Holla Forums has ZOOM

Who is the biggest dick in vidya Holla Forums?

I figured the consensus was this guy.

Obviously this guy

Tameem maybe?

This. And you'll get the swarm of deluded fanboys to prove it.

If comic Zoom is as retarded as the one on that shitty sjw show. They have nothing.

This fucking asshole right here.

That fucking scene when you deploy kou against the demon army for the first time.

whats up

You're just supposed to look at her tits, dude.

Armstrong.

She doesn't even have the best tits in the game. If that's your reason for liking her, it's even more pathetic than I thought.

Armstrong was right though. Raiden proved it by killing him

Sounds like you need to get some taste m8.

Zoom in comics is basically a huge autistic chris chan but replace Sonic with The Flash. Also Zoom is a genius and lives in the future.
Basically he goes back time to see his favorite super hero ever and it turns out he isn't exactly way he likes him (muh arms aren't blue!) so he goes back in time and kills his mother and does a bunch of other shit specifically making The Flashes life hell. Including pushing him off stairs, making sure he doesn't get any friends growing up, ect. In fact he nearly help end the DC universe and completely restarted it jojos part 6 style just out of FUCK YOU FLASH autism.

Maybe Wesker?

im having trouble thinking of one worse than that guy, but then again i havent played that many video games

So, why is Flash yellow now?

It's kinda cliche, but I'm putting in a vote for Sephiroth

One way or another, it's going to be a jRPG villian

Oh and he was going to destroy the planet and use it a surf board

Oh yeah, he seems appropriate.

Thats so retarded armor/sword design

THIS FUCKING SHLOMO

I can keep going

I think I speak for all of Holla Forums when I say that I'm the best character that ever lived and I did nothing wrong.

Nice digits but poor answer.
I'd say Volgin from MGS3 is the biggest dick in vidya.

Came in here to say this.

Move over folks. This fuck right here easily takes the title.

welcome to japanese games

Welcome to the culture of a people who made swords so big they needed two Asians to unsheathe.

THat was the reverse flash/Professor Zoom who did that if I recall correctly. The Zoom is actually a different Character who used to be Wally's best friend who went insane trying to use the cosmic treadmill and ended up going crazy and able to bend time to his will.

In short, professor zoom is a speedster while The Zoom can control time so perfectly that he has speedster like powers.

This guy.

This psychotic motherfucker.

Europeans made bigger swords.

I thought it was pretty obvious

That fucking cunt

you already know the answer

I second this. This guy is a major and complete faggot.

Griffith's character is built around achieving your dreams no matter what
Being transformed into that thing is a way for him to fulfill his dream
Raping Casca was revenge for the way gatts humiliated him
Literally nothing wrong

griffith is a major bitch and you know it

It's Griffiths fault for being such an easily triggered pussy.
They should have left him to be tortured.

Daily reminder that your boy toy Griffith would still be being tortured in that dungeon (which he brought upon himself) if it wasn't for the very comrades he sacrificed.

You know that nothing good will come of this
All the autistic faggots from /a/ will boil in now with their shrieks of "muh griffith did nuthin wrong" and "he just a good boi, tryin' git his dreams n sheeitt"

Yeah. I mean he didn't kill anyone, he didn't PHYSICALLY hurt you, but holy fucking shit, I can't think of another character I just HATE more. At least other villains have sympathetic stuff, or are insane. He's just a greedy fucker who has no reason to stab you in the back like he fucking does.

Well that's a whole other topic, i think that after they rescued him and saw that he was basically a vegetable they should've put him out of his misery

He lost a duel that he started and then raped a princess and got caught.

All of these things are Griffiths fault. There is no way someone can pin the blame on anyone without looking like a autist

Except Guts was responsible for all of that.

meant for

No he wasn't. Griffith acting like a child is Griffiths fault.

Dio is a bigger cunt than Griffith, tho.

Next you will be saying it's guts's fault because he joined the white hawks to begin with.

There is literally nobody in any game or VN who is a bigger prick than this guy, as evidenced by the number of people on Holla Forums who like him.

You shut your whore mouth.

Too bad most of Holla Forums is too casual for good comic books.

I just doubt that in all of /a/ Griffith manages to be the biggest dick
Also, sorry for the derail OP i watched berserk for the first time yesterday and when i saw this thread i thought i could talk about it a bit

It's not good, but that was kinda funny

Prove me wrong.

Pick one.

Stop using Monokuma to shill for yourself, Junko.

Kek, fuck off race traitors. How does it feel knowing your gook shit will never compare to some of the best works of literature?

literature is a waste of time. make it into a play or fuck off

Fucking this.

I can't think of a villain that was more satisfying to beat just because you hated his fucking guts so goddamn much.

Man, why did the tony hawk series have to stop being good after THUG?

Nah, his daddy's far worse. Basically he's responsible for most of the shit that happened in the game.
>tried to mate Nanaki with Aerith
and a bunch of other shit

I would call this baiting but you are probably an illiterate nigger.

Enjoy sucking circumcised cock.

I'm sorry I insulted your irradiated gook trash.
Maybe we can blame the big bad Americans for turning Japan into the pile of shit it is.
Have fun sucking that tiny yellow dick though.

i bet you get asstriggered when someone is cast as the wrong gender

Have fun with the Play version of Harry Potter m8.

Does the word "parody" mean anything to you?

do you know something that i dont?

Hermoine is a nigger

thats not good, but its not any worse than what happened to emma watson.

She was killed and replaced by a body double?

Your deluded logic is music to my ears.

yeah what can ya do

We didn't try to use them as swords

You're another ADD faggot that couldn't finish a novel. This is what happens when children are babysat by the loud, brightly flashing electronic jew.

So your posts were parodying pathetic weeaboos and their like of shit.

The only reason trash like manga over comics are because it's so easily free on the internet. Just go to your random degenerate anime and manga site and read it.

:^)

I often wonder if he seriously thought that a wolf and an adult woman could actually produce offspring, or did he just want to see Aeris_ get railed by a dog, like the bitch she is :^)

Is the new Berserk anime any good?

The comics you posted unironically are parodies.

What on earth are you going on about? You seem to be under the impression that comic books are on the same level as literature when you can count graphic novels worth a shit on one hand. You seem like the special autist when you need little pictures and convoluted continuity. I bet you think the MCU consists of real movies too.

Manga is just as bad as comic books, but at least it has some more landmark stuff like Berserk, Akira, etc.

No manga compares to the great writers and artists of comic books.
Alex Ross > all manga artists
Alan More > All manga writers
Dark Knight, Watchmen, ect are simply better than the best manga has to offer.
Manga may have more C and B level content since there is so much more of it but the best of the best will always be comic books and graphic novels.

But he never said that either.

Why is this thread even hit the nail on the head?

Dank Cherrypicking. I guess I could pic shit manga too but I would be here all day.

Kelly proves yet again the superiority of comics.

That's as satisfying now as it was back then.

I actually like Moore quite a bit, but he isn't known for his subtlety in expressing the themes of his works. Besides, there are only three things, (and that's being generous), he's done that exceeds traditional, trashy comic books and is on par with respectable literature. That's hardly enough for me to consider him or any other comic writer as talented as Dostoevsky, Faulkner, Orwell, or Dick.

Manga also fails to live up to my expectations, but at least Berserk explores some interesting concepts with characters that are not easily labeled or understood. It's also responsible for a lot of video games that I have enjoyed, so further props for that.

In fact most Japanese literature falls behind the west.
Anime and Manga are designed for the most part to be a distraction from the sad life of the average japanese person.
There is nothing wrong with low level distraction like moe and shounen but you need somethign with substance every now and then and Japan simply doesn't deliver in this regard. Even Berserk has points where it is just eating up time without a real feeling of progression.

of course western literature is superior. jews were always the best at making up stories. gwarharhar

growing up is the most overrated shit in the world

Amazing logic!

This isn't a fucking question.

This thread proves how low Holla Forums has sunk

I know

So far i'm seeing more anti comic shitposting and Griffith faggotry.

What are you talking about? OP is a faggot from Holla Forums who made a shitposting thread. That's all there is. Griffith isn't even much of a dick compared to anime. The only reason OP posted him is because its controversial to say he did nothing wrong and it creates more shitposting. And no I haven't read the thread. Because I'm only complaining about OP and people like OP who makes shitposting threads.

Fixed I'm tired.

That's cool I guess, as long as you don't mind being objectively wrong

Why don't you fuck off to /d/ with your NTR shit?

OP¨isn't even the main problem here. The main problem are these unironic antiweebs, Holla Forumsfags, and other kind of shitposters that demote their lives to keep Holla Forums out of its own topic.

These faggots are the reason the post count of this board is getting lower and lower, everybody is moving to whatever fuck site to stay away from here because they're fucking tired of this shit. People just can't stand this anymore.

Jews sure do love writing children's literature. It must get their circumcised dicks wet knowing they're polluting children's minds at young ages.

Everyone that defends Griffith is a fat tumblrtard landwhale that want a drawing to fuck their pussy.

Here's your (You)

do gods chosen even get circumcised?

He's just a troll
It's a very obvious thing for fuck's sake

Nigger you are using the incorrect definition of weeb. No one ever liked actual weebs.

Muslims circumcise their dicks, there isn't much water to clean your dick regularly in the desert.

Fuck off and die shitposter.

i wonder if circumcision reduces your footprint in the akashic records, ensuring you have less influence on the 3d world

I almost never see off topic Holla Forums and /tg/ threads user. I would much prefer that to the thousands of off topic political threads.

You can be right and still be a dick.

Nigger the reason I relinked my post was because you didn't have a response, and you clearly now show you have no defense against the blatant facts I presented.

Best you claim to be pretending to be retarded now.

Can you show me examples of /tg/ shitposting?
Can you show me examples of /tg/ derailing threads and making off topic threads?
I am really curious to see what that would look like.

The only retard here is you

Considering the princess's infatuation with Griffith, I doubt he raped her.

So you admit you're a shitposter from Holla Forums and that's the only reason the thread exists.

You aren't even giving an argument to defend yourself faggot

Why would I need to "defend" myself as long as this thread and others like it exists and/or keeps getting made?

Oh is the entire thing available now? I had to stop during the 30 year trip on a boat.

Pic For all of you

No. So far you are the one going meta bullshit.
I wanted to talk about dicks.

If ever feel like defending your self I can wait.

I bet you don't even want to make babies with her corpse you gay man.

And so you prove that you are the problem.

Every goddamn time I can't help but think the (You) is for me.

Don't be afraid to look anons.

are you the user who would flip shit claiming Holla Forums and /tg/ were more disruptive on Holla Forums than Holla Forums is? cause that guy was a git

Honestly if you can't see it, there's no helping you. You're doomed to be a cuck for the rest of your life

I could never remember why I held such an intense hatred of a videogame character as a kid, but… watching this, it's all coming flooding back.

How did I shitpost exactly? So far you seem to be shitposting the most user.

You're just making yourself look worse.

If by blessing a nigger with his glorious big white dick is what you're talking about, then sure.

If you mean him being bad then no. Griffith is objectively better than Guts. Griffith saved millions, Guts saved a few hand full of people. Gutsfags are delusional faggots, but hey what can you expect from people who like a character who got cucked by his nigger gf.

Gutsfags will hang on the day of the rope.

Do enemies count?

I thought the biggest dick was Dio

t. /cuteboys/

NISA pls go.

but user, Griffith is a nigger

It all started as a joke, "griffith did nothing wrong" "Casca is a nigger" but overtime some retards fell for it like they always do. Its the MLP shit all over again

i'm starting to believe that if he didn't enlist guts, griffith would have got his shit kicked in eventually by one of the [color][animal] units

They're off the boat at least, Griffith got bitch slapped by Rickert, and Guts had a genuine smile for the first time in years.

Although it's a slow trudge and in the last chapter even Guts got impatient with how long everything is taking.

I can only imagine the disappointment with the Berserk musou.

To be honest though this thread wasn't even good to begin with.
A shitty overused template thread that doesn't really have anything to do with vidya discussion.

Where did this shit even come from? The only time it's even arguable is the SS Anne but even that is whatever since you Pokemon lets you level up so easilly and gives you a ton of rooms of passengers to do so along with plenty of healing items.

That's a murderin'

Jesus, who even can do anything wrong with this kind of logic?

wrong is a subjective concept :^))))))

You're not wrong.
Morality is subjective.
However, you can pretty much count on a Griffith supporter (and I mean a real one and not a dumb low effort troll that Holla Forums is too fucking stupid not to entertain) to be a total fucking stupid asshole that's less reliable and trustworthy than a worm. Someone who applies the same logic to his sense of morality in the real world is an actual sociopath, a coward, and an useless disrespectful fuck who has no concept of being grateful for what others do for him or any sort of nobility whatsoever.
Basically, some fat fuck who got bullied in highschool and then sacrificed the lives of all his friends and family in order to get revenge on his high school bullies would fit the description.

No its his fucking monkey, it knows whats its doing and it caused all of this

They managed to make him worse than the guy they were knocking off

Going to have to go with Lao.

He did that to me all the time. I remember playing pokemon as a kid and you had to go through this huge cave system to get to some town, think it was Lavender town. Almost all my pokemon were down from all the fights with trainers and monsters and just as I was heading to the town, fucking Gary appeared and steamrolled me and I had to go through the whole damn thing again. Infuriated me.

IT'S JUST A GAME, BRO
The character.

You forgot.
>lives anyway

this nigger

I wanted to forget.

The mayor did nothing wrong

Seifer was kind of brainwashed for most of the game. He's still a dick, though.

I don't know user, he's not really a douchebag, more of a weird, dishonest short guy who we can all laugh at.

i think you are mixing Zoom and Reverse Flash

lel

It's so sad that you neo-liberal kiddies infected the Berserk fanbase.
You just have to ruin everything don't you?

Hojo was the only one without retard god powers that actually got shit done. He is the human ending of SMT games.

YES

Him and his entire family is the cause to all this tragedy. They think they are loyal dogs but the are nothing but savage wolves! Madness!

Gary is a punkass little bitch. He was forced to watch as I ass raped his Pokemon every time we fought.

Little shit thought by getting the drop on me after a slog that it would make a difference. Even had the Elite 4 try and wear me down at the end. They never made a difference.

user, i…
This isn't a good smile, user. I'm sorry.

Fuck off NTR loving faggot.

Seconded for Huey.

Biggest dick, you say?
SAY HELLO TO MY BIG BONER

SJWs/The liberal left. Or any supporter of Israel (Jack Thompson)

fuck off
you're comics are inferior to anime which is inferior to manga which is inferior to films which is inferior to kinography which is inferior to cinema which is inferior to theater which is inferior to literature which is inferior to this genre of music which is inferior to another genre of music which is inferior to painting which is inferior to sculpting which is inferior to photography which is inferior to games which is inferior to visual novels which is inferior to radio dramas which is inferior to audio books which is inferior to radio serials.
We can on like this forever and you're points will still be wrong and retarded.

How can comics be good if an anime film based on a manga has a raceswapped femthor in one series that one time.
Every medium is now cucked you weeb capeshit loving litfag

We really should just get rid of all the degenerates.

Gary 'MOTHERFUCKING' Oak.

OP, here's the one top asshole in /a/: Dio Brando, the guy that make Griffth look nice in comparison

Comics are fucking bad, but you're worse for supporting them.

Bone was so good. And I haven't finished it yet goddamn

Fucking hell Holla Forums, you had one job.
It is one of these Mother Fuckers 101.

Both are doing it for self gain, wither they are aware they are doing it.

Kefka is insane and Lavos is a force of nature, though

What game?

Lavos is actually a super evolved and intelligent creature at the end though, it's just that it doesn't get much characterization outside of "giant destructive monster" until you fight it's true form

And both those things are dickheads.

Which is just this tiny bit.

Dio is an asshole, but he isnt a griffith tier asshole, atleast he always told jonathan how he was going to be the number 1 and constantly bullied him.

That fat faggot from infamous. Damn traitor

Plus, it's kind of hard to hate someone that charismatic no matter how evil they are.

Both comic books and anime are shit.

Aw man, every fucking Fallout run which involves Vault City. Isn't surprissing a city of dicks is ruled by a massive dick.

That's right, but who of them are more shittier?

I guess the Devourlord from Soul Nomad could count. Did genocide, terrorism, torturing, mindbreaking, slavery, overall made everyone's lives a complete hell and devoured his/her murder bro to get enough power to kill everything in existence just 'cause it was fun.

Even the master edgelord Gig wanted him/her to chill the fuck out.

This fucking asshole is the best GET IT? choice

BECAUSE I WILL BULLY YOU

That never happens without the recklessness to not heal your Pokemon upon entering a new town, even in Silph Co you're given opportunity to heal your Pokemon halfway through so the only situation where you fight him legitimately handicapped is after the Elite Four (which is predictable if you pay attention to him always beating gyms before you and the bullshit nature of the Elite Four to begin with). There are two situations I can imagine going by your memory and that idea:

1.You actually remember going through the first cave and you want up the bridge in Cerulean City thinking there was more to the town up there (or, again, just being reckless).
2.You got to Lavender Town and immediately decided to go to the big building that caught your eye without stopping to talk to NPCs about the danger there.

I'm almost a believer in the Bearenstain effect at this point.

Straybow
>uses this opportunity to rescue the princess
>finally, comes face to face with the hero and reveals it was him all along,Straybow
>hero goes full DESPAIR and becomes the real Demon Lord

>even in death, the faggot's soul is all I dindu nuffin and the princess still blames the poor guy who actually didn't do any wrong

Alto
Do I really need to explain her bull shit on Holla Forums ?

Hojo is a petty faggot who was tired of playing second fiddle to Professor Hollander. I enjoyed the implication that Hojo had Hollander killed but that was ruined in Crisis Core. Regardless, Hojo was so completely inept that all of the things you call successes are actually his failures. He fucked everything up so he ended up fucking more things up to make up for his fuck ups.

Tough competition.

Tony Hawk's Underground. Eric Sparrow.

kefkah

Fuck that guy.

Good summary of the pinnacle of japanese writing in gaming.

Fuck you.

This guy.

See
American capeshit ≠ all comics.