Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Definitely.

He's /ourmonkey/ for sure.

HELL YEAH BIIIIIH

He'll be reunited with his father, played by Eddie Murphy in the last chapter.

Of course he is biiiiiiiihhhhhhh

OK, a lot pf people don't know that but his mother was a professional dancer. And I mean ballerina not stripper.

(This post is not racist or degrading. If you think it's racist or degrading you are wrong. This post is humorous. I admit, it's reddit tier humor but humor non the less.)

>>>/reddit/

Somebody post the tweet where he says biiiiiiiih.

He’s /oursambo/

I'm gonna inform the moderation team about you. Expect a scolding in a private chat.

not since 1996

*biiiiiiiiiih's your path*

What's up with the one glove? Is he trying to channel Michael Jackson?

He just wants to mindtrick the fanboys that he's relevant enough of character to lose a limb in the movie.

where do you think you are?

also this post is offensive.
comparing monkeys to niggers is very degrading… for the monkeys.
not trying to be edgy. i really think that.

If they decide to go down that route, they should cut off the limb he'll miss the most.

muh dik

a slow shitty imageboard you kill time on while riding out your ban from the real imageboard

Just go to blacked. It’s more your speed nigger.

sorry the truth chaps your ass

So much negativity since we passed leftypol. Maybe your BO should put out another vid.

BTFO

OK, I'm new here. So what? Someone at somethingawful.com linked this forum here and said it contains the full Star Wars movie. So I thought I check it out. Can't beleive how rude people are around here. I think it's because of the lack of proper moderation.

(GOON WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fuck I hope /leftycuck/ passes you cucks again.

Nigger

Do you prefer biiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhh

Finn made me miss Jar Jar and the gungans tbh.

Based.

The one where you do free volunteer work for google all day?

No. This is /ourmonkey/.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHH

No, she's /ourgorilla/. Learn the difference:

Monkeys are primates that belong to the Haplorhini suborder and Simiiformes infraorder. Gorillas belong to the Hominidae family and Gorilla Genus. Gorillas are considered as the largest primates by physical size. Monkeys have a long tail that can be used to balance, while Gorillas do not have a tail.

Kids and adults alike, often confuse a monkey and gorilla. For kids, something that looks similar to monkey is also going to be a monkey, as it is a more commonly used term. However, monkeys and gorillas are quite different to each other. Although, both are mammals and can be classified as primates, the similarities end there. Gorillas are actually more similar to humans than they are to monkeys.

Monkeys are primates that belong to the Haplorhini suborder and Simiiformes infraorder. Monkeys can be divided into two groups: Old World monkeys and New World monkeys, excluding apes and humans. There are more 260 living species of monkeys, many of which are arboreal.

Although initially, monkeys were considered to be synonyms and used interchangeably, in the first half of the 20th century, it became clear that apes and monkeys had a lot of differences between them.

Monkeys can range in size with the smallest being 4.6 inches with a 6.8 inches tail, weighing 100 grams to 3.3 feet weighing 36 kilograms. While, many of the monkeys are arboreal, meaning they reside in trees, there are species that reside on the ground in savannahs. Monkeys have small arms and long legs and opposable thumbs on both their hands and legs, and contrary to popular belief monkeys do not swing as their arms are weak. They are more prone to running on branches and climbing to the top of the treetops.

Monkeys have a long tail that can be used to balance. They also communicate via expressions, vocalizations and body movements. They show affection and make peace by grooming each other. Monkeys posses a smaller brain and have a diet of fruits, vegetables and small insects.

Gorillas belong to the Hominidae family and Gorilla Genus. Gorillas are considered as the largest primates by physical size. The gorilla species are often considered as distant cousins to the humans and are believed to have the same ancestry. There are two dominant species of gorillas, with two subspecies each. There has been a new subspecies determine, but it has not yet been added to the existing official database. The Western Gorilla has the subspecies Western lowland gorilla and Cross River gorilla, while the Eastern Gorilla has the subspecies Mountain gorilla and the eastern gorilla.

Gorillas are bigger in size and have long and strong arms. The arms are often longer than the legs. Gorillas move on their feet and knuckles, meaning they are quadrupeds but on many occasions they can stand upright and walk bipedally for short distances when they are carrying food or are in defensive situations. Female gorillas are smaller compared to the male gorillas and usually weigh half the size of the male. Gorillas can weigh around 180 kilograms and can even go up to 270 kilograms in captivity.

The male gorillas are often known as silverbacks, because of their silver hair that extends from their back to their hips. The eastern gorilla is more darkly colored than the western gorilla, with the mountain gorilla being the darkest of all. Gorillas mostly live on the ground, with many creating nests on ground near trees.

Gorillas spend much of their day foraging, traveling and resting. Mountain gorillas mostly eat foliage, such as leaves, stems, pith, and shoots, while fruit makes up a very small part of their diets. Eastern lowland gorillas have a more diverse diet, made up of leaves, shoots, fruits and even insects such as termites.

Gorillas can be told apart from monkeys in that they do not have a tail. They travel in groups known as troops. A troop is made up of a silverback, multiple female gorillas and their offsprings. There are also troops, where multiple males exist.

I'm genuinly suprised that in both movies he plays more or less the best consistent part.
With Poe getting some sense into him in TLJ as well.
Tough considering the rest of the retarded cast it isn't really a feat by itself.

I was expecting some ghetto humor to be in this as a documentary-esque post, but instead its a fucking wikipedo copypasta. 3/10 post m8.

Honestly, when you're an idiot among retards, its hard to not look decent by comparison.

Lmao @ all thus racist lil birdshit bois. You are the disgusting white pieces of shit and piss that shoots from a bird's asshole and lands on the proud Nubian male blemising his Godliness and we will scrub your kind from the face of the earth like a proud Nubian man wiping rancid white dog shit from the sole of his shoe.

Hey, look at these picture lil birdshit boi…Who is the "shitskin" here again? White piece of shit BTFO yet again.

Not now, Holla Forums. We're talking Star Wars.

Where did the birdshit meme come from, uncle Bob?

Based. Birdshit boi's fucking destroyed. Where were you when tv discovered that birdshit boi's are the real shitskins?

Anyone else noticed that you don't see white dogshit any more? Did they change the food or something?

your bo

Skin like birdshit and a tiny wee-wee, oh what woe it is to be me!

Based.

Samefag plz. Also nigger

Fuck off shitskin.

>>>Holla Forums BTFO

Shit is brown, nigger. Stop showing us pictures of your dead. It’s disgusting.

Lmao.

Poor lil birdshit boi.

lmao keep crying shitskinboy

kek i love you user

Reported for ban evasion

Who let the asshurt nigger loose?