What kind of Tube TV does Holla Forums have?

What kind of Tube TV does Holla Forums have?

Don't have one? Well why the fuck not?

So I'm the only one on Holla Forums that likes CRTs then? I know they're old & kinda heavy, but you could say the same of almost any piece of furniture.

I used to have these.

I had one of those. Had. Past tense.
My "friend" got super salty about me kicking his ass in Perfect Dark on the N64, that he pulled the TV down off the stand, on top of the 64. Wrecked them both.

OP, how tall are you? Do you really sit like this?

Can you even read the text in most games on that?

I got one with a built in VCR, too bad I never use it

I don't own a TV.

That's not my photo man.

Retro games such as Demon's Souls for the Playstation 3.

Semen's Souls came out 50 years ago.

Semen's Sperm is actually older than you dad.

i talked to you once 4chan

I don't even own a television whatsoever.

why is Gwyndolin so qt?

that's a nice dog

Why the fuck should I? Mine has been sitting in my shed for 10 years. God knows if it's still working or not?

Because soulsfags are literally fags.

Where is that chair from?
I remember my parents had several chairs of exact same design that one is.

Also nice pile of firewoods, i really need to stock up my firewood storage before winter for some motherfucking cozy Sauna sessions.

You do realise you're replying to yourself. Right?

What kind of fucking energy drink is that?

What the fuck are you eating?

What the fuck is that shit with the tubes and why do you have tin foil on your windows?

Why the fuck does the man on your television screen look like Roki Vulovic's deformed son?

Why is your wallpaper so awful?

So many questions your picture brings.

Only in a video game

I might look into buying one for my n64 but it has to be Ntsc when I live in a Pal region, so it might be a bit more difficult.

Looks like a small air conditioner meant for a single room, the tube pumps hot air out the window. I assume the foil etc is to prevent leaks.

Looks like Richard Hammond from Top Gear.

It's a monster energy drink

looks like a really shitty homemade pizza

there is a portable air conditioner right there, you're suppose to do that if you have it set up like that.

he doesn't have wallpaper that's his curtains

the only question worth asking what was is he really eatting and maybe the dog's name.

CRTs are a stupid meme.

LCDs are much more crisp and have pixel-perfect representation.

its obviously a monster and it was top gear

OLED is better.

Yup, old games sure do look good on a screen it wasn't meant for

Next you'll tell me I can't appreciate earthbound unless I do lsd like the creators did

Stop taking obvious bait

Where's the tube?

Clean your room old man. Let me guess, you're in your 50's.

Clean up your shit.
Though, those in glass houses should not throw stones.

I wonder if there are any anons that are actually in their 50s that shitpost on Holla Forums

I onetime saw somebody who was in there 60's on Holla Forums. There are probably older, but don't want to reveal themselves.

There was one guy who claimed he was like 60

Can't remember if it was halfchan or not though

everythings clean except behind the speakers wtf is wrong with you nerds

Your not fooling anybody but yourself.

poser btfo

is…is that what you call it?

Looks like a lot of trash to me

thats not chip crumbs thats where i stabbed my desk

That's even worse

Why, what did it do to you?

also mfw you didnt even notice the weed in the bag and rolls

There are guys of age 40 and above on Holla Forums. Not surprising though.

How much does 0.01 grams run these days?

On Holla Forums too, surely. A lot of 13 year olds, too.

Of course he knows. He didn't get any replies for ages so he bumped his own thread. Learn some reading comprehension.

Yeah, which means his thread was buried deep in the index and was never going to get traction without at least one bump.

It would have been on like page 3.

heres 2 grams for ya

oops

i lack the space to buy a large TV for games i play infrequently

would be nice to have one handy but i just don't have the room for it

Got a 1994 Sony Trinitron. No pics because way too comfy in bed. I have it booked up to a GameCube and an SNES. I'm looking for the holy grail of pvms, also a Trinitron. It's a widescreen with removable modules on the back.

dude

What are you, a pleb? You lie down instead. A chair is for keeping chips on it from roaches.

Smoking at all
That's super gay user.

get out jew

Why are you calling me a jew?

On the concrete floor?

I just wish I still had a functional one. Or the willpower to just go and get a new one

Nobody besides Mark likes that hamster trash goblin abomination

nigga are you poor or something
can you even get high off that fucking twig

I love it. My life recently was depressive and boring enough to watch this shit.

Maybe you should end it then

one of the coziest animes, nothing to hate about it tbh fam

If I drank that much Coca-Cola I'd kill myself

i envy the characters wanton hedonism. i don't attempt to emulate it though cuz i got bills to pay, i don't know how all these anime characters can afford nice little apartments and i still live with my parents despite having a full time job

I tried reading the comic out of curiosity
It was fucking garbage and there was nothing endearing or "comfy" about anything starring such a little shit.
Only closet /r9k/ikes could have and empathy for such a nog

i got my self a trinitron tv for 10€. I hear they are the best CRTs for retro vidya.

You lucky bastard.

I have a cute 13" red dora the explorer TV I play classic games on. Not the best picture, but I'm in talks with a friend who works at a nearby hospital and he's told me they do have old CRTs in storage, so he told me he'll get the tech's number for me.

oh, and some pictures of it in action. Still a pleasant image, and playing virtua cop? God, it's worth it.

Don't forget to lurk more

woman detected

it's 90% hair i guarantee you from experience

hospitals always had the best screens on crt days, you better get a 240hz telly there nigga

Probably because it's a fucking cartoon and only retards think otherwise.

Every time i see anything related to daytona. I hear the theme song playing in my head.

I had it out of my head to the point i could see mentions of the game without remembering it, but NOOO you HAVE to post the theme faggot