get the taste of weinstein cock out of her mouth

Act

Become worthy of carrying the name Emma

Get her dignity back.

advocate for feminism

JUST

Be a decent human being.

Have children.

So that is why she cut her hair to look like a boy… She just couldn’t deal with the shame of being porked by Weinstein and his pals by night, while advocating for women’s rights by day. It finally broke her, and she had a Britney Spears-style breakdown. Sad!

ACT

Women who get enriched shave their hair in order to prevent future enrichments.

Go to the theater on no singles night

Holy shit I didn't even intend to get trips
based Dumont

Golly gosh!

Do you unironically like this horse faced woman with fake blond hair?

I like her with blond hair but prefer her with brown or black hair.

Are you unironically this butthurt Watson's been filled up in every orifice by 'ol Harvey?

Be a virgin bride

Pee standing up

Regurgitate some more Holla Forums memes.

You’re really hung up on ‘Holla Forums memes’, aren’t you?
Show us on the doll where Holla Forums hurt your feels, user.

No, Just stating facts.

How is that a Holla Forums meme?

lol

SPBP

Act
Not be fucking annoying
Have a nice body

checked

Sell 100 bucks worth of tickets in her own country with a movie that's not aimed at children

BIG HARVS GIRL

That reminded me of something, not get caught red-handed evading tax offshore.

Unharvest herself

I miss Ellen threads.
The only thing she couldn't do was stop herself from turning into an aging dyke.

Is she still acting?

Let me provide a bigger pic.
Also how long until Watson appears with a paper bag on her head that says "I'm not famous anymore"?

Look at herself in the mirror.

t. pedokike

Get quints

Make a bad film.

That's easy though, the idea of a bad film is alien to children

I doubt she will make any films - she only stars in them, after getting casting couched of course.

Harvey Weinstein is disgusting. Not for using his power to fuck movie starlets, but for willingly fucking repugnant slags like Watson and Lawrence and then giving them movies to ruin. I guess the good actresses like Stone don't need to go into the couch, but I'm sure there must be shit wannabe actresses who are at least hot and pretty.

huh, that's weird. it just makes look cuter to me…

She just wanna be a boy.

she can't act

Be a godess of a cult on Holla Forums

What the fuck is this fake website?

Robertfags are this bootyblasted kek

A tjtjob

Didn't she abuse her boyfriend?

everypixel.com/aesthetics
website doesn't work on my smartphone;_;
But I will upload tranny pics really soon.
Not a proof, not an argument.

My god, son. Have you no dignity?

make my cock hard

She can't stop pisses off all you faggots

She actually can thats a normie tier meme. She's probably one of the only actresses who age who can act, and who attempts to act different and in character.

Well, This Is Awkward…
I am afraid if you ever use this site as proof again we will be forced to implement a no singles policy in the Emmathreads.

Swell idea, user. And cosider those dubs checked.

beat Bliss in a fight

Those are stills from a film, she is hardly even visible in the last one, and her face is obscured.

It's not fake I'm actually the original user who posted that a while ago

user its supposed to anaylze an entire frame and the aesthetics of the film therefore. It's a bigger image that is uploaded and then they reduce the size in the picture.

So it has nothing to do with beauty, and just to admire the aesthetic of films then? Good to know.

that's the point you aren't really supposed to use random pictures but film stills since we on a film board, its fun to upload and see what the percentage is, thats all

No it has to do with analyzing what you put in, if you put in a close up shot that is beautiful it will tell you like this.

Well done, Emma is less attractive than a tranny.
We have scientific proofs guys.

Then why on earth are you posting them in Emmathreads, where the topic is the actresses?

I got the same result with Bailey Jay. Your argument is invalid.

Nigger I just got here, someone else was posting them
What arent you getting Emma is in films, and they anaylze the still and the emotions someone in the still gives if they are giving emotion

Are you sure it is wise to be telling such tall tales so close to Christmas, user?

I posted these originally months ago and someone else started to in this thread

The point isn;t just the percentage but that the description words are

see this website can tell this image is dark and spoopy

etc etc

Well this website claims that degenerate transmonster Bailey Jay is a cute, handsome Caucasian woman.

Your argument is invalid

Your site also claimed Bailey Jay is a woman, a beautiful woman at that, and also Japanese in one picture, so I think it is safe to say it needs some work.

holy shit kids shut the fuck up

god damn its impossible to have a simple fucking conversation with Holla Forums

you think you just discovered you can put baily jay images in there it still didnt analyze them and say shes cumhungry because you posted basic images

Sad!

Projecting this much

I'm just posting images from films that it can analyze its not my fault you were the one who wanted to post bailey jay

It has analyzed many images properly, sure some it doesnt, but many images it does.

Its supposed to analyze pictures that have more going on in them color wise than a plain photo against a white backgroudn if you know what i mean

If we needed further proof that site is useless, we got it now.

Its a shop you dumbfuck

Autism

Nope, it's real alright.

I've seen someone post the same image a long time ago, like I said this isn't new and it was 80s or 90s

And it just so happens that all the pictures you post are from the Harry Potter films and of Emma Watson. Pure coincidence.

Regardless Nolan's framing and color pallete/cinematography really is nothing special

Yes that was originally what I did, because it saw that one picture showed emotions of loniliness and contemplation, etc

Why don't you give a go then, nigger?

It's really not even a good shot

Looks like we've got ourselves a hothead in the thread.

Look at all these tags. Nobody cares about CIA standing with his beltbuckle showing

When will you learn they are retards

How does it feel being wrong

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

I'll give you one thing, that site recognizes Attack of the Clones as kino.

Emma Watson is based

Thats because like I said it takes into consideration the cinematography and balance, framing, colors scheme and lighting of the pictures.

opinion discarded

reported for leftypolism

might wanna be careful with that projector there you might hurt yourself :')

get married and be a good wife and mother

Yeah, lucky motherfucker.
;_; jdimsa

Lol even the watsonfag admits it 😂👌

HEAD
NICE AND HOT

>>>/waifuist/

Devilishly clever user

Has anyone said act? She can't act.

not have a mannish face

She can't stop craving my schlong that's for sure.

Hold a candle to Maisie

keked and checked

Just when I thought there was nothing lower than being an emmafag

Don't get me wrong, she's hideous, but at least she can act. That alone makes maisiefags better than watsonfags.

Do you guys think Harvey enjoyed penetrating Watson's feminine penis? I wonder if he found it arousing to fondle the internal testicles with his dick.

Stop triggering babbys

She can act stop memeing like a girl on letterboxd

Lol bravo Holla Forums

Her legs and feet actually look pretty nice here. Too bad about the face, as always.

You complain about everything like a little bitchboi

She's the only good actress posted on this board. Really makes me thinkin.

You're essentially a woman

Is she the new Brendan Fraser?

?

HOLY KEK

Oh look another I hate Emma WAtson thread

BLACKED

lol

cuckchan detected

More like COLONIZED

Sad!

Nice tinfoil

t. soyboy

She's built like a centurion

Worst Emma

Write her name in the snow with urine.

*her OWN urine

kek, nice one user

That's not even an Emma, idiot. That's First Daughter Ivanka Trump.

Seconding this.

watsonfag is truly pathetic

Trips don't lie

Kek

I'm actually from 9gag

kek

i think we broke the munter lover guys

That's a cute boy

We truly did

no kstew is dog ugly you have it the other way around plebtard

Nigger

shes genuinely butch you fucking nigger piss off back to where you were

Guess what they have in common…
Protip: Emma will soon come out

pro tip, you saved that from cuckchan home of the faggots
>>>/cuckchan/

Emma really is the best in the fucking world

What did they mean by this?

ACKCHYUALLY, I saved it from 4plebs

same thing

It was posted here months ago

It's Big Harv's wife's company

Yea it was posted here months ago because cuckchan was spamming it faggot

Looks like shit. This is how you do hypno.

I can't even stare at that for two seconds, ugly as shit bro

It does because they are idiots delight who believe the shit thats force fed to them by Holla Forums. You have no common sense, this is why Holla Forums here is now like 4chan congrats.

You might have catched on the gays, that would explain why you like watson who looks like a boy in drag

post your face

nah but nice to know all you do is meme pleb

lol

Goddamn emmafag is sad

Goddamn that one fag who keeps acting like one person posts Emma Watson really is sad

t. the one emmafag

Nice rebuttal. Funny how she stayed silent on the Weinstein affair despite being a feminist mouthpiece.

t. the one faggot who thinks theres only one person
I know you hate Emma Watson but lol

She didn't she addressed it, she didnt address the one set of photos taken of them together for an event in London because she doesnt need to you fucking schizo idiot. Shes rich and famous

What a life

t. the desperate lone emmafag
I know you love your munter but lol

Why dont you kill yourself already fam really

I can weigh in here, I can see this issue is causing some consternation. It's true, Emma did go home with me that night (see the photos of her getting in my car). That girl was desperate for roles. It was a mutual agreement between two consenting adults that she be my little goy toy for the weekend.

Contrary to what the MSM would have you believe, it was actually a very pleasant and sensual night. I told her I couldn't with good conscience offer her a role for sex, as it would be highly immoral and against G-d's word. Regardless, once she saw my ever-growing kishka, she was on that hard-on like lox on a bagel. These shiksas ain't never seen a big circumcised cock like that before, and it drives 'em nuts. She was slurping all over it like a hungry dog.

What can I say? She was insatiable. Wouldn't every man want the beautiful Hermione to polish their wand? We've been having amazing (if a little degrading) sex ever since.

You are the one breaking down emmafag. Guess shit taste in munters causes suicidal ideation

you know they just lay there in silence while he gags/chokes and rubs his dick on them, while their minds go blank and they try to justify what's happening to them. then they accept it and let him do it until he's bored.

Oy gevalt, the jealousy of these little dick goyim. I won't deny the casting couch is a very real thing, but in my case? I didn't offer shit. They were all workplace romances. Every one.

These shiksas are turning around now and saying I molested them, when in reality they were on their knees begging for a bit of the Harv. Every hot young celeb wants their asshole blown out by yours truly. And their was no cuckold shit okay? Maybe once or twice I let their boyfriends or husbands come and watch a real man perform, but this was a willing act of contrition for how my grandparents were treated in the Holocaust. It's a fun form of reparations where everyone benefits.

As for "their minds going blank"? Can't fault you on that one. Big Harv is the king of mindbreak. You know all those NTR hentais with the fat old man? All based on me.

You're having a meltdown and it shows. By the way you're posting the same pictures you did in a previous thread, attempting to make this thread hit bump limit like a passive-aggresive beta whose waifu got insulted for sleeping around with kikes for some movie roles.

Faggot

Get a life

You're fucking retarded, she had a cameo in a random film after already having 80 million dollars

Holla Forums really is the worst board, full up of Holla Forums

I cant believe Watson makes people this mad, fucking based.

whatever helps you sleep at night

This, if not for Watson the watsonfag wouldn't exist and have meltdowns. Thank you for your service Emma and Harvey

Fucking asshat, why are you even here

No, sounds like you are a loser though

Wow it makes such sense

Exactly what I'm implying since she was attached to BATB since 2012 when del toro was directing.

Are you fucking dense and dont realize Watson has a fucking agent? Do you really think she hasnt been uber popular for longer than you can apparently remember? What the fuck bro

This board has no idea what they are talking about whenever they talk about on topic things

Whatever, her roastie was visible when she was with Weinstein

No it wasn't again you are memer

She even called (((them))) out on milking the Spiderman franchise with trash movies for money