Why are russian bots attacking this movie so hard?

Why are russian bots attacking this movie so hard?

dem tits ♥

where?

Why did the russian bots also downvote AotC and RotS, they did absolutely nothing wrong.

Kinky boy you like them :p

movie is getting shit reviews because of trumtards
fuck you nacis

Reported

hnnnnnng

Kathleen. You kinky bitch you

I don't wear panties.

It was gamergate, get it right.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

The Kathleen is foxy!

I wanna SUCK those khazar milkers.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Gronald Grumpf just framed some innocent Muslims in Russia for an imaginary terrorist plot so Putin could get a pop with Russian white supremacists. So the ruskie is scratching his back by attacking a film centered on PoC and Womyn to help appease the amerimutt fascists.

Do you feel in charge?

Kathleen. You naughty, naughty girl. You deserve a spanking for what you did to StarWars. Bend over.

I am.

Come at me.

John Flynt with tits

Because of
GRONULD BLUMPF

The best thing that can happen for them is for Trump to say something bad about their new flop so they can cash in…i mean gather the virtue army and celebrate this diverse woman powered movie.

I doubt he'll bother. When Trump makes an insult it's to get a predictable reaction he can exploit because his critics are retarded children. There's no advantage in mentioning this POS.

It's unfortunate because genuine criticism such as discussing Israel First foreign policy gets buried under the bullshit. It's a smoke screen.

Honestly I would love for him to come out and talk about how much he liked it and what a great tribute to fisher etcetc. Its tomato-opinions.com score would probably drop down in to the low 30s or to the high teens.

They did the same thing to batb

Add this woman to the list of other women who were given control of something massive and successful, then they ran it into the ground. First Amy Pascal, now this retard.