Why is this here?

Why is this here?
Why is the flinstones car in New Vegas?

They used to make high quality cars.

no stone out of hand count

would not smash

10/10

Because Fallout is a prequel to The Flintstones. Sit down and really analyze the show and you'll realize that it doesn't actually take place in prehistoric times, but instead after the apocalypse. The characters aren't actually cavemen, but members of a society that's successfully rebuilding itself from the rubble.

Clue number 1) Man and dinosaur never coexisted. What are presented as dinosaurs in The Flintstones are actually an advanced form of the mutated giant lizards we see in the Fallout series.

Clue number 2) The citizens of Bedrock had some shockingly advanced technology for being mere cavemen. That's because they took the what was created before the world ended and figured out how to make it run without electricity.

Clue number 3) Both Bedrock's culture and the culture of Fallout are based around mid century America. Hell, The Flintstones celebrate Christmas. If the show actually took place BC, then why would Christmas exist?

So, what you're seeing in that screenshot from New Vegas is actually the prototype for what will eventually become The Flintstones car.

The wasteland will eventually be tamed, society will rebuild itself, and we'll have a gay old time.

Oh, and while the normal people will live in rock houses and use baby mammoth's as vacuum cleaners, the rich elite will live in cities in the sky and drive flying cars.

The real question is how the fuck did Fred Flintstone's rear wheel stay on?

I'll be damned, that ties that together rather well.

….
fuck.

GRAND DAD?

Get out SilvaGunner

Are you implying that the Flintstones share the same setting as the Jetsons? I find that hard to believe.

what do you think was below the clouds in the jetsons user?

>>>/reddit/

Why didn't they try and educate them then

I always assumed they lived on a gas giant and there was no ground. The clouds were there because the animators didn't know how to draw an incomprehensibly vast abyss.

Becasue the cavemen are the remains of the lower class before the collapse of civilization. The people above the clouds are the upper class that escaped to the skies before shit hit the fan. As for why they didn't live in a giant space station instead or something, I dunno lol.

To ruin the joke, apparently they visit the ground at some point and it's basically a nature preserve since they all decided to live a few miles in the air for some reason.

You never see what's below the cities the Jetsons live in.

I want to do things to Rosie.

Would it turn you on when she sassed you?

That better not be the fucking robot.

If possible, I'd like to turn her on first.

yes, rosie the robot. cmon man dont you watch cartoons?

Because it can be what the fuck are you gonna yabba dabba do about it?

i dunno wanna go bowling?

Not now Roman.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

Okay this is making too much sense, tell me more user?