More Native Hombrew for the Vita on the latest firmware

wololo.net/2016/07/29/release-ps-vita-3-60-homebrew-enabler-henkaku/

Archive version: archive.is/IYtzP

I feel like I should stick with my ePSP CFW still. it's a shame this works only on the latest firmware, 3.60 to be exact. The installation is incredibly easy, though.

>Visit the homesite (henhkaku.com)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/INFO_MAILWRITER.html
wololo.net/2016/05/09/cobra-blackfin-resurfaces/
henkaku.xyz
oz3ds.net/product.php?id_product=471
digitopz.com/ps-vita-cobra-black-fin-dongle-for-game-sharing-on-p2p-network-system-p-1575.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow, is it really that easy?
Can you actually play free vidya?

Is it finally the PSP 2?

But can you play Vita games with it?

Isn't this just hacking the PSP mode?
The Vita itself still is unhacked.

Is it? What a fucking waste of time.

Okay user your in charge of vita homebrew bunker threads. Better learn/copy someone's format.

So does this mean I can install psp .isos on it now?

No, This run natively on the vita. This isn't like ARK or TN-V, which goes through the built-in PSP emulator.

The Vita is still a long ways from that, with Sony locking down the Vita tighter with every update. it's a good start, though.

It only offers Emulators right now, maybe in the future someone will use it to access the PSP & PS1 emulators, and further on actual dumping of the Vita's cartridges

Buddy, you could've always done that on past firmwares. if you're still on an older one, you can figure out your options with this.

hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/

So does this make the Vita worth it now, or still hold off?

I just want a PSP 2. I've had the 1000 for so long, I need a handheld where I don't have to hide the screen in pitch black to fucking see it.

Not yet. We need some faggots to create CFW and applications.

I'll just download 3.60 firmware and tuck it away until it's needed then.

Least getting somewhere convenient that doesn't require using fucking emails and shit.

It's not even new, you could do on lower firmwares, and the fucking carts are still locked down tighter than the federal reserve.

Fug, I never did that and I'm on 3.60 now.

I believe the best firmware to have on the Vita is 3.18. it allows PSP & PS1 ISOs to be loaded through developed hombrew, though the installation procedure is a bit messy. it requires an exploit found in the email app to dump and inject data.

hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/INFO_MAILWRITER.html

It's this and waiting or getting pic related if it ever comes out
wololo.net/2016/05/09/cobra-blackfin-resurfaces/

Well it's good news if you really want to play SNES games or Doom on your Vita. Not so much if you want to pirate Vita games.

I made and error, the site's henkaku.xyz , not .com

Why are they always moralfags?

He said he doesn't care about pirates. I think he wrote this so no one hunt him.

When did the team say that?

Until I have proof otherwise he's a moralfag

Because they are hypocrites

It's also a way to shield themselves from lawsuits. Even if a suit has no way of sticking, just dealing with it can cripple ya.

Even if Sony doesn't give a fuck about the Vita anymore these days and would rather burn all their money on making Cisbuster-tier garbage?

Especially so user.
Everything you say points to a real lack of sense at Sony.

So, is it possible to pirate Vita games now?

That's 100% YifanLu's doing. He's well-known for both bitching about pirates and deliberately crippling his releases.

It's hard not to draw a connection here

It wasn't really that but the proprietary memory cards and how anti-normalfag the game library is.

bumping. has anyone tried it out yet?

I got the snes and Genesis emulators. The sound on both of them is a little bit messed up, save states don't work on the Gen emu and the snes emu crashes when I play Bishoujo Wrestler Retsuden.
But besides that they're pretty good for day one releases for a new exploit.

Now if only we can get psp Iso's to install via henkaku.

Meant for

I'm not a normalfag but most of the low budget weebshit on it is really off putting.

I'm on 3.15 waiting for a backport, from what I understand this can do everything I can do now except launch the PSPEmulator XMB, apparently it can run the PSP HBL though so I guess that means PSP homebrew works on this but maybe not PSP games, I'm not sure.

I'll stay on this old firmware as long as I can until a CFW or downgrader appears. I'd be on an even older revision if I didn't buy this thing used.

The Vita is a weeb machine though. Thats the reason why I'd get one

I am willing to bet money that the hack here uses the sound system to boot another process, since it's the only thing unencrypted.

If someone learns how to break the sound, you can break the Vita. Which makes some sense: the last time anyone made their own sound system and driver was like a decade ago.

Not really. The system looks pretty good for a portable. The graphics are far better than the 3DS.
But I skipped on it because I hate Sony's memory cards and online network.
I might consider getting it if it gets hacked to the point of ease. My old psp works, but is falling apart.

It's been out, but nobody has said how good the game coverage is.

Here's some links for it
oz3ds.net/product.php?id_product=471
digitopz.com/ps-vita-cobra-black-fin-dongle-for-game-sharing-on-p2p-network-system-p-1575.html

I've been trying to install Henkaku on a PSTV but it either reboots the system or just gives me an error whenever I try it. I figured it's because I don't have a memory card, but can anyone confirm that?

I like weeb games like Armored Core or what not, it's the extremely anime moestuff that sucks.

A memory card is required for Henkaku to work.

I don't see how AC is a weeb game, are you calling it that because it is Japanese?

Yes, all japanese stuff is weebshit and must be looked upon.

You need a memory card. Have fun with Sony's fucking jew prices.
t. PSTV fag

Man, fuck Sony.

Does this thing allow me to play PSP ISOs or will it soon in the future. All I want is to play MHF and MHP3 translated on my vita.

I'd like to know this. I am aware there have been attempts at cracking the vita for a while now, but all I want to know is if I can play Undead Knights without shilling out 30$.

Theoretically, yes.
But in it's current form all you can do is play a few emulators, homebrew, and doom that all somehow run worse then their PSP version.
When the guy releases the source code, we can hopefully get piracy.

Not quite yet, but probably soon. For now this is just shitty homebrew. :^)

Alright cool I'm guess this is just like the older CFWs though and don't have access to the actual Vita stuff.