Are you playing the dankest freeware game yet, Holla Forums?

Are you playing the dankest freeware game yet, Holla Forums?

Today until Sunday 31 the main servers are open to play and test the new build.

Just remember this game is a "brony" game so you can't say anything bad that might offend anypony around the server :^(

Are you ready to join the fun with the brony and the mlp fanbase for the next few days?

The combat system is SHIT but you can wear socks

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsofequestria.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINKS
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/
legendsofequestria.com/

Dubs

Thread

Now

checked.

Kek.

I'm sorry did you think Holla Forums is for video games?

So finally there's a containment game for ponyfuckers? Thank God

like CLOCKWORK HAHAHAHA
reported for being underage btw

«ˆ∆ÉŒ ¯◊”É∑

hay is for horses

I want horsefuckers to leave

Bump
:^)

Why are we not planning to invade this game and fuck with its players?

Sweet
Oh shit nigga what are you doing?

so are there any decent horse games? it seems like it would be a good setting for some comfy fantasy adventure but i never hear anything about it aside from this and that one 3d game being developed with the grenades and whatnot.

Not really, we're better off waiting for the show to end so expanded universe can roll in and make pre-celestia age games. I personally think that's a more interesting setting.

what is pre celestia age? something less peaceful?

This screencap from the last episode suggests a pegasi-griffon war, but that's from in the south.
I'm more interested in the great pegasi/mudponi/unicorn master race kingdoms before the frozen wastes wiped them out triggering a mass migration south to current day peaceful love and friendship Equestria. Very little is known of that era besides folktale andthat amazing wizard who I swear is working behind the scenes to this day. I mean comeone, Twi sais Starswirl was preclassical era and yet so much remain of his studies, not to mention he's the source of all time magic on the show and the last thing that when Twi went full alicorn Celest was there waiting for her as if she knew what was going on despite it was said the spell was unfinished and Twi completed it. I'm not saying it's ancient unicorn wizards but it's ancient unicorn wizards.