movieweb.com/rotten-tomatoes-last-jedi-audience-score-fake-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/80ccjjqMl5
mobile.twitter.com/movieweb/status/941576505087291392
8ch.net/tv/res/1021033.html#q1021560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away, Shlomo

Holla Forums & 4chan trolls unequivocally BTFO

>So it appears a delegation from Anonymous/4chan who are butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling t.co/80ccjjqMl5 trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

See ya around, kid.

I thought we were better than this.

It's over.

They finally admitted to it.

Sorry soyboy, but your shilling tactics are already losing ground on IMDB. See

The word of mouth is spreading and when the score falls below the prequels, and you lose your bonus from Disney, you ahve my permission to die.

stop shilling your gay thread.

you shills are fucking desperate…. "DC people" (also russia and putin) did this as if this even a thing incidentally by (((coincidence))) disney deosn't own dc..yet.

They made their own poll on Twitter
mobile.twitter.com/movieweb/status/941576505087291392

wodka give me strength

Why is this site so bent on sucking Star War's cock so much? No shit they'll defend it.

Is this really going to become anither GamerGate?

Basically Holla Forums got their knickers in a twist their communist wet dream movie is universally hated….

Wait until they figure out no one likes them either.

It hurts….It FUCKING hurts

Reminder to give >>>/christian/ your you's. Nothing will sear the ass of the godless commie dick suckers more than getting btfo by a christian board next.

forgot pic

Wait, are you suggesting we head over to the christfags and shit up their board?

Audience reaction yesterday morning was positive in my theater

Did anyone else besides you attend the screening?

It was real in his mind….. like the holohoax.

You have a theater?

What do you think he serves the audience? Crab legs?

Maybe he’s George RR Martin.

So that's why he'll never finish the books, he is too busy watching schlock and serving crab legs.

>So it appears a delegation from Anonymous/4chan who are butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling t.co/80ccjjqMl5 trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

Zack Snyder did nothing wrong.

I don't understand how they think this is possible. Excluding bot traffic, how many people here and elsewhere do they think are in on this? They make a claim and present no evidence that it happened, just that they think it happened because the scores are low.

I've seen it twice and I hated it.

t. lifelong (including prequels) Star Wars fan.

none its damage control

Holla Forums is slightly more popular than Holla Forums on 8ch

really activates the synapses

I've seen it twice and liked it and im the same lifelong fan

soy boys btfo

I love that they thin DC vs Marvel is a real thing like there are gangs of DC and marvel people beating each other up everywhere….

Also important to note disney does not own DC so this DC vs Marvel bs posted above might be marketing ploy to make more shekels for both Soywars and Marvel.

Last weak DC terrorists flooded the subway with poison gas killing 7 marvel Gangs and 200 unaffiliated people.

What, do they think 4chan amassed some 30k users to negatively review bomb the 100k review count?

well they do believe in magic and fair tales being real hence why they call themselves dumblore's army.

Channers are the boogeymen to some ppl. Cuz they dont know anything.

All me

Wow, no there is a negative reaction to this film, and I can tell you why. A lot of the people that defended TFA did such from the argument that this movie would answer all the questions. Especially why Rey is the most powerful Jedi ever ever in film. That didn’t happen. Now they are becoming retroactively pissed at TFA too. No Russians or DC fanboy conspiracy needed. Also there is actually a huge crossover in all those. So it is just silly.

I already told you the score can't fall below 56%. It's over for you.h Disney is the future of cinema, just accept that they're better at adapting their properties than Lucas or Warner Bros.

there were no unanswered questions people had about TFA. Only nerds care about that shit, like Angry Joe and his crew.

holy shit Zack is ripped

Oy vey, the goyim are wrong, WRONG! Star Wars is good!

OH WELL! NO JJ NO BUY!

Anyone stupid enough to defend TFA, let alone bother watching it when it was revealed Disney and JJ had a hand in it, deserves this movie. It's that lack of foresight that causes all this shit to happen in the first place.

Thank you for defending the interests of The Walt Disney Company. 0.005 cents were added to your account.

It's already other gamergate. These people are so absorbed into their mindset, that they can't understand that a movie can be bad. Thus, they see a criticism of the movie as an attack on women and minorities.

Who? In what way?
I just visited RT. Evetything is up. Score is 56%.
Who's #FakeNews now.

Rian Johnson is a million times a better director than Synder

This means misogynists aprove of Wonder Woman and Mad Max Fury Road?

It's the Galbrush effect: if the movie has elements that you need to like to show that you're progressive, then not liking the movie MUST mean that you don't like those progressive elements. And that makes you a fucking Nazi, shitlord.

Nice read, I believe it.

Truly pathetic.

This.

I wish for all jews to die

You sound like a shill tbh

Well it's not like we weren't doing the same thing.

8ch.net/tv/res/1021033.html#q1021560

So what if they caught us this time.

We will #REKT them on Infinity Wars and anything else the SJWs like.

We will drive them from our hobby so everyone knows that women and PoC aren't welcome in our hobbies.

Let's see the Jews try and survive if we take away their ability to make money.

russians, drunf & nazis BTFO

Except for all the people that defended all the bullshit in TFA with the statement “they’ll answer that in the next film surely.” It doesn’t matter, throwing around nerd as some insult after companies like Disney have been spending the better part of decade promoting Geek culture isn’t really going to have the effect.

What if I unironically like marvelkino though? Its way better then SoyWars.

I hate you MOM!
Slams door.
Pouts in room

butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

The truth hurts