What are some videogames with a Redpilling narrative or story?

What are some videogames with a Redpilling narrative or story?

What are some videogames where the villains' point of view is correct? (Not if the villain did nothing wrong, just his idea, not the execution)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monster wasn't good

Undertale.

Bored me to death and dropped it without completing it.

Swallow this. *shits on the floor*

MGS2

ITT: overrated shit.

Red Alert

>>>/freech/

(You)

Why are you posting a mass murderer?

The only problem I had with Monster is all of the fucking side characters looking exactly the goddamn same. They even reused a couple of faces line for line between a couple of characters IIRC.

Basically every ww2 shooter ever.

pretty much every game or story does that

most of the times, villains dont just decide to destroy the world, they ahve an idea behind it

Pic related.

Arguably, there were not any bad guys in the story, just a procession of people trying to do the right thing ending making the situation worse.

Stalker: Clear Sky.

Shonenbabby spotted

please elaborate

undertale

Monster is great. I'm sorry you can't enjoy a story that doesn't have explosions, big superpowers, stands, or a big premise to keep your baby attention. The execution is great. The characters are all weaved together marvelously. It's a testament you don't need a big premise, but rather a great execution and anything can be great.

It's about the same for Pluto and 20th Century Boys. Shit gets confusing in the latter.

how long have you been playing video games that you think this isnt common knowledge?

sweet meme

I never stated it wasn't common knowledge. I merely stated the game is a testament to that statement.

What kinda bullshit word-twisting are you trying to concoct here? At any rate Monster is a manga not a game.

the manga. just meme my shit up

then its not really that special is it?

The manga is good because it has great execution and is well done. Simple as that.

since you like to allure to common sense, That's common sense of what makes something good.

I agree Deus Ex is a pretty redpilling game.

There's nothing wrong with multiple images as thread openers, though.

You mean "games where people spout dumb racist edgy shit while pretending to be pseudointelectuals"?

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

Ok setup, and nice commitment, 4/10

that id thou… dad

Go back and never return retard

Leftypol please don't get triggered.

this thread is sure going to be videogames

Does beta trash like op realize they are the lower end of human worth?

You're the beta whose mom I fucked. She wasn't worth it.

You're next fuckboy

For shame.

I rather let the thread die than bump it by biting on your shitposting bait. here's your (You)

Fight me fagget.

whoops

'red pilled'

hey
hey pol

the holocaust actually happened and you can't refute this no matter how hard you try

You can't really prove anything happened right before right now, faggot.

You can't even prove you're real to me

Fuck off Holla Forumstard, you're not welcome here.

lol

Right back at you, douche.

lol

Hellsing, Twilight except shit.
Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT
Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
Beck, if I wanted to watch shitty bands, I would go see Tool live.
One Piece, if I wanted to watch a good shounen I would watch Naruto.
Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.
Vinland Saga, shitty manga and even worse anime. 2 episodes in and I fell asleep.
Koi Kaze, if I thought incest was wrong I would stop having sex with my little sister.
Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
Mononoke, if I wanted to see a crossdressing, homosexual pothead wearing make-up, I'd move to Brazil.
Claymore, looks like a dick, strong beginning and middle but a cheesy ending.
Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT
Aria, a show about nothing.
FLCL, boring, unfunny, LOL SO RANDUM XD shit.
BLAME! If I wanted buildings and walking, I'd go outside
Welcome to the NHK, if I wanted to watch a loser, I would stare at the mirror.
Kaiji, atrocious character design and completely contrived plot.
Planetes. As empty as space.
Legend of the Gay Lactating Homosexuals.
Cromartie Highschool, Lucky Star with men.
Berserk, shitty anime and even worse manga.
Zero no Tsukaima, more like Harry Potter: The Animation
5 Centimetres Per Second? More like 5 Wallpapers Per Second
Cowboy Bebop? More like Cowgay Begay. Shitty music and plotless style-over-substance bullshit.
Azumanga Daioh, shitty ripoff of Lucky Star.
ARIA? I liked it better when it was called naptime.
Outlaw Star, One Piece in space.
Gintama, Bobobo with shittier animation.
Kaiji. If I wanted to see some pussy bitch cry all day, I'd watch Lifetime.
Soul Eater? More like Shit Eater. Worse than Naruto.
Code Geass, if I wanted to watch homosexuals pilot robots, I would watch Gundam Wing.
Kanon? More like Clannad season 2.
One Outs, if I wanted to watch a bunch of gay people running around I would've watched Prince of Tennis.
GTO? More like GTFO. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Shitugan no Shita. Shitty ripoff of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Haibane Renmei, a boring show about angels fucking around. I liked it better when it was called Evangelion.
Hidamari Sketch, if I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls doing nothing, I'd go and watch my local kindergarden.
Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
5 Centimeters per Second, thats how slow the plot would move, if there were any.
Gundam 00, if I wanted shitty character designs I'd watch G Gundam.
Victorian Romance Emma, otaku-pandering maid fanservice bullshit.
Monster? Now THERE'S a show that needs some surgery!
Historie, history for faggots. "OMG Megas Alexander is so hot, I want to suck his dick" is not a good premise for anime.
Michiko to Hatchin. Shitty halfassed Boondocks ripoff, the jokes aren't even that funny.

Alpha Protocol isn't really redpilling (I don't think any video game other than possibly Deus Ex and MGS2 are), but some concepts from it in regard to the way Alpha Protocol and its predecessors got "shut down" (but actually just relocated, restaffed, and possibly renamed) have parallels to the way the US government actually handles controversial programs that reach public attention.

triggered.

Back to >>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

It makes me really sad that Leftpol users really exist and browse Holla Forums

I thought it was a containment board for Bernouts and communists who have little education (leftpol is mostly made up by latinos and people without a college degree. Go figure)

Gurren Lagann, not so good

Here you go user, return home it's waiting for you.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

the containment board was Holla Forums until you two split up for whatever reason

The redditor is you

Clearly you're the one from reddit, you're posting actual fucking reddit links because you know actual fucking reddit boards

I just wanted to talk about games where the villain is correct. That's all. You fucking autist and your le pol witch hunt are ruining a decent thread premise

how new to this game do you think everyone else is?

It could be if you'd stop being a triggered faggot

The point I'm making redditor, is that redpill is a normalfags meme now. It's contaminated and only redditors use it.

Congratulations, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all months.

It's not like this thread is original, there's been plenty of the same subject before, but most of those anons didn't have a shitty OP so the threads went fine.

Monster was prettying enjoyable until the, "Johan has dual personalities and only one is ebil!" shit came up. Dropped it immediately. I do not fucking care how good you claim it is if that's honestly their idea of a good plot point.

Pic related, here's a real redpill

Time for you to go fam

Dumbass, the way we link things on *chans is as follows

>>>/reddit/

We don't copy and paste fucking reddit links. You betrayed your knowledge of reddit which you only have because you are/were one of them.

You're deluded if you don't think the OP of the thread doesn't set the tone for the rest of the thread. It also doesn't help that instead of trying to get the discussion back on topic you're responding to everyone making fun of the OP and moving the discussion further and further off topic.

But Johan doesn't have a dual personality.

You're deluded if you think the poster is not negligent for shitting up the thread if he shits all over the thread for something he has the ability to, even in hypothetical terms the OP starts with an ignorant topic ( i.e "all levels with this feature are boring!" when its not true) the poster has the ability to not be a fucking faggot and have a decent thread, even if you add some snarky shit here and there.

Moreover the opening post used the word "redpill". The only ones getting triggered would be leftpol, reddit , or other fags who think OP's pictures are incorrect from a certain point of view.

If you used half your brain you'd see my first post, the very same post you replied to in this thread was >>>/reddit/. Since you refused to return home. I thought I'd help you by sending you back to your redpill hugbox.
Also
You really need to go back user.

That's not true. It's a wrong conclusion. It's a red herring moment/Ruse cruise by Johan

Confirmed salty-ass redditor

i expected better from all of you.

I for one wasn't baiting. To be redpilled is to rise above the mindless norms and see what true, natural and right. In Undertale you rise above the self-destructive emotions of fear and anger. In current climate I think it's pretty safe to say that not being just another miserable thug is an exceptional feat.

What's it like to live with low-functioning autism, anyways?

hey u no man somtimes u juts gotta cast on out ther n see wht bits

the three words that are a sure sign that the poster is a troll.

Wonderful 101.
Heroes never were disillusioned about what their purpose was. Regardless of who hey had to face.

Moon from Space Funeral

That's lewd user.

shit thread.

come on.

You remember that old saying "trolling on 4chan is like pissing in an ocean of piss?" This is what they were referring to. Either get mad or get fucked, kiddo.

She wanted to create a world that would leave room for creation. Nothing could be created or added to a world that was "perfect"

Also I think her true message was having ugly tile sets that you made yourself are better then the default ones that come with RPGmaker.

Cancer: The Thread

As bad as it is, it could be worse.

Too true, unfortunately.

Johan is just fucking with Tenma with those messages.

This fucking guy.

Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 are pretty redpilled.

delet this

fo3:

Skyrim:

fo4:

screencap this

Waste of digits.

Out, damned Todd!

Now it has reached its shittiness potential.

How could you have been so gud at predicting

Also, killer digits 8433ce

Fuck off gook.

You got the enclave and brotherhood mixed up. Enclave is genetically pure humans led by pre-war government (in this universe the kikes didn't control everything) and the brotherhood is just a bunch of whiteknights playing with guns.

Quads of truth

Why won't Holla Forums and Holla Forums go back to their respective boards and let us vidya in peace

Because your eternal soul will be lost unless you start believing in the Great Leader.

I'm sorry

How red/blue pilled is the 40k universe?