Since you guys don't believe in human nature...

Since you guys don't believe in human nature, what exactly "nurtures" one to believe the things that Stefan Molyneux does?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s[/spoiler]
youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sophistry

insecurity

Chronic fear of single dollars

Lead poisoning

Raised by a single mother that didn't hug him enough

Molyneux is the product of an unhappy childhood, a big break from a pump and dump scheme, and a desire for celebrity despite not being particularly talented.

test

arsenic and asbestos poisoning

reason and evidence

Attention Deficit Disorder

parents siblings

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
I always kek @ this song

The fact that not everything is an argument and needs to be argued against

An inability to materially analyze anything. So they wind up blaming it on whatever bigoted spooks they were raised to believe.

MONEY

Hah, I had never heard of "Defooing" before. Just another cut of this lolcow to enjoy.

I do believe in human nature. But I also believe it's plastic to its environment, life experiences, external stimuli and chemical balances in the mind (aka the personality). Human nature is like a bonsai tree, and life is the sculpter that gives it shape.

I D E O L O G Y

Low intelligence

What's defooing?

What's going on with the quote in the OP pic? I've seen it before and wondered each time.

basically melonyou is a cult leader who endorses cutting off any family who don't agree with ancapism (see: 'why hang out with people who want you to be shot'). Also defining normal things as 'abuse' and using that as a reason to never talk to family again. Therefore leaving the immature ancap kiddies isolated prey for him that he can milk for money

Oh and as for the quote, he's talking about his legendary mommy issues

Holy kek, he's Marshall Applewhite tier!

Is there a video of him ranting about his mother?

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

Adventures in Stefan Molyneux's parenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA

[spoiler]Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s[/spoiler]

dunno about the original but this has it in

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY

A misconception of "the good old days," like all fascists. A lack of understanding of the changing of material conditions and the ideas attached to them, interpreting coincidence for conspiracy (feminism taking hold around the same time capitalism "erodes" the nuclear family, sexual revolution, etc).

holy shit the autism is strong on this one

/thread

Why are ancaps all so fucked in the head?

I'd argue that the fact we can even have a concept like "ideology" is a part of human nature.

Having a man-made superstructure above you to tell you what to desire, and to fill yourself with false consciousness so you don't rebel against its originators, is not human nature.

But do elaborate on how a Tarzan of the Apes living alone innawoods can possibly be a prisoner of ideology in a Marxist, critical theory or Žižekian sense, which is of course not identical to the use of the word as Weltanschauung.

The very fact that such a superstructure is able to influence us is human nature. I'm talking about the really basic aspects of human psychology which are common to pretty much everyone. I'm not talking about the state of being a prisoner of ideology - I'm talking about the fact it's possible for one to become a prisoner of ideology under the right circumstances.

When I say that part of the nature of iron is that it can be made into a permanent magnet, I'm not saying that every single piece of iron in the universe must already be a permanent magnet. I am talking about low-level structure which gives it the potential to be something.

I don't really know why I bother discussing things on Holla Forums. You've all got the right basic idea that leftism is good, but the overwhelming majority of people here are thick as shit and couldn't reason their way out of a wet paper bag.

REEEE DEELT THIS HUMAN NATURE DONT EXIST ITS A SPOOOOOOOOOK REEEEEEE

An overwhelming sense of entitlement.

Usually brought on by somebodies mother telling them how special they are over and over again.