ITT: Guns you love that aren't in enough games

ITT: Guns you love that aren't in enough games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKzeT-Ob1y8?t=33s
imfdb.org/wiki/Chauchat
guns.com/2013/05/30/the-mat-49-the-best-gun-france-ever-made/
world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-revolvers/rus/r-92-e.html
world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-revolvers/rus/u-94-udar-e.html
imfdb.org/wiki/Cz75
imfdb.org/wiki/TDI_Kriss_Super_V_XSMG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi-power

/k/ pls go

Finger guns

I like MP5's.

The GTA games have a lot of versions of the MP5 throughout the series.

But do any of them have pic related? That's my favorite MP5.

Every time

No, but that gun is available in the first Cowadoody Blops game.

You can get it in Fallout 2 as well.

I like Fallout 2 as well but it doesn't have any of these MP5's.

Lewd guns

3DPD

Shame on you for posting such filth! Think of the children!

Black Ops

Modern Warfare games

Ghost in the Shell

Now there's something interesting. Imagine having a dozen of these instead of carrying mags for the same gun. Why? FOR FUN!

I dont watch animu

I rarely do myself, but there's a game on steam. Just went Open Beta. Still Early Access. Feels like Valiant Arms / Alliance of Valiant Arms. Play at your own risk.

Miniguns are actually in several games BUT usually they are just dog fucking shit either by design so they arent OP or because the game in question doesnt have areas where you can just freely mow down tons of enemies with it.

Oh shit nigger i played it like crazy for months, one of my favorite fps games

Gonna check it you thanks

definitely

Oh boy, here's a cancerous idea.

Sounds fun

Would be a f2p cunt making all the paying cunts butthurt

Serious Sam has a good minigun and EDF 4.1 kinda too but they're inaccurate as shit in that. I like the minigun in Dirty Bomb too on the Rhino merc now that I think of it, but it's basically a continuous shotgun too because smaller maps.

This is the best worst idea I've heard here.

is that a famas?

Yeah because the whole game is about mowing down as much bad guys as possible and they come to you in waves.

It's absolutely horribru when game has this cool looking minigun which isnt too shabby damage-wise either only to be nothing but shitty corridors and 3-5enemies at most against you at the same time. And let's not forget that… whatever it should be called when the minigun barrel has to spin for a few seconds before firing shit fuck that it may be more realistic but that doesnt mean it's any fucking fun if it takes more than half-a-second to get to firing.

You mean like this?

Yeah, that looks dope. And … streamable oh noooooo

What?

Oh! You mean this, right?

I tried to find Robin Williams' stand-up where he makes fun of some region or state in Murrika where they make a finger gun, point it at a person and say "Love ya!" and then expanded the arsenal to machine guns and a bazooka. That's kinda what I had in mind.

Thats a magnum revolver

Go play Delta Force you schmuck. There are a lot of other non contemporary weapons too, including the most accurate representation of the experimental fat OICW. This game has projectile drop and everything.

fuuuuck, I remember spending hours on the training course launching grenades over the pond onto targets

The STG44 is in a fair few games user.

Pic related, on the other hand, is massively under-represented compared to how common it has been irl.

I dont think it was in anything except arma/flashpoint series

I don't know, I want to be sure that that game has at least one of these MP5's before I sink my time into it.

Fallout 3.

That's a G3 user. Also a shit game.

HK guns are boring fam.

These were made in MP5 Land too. You like these?

You are tasteless pleb fam

Also in an expansion for the first (and best) Ghost Recon.

Did they ever make a bolt action MP5?

jesus christ

Anything lever action.

That's not an MP5, that's a stick!

This is quite clearly based on an early model G3 faggot.

Have a helpful guide to avoid fucking up again.

Looks like STG44

:^)

delta force games
cod
fall out 2
rainbow six games
splinter cell
Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted 2
SOCOM
just to name a few

Looks like a cross breed between the two. Or that one old british rifle that I forgot the name.

Less shit than FO2.

Mini AK's are a bit under-represented too. There's still no game with dual wielding AKSU.

They look like boring M4 knockoff no. 329. Scarface gun looks much more interesting.

It's clearly a FAMAS.

Its 1488% more sexxy

I'm not talking about fallout you dunce I'm talking about you mistaking this photo for a fucking G3?? 3/10 made me reply

fucking please, what a shit thread this is

Well the CETME/G3 was based off the STG44 and STG45. Unless you knew that already, of course.

Still not enough. And you can't use them in Splinter Cell, sadly. I have noticed a lot more recent games adding them which is nice.

There's the L1A1 but that's just a British FAL. There's the prototype EM2 but it isn't particularly similar. Otherwise I can't think of any British rifle of note that isn't bolt action.

user I posted that picture of the FAL with the filename fal5. I was replying to the user claiming there was a FAL in Fallout 3. You are the retard here.

Shouldn't you be shitting up /k/?

Stop being so autistic, both of these guns look almost equally similar to FO3 rifle, because the barrel grip is taken from Thompson gun.

Play No More Room In Hell

Do you mean the handguard? That is based on the CETME, not the Thompson. Compare the two posts you just linked and that is obvious. And this thread is dedicated to autism about guns.

What are some awesome guns that will never appear in any video game ever?

yeah

no, pic related

Actual rare guns.
I don't want to see your faggot-ass HK/AK/AR trash that was whored out in a million hollywood films.

The Tommy gun was my absolute favorite weapon in BFBC2. That plus motion mines and C4 on a recon were insanely fun in urban maps.

It's a shame everyone was a faggot and always voted for wookiefests and heavy metal.

I have the biggest boner for helical magazines.

They're rare because they suck and nobody wants to make them.

Oasis and Arica Harbor were my favorite maps, and I had to go to 24/7 urban map or single map servers for that.

Those are boring as shit.

I wish we could have the godly deagle in more games. It's really the sexiest and most powerful handgun there is

Says you.
PTRD is still used as an AMR by a lot of eastern block countries.

wow am I seeing a lot of wrong opinions today

The Bizon is fun, shame so few games have it. Some STALKER mods add it.

There's PTRS1 in CoD 1, albeit a heavily unrealistic depiction.

Fucking seriously, man?

Freedom Fighter has it.

Its superior to an Akm

but they all look so cool

They're also fucking shit in every single regard.
Especially Judge with its shitty piddly .410 of a round.

I don't know what to tell you, it's just objectively and scientifically proven to be the best handgun in the world. Similarly the UZI is the best smg, but that's only natural for an israeli weapon. They are masters at their craft and have to fight for their survival every day, so of course they'll only use the best of the best.

We're all talking about VIDEO GAME guns in here, you autistique fag. Aesthetic is everything.

mkay bitch

Bullshit.
For reference, by the way, this post is what qualifies as 'autism'.

Though the magazine is, I suppose, similar to the FAL.

k then

That gun is sexy as fuck though.

I said handguard, you post barrel, flash guard, and sight. And no, just because it has holes on it doesn't mean that it's entirely the same. Just look at the symmetry.

Wanna know how I know you're underage?

I was comparing it to fallout rifle you illiterate.

It shares the holes, the number of holes, the positioning of the holes and the indentation. It also lacks the sling swivel. The only case you've got is it's slightly too square and that's because of shitty modelling and a poor engine. The gun is quite clearly a G3.

The Thompson also shows up in any number of more modern games about crime.

off the top of my head:
One or two CODs
AVA
CS:GO

Dont forget the 1st Mafia game aswell

I love that game.

It's basically an artistic nude shot.

Indeed.

what about the FBIs…

10 MM FUCKING TOMMY GUN

.45 WASN'T A BAD ENOUGH DUDE
SO THEY MADE ONE USING 10 MM ROUNDS

10mm is a smaller round, you mong.

yeah
but it's still cooler, i didn't imply it was bigger you frickin frick

It's a weaker round, how is it any cooler?
.45 has good stopping power, 9mm has good speed, and 10mm sucks at both.

i want more guns that look like or are flowers

Nigger, the stopping power on the 10 mm and the .45 are pretty fucking close, but their system of delivery is totally opposite. .45 likes going at slow speeds, 10mm at much faster speeds so the force delivered is pretty close.

too much dakka?

plus the 10mm has superior penetration on average, therefore, their uses aren't to be compared very often. 10 mm for lightly armored assailants and very light cover, .45 for general use on little to no armored assailants. 10 mm auto also has a flatter trajectory.

Are those filenames meant to trigger my /k/ autism?

Faulty dakka.

Or someone lit a stick of dynamite in the muzzle.

10mm is better than .45 at almost everything with the obvious exception of not being subsonic.

nah, fuck off mate

probably trying to get a screwy wabbit out of there

There isn't a single AK47 in this thread nigger. There is, I suppose, one AKM but that wasn't a serious post.

There are subsonic .40/10mm rounds, although it's kind of defeating the point of 10 mm.

kill yourself

Oh dear.

.40 also somewhat defeats the point, of course. This is why you don't have asians/women in your organisation.

There is also one in the WEBM I posted :^)

Well, it;d be better to just grab a few mags of subsonic rounds to be used for subsonic/suppressor training with one's normal 10 mm than have to learn on a .45 service weapon. The extra training of the new gun would be worse than training on a single service weapon with different types of munitions.

True though I suspect subsonic 10mm would be rather expensive. I suppose that is not an issue for the military or arguably even the police.

10mm auto is mostly used for the FBI, they have a lot of fucking funds.

first one is in men of war
and you can fire it if you direct control

Specter m4: Only seen it used in goldeneye 64.

Browniong hi-power: It may be old, but it's a nice looking pistol that is still used by countries such as canada

Syphon Filter 2 in the first and second to last levels.

lovely wood-grain and old plastic.

Solider of fortune 2 had the most special fuction buttons just for the gun alone. It even had a tutorial for it. Nightfire for the consoles also had it as a late game weapon.

.40 caliber is not the same as the 10mm

I thought this was meant to be for guns that weren't in just about every FPS ever.

Spectre was in CoD: Black Ops too

Fallout Tactics had Browning HP

More games need to let you use subsonic ammunition, the only one I can think of is STALKER.

I know the Czech's used it to troll the USSR but gameplay wise it's an AK.with a slightly high RoF.

Meant for

ARMA 3 has subsonic and with mods you can get subsonic ammo for just about everything.

Hitman bloodmoney, although it was literally just an upgrade.

Fair enough though that's more of a comment on the lack of originality in games development.

These and big, really big lmgs

When it comes to originality in FPS I think the best thing most devs miss is good physics. With good damage and penetration modeling it completely changes the game.
I love ARMA 3 just because good penetration makes it so different.
and it's fun to own those that don't know the difference between cover and concealment

Shit gun, m8.

That's really one area where vidya has advanced for the better in recent years: shooting through cover.

I'd pay good money for a Death Wish-like video game where you go around blasting petty street criminals. Bonus points if they're that generic 80's movie type of gangs where they're an ethnically diverse of punks with vests and bandanas that go around snatching purses and getting in knife fights.

Plenty of games have a FAL but none of them have short-shorts. Unacceptable.

best girl coming through

Don't believe I've ever seen these. If someone ever actually made a proper survival game it'd be great if it was used.

Submachine guns, in general, are under-represented in vidya. There's a veritable galaxy of SMG's with excellent craftsmanship and novel design out there just waiting for a game character to dual-wield them and, yet, the only ones we ever get to see are the blase MP5 and Uzi.

It was in Cawd Blawps 2

With all the modularity?

i'm a pretty big fan of dumbass looking sci-fi tacticool guns, so FAMAS and p90s and most bullpup stuff seems to fill that quota

I was watching my brother play Fallout 4 the other day and notice he was shooting a VG 1-5 which was included in one the updates

I had one of those. Really cool gun, the stock can keep all the parts and float on water.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of obscure SMG's in Blackedfield One.

STEN

AK-74s

Metro 2033 and LL were like eye-candy galore for all the fun guns they had.

CoD 1 and Return to Wolfenstein man.

What's that, a gun for mechs?

fallout new vegas
red dead redemption

t. britcuck mad his country is known for building guns made out of drain pipes

Anyone got that .gif with the guitar playing guy with red face paint shaking his head from side to side?

And this is why STEN is the best gun - because it's made for $50 using garage equipment out of generic materials, and it's still exactly as deadly and efficient as any other SMG.

It's a shit rifle by even remotely modern standards. Stupidly expensive to make for no good reason other than incompetence on the designer side, buffer tube, tilting bolt, rather heavy and an overly long magazine.

HK is filled with geniuses.

lolwut even in videogames it's shittier than most smgs, way too much recoil, even if it's not portrayed realistically.
Here it is in real life, look at how the recoil makes the barrel jump left and right instead of just straight up, that is not what you want.

Not sure what game you played but in RTCW it's the best SMG by far and in MOHAA:S it's also very good.

The guy is a limp whristed fag, STEN has one of the smoothest and manageable recoils out there due to 9mm loads and massive open bolt consuming all of the kick and distributing it smoothly.

Vidya isn't canon.

Canadian prototype smart rifle, probably not safe to shoot yet since it's still being worked on. Also notice all the 3d printed parts on it.

Not near enough love for the Dragunov's older brother. Can't recall any vanilla games that have it without using mods.

mp5 is in like every fucking game ever

PAYDAY 2

The pistol on the left is a Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro right?

Have yet to a Korobov in anything and probably never will.

*Pistol on the right

youtu.be/IKzeT-Ob1y8?t=33s

RO2 for nagant

KF1, 7.62

7.62, KF1/2, Red Dead

RO2
who gives a fuck

you cant be series

bf3

world at war

insurgency for sterling

insurgency, project reality, stalker

bf3 and 4 im pretty sure

that is fucking hot

that gun is in Napoleonic wars expansion for Mount And Blade

video

I now want a game with a jamal handgun. 1/8 chance to light strike or jam. magazine falls out. option to throw at enemy. wus a good gun dindunuffin.

That is the flimsiest looking gun I've seen. Grade A Taurus production.

And I thought all those weapon demonstration videos in vidya were supposed to be cheesy. I don't know how to feel about this.

A E S T H E T I C S

Normalfags will burn for this meme, the Hi Power is my favorite handgun. I even own one

Bloodborne actually has that gun.

Nice

time splitters had one

Meryl has 50 derringers under her cloak

thats 33 pounds, give or take.

did you count the bullets?

Nigga are you kidding? Double-barrel shotguns are always have power of howitzer in every game they appear. Seriously, I can't name one game where they were bad.

Now, sawn-off shotguns almost always suck ass in video games.

is there any game with this piece of shit?

if only the guns were satisfying to use in those games.

imfdb.org/wiki/Chauchat

Looks like a very useful site.
so
>ded gaym I don't know if it's actually dead, just assuming so since I've never really heard of it

Verdun

thanks, I forgot about that site

MP-40

Do not disrespect the MAT-49. That shit was built to last.

guns.com/2013/05/30/the-mat-49-the-best-gun-france-ever-made/

I'm pretty sure CoD 2 and the original Medal of Honor had it too

He meant the calico gattling you fucking retards

Be careful what you wish for anons

And you want to know what sucks? It sucks in game and the only person who gets it is when you spawn as a plane pilot.

Very excellent tastes.

If you loved it and didn't own one, I'd bully you.

the lmg is in gayday 2, not sure what the real name is other than it looks like a bigger, angrier mp5

hes german u silly cracka

To be fair, the C-96 was popular outside of Germany before the war, many foreign officers owned them.

That's in Rainbow Six Siege. Fun game.

Is that a Calypso carbine? That looks fucking amazing.

Calico carbine, and don't you ever forget it

Games I've never seen in a gun

WWII italian double barrel machine gun

The Ladies Home Companion, a shitty retooled Striker chambered for revolver rounds

a shame.

I hope the book store is still open at this hour.

I'm not even joking

Cobray, what the fuck?
Were you trying to outshit Taurus?

so its a "ladies" weapon that can't be put in a purse or easily hidden in a drawer or under the bed for home invasion scenarios?

I don't think there's any contest, it's not even the shittiest weapon Cobray has ever made

Cobray was not a good designer
they were south african if i remember

no, you're thinking about the musketoon. It fired a buck&ball shot instead of purely buckshot.

Almost sure there's a BF mod that has one.

oh my lord i didn't even make it to the insane ejector rod part when i made this post.

Poor gun jesus, he had to spend more than 5 seconds with these abominations.

Civil war China is the most /k/ setting for any game and it's amazing how little is out there. They even had the classic Belgian-made Browning Mauser Browning Browning.

it's because the chinese government closes down anyone who tries to make a game about them

alright, who let the australians out of /k/?

Borderlands 2
:^)

Man, what a whore.

It all makes sense now.
**I wanted to say "But [insert game] is very popular across the globe!". but I couldn't come up with a funny enough game""

fucked up my spoilers too, fuck me, can't do anything right

I guess I want to see more dildo launchers

I wonder if theres a way to make this not shit because this sounds like it'd be fun as fuck to use.

>>>/k/

You're the pot calling the kettle black here, you realize?

is that just a regular russian 9mm barrel strapped into a revolver housing?

I need it more, MORE!

world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-revolvers/rus/r-92-e.html
world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-revolvers/rus/u-94-udar-e.html

You all are gay.

Game that I never play. Wonderful.
I can just take a look here: imfdb.org/wiki/Cz75

Yeah. Not enough games with CZ75s.

Oh damn. I don't really play any newer games and the few I have I noticed it was in them.

I can't think of many games that have the vector, it was in Homefront I know.

You can get it late game in silent strom 2: sentinels.
It woks like a proto-ak.

imfdb.org/wiki/TDI_Kriss_Super_V_XSMG
It's all over the place dude. It's still a big fad weapon, like the XM8 or the ACR.

I want a game where you get to care for your guns and spend time with them. Nothing really scratches my gun porn itch sufficiently.

The guns don't even have to be rare or unique or anything, but bonus points for a mateba autorevolver that animates correctly and isn't retarded. Double bonus points for a slow-mo mechanic like FEAR

That Revolver's in Payday 2.

Forget which DLC its from.

Alesso Heist

Just once, I'd like a gyrojet weapon that's horribly rare and powerful in a game.

It barely counts, but the Mendoza is in Hotline Miami 2.