rt.com/uk/395826-london-camden-market-fire/
rt.com/on-air/395825-fire-london-camden-market/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Oakland_warehouse_fire
facebook.com/groups/1237753412951890/
discord.gg/rbvVH8thappening.jpg
facebook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huge fire in #Camden market

What is Camden market and what makes it so important ?

FLAMES OF PEACE

Camden is spic territory now anyway. The niggers literally couldn't compete with the big spics just like in Compton and LA.

Just sit back and watch the Kali Yuga unfold with a cold one boys

BURN LONDONSITAN BURN!

Nice thread F A G G O T
I'll give you a bump anyway becasue London burning is always a comfy.

Looks like the UK to me m8.

wrong continent torfag.

This is the UK one, actually.

Sick of sage staying in the name field despite deleting it every time

i guess u could say the fire rises

OP is a god damn FAGGOT I'll post a link for his lazy worthless ass.
news.sky.com/story/dozens-of-firefighters-at-camden-market-blaze-10943151

Well fuck me is this over another stupid soccer game or something?

I sure hope they can clear out some more opulent luxury flats for those poor shitskins who started suffered through this tragedy.

Apparently this market had another big fire about 10 years ago. Might be nothing, might be a fire of peace.

PART

Allow me to one up you and provide an archive link:
archive.is/rGO4a

謝謝❗🍺🍺😃😃😃

burn you dogs burn

I hope lots of Muslims will die.

yeah breddy mudg this

a few will
and many more will get moved into luxury housing

burn down the "luxury housing"

How many survivors are we anticipating?

I wondered how long it would take shitskins to figure that :
BURN HOUSE = GET MONEY

then dont put it there you dumb fucking newfag

OP is a dick. I live in Hollins Market and nothing is going on, at all

rt.com/uk/395826-london-camden-market-fire/

rt.com/on-air/395825-fire-london-camden-market/

This might help.

This might help.
What a piece of shit site, work for fuck's sake.

#Pray4CamdenYards

Checked

Checked

#Pray4CamdenYards

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS ACTIVATE!

Remember to report squatters to your local fire department. It's always good to see leftists burn but there's no reason to endanger non commie property in the processes.

You can PHYSICALLY REMOVE commie squatters today but only if you inform your local fire department.

I've got a feeling you don't really know what kinda place Camden is. Wikipedia's saying 44% white and giving the census's tendency to highball in that regard I'd say it still gives you a good idea about the demographics of the place, so to speak.
It's a shitskin hellhole is what I'm saying

It happens so infrequently, eviction is always a better option. Eviction is near certain but a fire is relatively unlikely, even considering the fire traps they make.

oh christ, so you're saying it's full of niggers man?

Worse, actually.

Is it safe to say that the good men of Camden, or surrounding area, have taken the battle to the invaders? First that tower and now this area. It seems like payback.

Fire doesn't discriminate and neither should we. I don't care if they're muds, I don't want their gross negligence setting the whole goddamn town on fire.

I mean, I'd be okay with California sinking into the ocean and every fag there crying in terror as the land disappears beneath their feet. It's the principal of the thing though.

I don't want the fire spreading to vital infrastructure or non-commie houses. If they were off on their own where their shitty safety standards would PHYSICALLY REMOVE them from the gene pool I wouldn't have a problem but when they're endangering someone else regardless of how little the danger is I get properly triggered.

For me it's akin to when you're at the range and someone just sweeps you with their gun nonchalantly because they're a clueless fuck.

That shit needs to be specified. When you hear "happening in Camden" everyone is going to assume you're talking about the murder capital of America, with its 50% nig and 50% rican population.

Used to be a nice place too. My grandparents grew up there and fled after my mother was born because all the shitskins started pouring in.

I absolutely, 100% guarantee you it was committed by a nonwhite. If an actual Brit did it they'd have the guy's face on every news station across the globe within 4 hours.

What I'm saying is calling the fire departments won't change shit because they either don't have authority there, likely sharia nogo zone, or the fire was started intentionally in the first place and not because of negligence.

so you're the offspring of cowards, kys

so you're the offspring of cowards, kys

Thankyou based user. I am a silly faggot at times

Not nigger town USA? London?

what's with the double posts?

Yes, so awful of them. They should've stayed and been the last white family still in Camden so they could get mugged, robbed, and killed and had their children kidnapped and raped.

this sometimes happens with me, it freezes when uploading post during the busiest times of the day and sometimes it automatically double post.

Nice burn it all to the ground and rebuild a white homeland from the ashes.

Massive London flea/hippy/ethnic market owned by jews for many years.
The fire rises…

Most people who've never lived in London won't know about Camden, but it's my most-hated part of the city, even than the caliphate of Bethnal Green.

It's a hub for leftist, communist students living a dozen to a house pissing their student loans away on weed and MDMA. Basically Holla Forums: the borough. The other 50% or more of the population there is vibrant and enriched. Nothing but overpriced shops for retards, tattoo and piercing parlours, head shops, trendy "gastropubs" and that shitty market. I hope """ALL""" of it burns down.

Is this another Ghost Ship situation?

Do we need to reactive RWSS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Oakland_warehouse_fire

The best test for fire safety is to set fire to something. If it doesn't burn, it is safe.
RWSS

You have no idea how badly I've wanted another Ghost Ship. Hopefully we get alot of pics this time around

FEELS SAFE MAN

When I lived in London, mid-00's, Camden was full of crackhead niggers trying to sell drugs on the street. Couldn't walk half a block without some nigger asking if I wanted to buy. The markets were typical markets, full of dreadlocked hippie detritus. Burn it all down I say.

Ghost Ship Warehouse Party Fire in Oakland California. GhostShip
facebook.com/groups/1237753412951890/

Archive or screenshot that shit.

bongs will end up outlawing matches.

bin that bic

Premium Keks

Any word yet on who caused the fire?
Taking bets on either (((land owner))) looking to cash in big, or some harmless youths expressing their anger at the Brits' inability to accommodate them.

What is it with all these fires in England lately?

Camden town is an old shithole with lots of stone etc buildings in some parts.
Probably insurance.

Camden 44% white? Lmao fuck even back in early 00s it was full of niggers and shitskins and spics. 20-30% at best.
Fuck London. Fuck UK - dregs of white society.
Even the colonies are doing better with less shitskins.

FIRE SAFETY PEPE IS HERE

SHUT DOWN THE SHITHOLE CAMDEN AND MAKE IT A PARK!

Have we started a fire?

it was always burning

The market burned down not too long ago, shortly before there was a massive cash injection and radical redevelopment which filled it with even more (((Vibrant Diversity))).
It is one of the top recommended destinations for young tourists in the various big travel guides.

Widely rumoured to be the old Jewish Lightning last time it happened….

Had me excited for a Sec
I thought the Title was Canada Market Burns

Oh, so it was a (((cohenincidence)))

Looks degenerate as hell.

A place to buy cheap mass-produced crap.
This is the paradise jews want to live in.

why did RWSS ever stop? Fuck commies

Do jews actually live there or does it just exist for their convenience, so they can buy and sell stuff?

How many dead niggers? These animals don't eat fresh produce. Burn the KFC if you want them to starve.

Probably lack of feedback/salt.

Punish.
jews.
For.
It.

Torch.
A.
Synagogue.
Now.

Lots of knock off shirts and clothes there.
Back in 00 when I was there it was a total shithole full of drug peddlers and the rest.

Top kek post

It'sdiscord.gg/rbvVH8thappening.jpg

let's crack open a cold one and celebrate boys

(checked)
I miss RWSS. What a great Christmas that was.

damn
let me know when they start roasting themselves

well how about me, I use incognito so have every single webm set to loop by auto

WHAT FUCKING MONGOLOID THINKS I WANT TO WATCH A WEBM MORE THAN ONCE? WHY IS IT NOT WATCH ONCE BY DEFAULT YOU STUPID FUCKING MONKEYS

Some of them can bretty funny when they loop.

I'm pretty sure webm's were implemented with the intention of replacing gifs, not actually being embedded full length videos.

well thats a stupid argument because webms clearly are different in kind to gifs

Small short ones are basically gifs with sound. I think our autism may be preventing you from seeing the utility of this.

any word on how many traitors and cultural enrichers got toasty roasty?

I'm not seeing any death totals anywhere.

This

Cold Steel the hedgehog?

So are they going to blame the flammable steel beams for this one, lads?

Or maybe the flammable tolerence and the explosve vibrance of Londonistan?

Either way, nothing of value is lost.

I don't think they're going to blame anyone at all because this a sympathy stunt, not an anger one.

Also, it puts the cause of the fire into the spotlight which is definitely not want they want to do.

I only know of the knife brand and the esteemed gentleman running it.

That's very likely the reason. Terrorists are often middle to upper class (unlike what the MSM always claims) and live in OK houses or apartments.
Where do you guys think they make their bombs? In their own kitchen? Of course not, they make them in exactly that kind of shitty high rise buildings, in the kitchen of a friend of a cousin of a drug dealer coreligionist they know from the Mosque or in apartments which exist only for bombmaking or weapons hoarding.

(checked)

I thought everyone knew coldsteel the hedgeheg.

No idea who that is. I only know of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Played their games back in the 90s on the Genesis. Good times and hard to believe this was ≈ a quarter century ago.

Mixed race

There was another big fire in Camden market in 2008 that was utilised to move more corporate friendly properties into the area (less market area, more brick and mortar shops that got leased to chain stores). I imagine this fire will achieve the same.

I managed to shut down an anarchist collective in Salt Lake. I should probably give them a look over again.

Looks like the fuckers are back
facebook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/

Thank you

What's the difference between South Salt Lake and the Salt Lake Fire Marshal? I called them both and left messages on their machines and cells).

As a lifelong Londoner, you've got it exactly right. The funny thing is all those leftists are incredibly rich and live in super expensive houses but look like tramps.