Lets fix the Political Compass

Okay lets do it!
Grab a vew reaction images you got and put
them accurately in the political compass.
And then post it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thT-HbvpKYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Examples

You can't plot complicated political and philosophical ideas on a graph. The libertarian part is especially stupid because it implies that freedom starts and ends with the state.

Mate just have some fun.

tbh fam

I'm so sorry

THE IMMORTAL SCIENCE OF MARXISM LENINISM PREVAILS AGAIN

the upper left corner should be some soviet realist art

More realistic version incoming

$0.02 cents have been deposited into your account. Please donate them to Donald Trump.

lol no bottom right is for economically illiterate fedora wearing teenagers

It cost $27 to make this

Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't get the meme classification thing at all. Pre-ironic seems self-explanatory, but I'd have a hard time differentiating between the others.

thats the joke

Is this loss?

physically perfect

Yep

forgive my shitty OC making skills, I need to practice more

Amazing ^w^

fix'd

fuck off with this reddit shit you trash. Stephen's universe is for pussies

sounds about right

The most accurate yet.

Why does Tim Curry make every political quadrant seem perfect?

because half his face is in worse shape than the rest of it

I think I ruined the joke now by taking it too far but oh well

He rules over an autocratic fascist state where literally everyone but him, his family members and his buddies are slaves. There's nothing libertarian about it.

dig that crazy Gaian witch

How?

I dunno.
It seems pretty AnCap to me. Those slaves are voluntarily™ living on IJ private property, under his private protection and stuff. I bet they are even free to leave and go live in the middle of the desert without food and water whenever they want but they stay because they love voluntary contracts and the free market.

Oh yeah, that's a good point. The movie does showcase really well how private property naturally leads to slavery. In one of the deleted scenes it shows how one of the proles at the bottom is trying to give away her baby to become a war boy just so he can grow up with food, and then voluntarily gives herself up as a milk cow when they refuse him, for the same reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=thT-HbvpKYI

I wonder what George Miller's political views are.