Tfw bitcoin bubble burst right before I was about to sell them

what are some kinos I can watch to avoid killing myself?

Old school Disney films. Those seem to be pretty comfy.

best disney were early jewish disney
prove me wrong

You mean 90's Disney? They started off good but after Lion King it started to go down hill.

Just do it faggot, that's what you get for buying into a valueless collection of data.

(((they))) were responsible for editing, cutting, and ultimately ruining the black caldron

What did the Bernie voter mean by this?

look at the dip you child owning, anarcho-capitalist twink

why would anyone want to look at you?

You're fine, wait a month and it will be back at it.

That's a lot of daily movement, is it possible to day trade bitcoin or are the transaction fees, exchange limits prohibiting such?

you can day trade it but it has high transaction fees, slow transaction speed and is becoming digital gold for wall street jews

Ups and downs, smiles and frowns, Pinko. I know this is all new to you, since your only knowledge of economics comes from a Shyster who ran away with your donations, but this isn't like Obamacare where you just make a wish and suddenly you don't have a rapidly failing institution overburdening the people in the name of border hopping gardeners.

how the fuck do you even use bitcoins for anything

top kek. you can't even BUY FOOD YOU MEMECOIN NIGGERS

except all the people buying them

But that's wrong, you faggot.

disgusting

S O Y

O

Y

B O Y

O

Y

is that a canned pizza? it doesn't look awful

its literally a whole pizza in a can

meanwhile those of us living in reality can actually buy our food from walmart like normal humans

enjoy your food that is slowly mutating you

Soy is the next step of evolution. The jews have realized this. Why haven't you?

They also found out cyanide gas was x^DDD, ironically going from the parasite used to kill it, to being an incarnation of the Zyklon B crystal itself. They have literally become the Holocaust.
Think about it.

finns may be ugly as shit, but I like the way they think

its still 18500 or so, what the fuck are you on about?

This thread is crashing harder than the index. Time for a…

(((STIMULUS PACKAGE)))

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but you do know there is absolutely no such thing as a free market, right?

You know there is literally no such thing as real communism right?

ayy nice digits my man

Somalia

checkmate

I'd want to steal the food out of the mouths of babes, too; if I was a lazy piece of shit.

I never said there was. All unregulated markets inevitably result in monopolies, which are inherently against any and all competition, while government interference to ensure monopolies give the little guy a fair chance, and thus allow for a free market, is not a truly free market. Thus, there is no such thing as a free market.

Fugg, bee-tee-eff-ohed against x-DDDDD

It sure isn't free nor a market anymore, now is it?

What exactly is the problem with this, libertard? Violence is the golden standard. Everyone recognizes its value. There is nothing wrong with using violence to achieve your means.

are plagues violence? asking for a friend

literally the opposite of truth

GOOD NIGHT GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

Yeah, sounds like it :^)

I know you're historically illiterate, but, as said, the Gilded Age was one of the best examples of muh true free market.

see

prove it

You are a retard.

The government literally let the corporations did whatever they wanted, and they even profited off the inevitable corruption. One of the major policies of the Republicans during that time was revolved around cleaning up the corruption that was caused by that age. Hell, it fucking took Teddy Roosevelt to go around trust-busting for that shit to finally end.

How much longer until the spammer reaches this thread?

The wolf of wall street
A shock to the system
The fight club

1000 years, thanks to the sacrifices of the brave men fighting their fire with white phosphorous.

all economic experts agree bitcoin is a scam , you have to be LITERALLY retarded to trust a coin that is not tied to a central bank and/or is regulated

t. rabbi

And 70s later they get depicted as half naked teenage lesbians with dildos for legs.

You're really earning that fiat sheqel, Moishe. Good work.

what are some kinos I can watch to avoid fellating myself?