Be me two years ago, white nationalist burger who wanted to move to Europe to live with "my people"

That's less than Snoop Dog you mongrel

I'm sorry for your race trauma

What are the remaining 55% from?

HAHAHA

That only makes me think that if you were as white as you thought you'd still be a white nationalist.

top kek
t. pure european aryan

ebin meme filter idea:

change ancestors to genetic trauma

Examples

There are too many filters as it is.

there are not enough filters and they should all be an instant permaban as well

cry more, faggot.

Do it

Another unfunny filter idea.

find that hard to believe, European nationalists would tell you to fuck off

Miscellaneous coons

European is not a thing.

Culture, of the good organic variety, is a set of practices handed down and continuously practiced.
A black guy who is a member of a clan, knows the history of that clan, knows who his chief is, respects him, etc, could be called a Celt (although he should be called an Agnew, or whatever clan he married/adopted/whatever into). A white guy who did an ancestory test, saw it said 100% Scottish, and now wears a kilt despite not even knowing what his tartan means, can be called nothing. He is trash, a poseur, a tourist.

Not only is European not a thing, but neither is German or Scottish or whatever. These are still imposed from above, false cultures that destroy the organic (for example, Bavarian vs Swabian) culture.

OP, if you want a culture, go to church, or marry into something, or whatever. Don't do that DNA shit.

Nobody in Scotland gives a fuck about clans or tartan. They're not a thing

No way, I was making fun of a Holla Forumstard for crying about "muh w. h. i. t. e. g. e. n. o. c. i. d. e." and it filtered to "annudah shoah"

I wouldn't want to be permabanned for making fun of Holla Forums beliefs.

Scottish clan tartans are an invented tradition originating in the early 19th century.

this isn't true in some parts. i was knocking off some polish bird and she had some tartan/clan shit in her house because her husband was from aberdeen.

That doesn't mean much. My dad was born in the South-Kivu region of the Belgian Congo and his home was full to the brim with European-made colonial-style statues.

feels good being on the winning team

Boy do I have some bad news for you.

kek

Not possible.

Thanks for correcting the record shlomo

kike

Ah yes truly I learned much.

lad you can still have "your people" and a european homeland even if you are mixed. but tbh your people are fellow burgers.

nothing wrong with being mixed tbh.

Who are you quoting?

I have a friend who after she found out she had mostly Irish and native ancestry got into irish paganism and started wearing beads and feathers.