I just finished playing dragon age origins, and it has me in the mood to play some cRPG's...

i just finished playing dragon age origins, and it has me in the mood to play some cRPG's. can Holla Forums recommend me some good ones? i already know about pillars of eternity and baulders gate but i cant seem to find any others.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grab the shotty and take some buckshot mouthwash you nigger

Try going outside?

shit thread

go back to

>>>/reddit/

gtfo shill

ok

That's weekends for you.

Fallout 2 - Really open ended, doesn't really have a main quest instead a large collection of side quests. Also it's an rpg where choosing a faction drastically changes the game. It's worth playing through twice just to say how drastically the game changes each playthrough. Can't say enough good things about it.

PlaneScape Torment - Fantastic writing, but that's it's main appeal. Some say it's alot to read and that is true, but it never feels like it's unnecessary, every npc gets a massive description before you talk to them and it really helps to visualize them. (combat isnt to interesting but it works kinda)

Divinity Original Sin - This is if you want an rpg with increadibly detailed combat/progression, people seem to like the writing and story telling but im not a big fan. Great music tho.

also new vegas but no shit.

Just have fun out there mate.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister is pretty good, there is an english patched version, although i don't remember how i got mine.

Also Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer and KotOR 2, if you are into Star Wars (but not without TSLRCM).

I played the first hour of Kotor 2 and it just won't grab me, is this a common thing, that it picks up later? Because if that's the case i'll give it another go, I really like Obsidian's other games.

The Peragus level is just one big tutorial. I wouldn't expect for it to grab my attention. There is a mod that skips it, but it's supposedly incompatible with the restored content mod, which is practically obligatory.

Ignore all the queers. Here's a general list.
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453

Not all of these are cRPGS, though. Sage for not needing 2 immediate bumps.

Fallout Resurrection mod for Fo2 came out receently.

Here's a tip: any pop list will have mostly shit at the top.
They're pop lists for a reason, not quality lists.

Here's a tip: your taste is shit.

Here are two words: your wrong.

You're isn't 2 words faggot.

I said 'your', wow, what an idiot!

Int and Per were probably his dump stats LMOA

kishibe's goats are pretty hot tbh

oh yeah forgot the last page lol

Play Arcanum.

its okay

its really not

biowares done worse

Play everything else in this thread first. Arcanum is playable, it's not THAT good.