Why are French people such unbearable, insufferable cancer in online games?

Why are French people such unbearable, insufferable cancer in online games?

Not even BR or slavs or even screechy tweens high on 2 liter mega cans of relentless energy drink can match the malignant troglodytes modern French people are in vidya.

Its now 100% certain in my experience that a modern french person is only going to make a multiplayer game worse. Even if its co-op they will find a way.

What drives a people to become so fucking shit at videogames all the time without a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#.22French_exception.22
esportsearnings.com/games/245-counter-strike-global-offensive/countries
yasp.co/distributions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they mixed with kebabs

It's because they're not actually french, but nasty ass muslims.

/thread

kike detected

Now that the UK is getting of of the EU they're gonna get even more unbearable.

nasty ass muslims that speak perfect french, sure they are phillipe.

I've never encountered any frogs while playing vidya online.
Maybe its because you're a Europoor, or Canadian near Quebec.

Why don't we need to kill off the french race already?

why are weebs such unbearable, insufferable cancer on image boards?

French is not a race fool. It's a nationality.

Bow down, goy.

Then I have no clue mang

Because anywhere other than here, or twitter, they get ridiculed by either normalfags, SJW's, or westaboos.

They have no power, they're a vocal minority.

Can we all agree that French is the most disgusting language there is?
People talking in french always sound like they're getting ready to spit or vomit

Canuck Frenchies aren't the same species.

MUAAAAAAH THE FRENCH!

Holla Forums thread?

inb4 freech derails this into another D&C war

A smug anime girl a day keeps the normalfag away.

No, I cannot agree to that.

It's because France is mostly filled with Africans and Muslims.

FYI, most "french" persons in online game actually are arabs.

Don't be fooled.

Russians have always been worse

WEW

It could be worse. It could be chinese.

I once played with a well known frog, he was a complete tool who not only had no idea what he was doing but wanted to attention whore with a girl playing with us about every slightest thing he did.

Correct, they're entirely worse.

If you think the French are bad (they're not), then you wouldn't stand a chance against real Brazilians, Slavs, or the Chinese.

I'll bet it wasn't even the French that made you cry out for a safe space. I bet it was a French Canadian, you fucking cucker.

I hate the french for several reasons

Same reason I hate Nips, and Kruats, they have an endemic of problems yet they remain so cucked they either ignore it, or come here to shitpost about it instead of actually doing something about it.

After MH3U and MH4U, yeah FRs are on the same level of cancer as the rest of em.

They're called Ouiaboos, you faggots

Whatever, they are wakfufags.

They're not as bad as Fingolians.

Well there's your problem, user. If you stopped being such a thin-skinned baby, you wouldn't be crying every time some internet idiot bites their thumb at you. Though at this point, it's pretty clear that it was probably well deserved.

That's the least of their problems
I could go on all day.

This is my first comment in the thread.
Not only that this whole thread is about the French, judging a group of people by the actions of their country happens all the time.
Would you tell me not to judge South Africa or Liberia?

You sound like a pissed of French Weeb who is getting butthurt that both countries you like are shit.

You think that's bad? Try players from Quebec.

Oui-aboo detected

Pretty sure those don't exist.

I suppose what I'm getting at, is for a tiny, insignificant country that France is, it's pretty fucking obscure to get butthurt about frogs when there's much bigger, and much worse things to cry about. Which makes me think that OP has never actually experienced playing with true cancer.

It's like someone crying about person A's shitty haircut while person B, C and D are actively raping his mom and killing his pets.

Is that a Turkroach on date night?

What is going on in that picture?

Russian here. I personally respect french people, i have french heritage myself, they are our greatest allies through our entire history, before communism fell on my lands.

Even after we rekted their manlet dictator, russia remained faithful to making good relationship with france. Too bad times aren't the same anymore with islam dominating over cucked nations.

Never seen a french person acting retarded in video games, and they talk in english far more often than my russian bros.

They were caught buttfucking

I mean not heritage, but ancestry, fuck.

you can't /thread your own post you massive faggot

user did you read like the first two digits of his ID and thing he was the same person

They did exist. France was the first manga importator for a decade.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#.22French_exception.22

Tides are turning

are you retarded? his /thread is in response to his own response to the op.

I misread your first post but still
i could say this is /thread but that doesn't mean it's right
anyone can do it

I-I want to cuddle you

Sure he can, but doing it in response to what he himself just said is like announcing to the world he thinks the drivel he just posted was pure gold, its faggoty and he deserves to be insulted.

Because europeans are terrible.
Why do you think brits stopped being shit online? The quintessential european ideals is pandering to the LOWEST lowest common denominator, and self destruction.

what game?
by bad you mean bad manners and git gud attitude instead of bad skills right? where are you from?
esportsearnings.com/games/245-counter-strike-global-offensive/countries
yasp.co/distributions ← note that there are alot of countries with low playercount that makes their average mmr stats nonsigificant

Hi…

Dis-donc, crevure, tu vas faire éclater le déconnomètre avec ton intox. Déjà qu'OP avec son escalope de panuche et ses burettes d'ecclésiaste a bien choisi son horaire (histoire qu'les premiers intéressés ne puissent répondre à son fil au ras les pâquerettes)…

French is such a nigger language. You know how niggers speak English, constantly dropping phonemes and slurring everything together into an incomprehensible mess that only they understand? That's what French is like. Roughly half or less of the letters they actually have in their words are ever pronounced. Writing songs in French is easier than a French girl because each word has about thirty others that are pronounced exactly the same. I studied French for 3 years and while I have what my teacher described as "un accent Parisienne parfait" I still can not understand what the fuck they are gabbling about most of the time. I've being studying German for a year and can already intuitively understand speech that contains vocabulary I'm not even familiar with.

I know English is a stupid language but at least it's not fucking French. Also Phil Fish is a French Canadian. Case fucking closed.

:^)

i want to touch french elf lewdly

No one cares about your shit taste

post lewds

Are you telling him to kill himself because he questions why French people tend to be assholes?

Fuck all of eastern Canada.

French are not charismatic by nature.

their language really neuters expression.

show me more boobs

Cognitive dissonance over and trauma-induced personality disorder from their country being destroyed before their eyes.

No.

oh, well thanks anyways

butthurt muslim sex-slave detected

Who the fuck showers with glasses on?

Get hon'd on.

Was it that Val faggot?

Sound like french is too difficult for you.

Why does it seem like all French people are named Val?

I only know 2 and that's both of their names.

Sounds like you're a fucking frog

To answer your question we have entire communauty dedicated to piss of peoples in games. Seem like we do a decent job, russians are pretty good at it too.

Val is such a huge faggot.

It's Valls not Val and he is not french he is spanish.

its vintage dated

There was this frenchy group in the Rust server I used to play in that everyone hated. Some people allied with them just so they wouldn't get raided. Those people got fucked more than not.

I think this might be the result of the difference between Latin cultures and Anglo-saxon cultures.

Americans, Brits and Germans all like order to a certain degree. An example would be that they all civilly wait in line for things. Not so for the Latin cultures in Europe and elsewhere.

ah the classic, We're just pretending to be retarded

Come on, tell us more.

And a cunt, a massive cunt.

That's not the faggot we're talking about.

Learning a subhuman language is pretty hard for a regular man.

The correct response to you would be to kill you.

They probably adjust themselves worse so as to be understood by you, wake you up to your stupidity or to deny you any mind.

You aren't worth anything, make yourself better by your actions, and speak them afterwards. Shut up until then.

Asians have a tendency like most parasites to try to siphon material whilst degrading the source in the hopes of replacing it, living as an act.

France like Great Britain and Spain tried to raise the world from studentism. Wipe education from existatance so men did what was needed for greatness. To make existance utopian.

Many different people were raised successfully and became men. Many more weren't and they see their existance as teir right to the life of others. They seek to obtain such by money, slavery etc, thus falsifying the greatness of it and making greatness a disgusting product of studentism. They should all be destroyed.

As more scum are let in and made to fortify this degenerate studentism, less real people remain, there are severe consequences to being anything other than another parasite.

It's a problem present in more places than France. France and the French are nothing like your perception. More as always. More than all perception. The good things are what they are, the rest is an attack on them.

Hello to you too schizanon.

I'm positive all you encountered was quebec idiots.

This thread is now about how much of a huge faggot cunt Val the namefrog is.

French Canadians aren't people, treating them as such just makes things worse for everyone else here.

I found French people to be very pleasant, with the only problem being I had trouble keeping up with their language. Most other countries will just speak English to you, but in France they expected you to speak French (even though they all know English), but I think that is completely fair.

I guess if you play shitty league of legends or CoD games then you would get the most annoying fan base for any country.

I only get problems with shitty communities when I play pleb games like battlefield or rocket league. Generally my online experience with people is good, and I don't think race or nationality come into it, and I play with a lot of Russians.

Children of the whole world are insufferable and annoying.

That's a pretty decent reply to a load of shit, user, so good job.

Fuck off gook

This user get it, got many russian and br in steam friend list, I hope we can ruin each other game one day.

Not gonna lie, I really really dislike the French

Because they're unbearable, insufferable cunts offline.

My dad's family is from Quebec and it's pretty nice up there. Very clean, people know what they're doing, no longer the richest province but that's because they aren't a mini-petrostate. OP to partially answer your question French Canadians define themselves by the "nation" and how it is performing/perceived. Like I said, the lack of oil means they no longer dominate like they used to and this is very upsetting to them. Any slight against the province is taken personally. You CANNOT do or say certain things or else you'll be treated like an invading virus that needs to be buried in HONHONHONHON and then deported. Grasp of French is vital and the key factor in immigration is being from the Francosphere. Haitians and Algerians are popular for that reason, because they have been touched by the glory that is France. Groups who have not been enlightened by being owned by France are therefore degenerate and need to be kept far away.

So basically Quebec is Holla Forums but instead of race the defining factor is your similarity to the Platonic ideal Frenchman.

And it's the reverse with the Scottish.

fucking kill yourself frog faggot

baguettefags are just faggots
their language is as well sounds cute on females tough