The king has spoken

The king has spoken.

I wonder if Rey was ever spanked by her parents. She turned out to be perfect so I guess not. Han seems like a bad parent and probably spanked Kylo, no wonder he went to the dark side.

Have you seen Rey's ass? How could you not spank that? Imagine her look of shock and aroused confusion when you'd bend her over and redden her cheeks for the first time.

You mean that flatboard with a crack in it?

Flat is justice.

oh (you)

Really makes me think.

Proof that TLJ is absolute kino and anti-TLJ is /reddipol/:

>disconnect between Luke (((Boomers))) and Kylo (((Millenials))) resulting in the destruction of history and culture that the (((Boomers))) and their ancestors built up
A few more arguments I missed but overall this is probably the best review of TLJ out there.

ONE

As per usual Stefan's critique is biting and hits uncomfortably close to home for most of his viewers. His commentary is both brave and profound. Just like a movie of its own, his review takes us on a journey of discovery decorated by his unique flowery vernacular . A journey that might filled with one too many hard truth for many viewers to be confronted with.
Thanks Stefan for telling the story as it is and not sparing us by allowing our self-delusions to reign. It's videos like these that remind me why I donate to you and why this project is so important.

FUCKING

Has he named the jew yet? I dropped him a year ago.

Yes in his video talking to an aut-rightist he said white people should become jews if they want to survive the collapse.

He didn't really have anything to say about the movie, did he? I guess the parts about Luke being an unintentional reflection of white men in modern society could make some sense, but that kind of comes off as projection. It's certainly possible that Rian Johnson laid out some of his own insecurities and subconscious feelings into the script, but I think most of Stefan's points ignore the possibility that Disney is a ramshackle machine. A machine that is in the midst of imploding which means the inconsistencies and poor choices made that come together and form a scathing metaphorical reflection of the dangers of extreme leftism, are purely accidental and unintentional. Their priorities were mismatched and they ended up telling a poorly conceived story with a bunch of women and minorities and it ends up making them all look bad.

this is clearly your first experience of a film review from Master Philosopher Stefan Molyneux.

Yeah. I don't watch most of his stuff. I take it he does this often?

Watching his Frozen review teachers you a lot about Stefan - his political opinions, his views on relationships, his psyche - and was a magic-in-the-bottle moment where it was simultaneously a perfect example of his intellectual, creative and analytical abilities but also his batshit craziness. It's his most made fun of video but also the most impressive thing he's produced to date. Since then he's released a lot of these analyses of pop culture, recently Stranger Things and now Star Wars, each time his fans hoping it'll match up to the egendary Frozen review and each time he never quite pushes the limit that far.

/ourguy/ has finally seen the light!

Its almost amazing how on point he is. Isnt it user? Truly the Plato of our time. Nay. The Socratese. Nay, the Davinci. Nay, the Michelangelo. Nay, the Aristotle.