Trump announces 50 million dolars to feminist agenda in a single drop

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341086-trump-announces-50-million-commitment-to-empower-women-in-developing

i know, this is not T_D_ but still relevant

And it'll be necesary to follow if the money really ends up being delivered

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RNkFl
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/08/ivanka-trump-takes-her-fathers-seat-at-the-world-leaders-during-a-g-20-meeting/?utm_term=.efa4a7a8971f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't shake my head enough
nice job spic ninja, you had one job

I have mixed feelings on this.

On one hand, fuck giving welfare hand outs to the third world.

On the other hand pushing women into education and "empowering" them will lead to lower birth rates.

A far as hand outs go I'm will to give this a malcontent "ok, fine".

OP, learn to format better

archive.fo/RNkFl

So he wants to make the world less dependent on gibs. Nothing wrong with that.

Reminder that feminism is one of the things reducing child birth and controlling population. Because working woman never feels in place in a family, she always will be a whore.

ah, so trump is making his daughter happy
guess he has a soft spot for her

Let me be the non-hypocritic person here who is quick and fast to judge things.
Trump's sucking up to Trudeau and Markel as for political allies because he has to make (((deals))) and want to obey their orders, or else they won't forgive him getting out from climate change deal, so he now puts funds into feminism and destruction of traditional family. Basically he's just acting like literally every single politican ever. That's aside jews pushing him into corner.
Any feminism is cancer, even funded by Trump himself. Or if he doesn't understand the consequences of his actions, he's just an idiot, just like during that moment when he bombed Syria.
Stop saying that bad things are good if they are done by your favorite politican. "Its okay when Trump does it", might become a new thing around cuckservative circles.

This isn't news, if i cared about those requirements i'd publish it there

>Trump's sucking up to Trudeau and Markel as for political allies because he has to make (((deals))) and want to obey their orders, or else they won't forgive him getting out from climate change deal

By the same logic they would suck up to him because he might not forgive them for failing to meet their NATO commitments.

Remember, Germany has an entire continent to subsidize. They need to keep the finances moving.

And punish them how exactly?

…in third world countries, yes.

It's still dumping money on the turd world.
THANKS IVANKA!

More money down the drain.

By not giving them a good deal on US natural gas. Forcing them to submit to Putin to keep their heating and lights on.

Or by putting high tariffs on German exports such as cars and machine tools.

America is fully in control here.

is he prepping for one of the greatest red pills at the end of his 2nd term? "We invested $50M. $50M! And our return on investment was 1% of the supported women succeeding. Just 1%, folks! SAD!"

back to normie town, fuck face

Neither Germany nor Canada give a shit about that. The only ones who do are the Balts and to a lesser extent other Eastern Europeans.

Canada doesn't need any of Putin's gas while Germany has a private pipeline which has never been cut since Russia needs the cash. Should Putin cut the gas, Germans could easily buy their gas from the Netherlands and Norway.

That's not how it works. Not with German exports. Do I have to explain what differentiates German (and also a few other countries) exports from the rest of the world's exports?

If you say so. I wish Trump does something heavy handed like kicking out Germany and Canada out of NATO and crippling NATO in the process. Oh yes, please.

Reminder that Ivanka is a spoiled little girl that Trump will always bend a knee to. This is what men do when they have daughters, they become overly sympathetic to what ever they want. Come next election cycle focus on Trump Jr. and Eric if they run "after the 8 years of Trump of course". Finally Barron will become our youngest president once he grows into his final form.

Donald left the discipline to Ivana, who spanked Ivanka even in public when she felt in necessary. Her daddy is a softie.

I wasnt referring to Canada when it came to Gas. They have other things they desperately want to sell to the US such as timber.
Germany is obviously in a bad position having to agree to whatever Putin demands in order to keep their lights on. Most importantly to keep their factories running.

It is how it works.

They are made in Germany. Japanese exports are slightly higher quality and they are made in Japan.

If there were higher tariffs on German imports to the US than Japanese ones then more people would choose Japanese vehicles, machine tools etc. So people in Germany would lose their jobs. Which would harm the German politicians who cause that to happen.

Nope, not at all.

And nope again. Has NOTHING to do with any of that.

Confirmed for being clueless about world trade :)

But I'm glad you didn't ask me to explain. Had you asked me to explain right away, I would have explained it to you and you would have understood why Germany (and a few other countries - NOT Japan btw) are so dominant economically.

It is pretty much a secret of international trade (2 secrets, technically) which Americans, judging by their publications on the matter, are completely clueless about while Germany and a few other countries take full advantage of and curbstomp the rest of the (clueless) world starting with the US :)

Not clueless, just not truly represented. Not a big surprise though.

Not him, but I would like you to explain please

I don't really want to reveal the secret since my country is one of less than 10 countries worldwide which profit from this and since the opportunity for me explaining it has passed (the other dumbass should just have asked me instead of trying to be a smartass and revealing himself to be an idiotic summerfag).

But I will give you a hint and if you figure out the correct answer out on your own (if you're sharp as a tack and have some knowledge about international trade you should be able to figure it out), then I promise I will validate it as such. I won't act as if you gave the wrong answer as that would be deception and I'm an honest person.

Ready?

The following claim is false because of 2 "secret reasons":

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/08/ivanka-trump-takes-her-fathers-seat-at-the-world-leaders-during-a-g-20-meeting/?utm_term=.efa4a7a8971f

It seems one cannot push the Kush(ner). Influence abounds directly and indirectly.

no archive

What, do you think Trump has respect for the G(oyim)20 or something? Lol.

Doesn't seem to have much respect for elected positions, it seems.
careful not to lose your kippah with that spin

That kike whore is not who anyone voted for nor do any of Trumps voter give a shit about her woman empowerment bs.

Yeah, no shit, He hates the EU, newfag. Sage negated.

The reason is that Germany benefits from the Euro which subsidises German exports to the rest of the world? Other more developed countries within the EU benefit from this at the expense of the PIGS

Well, Trump is a Christcuck. So I would expect him to push for "muh wymnz equality".
I rue the day my children get to experienced a president not infected by the semetic desert cult mind virus.

fuckin jew

Is there a problem, officer?

hi JIDF, filtered

So based! I've been saying civic feminism is the way to go for years

I would rue the day, too. Pagan religions that are actually kind-of relevant are busy worshiping toilets and one-eyed goat abominations these days. And that's just no way to preserve freedom and say "Fuck you!" to the Jews.

I actually have to agree with this. It's always Christcucks that are pushing this equality bullshit.
Damn shame our new president is fulfilling rabbi Yeshua's dream as well. We got rid of King Blackie in hopes for something better.

Guess as long as Christcuckoldry and their Hook-Nosed masters are allowed to live, we will always have a sick culture.

To what extent Germany profits from the Euro is highly debatable but either way the Euro is not one of the 2 reasons. Germany has been super dominant economically for many decades, long before the introduction of the Euro. Forget about currencies, forget about where something is made, forget about quality. Has nothing to do with any of that.

That was when they had white people making things instead of Turks who can't even calculate A vehicles MPG

neat, that actually is some 3/4d 10d chess. Advanced destabilization.

Who else you gonna vote for goy heh heh heh

>Trump's sucking up to Trudeau and Markel as for political allies because he has to make (((deals)))

i imagine you monitoring trumps business endeavers twenty years ago:

I like this post, this is a very nice post. Great post.

S-schlomo are you actually trying to push that Trump is a hardcore Christian? Is that actually your line of attack? You okay there buddy?

the projection is strong with this one

you guys are so fucking stupid sometimes, or just shills