day since I got back into town

kek

kek, that dialogue is really pretty accurate. michael's the guy with problems, franklin stays the one dimensional asshole without his own opinions and trevor's the crazy fuck

Gee, you just explained the joke don't you feel smart.

Good boy! You sure have basic reasoning based on past experience capabilities!

You did good, son

Are you autistic?

Fucking Summer I swear.

This tightly crafted situation was perfect, like a one shot of whiskey.
But just like the whiskeys aftertaste, this thread wasn't even worth the effort from some guy switching the proxies behind the screen like a mad puppet master.
Now i wish that my beverage would hitted me before i solved this master plan.

I saw the thread on the front page before it had any replies. Had to grab the Franklin image from google and everything.

BOWLING

Very interesting, Michael. I did very much enjoy our time with Amanda, you having a cuckold fetish and all. It's my obligation as your psychiatrist to help. But back to the point. How would you describe the feeling of your son's virginal insides?

Wow, you got the entire thread with one post.

Nice.

Wow,did I really just click a link to Reddit? This looks just like what I thought Reddit was like.

Hey killjoy

wanna join my cult guys?

i wonder how many liters of cum that guy put out during his life

Fun Fact: he didn't use glue to stick those feathers on..

You are a wonderful human being but you should still consider suicide.

I have journeyed unto the other plane.

There is no going back.

oh thank god some one figured it out

good boy user!

also fuck you for derailing the thread. i wanted to see some gta v banter but instead i got summer.

*sole
Otherwise, pretty good. Did you make that?

what banter? the whole game was just what you saw in this thread

Thanks user, never would have gotten the joke without you.

all me