That guy that claims he's amazing at Dark Souls pvp/invasions...

That guy that claims he's amazing at Dark Souls pvp/invasions. But really hes a full havels that only ganks and pulls out his ethernet the moment it looks like its not an easy gank

Is this the most pathetic tier of "pvp" pleb?

You sound like a salty faggot. Enjoy that "hardcore pvp"

Naw the guy who claims he's good but only goes 3v1 because "lag advantage of the invader" is pretty bad too.
That's just from Dark souls.

There are some pretty hilarious examples of awful PvPers.
See the entire smash community as an example of hilarious autism

One I invaded a part of 3.
I was using the Astora Greatsword.
Killed all three of them.
It felt exhilarating.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
You autistic fucks would keep crying about people "abusing" the game while the developers are more interested in banning people for using SweetFX rather than fixing their shitty game and netcode.

havelfag confirmed.

op is the faggot in every team based online game that says
yes
we used the game mechanics to beat you
stay mad and bad

Your first mistake was thinking that PvP in a Dark Souls game is a worthwhile experience. PvP has always been made as and treated as a secondary unimportant experience by From Software. You might as well say you enjoyed the tacked-on mulitplayer of late 2000's EA games.

is this the most pathetic tier of "defense force" pleb?

Everyone knows you fight nekked now

people who use CE are the worst

They are all equally pathetic. Dark souls is a primarily singleplayer game with optional co-op and a small pvp feature. The pvp being popular is a result of it becoming a meme game and there being no real competition to fufill that niche but it's still only a small side feature added on to the main game.

there is no reason for me to not have 99 humanity at all times, and I get all my other stats legitimately, so eat your heart out

i dont give a shit about humanity, its the hacked stats and shit like inf health and cursing your weapon

I teach at the college level and I have to listen to some of the most uncoordinated weeboos I've ever seen talk about Dark Souls constantly and how great they are. At top volume, of course.

I'd be impressed if these gimps can insert the disc right side up.

You should probably turn 360degrees and go back to cuckchan

Whoops, forgot my flag

Humanity determines curse resistance

Doesn't help much when the CE faggot sets curse buildup to like 3000, cursing you in 1 hit no matter what.

kek

you haven't delved deep enough into the rabbit hole

only retards think there is any skill involved in the pvp of dankmeme souls

…………….