You think Mel Gibson is ever going to come around to our side? He was redpilled before any of us were...

You think Mel Gibson is ever going to come around to our side? He was redpilled before any of us were. That's not something that could just be undone.

This guy if he wanted to could make The Turner Diaries and The Camp of Saints into movies. He could if he wanted to redpill hundreds of millions of whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfGTSzHOPs0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126158976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a shit nigger

sage

Christcuck eceleb.

Shit thread my dude.

I guess everybody in pedowood is redpilled, he just has the balls to say it.

wew

This is a shit thread, but I'll answer anyways.

Is he ever going to "come around to our side"? Nigger I wouldn't be surprised if Mel is a closet Nazi already. The shit the kikes have put him through more than warrants his hatred.

i have never meant this moar…

GAS YOURSELF YOU DOUBLE.. NAY TRIPLE NIGGER

What's even the point of coming here and believing the shit you believe if you don't want others to join you to increase chances of success? Is it because you're a shill who is just learning to fit in with board cultures and feels the need to say sage in his post?

He's a joke.

Means not a Jew
Means not a Luciferian
Means not a Satanist

That's a plus

These low key redpilled celebrities need to start being useful and regularly donate anonymously to nationalist movements.

"muh based jew worshippers amirite?"
"muh based black men amirite?"
"muh based mexicans amirite?"
"muh based jews amirite?"

go back to r/the_donald

you're that (((1))) who said the same thing in the Shia thread huh kike

That would be glorious and it would certainly help us win the civil war.

wew

I take it you don't recall that phone call either huh?

Mel would have to drain the money of his own and his pals to do something like that, it'd probably make little in profit ruining his ability to get more funds for future projects as well as draining him of savings.

See a lot of art that we'd want isn't financially feasible right now, everyone with differing view points subsisting on donations. Donations coming from goyim who lose more and more of their wealth to the (((Globalists))) every year with their inability to get jobs due to immigration.

what are you shilling against Mel for you retarded kike. Did he hurt your peoples feelings that bad?

After they tried to end his career with the voicemail leaks and whatever else he did that offended (((them))), maybe.
But he's not mentioned doing any of those movies, or other projects that would red pill anyone. Sounds like a dude who just wants to work at his chosen craft until he retires. Regardless of if he has to kiss jewish toes to get there

Christcucks who just made a WW2 movie starting a fucking kike?

No, probably not. He betrayed his father and his race. Should of went off and made indies by himself and released them on his own.

Maybe he will someday.

hollywood owns the cinemas

any cinema that would have ran his movies would be cut off

TV, Netflix, online, etc
In the modern day I'd say it's possible.

Mad Mel is redpilled. He DID know before most of us did, he like most of us has to hide his power level, especially because of his celebrity status. His slip up when he was drunk almost destroyed his career because of the (((media))) pestering him about his comments about the jews instead of driving drunk. Mel knows, I'm sure many more people in (((Hollywood))) know, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he actually posts on Holla Forums. He has 9 white children. 9! He is more than doing his part in securing the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

After I saw his movie the Passion then it hit me like a ton of bricks why the juice hated him.

they hate everyone and they hate them self's most of all

How about you get fucked

checkin those triple dubs

heil

Hunter would make a better movie than TTD.

Fuck you, Irish people are above the subhuman Anglo.

Only Satan will stack those based Catholics

the shit he said to his ex wife is nothing compared to the shit alec baldwin said to his 12yr old daughter

Yes, because neither of them are White.

Both Anglos and Irish aren't white, only Scots (in the British Isles).

Doesn't Mel awfully resemble Satan himself?

Pathetic D&C attempt.

This

He named the god damn jew and it got all over world media.
He's done more than most of us individually have.

And not to mention he's from shitposting land.
Many of us new/shitpostinglandians hate jews and non whites, even the non-fully red pilled/WP meathead types kek.

satan looks like your mother

Explains why her cooking is so awful.

he went back on it though, didn't he. all over the world media
I heard he sucked jewdick like john travolta. can anyone reveal?

(Checked and Heil'd)

filter the shills and go on

No he didn't. I remember in the past year is them putting out a story about oh he is now low key helping holocaust survivors just to try and bait him into denying it. Then they could go HA GOTCHA GOYIM HE IS AN ANTISEMITE and destroy his career again.

When Hacksaw Ridge got nominated for an oscar or whatever, I remember some of the media saying that he shouldn't even be nominated due to his previous actions.

New York has a lot of shitposters huh?
He got his start with his first movies there so people think he is Australian but he is really an American.

Most famous actors have to. If he did or not.. who knows.

Of course he went back on it, anyone with any sort of public position when the 'literally anuddah shoah' light of allegation swings towards you does the same.

Watch his recent interview. He certainly doesn't seem too remorseful kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfGTSzHOPs0

It's "natsoc" you triple nigger.

Well OP, you are in luck.
Just need to wait for this to come out.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126158976/

Will he hold back with naming the jew?

Do it mel. Imagine the world's reaction.

Read the AMA lad. He says that the movie will be very focused on how Jews screwed with the early Christians. I don't know anything more than that, or how explicit it will be.

I really hate how they pervert language.

Depends which "side" you're talking about?
The one where all he does is sing the praises of isreal and promote and install jewish neocons in total control of the American government, or the one who called out the kikes and made one of the highest grossing independent movies calling out the Christ killers for their historical evil?

RE: all the kikes calling Gibson a "Christcuck"
How is a Christian who while working in the most heavily jew controlled and jew infested industries calls out the Christ killing kikes for their control and wars.
How can he then be called a "cuck" when he openly calls out the kike-jew?

A "cuck" is someone who betrays his own people in favour of promoting isreali/jewish interests, you know like your ZOG Emperor that you kikes have poisoned this chalice with.

So I ask the question again.
How can a Christian who calls out the verminous jew a ever be considered a "cuck"?
Only those who push for and promote jews can be classed as cucks.

Meanwhile 'ourside' on /nu-pol/ means sucking jew dicks and celebrating every neocon zionist kike in government, TV, alt-media and co-opting our movements.

Mel Gibson was a stepping stone. That is all.

Nigga please. Gimme a break.

means a retard, though.
still, I like his movies even despite the bible-obsessed content.