Why are "Strong independent womyn" characters so popular in Street Fighter? I mean, look at this gif...

Why are "Strong independent womyn" characters so popular in Street Fighter? I mean, look at this gif. they didn't even outline her ass, what's the point?

Is this more proof that capcom has always been on the side of SJWs? Recall that Mega Man was very safe in terms of fanservice

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWXt0
iqdb.org/?url=https://8ch.net/v/src/1469935153782.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares dude

Faggot.

Fit chicks are hot and a good role model for girls that play vidya to look up to. Like how Usain Bolt's idol was sonic, and it motivated him to go fast, or how a lot of nerd girls were fit because of girls like Lara from tomb raider and Fi from Metal Slug

>there are people on Holla Forums who will take this post seriously

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm more concerned about her feet being larger than her head. Is she even human?

Let me help you with that answer

Is this a false flag? It sounds like a false flag.

anime~

Is that supposed to be a woman?

Is there a BITES ZA DUSTO edit for this gif?

same game

Do you really think women can't be swole without being some kind of SJW bullshit, or are you just some SJW here trying to D&C?

Shit thread either way tbh fampai.

Maybe she is Bigfoot.

THIS
I mean, what the fuck.

user, anything that isn't something SJWs complain about is SJW propaganda. Is this your first day here or something?

She's a bad as who I can waifu and thus I pick her immediately just like ibuki

From the thumbnail I though she was holding the Golden Gun.

Nice false flag OP.

Their hands and feet are big because they're supposed to be visual cues for the player to react and all that.
archive.is/HWXt0

let me fix that for you

The point is imagining her perfect, toned, sweaty ass instead of seeing it up front. Leaving something to the imagination.

Fit vidya tomboys a cute.

Today, I will remind you.

fag

Source for thighs.

iqdb.org/?url=https://8ch.net/v/src/1469935153782.jpg

tineye gave me a hit

I cannot resist. The Makoto muddles my thinking.

we must take this bait and use it to create a glorious tomboy thread