#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: See you Later Gawker Goblin Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/758319336603938816
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KTjJV
archive.is/u31rL
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/07/29/487832991/south-korea-is-contending-with-a-gamergate-of-its-own-over-a-t-shirt
archive.is/creEY
heatst.com/tech/the-korean-gamergate-is-happening-now-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/759125472445886468
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/
twitter.com/GameSensedotCo
fnnews.com/news/201512281443223082
ilyosisa.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92866
view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016010219013065100
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20151229000305
mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00009&news_seq_no=2720179
wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=244601
news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0010816532&code=61121111&cp=nv
archive.is/gOuhR
archive.is/jj67a
archive.is/cvC7O
archive.is/6PlJg
archive.is/sJeXP
archive.is/TQrfR
archive.is/dNugF
haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?25188-Chrome-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!/page19
twitter.com/HulkHogan/with_replies
archive.is/z9jcK
twitter.com/TrilogyTrial/status/759236733548556288
archive.is/7mzP4
archive.is/5e8NJ
8ch.netgeegeerevoltres/95122.html
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/759098042087710724
todomvc.com
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/759322128273379328
nypost.com/2016/07/29/judge-blasts-nick-denton-for-lying-about-gawker-stock-value/
archive.is/oUIOK
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-07-27-nintendo-posts-biggest-q1-loss-in-five-years
gamesense.co/
techraptor.net/content/the-censored-gaming-weekly-recap-3
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/759010958136086531
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
archive.is/bKVyh
8ch.netgeegeerevoltres/95118.html
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-ghosbusters-hillary-20160729-snap-story.html
archive.is/13QJ2
archive.is/QroI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Martínez_de_Perón
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/759399176459485184
nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-launches-2-million-adult-gaming-investment-fund/
archive.is/yhjWY
archive.is/YCOPz
archive.is/sjJpj
archive.is/i4f6H
forum.bioware.com/topic/575044-dragonracers-permaban/
archive.is/00wns
peeep.us
archive.is/mfqw7
archive.is/qhfep
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests
techraptor.net/content/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-censorship-roundup
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/09/tokyo-mirage-sessions-altered-west/
store.steampowered.com/app/356580
fffbbb.tumblr.com/post/146501058893/canonicalmomentum-fffbbb
archive.is/W0uS5
steamcommunity.com/id/marieannette/recommended/356580
archive.is/7q902
please
archive.is/8Rl7N
archive.is/addje
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old bread: archive.is/KTjJV

Fuck this gay earth edition.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

POST YFW YOU ARE NOT NICK DENTON
archive.is/u31rL

Summon it with all your might!

>>>/reddit/
It's time to go home GamerGays.

Watching Real Time with Bill Maher

Cornel West is raging hard on these cucks supporting Hillary. It's beautiful.

What is up with Bioware? Did I miss something?

They're shutting down the Bioware forums

Looks like they can no longer handle wrongthink on their forums.
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/07/29/487832991/south-korea-is-contending-with-a-gamergate-of-its-own-over-a-t-shirt
archive.is/creEY

THE SPIN PIECES ARE HERE

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

Gook user, you might get a kick out of this.

Someone should post gooks pics in reply

BENIS

Last time I went there it was awash in nu-male faggotry.

Oh well, maybe they want only to interact with their fans over tumblr and twitter now. I've seen the Bioware booth at Montreal's comic con and it wasn't pretty.

that feel when you were never into bioware.

FUCK CARTOON NETWORK

never EVER get your shit pushed by Seltas queens
its super gay

They're just outsourcing it to reddit. Perfect for dropping moderation staff and responsibility for what is posted or censored because someone else is doing it now.

Report submitted!

FOR HER

The worst nightmare and new homeroom teacher of Gamergate.

I predicted this would happen. I specifically said
and look where we are now. I was proven right.

Which is why we get Op Korean BBQ on the ground, NOW

- heatst.com/tech/the-korean-gamergate-is-happening-now-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
GookAnon knows, he will contact him.

Up for discussion:
1. Album of Gook user's post- AND other sources to legitimize it.

2. Contact info for the relevant author at HeatSt- email and twitter. And other outlets we believe are relevant.

3. List of goals (redpilling west on S.Korea, and comparing it to western SJWs)

4. Get infographic makers to help.

5. Later focus of ops could expand focus on SJW groups in other countries (strike up fear. "Oh god, will [country] be next with their own Megalia?") and email companies to pull out investing in Korean SJW companies (this will later expand to companies investing in SJW companies in other countries.

Overall goal:

But for now-
Get to the comments of the article and the tweet
Link to HeatSt article
Link some of Gook user's post but back it up with another source. (Or we keep him out of sight, before a campaign is made to discredit him)

Just refer the English-speaking gooks to Computing Forever's videos, for now. That should be quick and hold 'em off.

i need more lewd vivian in my life.

Would said videos be good at defusing the false-narrative being crafted by Western MSM? (Korean "GamerGate" is over a shirt)

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC

I can see a lot of other companies following that move. Reddit is now accepted as an official forum for many games and devs/publishers can't get around it anymore.

Reddit is an awful place policed by SJWs and worst, but normalfags continue to use it.

Yes, nobody but you predicted that. You're the only one on this Cantonese pictureforum who ever said that.

If they put any more spin on that scientists would have a hard time figuring out if it was -1/2 or +1/2

Better have a webm user

Unsure. His videos are half tech reviews, half social commentary. He talks in quick description about the negative effects of stuff authoritarians try to enforce (hate speech, banning words, the ultimate problem with Feminism as a whole, etc).

It's another way SJWs can control and subvert the games industry. And in fact any company stupid enough to move customer feedback exclusively to reddit.

☑ barbecued Korea

pending the inevitable "gaymergays did dis"

Thats a good way of looking at it, "dont punish us when we are not the ones responilsible for your censoring. Buy our games."

undertale generals were better than this

youre not funny

SJW have already subverted most of the AAA industries, there is nothing left to save there. Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Microsoft, they are all letting their policies be dictated by social medias, donating immense amount of moneys to feminists money launderers.

I thought discus was gaining some traction.
Oooh, marks going to ban you so bad :^]

this tbh
at least you could hide them without everyone sperging out at you

So- why don't we burn Reddit to the ground like we did with Twitter?

We sank journo advertisers on past transgressions- why can't we do it now?
Do we have to wait for another Pao or censorship?

Hell, I bet they're fucking with the politics pages now (Pro Hillary, anti Trump)

Bumping this since I posted it before the shitposting was done.
IMPORTANT AND TIME IS OF ESSENCE YOU BAKAS

THE FUCKING FUNDS GOES TO PEOPLE WHO MADE FALSE RAPE ACCUSE AGAINST MIND C AND OPPOSING MALES AND THE NOTORIOUS KINDERGARTEN TEACHER WOMAN WHO RAPED 5 YEARS OLD BOY AND POSTED IT ON MEGALIA

THE FUCKING WHOLE ARTICLE IS BEYOND DISTORTION, IT'S OUTRIGHT LIES AND FANTASY NOVEL TIER MADE SHIT UP

I attach the screencap of their rape report posts on megalia website. don't dare ask me to translate these disgusting shits. one is about kindergarten teacher raped 5 years old "Fuckboy" at the balcony and one is drugged highschool boy and put shitloads of object in his anus and destroyed his sphincter. right now i barely typing keyboard.

expect loads of made up BS and total fantasy fiction novel tier news articels by the clueless hipster foreign media cover about.

we are fighting against the absolute, ultimate evil. i cannot express otherwise.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You know that by doing this you are using mememagic with Hillary, you should use it with trump instead or he will lost

Normalfags like Reddit too much for some reason. Them virtual internet points are important. Nowadays they live on social medias and look for validation there. You won't sink reddit, and you won't sink twitter either. It share price might be down but it is far from dead.

Gook, you are gonna have to translate it, since we will need sources and any and all archives to compare and prove that the info is distorted and lies for normalfags to swallow. But if you wish not to do it right now because of anxiety, that is fine.

Oh, and by the way,

THE FUCKING KORAEN POLICE FORCES AND PROSECUTION AUTHORITIES BEGUN SEARCH AND SEIZURE OPERATION ON MEGALIA MAIN BUILDING YESTERDAY
TO ARREST CHILD RAPISTS WOMEN AND INVESTIHATE COUNTLESS MUDER POSTS ON MEGALIA THAT THEY POISONED MALES WITH ANTIFREEZE CAR OILS

LET'S SEE YOUR MEDIA COVERS THIS

Its not as hard as you think, you just need viable alternatives that see good growth rate. Voat needs pushing, even if it is pozz territory, as does gnu/sealion.

Pokemon GO lost to Fate Grand Order in terms of grossing revenue in Japan. Nasu prints money for Sony

Anyone else getting Pedo sites in the 8ch adds system?

ARCHIVE ALL INFO ON IT YOU. WE NEED ARCHIVES TOO!!!!

Nasu shit is hard to follow though.

Is there any article about this in Korean?

American media most likely won't as it's ran by bankers!
Another key indicator that banksters (and possibly the UN) started Megalia in your homeland, gook-user..

Its rather easy since Sony made it easy for secondaries to follow, literally everything is canon except for Prisma Illya because it got Fox'd and the author had said multiple times on twitter it ain't canon

PLEASE BRING SOURCES AND ARCHIVE THEM, GOOKANON. WE NEED SOURCES TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

user, please tell me you're not seriously thinking about suicide. I can't pretend to know what it is to live amidst that insanity, but I do know about alienation and suicidal ideation. please see this link, and chat with us if you need. slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/

Many, probably most, of us are misfits in one or more ways. It's often because we're screwed up, but sometimes, we're considered misfits it's because we're right. We're the mad prophet at the gates, shouting dire visions of the future, but ignored or even abused by most of the populace. It's only after the fact that he's vindicated.

Being in the vanishing minority and having to suffer through a world that despises us is something that many of us will have to learn to go through. Your burden is sadly heavier than most, but you can persevere. Make peace with the fact that the life is absurd, but don't think that's a bad thing, because it also means that we are the creators of all meaning. You effect the meaning you want, and in this particular case, the meaning you support is nothing but the truth. Know that you're not alone in feeling lonely or that life is pointless. It's a difficult path, but it's the right thing to do. And there has to be someone or some people who will do it. There has to.

Gook user keeps posting shit without archives, and his handle on English seems very good except for one instance. That being one instance where he had to backpedal on the severity of the situation, confusing lynching with slapping. A lot of people are saying trust but verify, but I'm not seeing a lot of verification, and I'm starting to lose my trust.

I would also say that getting off the Internet, or at least these threads for a while help.

Why would he be LARPING this, sjw arebcrazy slut look at then putting tampons and shit on display, we must take them down.

Goons do the strangest things. Like pretending to be people they aren't and make shit up for le epic lulz.

Let's get on a positive topic.
==GAWKER IS FALLING POST YOUR DANCING GIFS/WebMS!

GRHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reported.

And there it is, slowly starting the "if you disagree with her it's because you're sexist" argument. Same bullshit with Obama supporters calling his critics racist.

I would post the link if the archive worked.

report submitted

Hey gamergays. It's me, the Game Sense guy. I saw your thread about rebuild a while ago. It inspired me to make something for game sense that will help all of us. If you have a rebuild site or are in touch with someone who has one, keep an eye on the twitter (I'll come back here too). I'm going to be looking to get in touch with the other sites, specially the ones that specialize in writing really good content but they don't write it very often. It's going to help those guys out the most but larger ones are welcomed too.

I've got some short term stuff lined up too. This fall will be fun. Check the twitter in the next few days, I've shared the new thing with a few people in private and they really like the idea, but I only hinted at it on Twitter.

Traffic is doing well. We're slowly moving up in search engines. These things take time but I'm very happy with how they are going. There is some really good interest in gamesense from people outside of gamergate. I think you guys would be surprised how many gamers out there just want most of this stuff to end. Sadly I can't stay around this thread but I will try and make it back in the next few days when the next stuff is polished. I am busy in real life. Also, if you contact me via the contact form, when I reply the mail goes to spam, so check your spam folder. If you are wondering why I never replied to you, it's probably sitting in your spam folder. I have been fixing a bunch of edge case bugs I missed, so if something was off before or not working it might be working now. If not you can always send feedback to me on the site and I can fix it. Sorry if you had some inconveniences. But I took $0 from people to make it and it turned out better than Mighty No 9 so I think it's going alright.

twitter.com/GameSensedotCo

Godspeed Gamesense user, you have out a lot of efforts into this and it is paying off.

Hey man, could you answer a few questions about webdev? I take it you're quite the veteran, judging by Game Sense.

requesting the TORtanic image where Holla Forums and /vg/ watch it sink.

Are they suggesting women are automatically corrupt ugly whores who have no business leading a country?

Because if hillary is the best woman president they can manage, that's exactly what they are saying.

here, over 9000 news articles about this madness in Korean.

fnnews.com/news/201512281443223082
ilyosisa.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92866
view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016010219013065100
news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20151229000305
mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00009&news_seq_no=2720179
wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=244601

It happend in 병설 유치원 (Byeong-Seol Kindergarten)

They planning to raid within next few days.
news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0010816532&code=61121111&cp=nv

thank you, user. i will read that article.
you are right, im a fucking misfit and denied by society and country.
i'm a buddhist. i believe we are here for a reason. last few days i couldn't provided any links or archive because i was so depressed and felt sick to click those links or even think about it.
thank you again for helping words. i read buddhism scrpiptures before and it says one big continent sunk to the ocean in ancient times because they hung buddha's reincarnted body and his pupils, ultimately abandoned by holy spirits and karma.
i feel deep anxiety about if my nation ended like that, abandoned by the god and the creator.
i won't kill msyself soon because i have family to feed and care.
i need to be alive to see how this shitstorm ends and megalia destructed.

sorry for letdown. lynch shit was my fault. usually 린치 (lynch) means mass mob attacking in korean. i'm a fag. blame me.
as my mental breaks down and overdosing mental pills, i instantly felt my writting becomes shit and typos everywhere.
sorrry for not provicing any legit souces and filling posts with rancid rants.
it's my fault but eventually this shit will ride proper english forms without distortion or fabricated shit.

thanks user for accept my rancid fucking rants as somehow creditable.
i will return with some translation, links and archive soon. but right now i need to fucking sleep and rest because i spent nights, and overdosing mental pills make you braindead and empty your soul.
holy shit my posts look just like dramafag post.
what a fucking fag myself

For her

Saved.
Thanks GookAnon, you're doing god's work.
ENDURE AND SURVIVE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

It's okay. Even with translation issues, you're still far more trustworthy than anyone else I've seen on the matter.

Well yea, I mean you're not actually surprised are you?

Whom of you is having troubles with Exhentai?

I didn't stop to consider my rant about meaninglessness would step onto your religious beliefs. Sorry.

Now that's the spirit. We will live to throw a handful of dirt on socjus' coffin.

In any case, if you feel like having ketamine on hand as an emergency measure, look up Alphabay on the darkweb.

me

Then I respect ya all the more. dunno why, I just do respect buddhists more than other religions.
Archive time
archive.is/gOuhR
archive.is/jj67a
archive.is/cvC7O while archiving this one, google analytics js was one of the red bars, does that mean anything or non issue
archive.is/6PlJg
archive.is/sJeXP video needs mirror maybe?
archive.is/TQrfR main page of a site?
archive.is/dNugF

And I sympathize with you somewhat, canada is going to the totalitarian shithole, and is so similar to venesuela that I am afraid for the future here, but yours is much much worse. Sorry if I sounded snippy. Here is something I hope you can cheer up with.

Here, a temporal fix while the version is updated

haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?25188-Chrome-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!/page19

You mean it goes back in time to before shit was broken?

Yep

We sure could use a temporal fix for vidya.

If time travel were possible, it would have already had happened in the future.

Just clear cookies/restart browser, login at g-ehentai, then go to exhentai. Do not open sadpanda before logging in.

SocJus would use that desperate measure to make sure we would never happened, instead of us using it, because knowing them, they would make us worse

It… Doesn't…Work

Really? Was I mistaken when I assumed you were using the Haruhichan plugin?

i hope this means the meteor will eventually suceed in ending it all

Pray for it.

There's a theory about that actually. In the event that time travel would require a macguffin in the destination time, time travellers, could only go as far back as the moment that the first such device was turned on. This also has the implication that there would be a shitload of future travellers going to that point in time, so turning on the first device might trigger a doomsday scenario.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or PAY THE PRICE !

KIA mods are asking for recommendations on alternative social media and forums and so on to list:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4v9td1/we_need_you_to_give_us_a_list_of_alternative/

I'm not gamesense user and not in IT anymore but I could answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

Done.

>while archiving this one, google analytics js was one of the red bars, does that mean anything or non issue
That red bar means the archiving algorithm disregarded that particular part of the webpage, which means it's working as it should. GA.js is more for tracking the user rather than providing content.

myspace.com
geocities.co.jp

Suffering is the result of the game,
Victory at the cost of pain,
Like a freight train,
You're tied to the tracks,
No way to escape, there's no coming back,

This is #GamerGate's theme song.

I intend to start studying webdev, and I'm curious about the workload involved. Is it feasible to code a complex site alone from scratch, or does everyone start with already-functional templates? In case it's templates, is there a guide for picking them? The sites I have in mind are one matchmaking site, and an auction-like site, any idea on how many code lines they would have?

I'm also curious about bots, namely Twitter bots, in case you know anything about them.

Thanks.

Most of it is done through matching templates together and using frameworks for client-side and server side. No need to reinvent the wheel, most of the time someone already did what you are trying to do.

Personally I did a lot of Nodejs for web dev, it allows me to code it all in the same language. I was not really a web developper, I learned mostly as I did stuff through trial and error.

twitter.com/HulkHogan/with_replies
archive.is/z9jcK

twitter.com/TrilogyTrial/status/759236733548556288
archive.is/7mzP4
Even Hulk is celebrating. Also, reminder to tell as many people as you can of how hard Denton fucked up.

In unrelated news, Zika-chan has arrived in Miami!
archive.is/5e8NJ

Do we have a tan for Zika-chan like we do for Ebola-chan?

Someone did make one and it was a mosquito monster girl, but I do not have it saved

If you're unaware of the 1964 feminist shit going on in SK at the moment, there's a Holla Forums thread up here with info:

>>>Holla Forums6897269

Pic related.

yo guys

go to >>>geegeerevolt

Endchan was storing IP addresses

8ch.netgeegeerevoltres/95122.html

huh, apparently you can post on it again. Wanna spam it?

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/759098042087710724

Alright, I'll look into Nodejs. Any framework to recommend? And nothing wrong with trial and error, that's how I usually go too. Also, any good place to pirate templates?

Are there any korean sites that give the gamers' point of view toward this Korean GamerGate thing? (preferably translated into English)

From what I know, this is about a bunch of feminist webcomic artists shunning their audience and siding with the Korean feminist government? Is this correct?

Want to write something up about this, and I'd prefer to tie away from traditional GamerGate and give it its own label.

talk with gookanon

I hope there's some Korean sites effectively covering it he can direct people to. While his updates are appreciated proper coverage needs more independent sources.

No need to pirate templates, most are avalaible online. For easy UI, there is Bootstrap, the go-to css framework, though I prefer to work with SemanticUI. There is also the client-side framework like Backbone or Angular. All are cucked with CoCs but you can ignore that easily.

Look at todomvc.com to see how the same program is done differently depending on which framework you chose.

If you want to code websites, not use templates, I recommend learning Python, then learning Django, which builds on Python.

Gawkr ony ded becuse thy couln't gt emough cliks to clickbait some NIGGERS!!!

PROVING my theory once more as FACT!!!!!!!!!

SJW'S DON'T EXIST!!!!!!

Wat is ur favorite serach enimge????

Norh Kora is bst Koea

NAZI KKK

NAZI KKK

wat

Are we being raided?

By a single person, yes.

she's pretty hot

forgot image

You ruined it. Time to go back.

Yes. Especially her fingers. If that thing were plugged in.

This is old. I remember this being posted in a thread months ago and us laughing at it.

what did capcha mean by this?

his head looks too small for his body

This shit always makes me wince inside.

Fun fact: most soldering irons burn so hot that you won't feel the burns they give you until later.

Rate my OC

SJWs cant decode memes

Why would they be soldering CPUs anyways?
I mean they use super precise machinery for that shit, you can't just do it by ahnd

brainfart, motherboard

when I was doing my keyboard I managed to burn myself
fucker hurt strait away

NYTimes weighs in.

No, but you are about to, prepare to receive my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

In your boypussy user.

The initial burn you don't feel. It takes a moment until the heat seeps deeper into the tissue where nerves are still in working condition. Then it hurts like a fucker.

I should have known by now…

I have only myself to blame.

pls respond

How does one contact Gookanon? Does he have a twitter?

No

@gookanon

WE
ARE
ALL
GOING
TO
DIE
III
:(

>>>Holla Forums

Wake up your countrymen to this madness.

Don't fear the government, because they fear truth. truth is easy to find, because everything that is covered up is easy to see.

archive, archive, archive. Each bead of truth is a weapon against the liar and the cheat, the evil and the corrupt.

Those in power, if they delude themselves to escape the truth, they fall. Show people that fear is only for the evil, that apathy is only for the weak.

Here we go again.

WE WUZ ENGINEERZ

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024

This is to funny not to share.

GGHQ is probably worse than GGR.

The sooner these threads die the better tbh.

I've started to believe the "mark sabotaged GG to help his friends at Destructoid" conspiracy theory too.

Also val is the ralph shill.

Fuck off. This is just pathetic.

This bait has gone stale.

Holy shit, GamerGate is just boring right now. Nothing happening.

I wanna crush cultists and their worthless pretentious pieces of shit that have disgraced beards.

There has to be something that can be used to hit them with.

They dont want to deal with angry biodrones when mass effect 4 sucks.

go visit /gamergatehq/ for all your heavy moderated reddit needs.

no creativty
no fun
no happening
acid only

final destination.

Try your hand at digging. Nothing happens on its own. Make relevant links.

could you give me a tldr on this issue?

Feminist cult sells T-shirts to fund the legal defense of their child porn and false rape accusations. Nexon voice actor tweets picture of one such shirt. People call it out. Media damage control happens.
This
is a post by a korean user documenting this cult's activities.

Give us a womans name to distroy we will dig her. We have no targets atm to dig.

Bitches be crazy.

Awww. Babby's first troll. Someone give this user an ara to hug. Preferably rea.

thanks

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/759322128273379328
king goon booty blasted

Don't you like Galko, Marche?

You may or may not be rayciss but you DO have an issue with ants. That is speciesist.

Disgusting. Also isn't French animation pretty much anime?

why do you ask?
I have a galko commission coming soon and the galko nendo and statue on preorder
also galko boobie mouse pad

yea she alright

Because you said you didn't like anime in that tweet.

epic for the win
you win teh internetz

What was the intent of this post?

I dont
anime is gay

I was just celebrating our leaders epic win

how about you kill urself

Oh you mean the shitpost that doesn't really do anything. Understood.

I thought we were done with this nonsense.

Are the faggots coming back since they stopped receiving attention?

I like how almost every girl in Galko has a noun and a "ko" in the name.
Learning nip is fun.

Marche Galko is anime.

Unless he puts down some goons for good it's not really a win.

They literally serve no purpose and it is disturbing that some of them reproduce I feel sorry for the children.

You can still not like anime while having a favourite anime.
Just like you can not like chocolate and still have a preference for a type of chocolate.

they were just pretending to be retarded, once more

people pay to shitpost, people embarass themselves over and over publicly– I don't pretend to understand it but maybe they are settling for negative attention because that's the only attention they get?

How can you say that? Furrche has done more damage to lowtax with a single tweet than Uwe Boll could do with his fists.

More damage than his fists or movies?

ggrevoIt on 8ch is now owned by Holla Forums cligue gg as their doxing board. Look they even stickied dox of their boogeyman Jkelly.

Great, now I'm imagining Steve Irwin jerk off to Miranda.

Someone post the screencap of that story where Steve Irwin romances a whole bunch of fantasy creatures.

fists. Not even a first rate strayan banter machine could get even close Boll's movies.
And let's face it marche isn't even 2nd rate.

No one cares about your autism, you aren't funny, fuck off sperg.

Why are you even after 2 years still so obvious to spot. Do you even try

I think you need genuine schizophrenia to write this kind of thing.

Anonymity, 'ironic' hateful language: Good
Pressuring companies to fire people, forcing public apologies: Bad
Yet at the same time, GG is supposed to be bad and AGG supposed to be good.

It's doublethink, not schizophrenia.

what the fuck is wrong with gook women

Good evening, anons!

nypost.com/2016/07/29/judge-blasts-nick-denton-for-lying-about-gawker-stock-value/

Looks like the Hulkster well and truly owns Gawker Media.

Gook, we need somebody to translate it.
Otherwise nobody will know what's going on. If you want people to know the truth you have to tell them what it is. When you do a screenshot, give us the link too. Worst case we run through google translate and get some gibberish out of it that makes some sense.

The main hope is that with this being a national story maybe we'll find other gooks willing to translate it too. But for now we need that first step to show that there's an audience for it and people want to know.

Who's the THIRD MAN?!

Russia

You know, I've been thinking about this, so bear with me:

How come news outlets outside of SoKor are radio silent about the Daughters of Megalia? I mean, aren't they suppose to support this craziness?! For decades from Dworkin of yesterday and the likes of Sarkeesian, Watson, Green and Penny today, I'm sure they'll show all-out support here because let's face it; feminists isn't actually about equal rights,it's about justifying misandry and wanting genocide of men down to 10% of its total population? The terrorism of men? Riddle me this, why are they so silent about them. They are supposed to scream this to the world and shout "GIRL POWER!" in unison because this have been their wet dream all along. Just my two cents.

need a comedy movie made about gghq

tag line

"failure beyond your wildest imagination"

People don't like seeing their fate, user. You know that whole 'Abyss also gazes into you' thing? The Abyss is also you.

Is the Mad Max game a worthy investment?
I would like to play some glorious V8 car combat but I've heard the hand to hand combat is kind of shit.

Before someone suggests pirating, I'm the kind of person who think you should buy games if they are good.

And to think I got used to the lack of intense shilling in the recent past. Revolt you never fail to disappoint.

make a thread.

stop it you fucking faggot.

Even Ghazi is scared of megalians.

Ah, I see the spin here.

So this one faction is the dindu nuffin group that the rest of the cancer hides behind. Any idea what the deal is with this part of the story? How valid the source is considering it immediately triggers bullshit alarms?

I'd like to believe you, but do you have an archive of that comment?

DSINEY, GET REKT!

They may recognize how insane the situation is over there and so don't want to draw too much attention to the whole thing lest the sufficiently more intelligent of their readerbase look into matters themselves and realize all the shit going on, including the overtly false rape charges, the protection of female pedophiles, the stalker behavior of the femigooks, their unashamed glee at the actual deaths of men, the major backlash of the consumers that led Nexon to shut down Sudden Attack 2, and that it's basically where the west is heading if they allow it to continue. Ahh, no. That's impossible. Something like that would require even a modicum of self-awareness.

Nigga do you think I'd write all that shit?

archive.is/oUIOK

Gookanon? Do places like ghazi and SRS consider themselves allied to Megalia?

Wow, that comment chain actually paints Ghazi as somewhat sensible in their beliefs, only for them to go straight back into their nonsense one comment later.

As nice as this looks like, I expect massive downvotes and/or direct DING DONG BANNU for wrongthink.

Even that comment manages to sneak in the bullshit that megalians are "just acting like MRAs do".

Not gookanon, but doesn't seem like it. Apparently megalians not wanting to play ball with the trannies is a deal breaker.

How's Korean BBQ going?

You are redpilling the comment sections of those articles/tweets showing the truth- right?

What the fuck was Disney Infinity anyway?

Basically Skylanders only stupid.

1 of 2 shameless Skylanders clones. The other one being Amiibo.

…and what is Skylanders?

A game that had physical figurines as impromptu DLC.

Physical DLC: The game

A physical version of the story mode of that one Smash Bros game, only dumber.

As much as you might hate them Disney usually know what the fuck they're doing. This time they didn't.

As an user that never was interested in gamergate, goobergators insert-gg meme here, what is Game Sense supposed to be and how can I help?

Personally, I love Disney. They've provided me with countless hours of something close to pure happiness. That said, I could smell the failure on this one.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-07-27-nintendo-posts-biggest-q1-loss-in-five-years

Censorship is totally profitable, goys!

gamesense.co/

Someone else can explain it better than me though.

vbnv

User-Curated Game and Console reviews.

NFC toys: Figurine / Piece of cardboard with a computer memory chip inside (a bit like Memory Cards on old consoles). Same technology as a 'contactless' bank / public transport card.
Skylanders / D.Infinity: NFC toys / plastic discs that're necessary to play their respective games. Lots of functionality, but only compatible with those game series.
amiibo: NFC toys / cards released alongside certain games on Nintendo platforms. Minimal functionality, and almost never 'mandatory' to actually play a game, but compatible with lots of different games.

They aren't censoring enough. How are they supposed to make money when their problematic output is turning away women who make up over 50% of the gaming market?

Weeeeeell, its not juat the censorship, though I am sure it played a part. What is hurting them is the rumors about the nx. No one wants to take a risk on getting a wiiu or 3ds only to have the nx be a hybrid that might be backwards compatable. Also, the lack of killer software on the wiiu has not helped it. But what nintendo will blame? 3ds piracy, which uas probably helped sales if anything.

I'm not asking for the link, its clearly there in the OP. Its just that the website seems awfully cluttered with info and I don't want to sign up just to see what the fuck its about

So like the Holla Forums recommends wiki that we had for a while? How is the stuff curated because shit like Metacritic also has a user-section and that is as bad if not worse than the regular- bought out reviews

where's the censorship?

(. . .)

Localisation of Nintendo games.

Ahh, sorry. I mostly just skim the OP so I didn't realize it was there, particularly since I bookmarked the site a month or so ago.

Not in the article, but it's implied based off just how censor happy Nintendo (or rather NoA) has been with its titles this past year. They and Treehouse weren't as front and center before as they are now.

Speaking of censorship

(Hope this wasn't brought up already)

This and changing some of the endings to side missions in Bravely Second are the biggest examples I can think of.

FOCUS ON KOREAN BBQ

Or I will be forced to ask you to focus a second time.

Censored Gaming Weekly Recap #3

techraptor.net/content/the-censored-gaming-weekly-recap-3
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/759010958136086531

Covers Australia banning The Bug Butcher, ESPN getting a player to change R Mika costumes, and a Hindu leader complaining about an Overwatch skin.

You're waifu smells of elderberries.

HOLY FUCK TRUMP GOING IN HARD ON CLITORIS
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

Damn. How many individual press releases does one need?

And what exactly do you want user to do? Last time I checked, the number of people here who speak Korean was not particularly large.

VIDEO GAMES!

This is simply not true.

A temperature controlled soldering iron for normal soldering will be about 300 degrees.

Celsius or Fahrenheit because I usually run mine at 650F. No way in hell you could melt lead at 300F.

Celsius obviously. Since that is the accepted scientific measurement for temperature around the world.

Inb4 people measure their soldering temperature in Kelvin.

Do we have sources yet?

Focus on getting the truth out in the west for now.
Otherwise, MSM will dictate it, and legitimize Megalia even though they are literal terrorists.

Also, send sources to:

No, and that's the biggest issue.
All we have is Gookanon's word.
Which might be fine for an interview or an article- but not for infographs.

Instead of learning Nipponese should I be learning Gooklandic? I've only been learning Nipp for a week so I'm not losing any progress.

For which purpose? Korea doesn't even do games aside from shitty MMORPGs.

For communication. Also because it's a good excuse to not have to touch kanji.

While the words are different, the grammatical sentence structure of Korean is virtually identical to Japanese, and the usage of Chinese ideograph characters (hanja) is much, MUCH less. You could probably learn both Japanese and Korean if you were determined enough.

Do you have a source on this I can use about the fundraising specifically? Especially if they advertised it on that basis?

The men is saying in german that something is happening. While I am not so sure what is happening? I need more info. Gookanons need to report more to us. Is there somebody making vids in english about the happenings?

He says:

He's bonkers and/or drunk/druggy

#BonkerLiveMatters but despite that. Whats happening in korea? → all those metioned posts give me a rather bad vibe…

He looks sober. I'd say he's loco in la cabeza.

These pics explain what happened- roughly in chronological order.
heatst.com/tech/the-korean-gamergate-is-happening-now-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Western blogs are calling No Shield the Korean GG about misogyny.

Thanks for the good summery. I feel like beeing more informed now.

Be careful, lest you anger the
SCHAUFELRADBAGGER!

Could someone provide an exact translation of what pic related says? Also do you know if the speakers are significant people (such as the admin of the Megalia Facebook page or the designer of the shirt)?

Who dunnit?

Who cares? What does it have to do with video game journalism?

Let's try that again.

Doesn't the majority of Holla Forums, including brit/pol/, hate Deustch/pol/?

So, for OP Korean BBQ:

Priority One:
Red pill people on S.Korean SJWs and the terrorist actions and insanity of Megalia + Daughters of Megalia.

Aim For:
People drawing conclusions that western SJWs could escalate to this level- or discredit western SJW by ideology proximity.

Avoid:
People thinking the S.Korea example is so extreme it'll "never happen over here" (by showing the opposite end of the scale, people can't see how they could get there)

Methodology:
Post info in comments of articles & tweets, get GookAnon to interview HeatSt (Gook says he will), create infographs (but find other sources to verify).

Follow Up Operations:
- DisNod companies that fund S.Korea SJW or supported Meligana ("Hi [Advertiser/investor] did you know [company] supported terrorist group Megalia in S.Korea?")
- Produce Infographs directly comparing S.Korea SJWs to western SJWs (to help the stragglers who've not yet made the connection)
- Get good outlets to produce stories in S.Korea
- Contact other S.Korean anons to back up and verify information. believe it or not, some of this info has been verified on the S.Korea board of Reddit IIRC
- Get S.Korean literate people to dig into Meligana and the connections. (Like Huff Po in 3rd pic related).
- Create documentation tracking how S.Korea wound up like this. I imagine it'll be Holla Forums tier people using S.Korea as a testing ground, and if we kick over the wrong thing we'll get stung- HARD. But it'll help us find more string-pullers and dig into who or whatever they have fingers in.
- Push for anti-SJW stuff among certain groups that can be whipped into a frenzy easily (soccer moms, people with disdain for US education system/common core) using the S.Korea comparisons (In this instance, play to their ignorance. "It's foreign so it must be bad. They were against us in WW2 right?!") to get them to campaign against SJW shit in schools. Yes, the school will just rebrand it and carry on- but the more we make them have to cover their tracks and re-work, the more errors they make.
- Fund-Raise money to get Gook user out of S.Korea, or at least somewhere safe he can hold up (this one is purely IMO. He's helped us, we help him)

This OK to put on GGHQ?

This isn't video game related, you stupid commie pinko faggot

English people aren't going to be able to effectively disnod over Korean issues, the people there are already doing a decent job of it anyway. I think it's worth documenting but not getting any more involved than that.

This was all started because of a videogame and the dodgy reporting that surrounded it.

No, according to the fucking pictures you posted it started because of a webcomic and some other unrelated shit. The only part that's video game related is Nexon's involvement but that doesn't mean shit when they aren't central to the story, and the fact Nexon only makes and publishes grind simulators and pay-to-win simulators, not video games.

So tell me again: What does this have to do with video game journalism?

Are you retarded or some Holla Forums faggot?

Fair enough.
However, foreign companies can invest in S.Korea.
I see it more as we help them now, we have people who can help us later ("I lived under SJWness, now my country is not corrupt I can go on the internet freely and warn you all!")

But, as that was part of the Follow Up Operations, it can be adapted, altered, improved, or abandoned. Depending on what each individual thinks is best.

For now- as you said- focus on the west.

also

Are you retarded? Great some Korean devs are censoring their games now, go make a separate thread about that. What does it have to do with video game journalism?

Stop being retarded.

And what does that have to do with video game journalism? You have people in the media defending ISIS, does that mean it should be discussed here?

Anything that helps stop SJW helps us.
We joked about saving the world to save vidya. We were right. SJW is part of the Communist Manifesto tactic to ruin everything about a culture- until only the State remains.

Now you've had 3 posts- all about focusing on purely the journalism. Yet- if you'd have been here all the time, you'd have known it evolved beyond journalism a few months after it started.

899b14 is a shill- either through ignorance or deliberate attempts to shift the focus of GG- or create arguments to distract from the thread (and a new OP no less).
Filter and ignore.
Reporting is not needed in this situation- unless he begins to bait arguments.

My mistake, didn't realize you were ralph shill. Won't happen again.

SJWs aren't exclusively the ones ruining video game journalism

user, no, you're the shill for trying to divide gamergate even further than it has already has. Have you even emailed an advertiser in the past month?

I'm quite sure that that would be the most ethical thing to do. The gookanons, need our help and expertise right now, while we can spread their word around.

How the fuck do you do it? Is it your Australian shitposting genes?

Are there any other boards we could post it on? Holla Forums is a no go considering how many half/co/ faggots are on their that got triggered last time because people made fun of Megalia which was apparently mean to feminists. A mod also locked the old thread and talked about how it was good it got derailed.

Goodnight

Here's the thread:

I kept it separate from the S.Korea info thread so that thread can be "the news room" while the OP thread is for discussion of what to do with said info, and planning. That way we don't max out one thread too quickly.

Whoopsie doodle.
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

BULLY

Let's put this whole shitshow into perspective.
> The fappening happens around the same time, but no one gives a shit after a month.

This has gone from one dude posting his dirty laundry to MSM being exposed as shit. Holy shit.

Can we safely say that Holla Forums has turned into cuckchan by now? It sort of crept up on me how low the quality of Holla Forums has gotten (at least it's only shitposting rather than fully macintosh), but the only other boards I use are low traffic so I haven't seen them become halfchanified.

Well I was referring to the Worst Korea shitstorm instead of the SanFran shitstorm, but I guess it's the same shit.

We trained saving the world via repetitive tasks so many times, we became the perfect heroes.

If you want a summery of the 4th pic:
> Controlled opposition now help a genuine revolution.
> (((They))) will end up just shutting down websites to keep their schemes from going tits up, get communications up before blowout stalker and I kind of agree. Twitter is on it's last legs and where would we go if this place vanished? We need a "dark net" chatroom or message board. Though technically Holla Forums is dark net thanks to spam bots and being delisted from Jewgle.

Are you retarded? This is only Holla Forums right now mainly due to the SU and GF faggots that migrated there from halfchan.

Verify it's not just one rouge mod and 3 anons.

Leftypol (or maybe Revolt?) claimed they'd "infect" the lower boards and crawl their way to the top, so they could get 90% of Holla Forums raiding/influencing the top 10%.

What escaped their thoughts was that people who go on the top boards, also go on the other boards.

IMO, post anti-Shilling and anti-SJW shit on other boards. We can't ban SJW directly (freedom + co-opting the definition of SJW later to get rid of non-SJW and allowing SJW to stay), but we can still out-debate and mock them.

* but not provide ideas to stop them.

GG+ moved to a game ethics only, they ahit on anyone that tries to bring Holla Forums back into gg.

Kind of offtopic, but why idd SNowden become a massive fag who is now talking abouth ow it was bad for wikileaks to leak info since they are mean about it apparently? What the fuck is this shit? How did he become such a fucking retard?
archive.is/bKVyh

Kill yourself.

that board is deader than dead.

post it elsewhere.

He presumably hopes that Clinton wins and pardons him so he can leave Russia. If Trump wins, he's screwed at any rate.

There's too much anti sjw stuff on this site, it's like voat. A ghost town of people agreeing with each other.

It ends up with autists chasing imaginary shills and getting the shit trolled out of them without ever realizing it.

But how can he go against all the shit he used to proclaim? And then you get those retards who now suck snowdens dick. At least some of the retweets only did it to shit on him, but Snowden used to talk about how corruption like this is bad. What a spineless coward.

Why would Clinton pardon him, considering she was in the administration he blew the whistle on?

I think being forced to live in Putin Russia while constantly fearing the United States are going to make you disappear can have a profound effect on your moral judgement.

Because Snowden is popular with the Sanders crowd and she is desperate to prevent the Berniebros from voting for Trump or a Third-party candidate?

What good it do him anyway? If he'd get a pardon and go back to the US, he'd die of spontaneous acute radiation poisoning a few days in.

Or he will get in to a car accident.

Or drunk pilots miss the landing strip in dense fog.

Or he will commit suicide via gun. The hole being at the back of his head. And the shot being fired from fifty feet away.

No, it would be a very tragic russian plot that got him killed by Clinton's personal bodyguard.

Look, I don't think you're going to be able to do most of this stuff, there's not enough interest and not enough people who speak Korean. But could someone at least translate this Facebook post, for documentation purposes? Or provide an archive/translation of the page for the shirt?

Right now there are people on KIA defending Megalia because someone is claiming that the Facebook page and the website have nothing to do with each other besides the name and the fundraiser had nothing to do with the libel suit over the rape smears and the pedophile kindergarten teacher and is just to raise funds for the suit against Facebook. And I want to contradict them and have multiple second-hand accounts that they're wrong but I don't have any proof because of the lack of documentation.

You're setting all these ambitious goals but right now we can't even convince KIA, let alone non-GG people! So please, are there any Korean speakers around or people who can link credible sources to back up where the money went to and the affiliation of the website and Facebook group?

KiA there is your problem.

snowden "leaked" his shit to glenn fucking greenwald, who's about as much of an establishment hack as you could possibly expect a journalist to be. Then Greenwald released less than 1% of it.

Don't think that snowden did this shit for anything other than a limited hangout.

wikileaks response was great – essentially

Apparently the Tekken 7 developers censroed themselves?

I'm digging up the posts that can go on GGHQ's tombstone.

Last I heard, Harada deleted his tweet that took a potshot at SJWs, and (jokingly) threatened to remove Lucky from Tekken 7 in NA and EU, but that was about it.

Revolt pls

metafagging another thread of a free site

Didn't they fuck off to endchan?

Well, The user with windows 10 here again, I found out the updates overwrite themselves, so I will have no problems with lack of disk space.

World of tanks and many other games work excellent tanks to Directx 12, it crash one per other time because this Directx is not yet in a stable state, everything is alright by now, I will keep informing

AAAAAAAAA

endchan sucks.

Your mother.

Just pre heat my oven fam

I must've missed that post. Remind me why the fuck you have Windows 10, and if is there a single reason I should not billy you for doing so?

like you

Just because GGR was shit doesn't mean they weren't right about GGHQ being shit.

learn2logic

The one thing that really hurts in all of this…
Jack shit happens to Sam Biddle.

A kindly reminder that we are at the grind stage. As soon as Biddle tries to move, dis-nod the site(s) he goes to. Do this enough times and he name will be considered cancer by any site.

Which made absolutely no sense.

I can feel the day getting closer to when I can make games. Oh, man, I'm gonna hit them hard and fast and uncaringly when they bitch about my attitude towards their bullshit or my stance on TnA.

You have to actually be in the race to compete, not just some fucking crippled retard waving his arms at the starting line while everyone else goes flying past you

This. I quit supporting gg when you fags took up a literal leaderfag. And everyone saying the revolt board is some how bad which was never explained to me made it so I had no where to go.

I wished you guys luck and I departed, like I am now. Also isnt acid man like some kind of government informant or something?

Good luck.

they just came back cus their shithouse bored got taken

8ch.netgeegeerevoltres/95118.html

lol the filter

I'm pretty sure twitter deleted 30 of my tweets

Is ggrevolt seriously just a bunch of faggots that don't approve of whatever you guys are doing?

I don't fully approve of GamerGate's strict stance on civility in the face of all the shit that gets flung their way regardless while they waste their time trying to reason to retards who won't see reason, but I don't condemn them for it either.

Because of my severe anger issues and passionate outright sadistic hatred for socjus cultists after Cologne and Orlando I acknowledge I am simply literally too problematic for GG. I do what I can to support them, but with my complete lack of filtering ANY of my thoughts before vocalizing them. You guys patiently mock and disprove the hateful bullshit they constantly spew while I immediately throw a rebuttal back as venomous and insulting as possible. I fight their pathetic excuse of hate with my own hate and rage and nothing more. That is not what GamerGate is.

Weird, don't they normally suspend you and tell you to delete them yourself? Do you have any links to where they were?

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-ghosbusters-hillary-20160729-snap-story.html

lol

it's just your wrong-think, you should be on the right side of history shitlord!

Who the fuck thinks I'm civil? I troll people relentlessly I just don't do doxing lol

lol

GGrevolt was a board created by Holla Forums users after Acid started mass banning people in what he called "the purge".

After the purge GGHQ collapsed and GGR instead of taking over spent their time bitching about Acid and other e-celeb attention whores.

What a beautiful day

I have no clue what ones were deleted, I mostly just retweet stuff. Maybe they killed someone's account that I retweeted stuff.

All I know is that I had 2,915 tweets when I left my house about 2 hours ago and I came back to 2,885 tweets

archive.is/13QJ2

If you clicked the non archived link kill yourself.

Wait, did he fuck up his English or is he blaming 3'rd wave's shit on the 1st and 2nd?

The dev claims to have some real fancy algorithms to properly weigh reviews and opinions and whatnot. He seemed to be quite proud of it when I asked a while ago.

I'm not a douchebag, I'm an unrelenting irritable asshole who's watched so many shows, games and even actual places and populations go to shit and as early as the ripe age of 21 has lost all faith in humanity, has zero patience left for any stubborn ignorance on the internet and lately lies back in armchairs feeling like a tired 40 year old man.

When is Shmorky's girlfriend going to axe murder lowtax?

No it wasn't, you dumbfuck. Revolt was created by literal goons like John Kelly and bootyblasted attention whores like 29 Years for the express purpose of trying to destroy GG. The only people who followed them there to circle jerk about ecelebs were fellow goons and extremely, extremely dumb and gullible people.

Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh harder.

revolt just like AyyTeam, trianglefags, [insert burnout wannabe e-celeb here] are yet another fucking attempt to leaderfag and use GamerGate as a personal army that went nowhere and ended up creating even further pointless e-drama.

2nd wave has some proto SJW crazies like Gloria Steinem Germaine Greer and Andrea Dworkin

Oh and this. Fucking this. Butthurt burnouts teamed up with fucking goons.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The absolute madman!!!!

I act like a cunt all the time on twitter I stopped hiding my powerlevels post the first months. I just be factual with it. Like when I mention Hillary conning Hati out of aid & letting kids die

Hey guys, been away for a while, sorry about that. Conventions and writing kept me away. I'm currently finishing up my review of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. So how is everything going?

GGR was created by the collective wisdom of John Kelly, Zan and Swami.

I don't care about any conspiracy theories real or imaginary, the GG boards were run by cancer and they died. The end.

Trump just as to retweet memes

I was in the skype group where Kelly & zan were sperging about acid man & Holla Forums lol

Gaming, shitposting and contributing OC to GG threads. Have you recovered from e3 yet?

Nick Denton got legdropped on.
Shit's gone NUCLEAR in South Korea and the return of gookanon(not that he ever left).

Fucking really niggers? Those faggots tried to co-opt the entire consumer revolt into their own personal army at least 3 goddamn times and they're bitching about the fucking Holla Forums threads having a modicum of cohesion and resistance.

Sony is trying to do damage control. If sony only now figured out that Feig and Pascal were ideologues who would turn sony's money and effort to ashes, they deserve their financial shitheap.

Should have been in ""

They aren't theories. The inevitable in-fighting between GGR personalities eventually caused all of this to leak on social media and be confirmed.

As for all the boards being cancer? Eh, yes and no. I personally never went to any of the GG specific boards. We mostly saw them as honeypots. Acid Man did what he did because the Goons were extremely upset their plan to use the compromising of the second board to get people to go back to the first compromised board didn't work and Holla Forums convinced people to use Acid Man's (who was a known quantity at least) newly created board instead. So they endlessly shitposted his board trying to lower the quality and eventually he decided to go full "on topic." GGHQ slowly dwindled with GG itself and Holla Forums's numbers after that, though Acid Man was a useful and amusing lightning rod for the worst cancer on the site. Their singular obsession with him was near Chris-chan levels of autistic and it was always hilarious to see how fucking rump rustled they got.

Hard to be sure then. Could be deleted tweets, could be a database error or update. I know when people delete all their tweets the number then drops slowly, so it's not exact. I don't know how you would find potential deleted tweets out of 3000.

Decent.

If you missed a bunch CH got updated a week ago so you might want to check that.

This is why eastern democracies (like worst korea) are superior.

itt: no one has any decent reading comprehension

I did, it was a nice convention, though I was really disappointed with how many people were there. I mean the line for the Legend of Zelda game was 5 -8 hours long for non journalists, and we're "not big enough" to get Nintendo, or even Sony to really bother with us. I did get a chance to play quite a few games that were really fun. Best game there was I am Setsuna hands down.

Currently I'm finishing up a 2.6k word review on Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Played the Uncensored patch and I'm going to link the TD info at the bottom of the review. I didn't want to be bitching about censorship the entire review so I decided it was the best course of action. There are so many things wrong with the games plot, characters that I can safely say that the game isn't any better with the uncensored patch the combat is fantastic though.

It's great news to hear that Hogan still has the fire in his belly to take down a giant for the american public at large. He's a real american hero.

Happenings since e3 kept me away. I'm going to try to be a bit more active here.

Just like king nigger fixed everything instead of driving race relations into the ground

You have to be using an emulator to use the uncensored patch right?

Do we have any hard data on playable characters like in pic?

Who are you and what have you done with the Mistress?

Witnessed. Someone needs to go and count, but this E3 had no games.

They had modded Skyrim. kek

archive.is/QroI4 + some EA stuff (FIFA / NHL / Madden '17, Titanfail 2, Battlefield Juan) covers all games that were playable.

There is a process, but it's not anything like emulation. I dumped my console version onto a sd card to be able to do this. Honestly it's worth it in this case.

From a quick glance I can say there's a shitton of games with selectable protags, 4 or 5 smaller games with female leads only(half of which are 2hu fangames wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww), and a couple of larger productions with female leads.
I'll give it a proper look after I have dinner.

Its funny cus there has been a female president before

& she was a butcher who was the wife of a nazi & made a right wing death squad with an occultist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Martínez_de_Perón

That's a funny thing about the socjus narrative. The present moment is never one where women are completely oppressed or completely free; it's in a permanent state being "liberated", with the "liberators" being, of course, SJWs themselves. It's a way to manufacture and solve a problem at the same time.

How's harassment campaign against poor underrepresented gaymer wymin going fellow GooberGrabblers? :^)

Good. I raped 3 women today and then forced them to play Dragon's Crown with me

Women sure are easily fooled.

So what are the chances that Russian mobsters will go after Denton because he was stupid enough to take loans from them before going to trial?

Fucker still has connections to investors. It's not like he'll live a poor life in any stretch of the imagination. He'll get money for a new business, will keep his living standards and be a made man in a few years again. You just need money to make money.

Russians won't go for him anytime soon, especially when he's still capable in paying it back.

Shouldn't this be in a LOL thread?

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/759399176459485184
This entire thread is fucking gold.
I love Fantano's ability to catch SJWs off guard since they think he's one of them just because he's vegan and reviews music.

They have a real beef with him

kek

Isn't that the chick that said people should condemn #BLM for a few bad eggs but a year later said #GG is a terrorist organization or something?

nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-launches-2-million-adult-gaming-investment-fund/

Is anyone familiar with them?

What the fuckk?

They operate from Canada and have already censored porn on their site to obey Canada's laws. They're gonna fail hard unless that money goes to lobbying for a law change.

People are easily fooled, as lpng as the right words are used.

You are thinking of the right person but worded it wrong. She condemed gg then said not to condemn gg for a few bad eggs more recently.

They will write a law that says feminists and muslims can have cp. Mark my words.

Shit even niggers are cucked pussywhipped fags these days

For shame nigga

For shame

Based on this new information, it is my professional opinion as a memegician that we should try to gather 21 rare Pepes (preferably OC created just for the occasion) to make meme magic give No Shield a boost in their struggle against Megalian.

they are a localization team that localized dmm's Browser games, when they first started out they did some horrific censorship to osawari island and missing lolis in aigis but after backlash they
reversed the censorship and are adding in the lolis in aigis. They are going to start an adult alternative to steam.

Don't call it a grave, Danny…

I learned korean five years ago when I was drunk, I'm sure I remember enough to translate. Give me a few hours.

So they acknowledge that their "allies" want to bitch for the sake of bitching, but they'll still bend over backwards to try and please them.

Did she?

A recent game they released with tentacles had the tentacles removed and replaced with dildos, so they still censor games like there is no tomorrow.

Arthur comics is apparently a big deal over on twitter. One of them was complaining that the meme was taken over by white people.

That's what I was trying to remember. Thanks

Every time I hear a retard say how right wing Turmp must be, the really don't know any policies he has outside of those. Hell, he is a little left leaning on several issues.

Is he voting against hillary

archive.is/yhjWY

Who is Dan Slutt, some SJW at Marvel?

yes

Better kick that Anti-Hillary shilling into overdrive.

I got a bunch of archive links of twitter account who said trump will never win. If he does, I'm gonna autistically and smugly reply to them all.

Get Kluwe vanned on this. Report it to the FBI and secret service. They follow up on this shit. He just fucked up big time.

You didn't archive the tweet, faggot:

archive.is/YCOPz

Send it to the Secret Service and FBI.

I already have a Twitter OP planned in case he wins, I will call it #blameonyou with the intention of show those PC idiots how their way to act make him win the presidency.

The first step is spreading info.
Same as what we always did. Just share Gookanon's posts for now.

Whoops, I miswrote the second gg and should have wrote blm. My bad.

Can't wait.

They wont shut up, they will just complain that shit is not being fixed fast enough if at all.

Im down with you doing that. Making them own that they caused trump to win is going to be hilarious. Allso plan on showing people all celebs that shat on trump them flop to his side to normalfags and ask "If hes so bad, why are your gods begging to be at his side when before they scorned him before?"

You're gonna hear about everything rayciss Trump's gonna do.

And nothing hes gonna do is racist, just not taking shit ends on deals, strengthening immigration procedures, and actually cutting foriegn millitary spending something that king nigger promised but welched on.

I bet trump will fail to build a wall when elected. He expects Beaner Land to pay for it.

It would be a lot less atleast, I'm so fucking sick of opening a newspaper and seeing an article about an election I have no fucking stake in every single fucking day.

I still dunno why he would not suggest that america builds it, it would be a big project, and the ones who would work on it would probably get some decent pay since it would be heavy work.

canada? They will never shutup, regardless who wins, especially since turd wants to strengthen the relations.

He's the guy who ruined Spider-Man.

Is this the guy Stan Lee basically told to go to hell on Twitter?

I need an archive of this

IIRC stand lee started a company call stan lee media which the clintons had a holding or investment in. Long story short he had to declare bankruptcy and shut down STM largely in part to clinton's fucking up.

archive.is/sjJpj
archive.is/i4f6H

I had to read it twice, slott for a writer has no reading comp or ignored to the best of his ability stan calling him a hack.

oh wait. I miss read it I thought he told the clintons to go to hell. He really dislikes them

Got sauce on that?

There was a documentary about shillery's earlier controversy that talks in-dept about her involvement in Stan Lee Media.

pic not related

That was a good one.

S-Sauce

Smud made a video about the BioWare Social Network shutting down; apparently they just can't stop ending rines, even with Stanry gone and the service dying.

The video has a few classic mod edits / bans, and the 'recent' ban he talks about is discussed here:
forum.bioware.com/topic/575044-dragonracers-permaban/
archive.is/00wns - Broken; assuming it's not already deleted, this should be archived by someone who has an account on BSN, using peeep.us or similar.

It's a full page, You should have no trouble finding the source.

Ne BE, you wouldn't believe i but fuck the newspapers are writing as if they want to influence voters, it's fucking insanity, why, why the fuck do they do it?

Get with the times grandpa

What do you want me to do on lunchbreak? Read pcgamer magazine?

Alternatively bring a book.

with the internet and easy communication between nations I guess they want to control the collective consciousness I guess

That would be nice and dandy if there weren't thieves in the workplace. People are afraid to say it out loud but everyone suspects the kebabs.

I still use a flip phone.

Ok faggots!! I have work for you!

Here is a list of games from E3. archive.is/mfqw7 I need help to create a graph like the one

This should be a good use of time. I hope :^)

For what purpose?

Two reasons:
1) to see if there is any change in the number of female characters. This will start to create a trend graph. The journalists seem to have been very quiet about whether games have become progressive or not.
2) It could also be used to create salt as the game sales numbers for "progressive" games can be compared to normal games in the present/future. It could show definitively that progressive games are cancer to profits for the execs, bypassing SJW infested PR spin.

A graph like that may be good for decent sites to rebuke any claims made by non-decent sites.

Also, do the shitty sites still write nonsense for clicks or are they smartening up on their way to obscurity? I haven't heard much of them lately other than when they are being made fun of.

A shitty website has to pay the bills somehow.

Good morning faggots!

archive.is/qhfep

That's it folks. The kind of shit Gawker did is now a federal crime.

So, which clickbait rag will be the first to go down under this law?

Two problems with that.
#1. It isn't retroactive, which means Gawker got away with it. which is good because laws should never be retroactive
#2. This can easily be abused by feminists. Oh, I had a fling with a guy and sent him some nudes, but he turned out to be a right-winger! Time to send out copies of my nudes that he got and blame him for it on the news all teary-eyed and shit.

>>>/shamed/

Fresh updates for the Current Happenings and Thread Repository are waiting for approval.

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests

No zoe, your commercial nueds do not count.

It looks like you labeled the Censored Gaming Recap 3 on July 29 as 2 instead.

Anyway, thanks for your work.

These next few months are going to be an unending stream of cry-pieces accross the entire liberal media and in their personal social sites.

You aren't human!
Why is that line part of the meme? I never noticed until now

Fixed it. Thanks.

Does anyone have links to articles on the censorship in Tokyo Mirage Session?

Don't count on me for making a good graph but a good reason is good motivation for people who know what they're doing.

thank you user

ctrl+f Tokyo Mirage on the ch page to find more articles.

I dc'ed hence the new ID
I will do the graph. All I need are numbers relevant to the graph (or even just which games have Female only leads, both big and small productions and, select able leads)

What counts as revenge porn if they women consented to the video/pictures being taken then how do you prove they didn't consent to it being posted on the internet unless of course they say so in the video. Why don't these womyn just use common sense instead of running to the gubmint. I'm confused.

Guess you gotta make them write Love Contracts.

Also video related. And this regarding the artbook, which that article doesn't mention:

operationrainfall.com/2016/06/09/tokyo-mirage-sessions-altered-west/

Same as the rape laws. The man has to prove everything, the woman is to be always belived. :^]

You know Cunnilingus has a separate release form.

So here's something that we largely missed last year.
store.steampowered.com/app/356580
A game called Aerannis was kick-started back in Oct 2014, and released almost a year later in Sep 2015. Some GG peeps backed the game and got Vivian as a background NPC and some Listen and Believe billboards put in the game.

The game's about a transwoman fighting her way through a cyberpunk dystopia ruled by TERF feminists. That, combined with Vivian, generated some pretty heavy salt among the SJW crowd:
fffbbb.tumblr.com/post/146501058893/canonicalmomentum-fffbbb
archive.is/W0uS5
steamcommunity.com/id/marieannette/recommended/356580
archive.is/7q902

The gamedev even says that all the hate they got were from SJWs and that the gators were polite and left them alone.
Note: the devs are neutral, maybe leaning anti. Largely, they just don't care.

Weirdly enough, Jed "Onahole Collector" Whitaker reviewed the game for Destructoid and liked it, even if he hated its politics.
please use archive.is/review-aerannis-311778.phtml
archive.is/8Rl7N

This sounds unconstitutional. There's a reason why this stuff is settled in civil court and not criminal court.

Isn't this illegal already?

This is SO on my wishlist!

You seem to forget that the chuckfucks in the many parliments lov3 making redundant laws, like the equal pay law, which would be easy to solve if you had the people signing the paychecks send off pay reports with hours worked and position of each employee to an officethat could keep tabs on the pay to make sure it is comparitvly equal after entering in all the factors.

MtF or FtM?

MtF.

FtM are called transmen.

Either way, if it doesn't take place in world with sci-fi bull that makes transitioning perfect, it's trash.

OK, OpKoreanBBQ brainstorm:

1. Gookanon, you've hinted at a disrupted work life, concern for your safety, and "mental pills" imperfect English is adorable. If you weren't in the middle of it, I'd suggest taking a break. I guess just try to stabilize your situation, don't draw attention, and try to set all the bad aside and focus on something positive. We're going to be making some OC for this OP, so one helpful thing might be to review the content before it gets passed around and watch for cultural misunderstandings.

2. I mean no disrespect, but gookanon needs verified. Someone in past bread suggested contacting Milo, haven't heard more. I suggest Cathy Young as an option In any case, a professional journo will have the ability to get this done, as well as break the story.

3. We need an info dump location. HQ has been suggested, and stupid board drama aside, I second that. Acidtripfag might be a faggot, but he's our faggot, and can do this thing. We need a general dig thread, a translation thread, a verified facts thread, OC/infographic thread, discussion, ect. and at this point, maybe we have reason to start a new board for the duration of this Op?

4. We need translators. We might have to look outside of hatey8chan. OK, serious now, no billy, for the greater good, I suggest we put a request out on reddit. For translators to be reliable, they'll have to be tripping for that purpose, so inviting kimchi speaking plebs to go through a translation thread will fast track info into the realm of burger. This would also ease some of the pressure on gookanon.

5. We need specific goals, with fail/no fail outcomes. I suggest a series of trending goals on twitter for awareness of the issue, getting a pro journo to publish a piece, and getting that piece on front page reddit, and some sort of petition to someone for something, TBD as happenings unfold. It's borderline slacktivism, but it would be a metric of exposure and acceptance of the situation by the general public. If there is hope, it lies in the normalfags.

Maybe name the board /Bulgogi/?

We talked about it actually. And I got the impression that the devs leaned towards us.

I think Acid should weigh in on whether a separate board is justified. Sounds alright, though, but I was thinking /KBBQ/.

I'm suggesting a board because this is only tangentially a GG issue. Anons bitching "not vidya" are correct, but are missing the point. We have great power, therefore we have great responsibility. This Op is a golden opportunity to use currently latent GG capacities to redpill western normalfags. So also:

6. I know this is culture war against social Marxism, duh, but an ethics focus worked for GG, because these people's barbarism cannot be defended. All we have to do is expose shitty behavior.

I keep getting normalfag autocorrected to normalfag. My phone's "dictionary" is probably absurd to one such.

Fuck! OK, now billy.

Mobiles for ya. I don't have one as I believe that mobile=girl leash/botnet

I think the reason you don't really hear about it is because it's not very good. Not that it's a bad game either but there are tons of little things here and there that make it way worse than it should be. Like the controls can be a little finicky, especially while taking people hostage or trying to get down from a ledge during stealth sections. The combat is nothing special and a lot of the bosses are really pathetic for how much the game builds them up. The story as far as I've played is kind of junk and spells everything out for the player while keeping the MC ignorant of everything for basically no benefit.
I don't really like it, it's just the average indie 2D platformer with more gender politics.

This will be fun, I'm going to target the DNC with it since they rigged the primaries.

If you actually look at his website he makes it clear that they'll most likely be paying indirectly through tariffs.

DED BRED TIME TO CLOSEST THE FLAMERS

It's the weekend. Goobergoblins have lives.

yip yip

Not marchefag apparently.

or me

This backlog ain't going finish itself…

I'm spending my saturday night surfing the deepweb. I'm livin' la vida loca here.

I'm just here not having a social life or anything. I'm half in the Fullderp thread as well

Did something happen with Holla Forums lately? Seems post quality and shill detecting has improved there recently.

They shat on snowden, are kinda helping out with the anti megalia thing shill op barbecue and the debates are coming up, and more leaks too.

Did the DNC leaks bring back more of old Holla Forums?

What a cuck

Probably.

A 3/4b and a fatass cuck.

He became enlightened and joined the right side of history.

Is that what they call going bald these days?

Scroll up I did the whole TL

I hate kluweless and all but he clarifies that he's saying you should vote, not kill Trump so I think this is an overreaction.

Is like a formula with these niggers

Do you not remember

And the biggest one of all
There should be a B that is a synonym for fatass.

South Park the Japanese dub has, "You aren't human" when Kenny dies

Big?

Bald, Bearded, Bespectacled will remain the Big 3 and stand alone. Beta is redundant, it's what we're describing here.

However, the word you'd be looking for to tack onto it would probably be "bulging," or "bulbous."

Bulging?

We always called it the 4Bs and they were: Bald, bearded, bespectacled beta.

Too simple

Not bad

What this user said, it was always the 4 bs

Agreed. Stick to what worked.

Fuck off genetics.

I will say usually, when they lack glasses they are huge fatasses.

My hair is going white already, will probably be snow white like my grandpa's. I always liked his hair so don't mind really.

I would say bloated.

Just embrace it. Don't try to pretend, it makes you look like them.

White hair is a sign of wisdom, cherish it and don't fuck it up.

fuckin god damn that's a good one.

Bingo! We have a winner.

I've been lucky. My dad and brother all went partially bald before 30 but I've kept my hair.

It's a nightmare to take care of, but at least I won't have to worry about going bald

I wish I was balding

Eh some people go gray really super young. Look at George Clooney.

Was he ever young?

Don't be a pussy.

sort of

archive.is/addje

Yeah, but I'm not handsome like Clooney so I'm fucked

Reminds me of this.

Shave or dye your hair.

Get a wig.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 600

That's a shitty hairstyle and everyone knows it

I rather have my grey hair than have the shittiest hair style.

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

They act like waifu fags don't exist in overwatch.

Once again, they brag about knowing each other well enough to socialize regularly, but claim that they aren't a gatekeeping clique.

I think they mean the characters they're using are female minus the bastion.

So probably a pocket mercy boosting bastion and god knows who else.

Hey guys, does anyone know if there's anywhere I can go to find a list of urls of archived GG threads. I need it. For science.

Is that not the GG repository in OP? Did you even read the OP?

Do they think men don't play as the female characters? Are they retarded?

user pls. Stick with the real shit. There's plenty of it.

fuck you, jewbag

Going bald and/or grey is manly. Embrace it. No combovers, no just for men, just age gracefully.*

*Individual results may vary.

Baker pls

OpKoreanBBQ in OP

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

thx dude. I tried looking for it. I clicked on GG hubs but dint see anything.

It could have been worse. I started balding at 20.