Land on planet

Other urls found in this thread:

star-made.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is your mining ship?

its being shot at in the 2nd image.
i was trying to get minerals to sell

Do it properly. I cant even see drills. Or may be you use some mining lasers?

yeah its mining lasers.

Invisible mining lasers?

you can walk on the surface and mine or use your lasers on the ship.

You dont have any lasers are you?

thanks for telling us the name of the game OP

Is this No Man's Sky? Heard it got leaked. Based off your post, it looks pretty good! Still won't preorder though! Haha.

where did u download this ?

Starmade

is it good?

when i played it it didnt have much, i bought it in 2013 but didnt play for a while, they updated the game now and its improved a lot.

its free in alpha until its released.
star-made.org/

there is multiplayer in star-made so you can make your ship and explore the universe with others or dogfight them.

this looks familiar, and I get odd feelings of a two hour voyage when I look at it.

PRAY TELL user, WHAT GAME?

STARMADE

Oh shit, I remember when we played that a while ago. How hilarious, what ever happened to that guys server?

Okay, I just started playing this and I'm trying to build my first ship. For some reason I can't find this information anywhere so I'll ask here:
How do I rotate blocks in build mode?

It doesn't tell me on the controls tooltip at the bottom. If this game doesn't have a rotate button for building then it failed miserably. It's really surprising, actually

Well, never mind, found it on the forums. Holy shit, it's convoluted

push f8 to go into tutorial.

you can hold ctrl and go into advanced mode.

I never finished my watering can spaceship

Fuck off gook. A good atudent is a dead student.

whats the purpose of posting this in every thread?

wtf are you going on about

Man, I played this game in 2012 with half/v/, back when pretty much nobody knew about it. Then yogscast did a series on it, and the community was flooded overnight with autistic little kids. We still had our fun though, vid related.

A few of my friends still play, one actually met the dev at some point. Community is cancerous as fuck though, and most server admins will ban you for the smallest shit.

what i tell you about penis space ships boy

I remember playing back then too.
The only worthwhile ship I ever made was just one fuckhuge cluster of salvage beams and thrusters with a tiny cabin on top, for eating entire planets.

I learned that you could use cheatengine to change the max values of the build tool and used it to build fuckheug ships, back when fuckheug ships were a lot less complex. This one was the biggest I ever made. You couldn't see the entire thing if you were at either end without tweaking your settings, and it would crash lesser servers when you fired the cannon. Even lagged out NASS.

hurr, forgot pic.