Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Go away, Shlomo

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

t. Fake News

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

So it appears a delegation from Anonymous/4chan who are butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling RottenTomatoes.com trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Holla Forums & 4chan trolls unequivocally BTFO

It's inevitable, a new Star Wars movie comes out and it's polarizing amongst fans who will argue their point until they're blue in the face. Rotten Tomatoes currently has The Last Jedi with a 93% Fresh rating with a 56% User Score. The numbers do look fishy, especially when you take the Cinemascore rating into consideration. Cinemascore takes in-person opinion surveys from audiences exiting theaters at the conclusion of movies in an effort to get a realistic audience score. The Cinemascore "A" rating would imply that real-life audience opinion is much more in line with the critics than the online User Scores, suggesting that something may be off with the ratings over at Rotten Tomatoes User's section.

It's 2017 and troll culture is very much a part of everyday life on the internet, but nowhere is that more apparent than the infamous website 4chan. Anonymous users on the forum-like site have admitted to making multiple "burner" accounts to give The Last Jedi a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes in an effort to anger Star Wars fans. One user said that he/she had over a dozen accounts specifically to trash The Last Jedi, which apparently is really easy to do and only takes a few minutes. However, to write a few bad reviews takes some more time and really shows the effort in the mission to tear down the movie.

Some of the reviews have even been credited to bots, which further politicizes the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, much like the last United States election. Reviews for The Last Jedi tend to use some of the same rhetoric as Trump supporters including such phrases as "Social Justice Warrior" and "forced diversity" along with some more that aren't appropriate to write. It's fun to hate on the popular things, but the internet trolls of 2017 may have just raised the bar up a few notches and into a perverse art form.

One thing that remains to be true is that The Last Jedi is a polarizing movie in the Star Wars universe. Many fans support Rian Johnson's ability to take risks and make a Star Wars movie that nobody has ever seen as opposed to J.J. Abrams' The Force Awakens, which was criticized for being too much like A New Hope. While several fans flat out hate the movie, and blame Johnson and Disney for ruining the franchise. Whatever the case may be, the User Score at Rotten Tomatoes may have some fake news thrown in. You can read some of the user reviews via Rotten Tomatoes.

So it appears a delegation from Anonymous/4chan who are butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling t.co/80ccjjqMl5 trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

See ya around, kid.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

I thought we were better than this.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

It's over.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

They finally admitted to it.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Sorry soyboy, but your shilling tactics are already losing ground on IMDB. See

The word of mouth is spreading and when the score falls below the prequels, and you lose your bonus from Disney, you ahve my permission to die.

James Baker
James Baker

stop shilling your gay thread.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

you shills are fucking desperate…. "DC people" (also russia and putin) did this as if this even a thing incidentally by (((coincidence))) disney deosn't own dc..yet.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

They made their own poll on Twitter
mobile.twitter.com/movieweb/status/941576505087291392

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

I'm a russian hacker,
I'm the most powerful man in the world
Directing elections, movie-successes and whatever i want.
When i'm not doing that i struggle with making sense of the mods in Stalker.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

wodka give me strength

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Why is this site so bent on sucking Star War's cock so much? No shit they'll defend it.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

it’s just five guys and a commodore 64
Is this really going to become anither GamerGate?

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Basically /leftypol/ got their knickers in a twist their communist wet dream movie is universally hated….

Wait until they figure out no one likes them either.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

It hurts….It FUCKING hurts

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Reminder to give /christian/index.html your you's. Nothing will sear the ass of the godless commie dick suckers more than getting btfo by a christian board next.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

forgot pic

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Wait, are you suggesting we head over to the christfags and shit up their board?

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Audience reaction yesterday morning was positive in my theater

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Did anyone else besides you attend the screening?

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

It was real in his mind….. like the holohoax.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

You have a theater?

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

What do you think he serves the audience? Crab legs?

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Maybe he’s George RR Martin.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

So that's why he'll never finish the books, he is too busy watching schlock and serving crab legs.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

So it appears a delegation from Anonymous/4chan who are butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling t.co/80ccjjqMl5 trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

Zack Snyder did nothing wrong.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

I don't understand how they think this is possible. Excluding bot traffic, how many people here and elsewhere do they think are in on this? They make a claim and present no evidence that it happened, just that they think it happened because the scores are low.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

I've seen it twice and I hated it.

t. lifelong (including prequels) Star Wars fan.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

none its damage control

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

lol dc baby thinks there's a conspiracy against his precious capekino
<OH NOES RUSSIANS HACKED METACRITIC #Resist

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Holla Forums is slightly more popular than /leftypol/ on 8ch

really activates the synapses

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

I've seen it twice and liked it and im the same lifelong fan

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

soy boys btfo

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

lol dc baby thinks
I love that they thin DC vs Marvel is a real thing like there are gangs of DC and marvel people beating each other up everywhere….

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

think
Also important to note disney does not own DC so this DC vs Marvel bs posted above might be marketing ploy to make more shekels for both Soywars and Marvel.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

<He hasnt punched a man in a DC batman cap and run off this month

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Last weak DC terrorists flooded the subway with poison gas killing 7 marvel Gangs and 200 unaffiliated people.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

What, do they think 4chan amassed some 30k users to negatively review bomb the 100k review count?

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

well they do believe in magic and fair tales being real hence why they call themselves dumblore's army.

Brody White
Brody White

Channers are the boogeymen to some ppl. Cuz they dont know anything.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

every post in this thread
All me

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

people who disliked the movie are saying they disliked the movie
therefore it's all fake and their opinions don't count

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Wow, no there is a negative reaction to this film, and I can tell you why. A lot of the people that defended TFA did such from the argument that this movie would answer all the questions. Especially why Rey is the most powerful Jedi ever ever in film. That didn’t happen. Now they are becoming retroactively pissed at TFA too. No Russians or DC fanboy conspiracy needed. Also there is actually a huge crossover in all those. So it is just silly.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

I already told you the score can't fall below 56%. It's over for you.h Disney is the future of cinema, just accept that they're better at adapting their properties than Lucas or Warner Bros.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

there were no unanswered questions people had about TFA. Only nerds care about that shit, like Angry Joe and his crew.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

holy shit Zack is ripped

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Oy vey, the goyim are wrong, WRONG! Star Wars is good!

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

OH WELL! NO JJ NO BUY!

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Anyone stupid enough to defend TFA, let alone bother watching it when it was revealed Disney and JJ had a hand in it, deserves this movie. It's that lack of foresight that causes all this shit to happen in the first place.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Thank you for defending the interests of The Walt Disney Company. 0.005 cents were added to your account.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

It's already other gamergate. These people are so absorbed into their mindset, that they can't understand that a movie can be bad. Thus, they see a criticism of the movie as an attack on women and minorities.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Holla Forums & 4chan trolls unequivocally BTFO
Who? In what way?
I just visited RT. Evetything is up. Score is 56%.
Who's #FakeNews now.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Rian Johnson is a million times a better director than Synder

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

This means misogynists aprove of Wonder Woman and Mad Max Fury Road?

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

It's the Galbrush effect: if the movie has elements that you need to like to show that you're progressive, then not liking the movie MUST mean that you don't like those progressive elements. And that makes you a fucking Nazi, shitlord.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Nice read, I believe it.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Cinemascore
Disneyshills this concerned with seeking approval from an imageboard
Truly pathetic.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

This.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

I wish for all jews to die

Connor White
Connor White

You sound like a shill tbh

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Well it's not like we weren't doing the same thing.

hollaforums.com/thread/1021033/television-and-film#q1021560

So what if they caught us this time.

We will #REKT them on Infinity Wars and anything else the SJWs like.

We will drive them from our hobby so everyone knows that women and PoC aren't welcome in our hobbies.

Let's see the Jews try and survive if we take away their ability to make money.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

"Hollywood isn't politically motivated, goy"
"oy vey, the Russians who hacked the election also hacked the scores for this Hollywood movie"

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

russians, drunf & nazis BTFO

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Except for all the people that defended all the bullshit in TFA with the statement “they’ll answer that in the next film surely.” It doesn’t matter, throwing around nerd as some insult after companies like Disney have been spending the better part of decade promoting Geek culture isn’t really going to have the effect.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

What if I unironically like marvelkino though? Its way better then SoyWars.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

really shows the effort in the mission to tear down the movie.

I hate you MOM!
Slams door.
Pouts in room

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

butthurt DC Fanboys are now trolling trying to get the Audience Score of Star Wars: The Last Jedi down below the Critics score of Justice League as some kind of nerd revenge plot.

The truth hurts

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit