So how do Holla Forums residents feel to have visible proof that your President is a bottom? And with Putin no less?

So how do Holla Forums residents feel to have visible proof that your President is a bottom? And with Putin no less?

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Weren't you lefties against nukes?

Nukes kill people.
Less people = less starvation.
It's the comunist solution to prevent famine.

President Donal Trump knows how
to Make America Great
deal from Strength or get CRUSHED everytime

Checked trips of detente

While this thread is shit we'll see it a lot. Nip it in the bud with the pic anglin has as his header right now.

Does anyone see what compelled the shill to make this thread from the image alone? Because l see no flaws at all. The ant version does look like Putin is flipping the bird, but on closer inspection, it is a trick of the lighting.

I don't get it open u fag

So I'm guessing Trump was the right man to trust with the nuclear codes after all. Hillary would have gotten the whole planet irradiated to death by now.

OP u fag*
Damn autocorrect

The idea is that putin's hand is on top, facing camera. Arm chair nonverbal communication behavioral analysts, all these kikes.

have you ever heard of "having the upper hand"?
It's a reference to hand-shaking. The stronger man, the dominating one, has his hand on top, which is the controlling position.
It symbolizes a lot.

Basically you are a fucking retarded meme child and everything you think is wrong. You're stupid as a pile of shit and a worse presence.

butthurt CNNnigger detected

Look at DS right now you fucking faggot and tell me what that pic means

Kek, did I get a kike shill buttmad? Look at how feminine Putin's hand looks.

KIKE SHILL BTFO

It honestly sounds like a pajeet. Yids hiring streetshitters for jidf does seem cost effective

t. CNN
You're fake news lol

Ahhh okay. I see it now. Thanks for pointing it out. I hate blaumph nao.

I remember when shills put some effort into their work. Sad, really

Wtf i hate trump nao.

Guess we should start ww3 now

:^)