Tfw its never ever a cute girl playing the cute girls in mmorpgs

Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you play vidya to be social you freak

I love .hack// to pieces but they really fucked up with execution of the entire series. It could have been far better than it was. The only hope Bandai has now is to retcon (unlikely because Japs have standards) or start another .hack// universe entirely with its own history and canon. They came sort of close with Twilight Bracelet but that was poorly executed as well but at least the soundtrack was amazing.

As for DATABASE, it was sort of boring due to fucked up execution and ridiculous things like literal infinite money pools, NPCs with feelings, and the main characters not being very well developed or having keen character design.

Can you not even handle bantz?

WHAT IF HER POWER LEVEL HAS SURPASSED YOUR OWN?

It has.
./hack is only one of the many series she introduced me to.

ara ara

You have got to get tired of these threads sometime.

I'm okay with pretending.

healslut pls

This more than anything else proves that the authors of all the trapped in the game series either never played an MMO or played one that was entirely PvE. Gankers are considered a fact of life in MMOs with PvP, and even people who don't actively engage in ganking will defend it with "What's the matter, faggot? Get your fee fees hurt by the big, nasty ganker man? Git gud." Given this, it's clear that if a trapped in the game situation ever happened in real life, the game's communty would near instantly become a Fist of the North Star kind of hellscape where the only morality is the guy who's still standing after the fight. Just once, I'd like to see a series that understands this.

You sound like 'that guy' that always talks about how great pvp is -but only when demonstrably stacked in his favour- that force quit when the tables turn.

How many people in the world actually give the slightest fuck about killing someone? Only depraved spastics would try to kill another person in game and if they did there would be 100 times the amount of people trying to stop him. You have an incredibly simplistic version of violence. True expression of violence creates peace so even if there were murder parties they would cease to be profitable and just end up a waste of time that could be spent cooperating. Then again you might just be a nigger expressing your vibrant cultural history (more likely underaged) .

I wonder how battlegrounds would be like.

No. You're just incredibly naive. History is full of cases about people doing horrible things to other people during war because they think they can get away with doing it to the enemy. In the same way, I have no doubt that people who act decent in real life would feel free to become monsters in a scenario where they know there are no consequences to their actions because there's no retarded "dying in the game means you die in real life" thing.
Oh, and the "100 times the amount of people trying to stop him" thing is laughable. In all the games with PvP that I've played, never once did I witness a situation where players cooperated to kill a ganker. If there was a ganker in the area, people just scattered and switched channels if possible.

Dude people gank other gankers all time, althou sometimes people just run away because there pussys
Its almost instinct for me at this point

Ganking is boring as shit.

I remember in every MMO with a battlegrounds how most of the time my team of randoms was way more heavily geared than the other team mostly due to people like me and they get pushed back to their graveyard. Then comes the graveyard camping and it ends up boring as shit and me going to my team, "maybe we should meet them midfield so they have a chance or something…?" and they're all these underaged b& who think it's funny… Until the entire opposing team leaves the battleground and then there's nobody left to play against and then they start blaming each other or even me because my gear is so amazing I must have made the opposing team all quit and ruin the fun for everyone, despite being the only one to suggest not fucking camping and ganking.

Well, I've never seen anything like that happen. What I've seen is:
I can understand why new guys wouldn't bother trying to fight a max level ganker with the best PvP armor, but I can't help wonder where the max level white knight types are.

the reason those cases stick out so much is because they are so startling and offensive to our nature. The cases where everyone defended themselves and worked together dont get recorded because they are what most people would do.

I always help a nigger out if he is ganking or getting ganked but in the end its just a game so to experience it in real life is a very different thing.

Oh boy, you're either draenei or human, and your character's name probably ends with "qt" or some other faggot shit.

Yeah and at the same time soldiers were only firing in the enemies general direction most of the time. To make a soldier that can easily kill others takes intense training, something MMO players have never experienced.

You have to dehumanize those people to do those horrible things, and how the fuck are you going to apply that in a video game setting? With other ethnic groups you can spout rhetoric about how they're subhumans and they've raped your women and so on, but if we were all somehow magically trapped in an MMO there would be no divisions like that.

I would fully expect people to function how they typically do in the real world-they group together and make small steady gains, preferring small but guaranteed improvements over going to war to jack other peoples stuff. If people move around in groups of 5, some random can't just take them all out. If the ganker tries to run around in greater numbers as well, he would need a level of infrastructure raiding can't provide and he also loses the element of stealth. He would either have to change his ways or die out to attrition.

Hordefag detected, go back to your sandnigger fortress mr. Work work okie dokie

Looks like I was right.

Yea ill stick to the glorious human race in my nice comfy castle

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the free pvp trinket humans get.
Was I right on the name too?

Keep on r0xx0ring.

It's common in PvP games and servers. They do this to allow time for lowbies to grow so there's someone to play against in the future. Killing lowbies doesn't make you elite anyway and brings you no good rep or PvP/Rank points but killing higher levels definitely does and more higher levels means more ways for you to farm points. Some servers even have agreements between higher level players to not kill the lowbies.

I guess it's kind of like those animu where the villain lets their "prey" grow instead of killing them early on purpose so they eventually become more interesting to amuse them or so they can get something out of it. For example, you don't rob a merchant in a bazaar selling worthless trinkets that just started their trade with little assets, they rob them when they become successful with extreme valuable wares and the payoff is large.

Played human lock in tbc, still playing it now, eat shit mr.orc

Elves are only good for rape user, execpt night elves there for hugging

Never 4get.

Only if hes a demure girly trap like the top pic and not just a boipussy cumslut.

That's not what ganking is.

Not to mention it's a really fucking retarded idea in the first place, every player you kill actively hurts your chances of getting out of the game. The only people going out in small numbers are those actively trying to defeat the game. Being a safe zone, you can't even siege it because it doesn't require supplies. All you'd be doing is waiting to get your ass handed to you by the first competent party or literally killing your only chance of ever leaving the game alive.

Ganking is a tool. The entertainment you can derive from tormenting and creatively murdering the lowbie is incidental. The real game is getting him to log over to his main, and asserting dominance by murdering that. It is getting him to beg his friends to come help him kill you, killing all of them, and camping them. It is to make other human beings understand that no matter what they do or how hard they try, they cannot overcome you because they are simply inferior.

In the golden age, I had entire guilds trying to hunt me down and prevent my hits. A crowning achievement was an ambush where they showed up with 8-10 guys all on vent, and I killed every single one solo. I would stall the progression of nerds for months by killing them every single time they logged on, and not letting them hand in a single quest. I had eyes and ears watching them, and eyes and ears watching me. I made alts to infiltrate and D&C the anti-me guilds with infighting, plants report false info about my location.

All I did was pvp. When I wasn't ganking, I was sparring with some of the other best players on the server, perfecting my art.

Haha. The amount of 1v5s I have personally pulled off, against opponents of equal gear and level. The truth is, most people are so shit that they are just background noise. It really is like the Classical epics: two heroes cleave through the unnamed masses of soldiers until they meet and fight in the middle.

It's not even true IRL:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga

B-but if we just use our superior numbers that will compensate for our inferior abilities! Sheep.

At least read the fucking thread.

You already used this thread template…

That's a good thing.

what about a 6 foot tall slim caucasian without a beard wearing glasses?

i have a fat gay friend who likes to play as cute girl characters in MMOs to catfish desperate faggots into giving him money and items because they think they're playing with a cute girl

So what are some online games I can play that aren't dead?