Bizarre diamond-shaped 'UFO' swallows another unidentified flying object in the night sky

Bizarre diamond-shaped 'UFO' swallows another unidentified flying object in the night sky
Bizarre diamond-shaped 'UFO' in Yakutia
The strange video, seeming to show a mysterious unidentified flying object full of lights in the night sky, has emerged in media circles in Yakutia, the largest region in Russia.
It appears to have a vapour trail.
The object then vanishes into a 'diamond shaped window' which suddenly lights up in the sky, before also disappearing.
Semyon, a source posting the video, said: 'An unidentified flying object was seen floating above houses. It had many lights on and also a vapour trail.
'At the end of a short video a diamond-shaped 'window' opens up above the flying object, which disappears into it.
'There is no information about when and where it happened.'
Yakutia or the Sakha Republic is the largest region in Russia, and appropriately is famous for its diamonds.
Police have not reported calls about strange objects in the sky.
Indeed there is no suggestion where this 'show' is happened.
Theories anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAYj2sObkvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay, fuck off to /x/ you fucking CIA nigger

the youtube link from news site
youtube.com/watch?v=WAYj2sObkvg

it was just reported, the link has 47 views, miserable cunts pissing on threads as soon as they are posted.

There are still slide fucking threads popping up and then this shit is posted.

You can't trust UFO sightings anymore due to Drones and their advancement in drone related technology. Soon any smart person could program drones to fly in formation.

This is not the era of the Phoenix UFO.

slide thread to what you paranoid attention whore? What thread are you afraid of being slide? threads stand on their own merit. what a fucking moron you are, stuck in your little shitty mind.

I've been here for two years and it has been a miserable two years. You people are poison to the mind. The world isn't ending, no day of the rope is happening, what a shitty place this is

miserable fucking losers

Sage

[kvetching intensifies]

I really, really like this post.

yoo rofl

Either you are same person going around the last few days saying this or it is a new tactic of demoralization used whenever the opening arises. Either way: KYS

sage

That's a portal to the twilight realm.

segata sanshiro

This thread has so many sages this video is probably relevant in some way. Dunno what though.

You guys seem very prone to gas lighting. Check yourselves.

Is it real? You've got me wondering now.

This tbqh, you literally can't slide threads that take 4-7 days to 404

It's weenies pretending to be kikes.

Eat shit moishe.

It's a sad reflection of the world we live in that I have no doubt in my mind this "man" is being genuinely autistic and not acting.

Lol what the fuck. Can someone count the pixels to see if its shooped?

The communist gangster computer God master race was trying to hide their Frankenstein ear phone radios from you

You made that with a video editor, theres tutorials on how to make fake ufo videos with spirals etc. This is pure cancer.

ayy lmao

this is fake, take this shit to /x/ you ayy lmao fag

Definitely fake.
It's Antarctic Moon Germans

capped

Fake and gay. There would be a lot more clips of this, if it was THIS blatantly visible. This is either just some faggot with a couple of drones and some video editing skills, or it's some faggot filming the sky and then adding cgi on it.

Gake and fay

fake

Stabilized and made slightly brighter.

[✓] Shaky hands
[✓] Shitty camera
[✓] Filmed at night

Wagered that from?

*what's that from