Forget fake news — alt-right memes could do more damage to democracy

Forget fake news — alt-right memes could do more damage to democracy
archive.is/uWy4l

Good. Keep the memes flowing. What was that one post that said our memes would be weaker over the summer until September?

Now that the fake news bullshit and muh Russia stopped working they're switching to the next scary boogeyman, so typical.

Can you taste it? That's fear… they're only just beginning to publicly admit and realize our power. They know they're powerless against us, and can't do a thing to stop us. Be like water, formless and free with your memes, and drown them for good.

Which is just drawing attention to memes that are against them even more.

Me the soothsayer of the September happening tbh.

Lol

Weaker doesn't mean weak tho, the memes still rule all

They are not scared anymore

They are broke

So we're going to the be boogeyman?

don't these memecucks even understand that our precious democracy hinges on importing niggers to vote for gibs

Did you not see the democrats new slogan, "I mean, have you seen the other guys."

Actually that reminds me.
Would it be worth it to make fake accounts LARPing as a black guy trying to convince other blacks to vote against gibs by memeing against it? For example
Stuff like that?

Oy Gervalt, these memes are like unuddah shoah!

Damn nigga, you got that shit down.
Nice dubs.

They are 10 years behind in meme technology. Their only hope is that we get lazy. I dont think getting a critical mass of traitors would save them either. You would be made tame and lose your edge working for jews within the confines of FCC rules and regulations.

IT'S AFRAID!

10 years behind at least, all the normie-tier memes are text based like that tea drinking kermit the frog or the minion with a caption that rarely had anything to do with the picture; even demotivational posters are better memetically and they're ancient

Sometimes the enemy is so incompetent and clearly over their heads I amost feel bad for them sometimes almost

NOBODY NEEDS AN ASSAULT MEME

It's a real shame ameribear has been forgotten.

This video alone perfectly encapsulates the pro-zionist cuckservative mindset.

Read this article earlier. They barely talk about memes or democracy at all. Mostly they just complain about alt-right 'rants'. Mostly they seemed tremendously butthurt that non-leftists are allowed to use the internet, that places like the_donald are gaining lots of viewers, and that no one besides the braindead left believes the media anymore.

Everyone hates us

Checked.
What would be the hashtag?

The government/elites literally have a meme warfare department, we won the election for the US president with memes (more or less), and he is tweeting out memes from his POTUS account and all the media is terrified. If we had to travel back in time and tell the internet this is the future, no one would believe us.

Maybe something like #WeAintNeedDemDems
Or #DontGimmeYaBitchBux

HOL UP
Maybe pushing it as "BitchBux" would work. Have other "hoodrat" accounts start calling out other blacks for "being a lil bitch gettin gov bux"
Hence, "BitchBux." polite sage for double post

Yep It really does; soulless consumerism, unhealthy lifestyle, ignorance, pride in liberty despite it all being bluster and actually being too cowardly to defend it… it sums up the sort of people I grew up around in the South, and it's what drove me into my leftist phase in high school. Thankfully I snapped out of it.

I'm thinking like #OnOurOwn like

We don't need white people's welfare (aka neo feudalism), we can do it #OnOurOwn

It also works to act like white people are ignoring them:
If white people won't pay us reparations to get us back on track, we'll just do it #OnOurOwn

(checked)
holy shit you actually got banned for that?

well 8ch is a jewish controlled op, of course they dont want us to organise or improve

Really liking that, would definitely attract the BLM crowd.
"We didn't need you to build the pyramids in Egypt, we don't need you now. #OnOurOwn"

It's a shame Finnish memes went from ameribear to vid related.

What the fuck? C'mon Finns what happened to that grim sense of humor, did they all get replaced with autistic germans or something?

What do you expect?
>>>/sudo/37397

Our meme culture was always based around irony, at least hopefully most of you people remember the time that faggot m00t allowed literally no fun anywhere on the site, and how our constant shitposting broke him and he stopped thought policing. After that, Kuvalauta died and was replaced by Ylilauta, which is pretty much reddit 2.0. Our boards were flooded by literal 10 year olds and our meme culture spiraled out of control, into the absolutely most surrealist pre-teen garbage "humor" imaginable. There exist tiny imageboards for the finnish oldfags, but most of us have migrated to here or 4chan. It's a real shitshow.

Exporting of finnish memes no longer produces high yelds of :::DDDDdd

ACTIVATE THE MEME CANNONS

Finnish food product reviews are the best.

MODS please v& this literal faggot

Why is it off-center?

Gotta turn this into a HillaryDidNothingWrong. SheWasRight about cartoon frogs.

Because the guy who originally posted it cannot into cropping.

do you wish to apologize for your countrymen's behaviour?

No, I mean "the highly anticipated" is off-center with regard to "final solution".

Welcome to 8ch.

Holla Forums is a shithole these days, barely go there anymore tbh. Full of edgy angsty 14 year olds. RIP

Welp, I know it's gotten bad, but…still….

Checked.
Wonder how long until they publicly acknowledge that we are backed from an actual Egyptian Elder God.

The jews fear the frog god.

Never underestimate Kabbalists' 2000 years of experience and blood ritualistics.

The main if not the only reason we are winning is because our mememagic is based on truth and good and our blood is stronger and uncorrupted so it does not even have to spill to counter their child-sacrifices.

They only make our memes more powerful

Remember, when the media says alt-right, they lump the far-right in with that.

Tommy Sotomayor already does that, except he just gets constant death threats from other niggers.

I know.
I donated 20€ to this cause.

I donated 20€ to this cause.

Fuck, I thought I hadn't seen kikefy's austistic garbage shitting up threads recently and I was hoping he'd been dealt with. Judging by that /sudo/ thread I guess not. Jesus christ he's so embarrassing it's actually difficult to read. It's like some 12 year old kid on Holla Forums in 2006.

The fuck?!

it couldn't be the flaccid messages the left is pushing. Couldn't be that.
"Am I out of touch? No its the memes that are wrong."
diversity in skin color but the same exact education with the same exact background. They have a blind spot.

memes are a threat to brainwashing,
brainwashing/cia psyops/msm narrative is a threat to democracy

who gives a shit

14th MOUNTAIN SHITPOSTERS DIV REPORTING IN
PRAISE KEK

Bread already found in heaven

Why is the state of the art silent about these heroes? The page of the evening messengers did not mention a word. Because the Finnish racist system does not want the people to know this, then I have no choice but to share this story with me.

At the same time, a thread for good experiences of immigrants.

every single source i've seen that mentions kek says that we're worshiping him ironically, or that it's some really elaborate joke on our part.
i'm really not sure why they can't accept that a lot of kek worshipers are being dead serious, cults are a fairly common occurrence.
the only reason that makes sense is that they're so terrified of kek, or at least the idea of kek, that they don't want knowledge of him to spread

Waste of time. Niggers are barely sentient feral apes and everything is in through one ear and out the other. If anything try to find ways to trick them from coming out to the polls.

Stop posting my waifu without my permission and delete all of her pictures off of your computer immediately. Thank you.

How can one seriously worship a prankster deity in the first place?

Your waifu a perfect bully target.

Because it's hilarious

Where do you think you are?

>(((their))) grasp is so weak that nazi frog joke pictures are an actual threat to the first level of the elite
I can't wait to see the history books 30 years from now trying to describe this shit

I think he means how can you do it seriously, being that a trickster deity's tenants would be unseriousness

does this trigger you

Mind posting those finn memes? My folder's empty.

Satania is /ourgirl/.

This.
They may be 10 years behind in memes but just remember they have billions invested elsewhere in your schools, news and media. Stay frosty.

BULLIES BTFO

That's the kikes trying to get people to break their focus. Do not allow your will to be broken.

He got a ban for creating an off topic thread that should have been in qddtot. Holla Forums have been doing this off and on for at least two years now…
The /sudo/ shitposting is just an update on the same formula (do ban-worthy things, get banned, complain about administration). Holla Forums is not Holla Forums.

how the fuck has Anno not managed to get suicided yet?

When they wake up at night in a cold sweat, what do you think Fake News was dreaming about?

US

I TOLD YOU FUCKS TO STOP POSTING HER. SHE IS PURE AND IS DEVOTED TO ME. ONLY I CAN POST SATANIA. FUCKING STOP POSTING HER RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL FIND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND SMASH YOUR HARD DRIVES PERSONALLY. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Anybody dumb enough to continue supporting the Alt Kike after all of their exposure is dumb enough to fall for any celebrity personality. If the Alt Right didn't exist, then they would've found another group to take charge of their thinking. So don't worry too much about it. Alt-anything is something that would've happened no matter what. Just keep memeing on, mocking, and exposing the Alt Right.

Kek's not a trickster or chaos God though.

The jews are going to nuke themselves, just watch.

Run rabbit, run.

They really are scared of white nationalism, and white solidarity. It would only take a few thousand FUCKING WHITE MALES to completely overtake America (and any other white nation), whereas you have hundreds of thousands of militant shitskins with CIA backing unable to keep their shitholes functioning, let alone take over a first world nation. They are completely powerless without the kikes, who are only parasites themselves.
if only a fraction of a percent of whites were willing to fight for their nations, it would be done.
That's why they panic when there's even a mere HINT of whites becoming wise to their tricks. You'll see more kikes and liberals shit themselves over a picture of a frog than any barbaric political act a shitskin could ever do. kikes and leftists place ISIS beheading children in the same category as white youths questioning the holocaust.

They could not sound more bitter if they tried.

The left don't want diversity. They want everybody to mix until there is no whites left.

The memes would die if they weren't true.

It's not everyday that the (((Salon))) openly acknowledges our power. We scare them because we are a form of power that they cannot possible control.

Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!
Forget fake news goy!

Forget fake news goy!

underrated post, top kek user

get cucked

the fucking hypocracy of these kikes, their projection and arrogance are what really completes them as a disgusting people, the way they twist facts to the limit of believability and create lies to support them to make the opposite of the truth seem true, it's fucking disgusting, the monopoly on lethal force by the government is somehow there to protect the people, jokes are a dangerous crime equal to assault and rape, equality creates diversity and diversity is great but only when it is introduced in such a way that the differences between the peoples are dissolved within 3 generations, firearms are a danger to the people who use them to protect themselves, man is above nature but money is above man though jews are above money. love for your people becomes hate for everyone else and intolerance to crime is a crime itself. their mind games are the worst kind of brainwashing, the web of lies they create is so hard to remove from the normies mind because they are tought to think for themselves only when it fits the narrative, everything outside that is a dangerzone where only psychopaths dare to let their thoughts go, and the worst part is that they don't mind, lock them up in a shitty small appartment with netflix and snacks and they feel in heaven.
Day of the rope better come soon

Has Holla Forums always been secretly run by all knowing nat/socs in the arctic?

what did he say? screencap pls?

These are good memes.

But questioning the memocaust will be illegal in most of europe.

I remember when the Soviet Union feared Western propaganda, because it was the truth, and did all manner of shady shit to root it out.

Now the West fears Russian propaganda.

You mean the white supremacist group, Holla Forums?

Best summary ever posted

Keep calling race aware nationalists "alt" anything. Fucking kikes.
The tables have turned and the tide is only swelling before you all get washed away and your degenerate structures. Only proper European efficiency will remain.
Your time is over.

No the neonazi roleplaying forum, h8chan!

could you show some sources with this?
sounds like redpill material

checked

All red headed demon girls are my waifus. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

bruda thats some heavy ish there know what im sayen?

You just have to remember that whenever the media talks about the "alt-right" they're really talking about Holla Forums. It isn't TRS or altright.com or any of those shitholes that are cranking out memes, redpilling normalfags, and using weaponized autism against ZOG.

Anyway, this article is just another example of how ZOG is scared shitless and doesn't know what to do about it. Remember how there were other articles on how leftists and neoliberals need to make memes to counter ours? Or how there have now been multiple published studies of (cuckchan) Holla Forums in an attempt to figure out exactly how meme magic works? They're scared of us, they don't know how to counter us, and they're trying to figure out our "secret recipe" so to speak.

The pozzed courts do more damage to democracy than anything we could ever do since we actually vote. Look how many times undemocratic courts stepped over democratic votes don't you dare try to play Alinskike shit now.

Their access to the higher realms is restricted. They can only copy and imitate stale memes.
Let them try.

I still think democracy can work if suffrage is limited to white men, and only those with wives/children and if kikes are evicted too. But the only other flaw I can't figure out how to fix is the judiciary. How do we stop judges from just interpreting words completely differently? The solution, so it seems, is just to have higher courts to double-check lower courts, but then who checks them? Eventually it all comes down to whatever at least 5 people on SCOTUS want, which is bullshit.

Democracy does not work because it requires traitors to have the same voice as nationalists. No.
Government bureaucracy is always a negative.

That one really did backfire on them. So badly that they tried to rewrite history.

I love you, user. You've been busy.
A very, very bad goy.

Don't take it so hard Fingoliabro. You were 10 year olds when you were newfags; you only realized how retarded you were once new 10 year olds arrived. Though I will admit that every generation of newfriends has grown progressively stupider, less creative, less interesting since 2008.