Why are white women so attracted to Jewish men?

Why are white women so attracted to Jewish men?

Is it because they're more intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-40541611
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
archive.fo/iOS0e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Also

>why are brainwashed Christcuck women going for (((based))) kikeservatives
Probably because their boomer parents didn't teach them anything about reality

=HEEBED=

Srsly do u think he fuks her?
bbc.com/news/world-40541611

Why does the pigeon do a dance to get a grain?
Because America is judea and people are being incentivized to serve the kikes.

At the root of every behavior there is a reward.
Thing is, not every reward is 'natural'.

Making a cat jump onto a stool on command is done by giving it treats.
The cat thinks: The human is a fool, all I have to do is jump on the stool and he gives me food.

But in reality, the human has orchestrated the whole thing.

Likewise, serving jews, being (((progressive))) and whatnot has been incentivized to the extent that now dumb whites are doing it to other whites.

This might appear smart at first glance, but not all master are created equally.

The jew, at the very end of the day, is incapable of forming thoughts and plans that are 100% compatible with real, white humans.
There is always a little incompatibility even in the best plans.

Then they get purged.
And blame it on "antisemitism".
Thankfully this term is losing strength, fast.
Thankfully we also have the internet, connecting the west and the entire world, which has been collectively feeling the sting of the jewish parasite.

The noose is now tightening, the slip away hideouts dwindling, the golem will turn as it always does.
This time from all directions.

It's gonna be fun.

truly god's chosen

oh shit too late

Scarcity Society, playing to instincts of desperation and comfort/security

Yeah, an alien god.
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
archive.fo/iOS0e

Anyone else been on the board long enough to remember when JIDF shills actually took pride in their work?

It's still there.

sage.
Report and move on.

Also, see white women in picture? She hates Jews. She would never mingle with lower genes.

QUADS CONFIRM

White women have been conditioned to see the jew as successful, cultured, funny and principled; unaware that such success has come from screwing over her own race, her own culture is infinitely more rich than theirs, their humor is basic, lowest common denominator tier rubbish; and most importantly the principled illusion is built around a fallacy of eternal unjustified persecution. All this fabrication can make a woman ignore the otherwise red flag traits and clear inhuman differences between her own men and Jews.

What's the average IQ of Israel?

You sound exactly like a black SJW chick bitching that white women are stealing all their men 'cus "internalized white supremacy" or some shit. Get a fucking grip on your jealousy and try improving yourself.

At first I was like
But then I maximized and lold

Human or Rat? Because there is a conversion. If it's human then the average is 63.

You are misconstruing the message. I am stating that with their expansive influence in media, which we know women consume and are especially susceptible to, jews have manipulated themselves into appearing far more appealing. I did not state any personal experience.

Considering it's the 3rd or fourth IQ bait thread in the last several hours, it should be deleted.

IQ is not reliable as a true indication of overall intelligence, just a certain kind of intelligence. One which artificially inflates the 'smarts' of jews and Asians above the more holistic and superior collective intelligence of Europeans.

Proof?

It`s saturday mate, don`t you have something else to do.

Jew don't belong here.

wew

I wonder how much of this crap they automate to get past shabbat violations.

I got the joke but wanted to say something about IQ. Alright?

Reported.

Reported.

Shitty one post OP threads like this are what happens when you allow the cuckchan menace to continue unabated. OP is to be globally banned and made into the court eunuch.

They're not. Most white women are repulsed by them.

nice dubs

How many times do you need to suck your rabbi's cock to make up for typing on shabbat?

sage

negated

So disagreeing with you is an admission of being a kike? Grow up, user. Mature before you make any important decisions or you'll be regretting them in haste.

Is that shopped? That's not how I remember Shapiro from his previous vids.

Eat shit Moishe.

Reported for ban evasion.

sage

Checked.

ban me then. i love israel

nice dubs. also, age

You do not fool me. The oven awaits you.

Reported.

niiiiice

Sage the thread.

Reported.

negated

Reported.

have a bump, friendo

rolling for dubs

Reported.

Reported.

rolling for a friend

nice shoop op, at least you tried

Reported.

you didn't check my dubs, m8
clearly, you don't belong here

FIRE EM UP

Reported.

rolling for israel

sage

(48)
fukken moishe, I mean nice.

Reported.

checked

Reported.

This has to be the saddest variation of the cuck slide thread I've ever seen. I'm not even going to sage becasue I want others to be able to laugh at this as I have.
Thanks for the fresh Saturday Morning Keks

rolling for yael kushner

Reported.

And yet you bumped it, you fucking faggot.

ok

I don't see why we have such a big problem with the left and what not

Antifa, and all of these low self esteem liberals, if you tell them to turn around and bend over, you know what?
they do it. every single time.
they love to get fucked up the ass. forget trying to win the "meme war" or trying to get rid of cnn and what not, just FUCK THEM UP THE ASS. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. THEY'RE ALL LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT FUCKS RIPE FOR DOMINATION. MAKE THEM SCREAM. JUST FIND ONE YOU THINK IS CUTE LOOKING. PACK THEIR FUDGE UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO PACK. FUCK THEM UNTIL THEY CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR COCK THAN BEING A PARROTING PUPPET OF LIBERAL IDEAS. THEY LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS. FUCK THEIR ASSHOLE UNTIL THEY HAVE TO WEAR A GOD DAMN COLOSTOMY BAG FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE AND CAN'T EVEN GO TO ONE OF THOSE SHITTY FRILLY NILLY ""PROTESTS""

tl;dr:

FUCK THEM UP THE ASS

No way that woman isn't jewish too.

checking those dubs

Reported.

Stay in your own cuck thread, faggot.

Reported.

HOW IS WANTING TO FUCK LIBERALS IN THE ASS CUCKOLDRY IN ANY WAY YOU DUMB FUCK?

no

sand mexicans will never be white, chaim

Sage

You're a thinly veiled queer. Reported.

SAGE.

Reported.

Reported, then. Sage.

are you jew?

Reported.

FUCK NO NOT THAT I MEAN THE CUTE ONES

i am jew

Yes, but I also realize the JIDF was never good. Holla Forums was just less experienced. Sometimes I do miss having a (seemingly) formidable enemy. There was just so much to learn back then. But now it's a little, just a little, boring being at the top of the Internet. We'll just have to see what kind of future the God Emperor will bring.

Protip: Filter Tor. Nothing is ever lost when you can't see the kikes.

Reported.

Mods are paid shills, so it's not like it's going away any time soon.

DOX LIBERALS AND FUCK THEM UP THE ASSHOLE

Reported.

Fuck, wrong link; sorry.

CAN I SHOW YOU SOMETHING?

Kill yourself, queer.

Someone is raiding. It's probably just a few people at most. For what, I don't know. Maybe they're just having an episode. But there are other recent posts in a few other threads with the same kind of rambling.

THIS IS WHAT YOUR ASSHOLE WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT.

Biobears - Kings of POZ

i want to fuck you up the ass user..

Reported for being a queer.

REPORTED FOR NOT TELLING ME WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASSHOLE

Jesus fucking christ my sides. Is this faggot serious?

Its obviousjoking since whites have objectively bigger IQ. See

Remember to sage and report slide threads.

NOPEā€¦ WE HAVE OUR OWN TUMBLR PAGE, LOOK IT UP - BIOBEARS.

WE'VE BEEN BREEDING NEGS FOR A veery VERY VEEEEERY LONG TIME.

Reported.

Show us your anus.

Reported.

Yeah, that went without saying.
Here, I have something I need you to watch.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.. GIVE THE BOARD OWNER $50 AND YOU'RE FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ON HERE FOR A DAY WITH NO WORRY WHATSOEVER. REPORT ME ALL YOU WANT.

Reported.

YEA YEA.. YOU'RE PROBABLY THE SAME GUY WHO POSTED THAT LAST TIME, I DON'T CARE MUCH ABOUT THAT. I'VE SEEN WORSE.

Reported.

user, there are important dig/dox threads on the board right now, please stop wasting your valuable autism on a slide thread.

you sound like you're the shy type.

Reported.

see? even kek agrees with me that you should let me fuck you up the ass.