CNN airport contract ending in 90 days

CNN airport contract ending in 90 days

I don't like copying topics off T_D / cuckchan but this one is important. Forcing people to watch or listen to this shit should be a federal offense and needs to be turned off. Call / tweet / message AAAE and tell them not to renew their contract with CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132939021
archive.is/kOX5Y
mediagps.com
bdrc-continental.com
twitter.com/RobHerring/status/884516902529138689
cagepotato.com/after-being-tkod-by-fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-says-transgender-fighters-in-mma-just-isnt-fair/
archive.fo/AoUSS
boards.4chan.
alexa.com/siteinfo/cnn.com
archive.is/GmUr2
pastebin.com/t4AnvwnR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confirmation?

Seems like a good idea, I suppose … Cuck sites like Reddit or Imgur should be receptive to the idea, since United Airlines has been in the news a few times lately. Combine two unrelated controversies into one big redpill, could be good

Cuckchan Holla Forums twitter is the best I got. Call the number and ask.

Fucking twats would grind their fingers to dust tweeting out their salt

You think liberals would be more pissed if foxnews got the contract or RT?

Heres the cuckchan thread btw
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132939021

Fox is FAKE NEWS and I think even right-leaning people know their stories are sensationalist bullshit.

RT seems to have an air of legitimacy about it (or at least publishes stories that are researched and attempt to sound non-biased); that would probably cause less asshurt, but a better choice overall.

Fox for sure. I don't know if uber-normalfags even know what RT is.

But honestly, which new network would replace CNN? My guess is MSNBC which is left-leaning as hell. There really aren't that many options.

It would be more relevant and less partisan for something like the Weather Channel to get that sort of contract. Weather news is far more valuable to the average traveler, and it doesn't show news with a partisan slant. The average normie would be happy to see that happen.

If I'm a CEO or something, I'm not going to bounce to something partisan due to partisan backlash - I'm going to bounce to something safe and nonpartisan. Weather news is as safe and nonpartisan as you can go.

Considering how little regard airlines and airports have for consumers, I doubt this will go anywhere if CNN offers them the right amount of money. It's definitely worth a shot though. Maybe a very vocal campaign to terminate the contract will give the airport executives a stronger negotiating position so they can bleed CNN of more cash.

Tuckers alright but he will turn to the pro war neocon side the moment his shekel providers tell him to. Al Jazeera is probably the most unbiased but I still remember Alalam (Iran state news) and sputnik calling it first that Trump was following Kissingers strategies and I thought it was complete bullshit until a month later they were both in the same room shaking hands.

They'd definitely be more pissed about RT, without question. Hating on Fox is a time honored tradition among the left. They might even like having Fox in airports since it would give them something fun to be mad at. But hating on Russians? That's their current passion. Russia doesn't make their eyes roll, it makes their blood boil. I think it would actually kill people. Airports would have to hire more EMTs to handle all the heart attacks it gave people.

You say that now, but that's because you haven't been subjected to a global warming documentary marathon in an airport terminal yet.

Ya and once the weather channel gets it you will see it morph into muh paris accord, we will all be under water in 5 years Al Gore bullshit. The only reason that kind of contract gets bought is to spew propaganda and lie to the goyim. Any legit news source wouldn't have hundreds of millions of dollars or backers willing to buy the contract since there is barely any profit in the truth.

Here is a novel idea: no TV. No TVs at all in airport terminals. Tear them all out, they aren't needed. The only reason they're there is to take advantage of televisions hypnotizing properties to keep crowds of people pacified, but smartphones have surpassed television in this regard. Next time you travel, look around the terminal and make note of how many heads are pointed towards the televisions, and how many are pointed down towards their laps.

I think the biggest problem is the sound. Even if you aren't listening, subconsciously its still getting through.

The last few times I've traveled, the televisions have been muted. Still tuned to CNN, but mute.

If people would like to be introduced to real, news being reported, One America News Network is the closest anyone will see on a tv set.
Fox, Msnbc, abc, etc. it's all the same infotainment garbage.

Don't just go after airports. They have a similar monopoly in hospitals and office lobbies.

Restaurants too when they aren't using ESPN

You mean bars, right? I've never seen a bar play cable news, personally. And if any do, it's probably not a huge contract, and rather just-so-happens that a single individual bars happened to turn the channel to that.

A large part of the problem is that there's this bullshit misconception that Fox News is "right", MSNBC is "left" and CNN is "center" and therefore the most prestigious network. A lot of smaller-time people and companies will stop airing CNN if their clout goes down the shitter anyway.

Gotta check those digits.

To do this we need to do the impossible and agree with one another. And whatever we push has to be normie friendly enough to prevent a counterpush by the left.

How about ESPN? Normies love their sports.

That's funny because that's how I like to watch CNN too (if I have to).>>10223910

ESPN or anything else that's apolitical would be the best we can realistically hope for. If it has to be news-related, I'd take literally anything over CNN. Even MSNBC or CNBC or any of that. Why? Because the ones that are farther left at least make it more obvious. CNN is a very lightweight form of "controlled oppo" in that many normalfags watch it thinking it's unbiased. The most dangerous subversion happens when you don't realize something has an agenda. At least switching people over to MSNBC would make it more obvious and overt.

Jej, though I agree something apolitical would be better. My concern is who will be handling the complaints? How do we know that such a person is not working for (((then))) as well? In other words, we need a back up plan in addition to OP's plan.

You know what I mean.

I know, just giving you a hard time.

How about the fucking airports play Bethoven instead? Fuck the ( ((tv)))

RT has "Russia" in it.

You figure it out.

They play it all day long at my gym, too.

I know how we can meme this dream. The >crashing CNN ratings and public trust must be visually connected to planes crashing. If we successfully associate Crashing CNN to plane crashes, it will ruin the chances of CNN negotiating a new contract.

Fucking this.

Pic not related.

Get out you mongoliod marxist

fucking this.

ESPN just had to lay off tons of its talent (Jayson Stark) & others because of the huge hit they've taken due to putting far-left politics into everything. They've alienated everyone not far-left and since the kaperneck national anthem crap, have only gotten worse.

The 'weather" channel hasn't been on in this house in well over a decade. All corporate TV is garbage.
One America Network is the lone exception I know of for people who just want to see news reported. .

Maybe they're the best choice then. Maybe they've learned their lesson and aren't willing to try it again?

Excellent. A lot of anons are saying "wouldnt it be funny if Fox or 'x' got the contract now?" That would summon some salt… But do we just want salt? Or do we want the salt motherload? Heres phase 2:

Most of the fans on a couple of football forums I lurk, who have been cancelling their cable altogether, say it's horrible programming, shit commentators, and is nothing like it was when it was a source for sports info. They say, aside from some college games they used to watch on it, it's really not even about sports any more.
Instead, the fans are getting apps & Internet for their TVs to subscribe to the college games.

Another user was spot-on – get rid of the Tvs altogether because most people are looking down anyway.

>modern day Pravda is more trustworthy than every other (((news))) source
What a fucking weird timeline we live in that this is true

Should get someone like Roger Stone to get Fox News to make an offer while we shit on CNN as much as possible

Kek Roger Stone, the dude's career is spreading political slander. What the hell would he have to do with business negotiations between Fox and airports.

No intent to change subject but it's still relevant. Im speculating the advertisers for our CNN list. I think we only got burgerland advertisers, we need Europe's too. Can euroniggers here provide?

We could push for more the TVs to show pertinent flight information instead. I'm sure more people would like being able to sit down and look at flight info instead of looking for specific screens that have this information, especially if it deals with gates in that part of the airport.

Or one could show either local news (I'm not fond of this but it's better than CNN), or something like weather or something offbeat like Animal Planet.

The point is that if these airports are going to say no to CNN then they need someone else to whom they can say yes.

Weather Channel barely does weather anymore. Its mostly leftist global warming EARTH IS DOOMED!!!! bullshit propaganda and reality TV shows.

RT is bullshit leftist anyti-American trash.

Fox is neocohen trash, so more kikes kiking it up.

MSNBC, kek…

Fuck, I want CNN gone from airports a lot, but there is nothing to replace it with. The alternatives are all shit too.

Im ready to say just put Cartoon Network on. Everything else is bullshit fake stories, might as well do fake stories which are entertaining, somewhat.

I dont own a TV, so I am basing my thoughts off of the very limited exposure to talmudvision in my life. Im all for banning TV until all kikes are summarily executed for treason, tbh.

Local news would be a lot more interesting since it would give you some sort of window into the area of the airport you were stuck in, but as far as I know local news is pretty much never 24 hours.

All airport televisions should show is anime.

Id say then maybe keep it on the channel that has the highest rated local news. So it would be a competition between the local TV channels in that market to get the airport contract.

We gotta consider the international travelers, what American alternative do they have besides CNN international? Seems like a monopolistic loophole where 1 american media cabal can have a geographical monopoly.

I can definitely get behind this. Some Fist of the North Star, followed by Yu Yu Hakusho would be just what I needed before being stuffed into a tube with muds, coons and other assorted failed abortions for a few hours.

What are they going to do, stop flying to America because they don't like the television in airports?

Who gives a fuck about that. Pajeet and paco can fuck the hell off.

archive.is/kOX5Y

>Source of (((Study))) = Media GPS

mediagps.com
bdrc-continental.com

Discrediting these guys can make CNN's advertisers more uneasy. Just throwing thoughts out there.

Checked. That would be nice. And competition may work to keep things adequate. We could push for local businesses, especially around airports and hotels to advertise their shit. I honestly would prefer commercials for whatever local store or restaurant over CNN. Tourism commercials too for that city to boost the local economy and give that city a stake in keeping CNN off their TVs.

Underrated post. This idea is fantastic. With all the people retweeting anti-CNN memes right now, it'd quickly gain traction too.

Imagine lots and lots of flaming aircraft with CNN logos on them.

How about Travel Channel? Or Food Network? Would either of those be a non pozzed alternative?

That one would actually be good. If we can prove watching that will make people more inclined to buy food at the airport, that will get the businesses there at the airport more or less on our side.

Travel Channel would seem to fit thematically, but I imagine it has a great deal of nigger propaganda on it.

I like it but… it just means they switch to nbc or some other Jew shit. Nothing really changes.

I honestly don't care this time. Someone just go straight to the violence already like those antifags. Anyone whines about we have all the collections of their doing so it's just equality.

I guess just focus on fucking CNN up. To have airports drop CNN would be a giant blow struck upon them. Worry about the next channel later. Perhaps the taking CNN down operation being a success would cause the other channels to rethink their plans, or not. Its all kikes anyhow, but CNN does need to be taken down.

We need a major casualty in this meme war.

I want this to work. But without an online poll to rig this will be a difficult get. Plus a consensus on an alternative to CNN would go a lot farther than a thousand voices giving a thousand different answers.

Is AMC still good?

I honestly do not know what is not full on pozzed on TV these days. In my eyes its all kiked up poz.

It's not really necessary to have 24-hour news playing, they could just as easily loop TV shows or movies.

Same here. Haven't owned one since the twentieth century. I'm just throwing ideas out as they come to mind hoping one sticks.

I see Russian propaganda IS effective

Their stories are generally pro-Trump are they not? What

Best thing would be one of those channels that only shows reruns of 60s and 70s shows.

Abso-fucking-lutely. But Fox Jews is controlled opposition so it wouldn't make any difference.

Ambient 1: Music for Airports

We must meme this.

Old people still don't have new tech.
But i agree, TVs need to go eventually. They're holding everything back accelerationist wise.

While I can't promise anything, I do work for an airline that allows employees to submit questions that can get passed up to higher levels of management/corporate. Each day one of those question gets selected, and the response to it is posted on the company employee home page. Basically, if luck's in our favor, that could get some decent exposure to people in the airline industry itself.

Good album.

Imagine Selected Ambient Works at an airport though?

I don't understand this. Why the fuck would you need to be under contract to air the news in a commercial business? Or is this not regular CNN and just some kind of specialty Airport CNN feed? If the airports are required to be under contract to air (((news))) then does that mean the local diners that have Fox News/CNN on are also under contract?

Install the first one.

We really are everywhere. Ask them to replace CNN with something that doesn't condone blackmail. Whatever of our suggestions you like best.

C S P A N
S
P
A
N

DUBS CONFIRM!

I think CSpan is an excellent choice

The only problem is it might bore people to death.

That would actually work pretty well.

Well done user!

anyone know if CBS is any good?

That would work. I'll start the operation first thing tommorow morning.

Good post OP

maybe OANN but never watched them except they were pro-Trump during the election

OANN would be good. They're )))fresh((( and on point, but brackets would invert eventually.

Haven't heard of them.

Worse-than-reddit POZ

Neocohenism and traditional conservatism collide in this tv network to create an odd mesh of ancient fogies, promotion of the "Old-Fasioned GOP" and has Jewish lolcows supporting Trump.

Sounds communist

Donno

RT is good, but a lot of the (((shows))) other than actual news are retarded. Have you seen The Keiser Report? Lolcow.

Literally Glenn Beck's Pet Project

My gym has cnn fox and some other random channels going on about 6 big screen tv's the treadmill machines face. The crazy thing is, if there's something big in the news lately and it hurts the Soros narrative, CNN talks about the most moronic things nonstop, while Fox News reports on it. It's downright absurd if you read what happen in the world since the afternoon, then turn on CNN & FOX side by side, you'll see the huge CNN bias.

looking around fstv is hippie shit or somthing, rfd is farmer tv don't know how many places have it.

is alright just weird name but

is accuweather or weathernation any better than weather channel?

This is true. Shit.

I think the user who said play anime had the right idea.

I'd Kek.

Speaking of fake news, somebody forgot to log out!

Uhhh.

I'm starting to think Jash is a bot.

Three for three

Newsplus confirmed not only shit, but artificial shit.

Anything that isn't Russia based tends to be fairly netural in terms of reporting.

cartoon network is full of kike filth. Boomerang

You're either a muhammedeen mud, or you don't belong here.

Al Jazeera is very "pro immigrant" and "pro minority." It's a worldwide MSNBC.

You sure it wasn't the other weather station? John Coleman, founder of The Weather Channel, is absolutely a global warming skeptic. I don't think Coleman flipped.

Fuck that. Should be C-SPAN.

He allows based niggers on his show! Tucker rocks!!

It's a shitty leftist channel that plays shows such as Democracy Now! and documentaries about poor minorities being oppressed by whitey and capitalism.

Wrong, former MSNBC hosts and progressive radio show hosts have shows on RT.

Old people don't cause much harm when they chimp out. It's primarily the young men that need to be pacified to keep a confined crowd safe. We can safely allow the old people to become bored out of their skulls.

Since when do modern phones come with IR?

SPAM THE TRUMP WITH REQUESTS TO NOT NOT RENEW THE CONTRACT

I'm not positive, but I think so. It's not something I watch regularly, or often.

Trump isn't the guy in charge of the contract…

How about Nico Nico Douga?

Don't forget the wholesome moeshit.

I'd watch that Italian lady at the airport all afternoon.

(Checked)
As far as I'm aware it is a special feed, the (((commercials))) aired on the (((electric jews))) in the airport I worked at were tailored towards traveling audiences.

It's not dubbed. The characters are brits in a japanese anime.

Is there any confirmation that actual people use /jews+/ unironically?

YOU STUPID DOUBLE NIGGER FAGGOTS!

The minute you add them, they'll get subverted too. It's hard to subvert C-SPAN or the fucking Food Network.

spread this to soc med

yeah by making a unnecessary obstacle challenge show for cooking contestants cough cough cutthroat kitchen

that mp4 breaks my heart every time i see it.>>10225857

This. All the major news channels at the moment are either openly anti-white or cucked.

How about just turning the TVs off.

Who gives a shit? Replacing them with Fox News would at least be a moderate improvement even if it's not good. The point is CNN is dying and you need to finish the job.

bump

I wonder how soon it will be before CNN starts whining about this app and calls it anti-semitic?

Dissolved prior to 1930… How many of these secret societies are real? How are we supposed to go up against shit like Lucifer/Satan with our memes? Also isn't Thule Society supposed to be on our side?

It's probably more correct to say that we're their successors.

Then why aren't we far atop the pyramid?

But user.. we've been pretty high for a while now.

Power is a strange thing.

RT would cause infinite asshurt.
MUH RUSSIANS

I'll check those digits of truth user

Where are we on this pyramid? We're nowhere near as wealthy nor powerful as an actual government, it's that we're able to clobber dumbass corporate media that stoops low enough to try and stop us. How long until we hurt Satan?

oooooooooooooh

Food network is pretty pozzed tbh. Nothing but fags, dykes, and pooinloos

CNN is rather insulting to anyone who is less than a full-on Leftist radical. Between the security and the constant SJW's on televisions, esp. CNN/NBC, I can't stand going through airports anymore. I would rather drive 12 hours than fly. Some other option, some less stupidly judgemental entertainment to set the airport mood, would help. Perhaps just classical music. I get all my news online anyway - less bias.

true story…

RT has hotter news babes

totally worth it then

>not a single mention of KIKES!
Once again, the Christcuck runs interference for his master.

What news should we convince them to replace their current contract with? One American News?

rolling for RT

I'm not really willing to expend energy to hurt one portion of the jewish press when another will benefit just as much. CNN is already fucked and just a scapegoat at this point.

There is nothing available that wouldn't be propaganda, and since we don't own a propaganda outlet of our own suitable for tv plebs anyhow I don't see any gain.

Not installing this trash. Why does this tv remote controll app want access to
Sounds pretty merchant-like.

lg phones have forever quite a few other brands still have them too, it is useful

On my phone I could deny permissions and still download the app but sometimes some apps doesn't do what what it's designed to do when removing permissions

Underrated post and check'd

They're already pushing that shit

Spread this. I don't think most people realizes airports even have these kinds of contracts.

It's damage either way and it keeps the mules engaged. Do it for Pharaoh.

I want to see Alex Jones hawking penis pills on every screen when I travel.

It's a christcuck meme, so any group not praising a Jewish Messiah is considered "luciferian." And also doesn't explicitly mention Jews, of course, because anti-Semitism is a sin.

Doesn't al-jazeera provide a lot of the muh moderate rebels propaganda?

Were talking realistic solutions here user. Sure in ones own home they have that choice, and many here choose to not watch TV, but in public its different. Too many are still addicted to TV.

i hope that was just a shitty joke

as a complete outsider (eurofag here) c-span looks like a sensible recommendation
from my understanding it's congress coverage, which looks alright for airport programming

international airports are still kinda fucked though
euronews is owned partially by (((nbc;))) bbc would be less bad but still not the best; and i've mentioned before how al-jazeera is shit
sky news, maybe?

And once again, D&C shit from ex-liberal fedoras. No need to name the jew in the graph when literally all organizations above "population resource" are run by them.

This user gets it. If we launch the op tonight, it can be primed for tomorrow. And you know what date tomorrow is don't you anons? If you support this op tell me to create a thread dedicated to it and I will.

RT is still state Jewish propaganda
Just from a different state

(((ESPN))) has turned into liberal garbage. It's the race-baiting network, with some sports coverage. The kikes got their filthy hands on sports too. They spew the same Marxist bullshit on their platform hidden underneath a thin layer of abysmal sports coverage. The narrative is being pushed anywhere it possibly can be to draw as many apolitical people in as possible by making sure this shit manages to seep its way into virtually every form of entertainment. Kinda like those pesky genital warts that keep coming back.

This is an excellent angle to attack from. Point out that if men and women are equal, then why do they have different divisions? If men and women arent equal then why is a physical male allowed to complete in women's sports?

It'll either redpill people immediately, or else they'll combine genders into one division and piss off a lot of conservative people in the process

mneah…. that's not a good sign

The way (((they))) constantly shill for TransJenner is sickening. IIRC their have been cases of trannies in sports as is. It's been a pretty contentious subject, for obvious reasons.

I hope this happens. The fact that fake news is exposed to visitors from everywhere in the fucking world in our airports is shameful. The optics of this situation are God awful.

If airports continue to play CNN with all of the damning evidence supporting the claim that CNN produces fake news, then they are just as complicit.

The shills are sweating

This. ESPN rode kaps dick so hard because he was so "bold." He took a fucking knee, so daring! It wasn't bold, it was disrespectful towards the nation that made it fucking possible for him to become a multi-millionaire playing a game. All because of perceived systemic racism.

They gave Bomani Jones (black race baiting fucking) and Pablo Torre (progressive Harvard journo hack) a show. They haven't learned shit.

I'll quit shitting all over ESPN because it's off topic. Those assblasting liberals infuriate me to no ends, they are ruining sports coverage.

This channel, CNN is straight Jewish propaganda.

The jews jewed too aggressively too early. Plus I think they radically underestimated the power of memetics, now it's loose.

If they did shut it down I bet they would wish they never had. There are no leaders and there is no organization. Anons do this because they think its funny. If they did shut it down it would unleash a hail storm of meme activity that would dwarf anything they have ever seen because anons can and do work independently on their own, and it would never, ever, ever stop…

Lets tell them to replace CNN with BET, and accuse them of being raycis if they go otherwise

That would be funny, but it would just spread degeneracy instead of information, because kids are in airports too, and you don't want anymore of that shit in their heads than there is already.

you really think a kid see rap for the first time by happenstance in an airport? I dunno maybe, but they could also be exposed to niggers in their natural element and grow to hate them as well, or just tune them out at least like i did.

RT it is, then. For the good of the nation

Hate to be a broken record but IMO we have to get the word out - look into One America News Network.
It's world & national news all day long and hardly anyone knows it exists, as it's a young network, small family-owned, only a couple of sponsors (such as a cruise line) because they're very selective.

Only 2 one-hour-long commentary programs in the evenings (8-10 pm) and those REAL Journalists do their homework and discuss actual news that NO other network will touch.

It's on kloudtv online for those like me who won't own a tv.

Front page article narrative: Assad must go

Back to the coffee shop, Seattle

Is not owning a TV fucking nu-male hipster? Get the fuck out fag.
TV is all jewry, and unless you play vidya consoles, you have no need for a TV.

FUCKIN WEW

twitter.com/RobHerring/status/884516902529138689

Maybe you should think about buying a Mac next time.

Forgot screencap but holy shit yes.

Filtered

Frick seattle.
Woke up 15 years ago & haven't had TV since. It's all garbage.

Family, unfortunately, watches what passes for "news" and it's nothing but assholes pushing NOTHING but Faux opinion 24-7. NO News. If Fox is this bad, can't imagine how shit the other channels are.
Only time I've ever heard actual news being reported is if they put OANN on during the day, which is why I try to spread the word. People aren't aware there's actual old-school news being reported on TV.
Only 2 hours in evenings are reserved for commentary.

Anyone got the dox for them? I asked in the other thread and the faggots there demanded I read through all the threads. I need to know where they have their buildings, where the properties of the employees are, and any other information I can use to track down the employees themselves. Unless someone in here can convince me that I should just let, IDK, Trump or public opinion or something take care of business and it would be a mistake to do it my way, I'm going to start the fire.

stop being such a lazy ass and put some effort in piecing through the beginning of the archived threads and proceed to gather them all together.

Why contain it?

With the app to take over and change channels for these air ports? Definitely. It's a pleasant site seeing kikes kvetch in panicked anguish.

No that's your job since you're a no-guns, no explosives-knowledge, no radio-jammers, no-EMP, no-god coward. You can at least make yourself useful by being the propaganda and intelligence wing of this movement. I don't have the time to do what NEETs in their basements can, I'm a fucking soldier, and busy. I don't spend hours reading entire threads, you or another coward gets me the relevant information, and I'll make sure competent hands actually do something worthwhile with it.

Disclaimer: this is all a larp, heh

Then set up a virtual machine running android. Just because you don't personally use apps doesn't mean it isn't an effective strategy in manipulating normies.

Btw, if there are any Holla Forums users that work in CNN, you best keep with you some recognizable symbol and stay away from windows or open spaces, and be ready to display your Holla Forums allegiance as soon as the shit goes down. Hopefully the first target down isn't a Holla Forums mole but that is a risk we'll just have to take. Nobody who is Holla Forums friendly is intended as a target.

In short.

I don't know how long. But you'll know it's happening when there's an actual Holocaust.

Last call for Operation Crashing CNN. Do we want to do it today for 7/11? I don't want to kill a thread if there isn't enough interest.

But if they won't come to headquarters tomorrow, what's the point to having a recognisable symbol?

kill yourself

near-trips say RT is it!

partly due to the Iraq war, when the Clinton Crew started invading news outlets, all the antiwar bern ward victims like Greenwald and Dupree fled to either Venezuela (telesurv) or Russia. So the quality accidentally went up due to libtards closing ranks. Basically Iraq finalised the split from the hippie lefties and the neocohen business side.

greetings fellow Holla Forumsmrade, 15 rubles have been deposited in your account.

noice find
We have to tear down BBC at the same time, speaking of which. Had no idea they were 2nd runner up. Pushing the moneyjews up might be a possibility (FT/Economist) in the meantime since they care more about $$$ and customers than agenda. No blank checks there for now!

boy, do they ever. LoL at (((Andrew Zimmer))) pretending like Sudan has a developed culture with worthy cuisine.
Bourdain > the rest of those fat cucks. Stay /fit/ stay /lit/!
Also the pussy ate all manner of insects and animal tongues but lost it to Durian fruit, the fuck nigga. So yeah go with food network.

They seem to be straddling the line. They'll play a cucked 'modern' western and then back2back it with something like The Searchers.

too bad RSBN isn't that big yet, that place is full of fellow autists.
one fucker made a prussian cross pencil sculpture while he was bored on the 24-hour office feed before by stabbing pencil tips into erasers.
Also there's an mlpol-er there that has a normie-friendly Aryanne shirt.

DemNow is still a decent alternative, if only because it's too much poz for even neocohens to put up with.
Also, they might put Roseanne Barr on, and she just loves to tear Clinton worshipers apart. You remember how you felt when you kept seeing those annoying fucking Christian Charity infomercials pop up about donating a dollar to save starving negroes? Same effect on normie libtards. Especially if they have any kebab commenters come on and start whining about how Americans bombed their 27 children.

the only poz I can see coming out of FN might be if they promote some shitty talentless baker like England did for their jubilee contest. Which would just be hilarious as all these people stop in the airport and complain about how shitty their cooking skills are.

cagepotato.com/after-being-tkod-by-fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-says-transgender-fighters-in-mma-just-isnt-fair/
top dubs indeed user

Please Kek take my energy and use it to make this happen. Fuck CNN with a rusty rake.

>twitter.com/RobHerring/status/884516902529138689
>archive.fo/AoUSS

We've decided on OANN.

Turning to God and let him do the tricks. However you let yourself do that it's the most fundamental thing.

Love is the only thing that matters.

Satan means adversary. jews worship evil so the lucifer/jesus/odin/prometheus lightbringer archetype is their adversary. "Luciferianism" or "Satanism" actually is a misnomer by the (((Church of Satan))) types who are selfish/psychopathic nihilists or more or less jews. Fuck them for smearing Lucifer's name. Same goes for the Masons etc. Any actual Luciferian society would be open and not secret by definition. Kek is a Lightbringer deity as well, so he fits into the same archetype.

Get your theology straight.

Have we started the fire?

boards.4chan. org/pol/thread/133213690 I beta tested it on half chan and it got some interest but it needs some work to get viral.

What about this style of graphic. Could tell a story.

Me too, user. It still amazes me how blind people are to what is happening to their own people.
Who was the culprit in the actual anime? A sandnigger like IRL?

Or this

Why are you not baneposting, you faggot?
This is the most opportune event to banepost!

It's also filled with reality TV nonsense and hardly any actual cooking shows.

In case you're forced to be there anyways and besides I was just memeing it's not happening tomorrow it's happening at an indeterminate time hence the need to always have a symbol on hand.

It was slight elation, and slight disappointment when I saw the number

We're the confirmation. Let's make it happen.

Funny shit.
Seriously though, why isn't C-SPAN or the equivalent local edition (with subtitles) the standard channel in public spaces? I understand that CNN was the news channel back in the day but since the 90ies it should be clear that it is just plain propaganda.
Yropoor asking.

I thought that they lease space out to Clear Channel or something and that they edit the space e.g. tourist and weather info with adverts.

CNN's website is visited almost half as much as it was prior to the election.
alexa.com/siteinfo/cnn.com
archive.is/GmUr2

buying a 40$ android tablet is probably less than the time spent on setting up up a VM. It just needs a soundproof box to be put in when not used to influence.

LOLWUT

Just fucking download and use NOX or Andy or Genymotion or something. Takes less than five minutes to set up way faster than waiting a couple days for your laggy chinktablet to arrive and you can use that 40 dollarydoos to buy more ram.

Those double dubs of truth are tragically unchecked.

You can't download RAM but you can grow it in your garage. It's not random access however.

autism vs autism

Don't forget that Trump got almost a billion dollars from Congress to make Trump TV it was meant to go to Killary lmao. Now that should be playing in airports.

a three

This
LOGH reruns for everybody!

holy hell
this would be perfect
MEME IT BROTHERS!

Bump. We still working on this?

That would be glorious.

Someone find me the addresses of their relatives so I can use it as a return address

pastebin.com/t4AnvwnR