Oyveyday 2 received an update

Is it safe to finally play again? Has the jewing ended?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TurmoilTom/
steamcommunity.com/groups/MayDayToo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because they're playing off microtransactions as a "whoops our Bad guys" a fucking year after they made all their money off of it

It doesn't excuse overjew for making so much, but people are still retarded for buying all that dlc.
I have the vanilla game with a dlc unlocker, I only had to dosh out a few shekels.

But anyway, when you say "shotguns are good again" do you mean they removed that fucking horrible range cap they put on them?
Shotguns pre-nerf were absolutely god-tier.

it's breddy gud 5/5 now, skills are fucking broken now

iirc you can take out most snipers with shotguns now

That's not a defense

But did they remove the range limit?

I know, I said it doesn't excuse them. Overjew is terminal-cancer tier when it comes to their business practices, but no other game matches what payday 2 does for me. Perhaps I just have shit taste.

yes it is, kill urself cuck

I don't know.

Considering the flechette ammo still lists "long range armor piercing" I assume that implies standard ammo by default doesn't have long range, so no I don't think the limit was ever lifted.

Add me if you're down for making meth and robbing banks:

steamcommunity.com/id/TurmoilTom/

I'm just about done for the night, but I'll be down for some heists maybe sometime tomorrow or later in the week.

So long as all that paid DLC exists, Judaism will never die. The DLC unlocker is gloriously anti-Semitic, though.

Range limit still exists. There's a skill in the third tier of the shotgun skill tree that increases it by 50% when aiming down sights. That skill on its own increases range by quite a bit, but flechette ammo also increases range. I'm going to do some testing tomorrow or the day after to see how reliable the combination is by popping some snipers on Counterfeit, Birth of Sky, and some other maps.

steamcommunity.com/groups/MayDayToo

Here's a group of other Holla Forumsirgins who play PD2

Do pellets from shotguns still not stack in damage?

I haven't played since Clover and that diamond heist.

i can't really give you any autistic pellet for pellet analyses, but i can say that up to death wish you can one-shot cops up to dozers with an unmodified locomotive

i've always run a shotgun build and was lucky enough to take a year break when they got nerfed hard but they feel genuinely overpowered still. if you're aiming at the upper torso generally you will kill your target in nearly every environment, and maybe you'll need two shells for longer shots (say, a hundred feet or so)

Why ever go back even if it were "safe" again. They've already proven they're more than willing to betray their userbase for a few quick bucks. Might as well find something else to spend your money/time on.

I agree, but for those of us who already have the game, we still have the DLC unlocker.

that's my only justification for playing this