LIVE: President Donald Trump G20 Summit Speech, Putin Meeting, Press Conference Hamburg Germany 2017

BREADS UP!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1ncxTQdrAfI&ab_channel=GoldenStateTimes

youtube.com/watch?v=pwlMlKXmVmo&ab_channel=PRESIDENTDONALDTRUMPNEWS&LIVESPEECH2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SnfVw
archive.fo/O5n4R
g20.org/Webs/G20/DE/Home/home_node.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pwlMlKXmVmo&ab_channel=PRESIDENTDONALDTRUMPNEWS&LIVESPEECH2017
youtube.com/watch?v=VUY8RM2ZJw4
archive.is/iCLi7
archive.is/q6xci
rt.com/on-air/395552-g20-protests-hamburg-summit/
rt.com/news/395596-putin-trump-meet-g20/
archive.is/kaSXw
archive.is/kAkmp
archive.fo/UPV4F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights_Law
jihadwatch.org/2017/06/hungary-leads-central-european-countries-against-mass-migration
c-span.org/video/?430994-2/defense-secretary-james-mattis-meeting-british-defense-secretary-michael-fallon
rt.com/news/395649-ukraine-putin-trump-bilateral-channel/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=8Uppw1MuRhkC&pg=PA3&lpg=PA448&ots=bEnXfVqq4o&focus=viewport&dq=israel kazakhstan relations uranium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

US President Donald Trump is to have his first face-to-face encounter with Russia's leader, Vladimir Putin, at a G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
They have both said they want to repair ties damaged by the crises in Syria and Ukraine, as well as Russia's alleged meddling in the US election.
Clashes with G20 protesters have left 76 police officers injured. Mass rallies are expected during the day.
World leaders face their own divisions over climate change and trade.
Trump-Putin rendezvous - what are the main issues?
The two leaders are due to meet in the afternoon for an hour, Russian media say, though other reports suggest it could be about 30 minutes.

Trump will attend the G-20 summit in Hamburg, where he is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Dates: 7 – 8 July, 2017

Hamburg will host the twelfth G20 Summit on the 7th and 8th of July, 2017. More than twenty Heads of State or Government as well as representatives of international organisations will meet at the Messehallen Convention Centre. Learn more about the G20 Summit.

G20 leaders will meet in Hamburg, Germany, on 7 and 8 July 2017. The theme of the German presidency of the G20 is 'Shaping an interconnected world'.

The leaders will discuss the main topics of economic, financial, climate, trade, employment and development policy. Migration and refugee flows and are other key issues of global significance that will appear on the summit agenda.
The President of the European Council.

THE G20 summit in Hamburg will bring together world leaders including Theresa May, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.

Schedule:

03:00 GMT: continuation of arrivals to Hamburg Airport: Brazil, Netherlands, France, Italy, Guinea
08:00 GMT: official welcome by German Chancellor Angela Merkel
08:30 GMT: G20 Leaders’ Retreat: Fighting Terrorism (meeting protocol)
10:30 GMT: official welcome of other leaders by German Chancellor Angela Merkel
11:00 GMT: working lunch (first working session): Global Growth and Trade
Time TBC: arrival of leaders at the Elbphilharmonie; family photo
17:00 GMT: concert at the Elbphilharmonie (photo opportunity at the beginning)
18:30 GMT: dinner for G20 participants and spouses

Justice for Navalny
Fuck jewtin,RT and russian trolls who play both sides of the game everywhere.

Hi liberal faggot, your Navalny is getting funded by (((Khodorkovsky))) and wants to enable LGBT parades in russia, undermining russia for NATO's sake to make it into second Sweden. And Soros is a business partner of Khodorkovsky.

archive.fo/SnfVw

archive.fo/O5n4R

When is the Trump/Putin speech? I want to watch it live. Can't find any info.

Putin not being the hope of the White man, or any politics aside, I'm not convinced they could have slip that one past us. Or that it would never come up. Or that a jewess would do factory work. Though if someone has more info or evidence I'm all ears.

Top Kek.

BUMP IT HAS BEGUN

WAKE UP NIGGERS

Yawn, its some "German" guy yapping on about something with no translation.

Is Junker ever sober?
Is it Korsakov's syndrome?

Yeah need a stream that translates this shit.

they speaking english again the stupid kike decided to talk in german

Sink the boats from North Africa. Smuggler problem solved.

When does the God Emperor speak? I don't want to watch these cucks being gay.

lol, she asks if Merkel is the new protector of the Western civilization?

Hopefully soon my young padawan

I came here to listen to President Trump.

what a tease

Where is everyone? There are too many cucks on the stream.

Probably don't want to listen to low energy cucks talk about boring stuff.

mainly watching german engineering coated with black car paint rolling in.

shitposting is not scheduled to start until trump shows up.

All leaders have been seated, Trump is sitting between Merkel and May on the far left. Rest of the room is a bunch of men. Putin and others are down a few more seats in the middle.

I found the actual livestream

g20.org/Webs/G20/DE/Home/home_node.html

Just scroll down a bit, it's under the Live: G20-Gipfel - Weltbild des "Berliner Modells title

kek, maybe we'll get to see Trump bully the Mexican president again.

It's not showing anything, has it not started yet or is my internet just slow?

Head bean.

stuff is happening here

thread theme

They took a break from streaming because the meeting between all the leaders is private.
But right now it looks like something just started up again.

I think youtube is a better place to watch the stream because of the chatbox, but I put this link up just incase youtube acts like a good goy and takes down the streams.

Feel like I'm watching the republican debates mixed with the olympics right now

Fug. No idea which stream is current stream. You'd think G20 stream would be official, but its just two faggots standing around scratching their arses.

Trump in private meeting, names the jew says "fuck the fed." IMF leaders burst into tears. Putin shoves his boot up Macron's Rothschild ass. Day 1 of G20 summit.

one could hope

Has the notorious hacker and Russian leader Vlad arrived yet?

Yeah they're all sitting comfy in a circle jerk pose sitting down on tiny little couch cushions with a hooka in the middle.

Only feed I see live current, not much but folks standing around and watching some faggot flute girl.

Thats the protest stream.

Lol. No matter where you go on earth, the left are a pack of unwashed, drug-addled degenerates. In every country they're identical.

I'm just waiting for the saltmine when Trump and Putin are in the same room.

Turnkike, meet Merkel.

G20 probably had to place a surcharge on Norway to pay the catering bill for this hambeast.

THICC

I think they're live on Ruptly again.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUY8RM2ZJw4

Or it could be a replay. All these jewtube streamers are lax at noting when it's live or not.

THEY'RE TALKING IT'S HAPPENING

Merkel is surprisingly tolerable when you have no idea what the fuck she's saying

Modi in deep contemplation.

Holy shit, is THAT what Merkel sounds like? She sounds like an actual human woman.

Senegal's representative eagerly awaiting negotiations on subsidies for the latest in grubworm extraction technologies.

where to find translated stream?

Haven't found one yet.

That's alright, post it if you do.

They're called orcs

What's up with those weird crease lines on Merkel's chin?
Also that architecture/decor is disgusting.

nice dubs

Oh God, just imagine the cabbage smell.

Meeting between german and american foreign secretary just had to be canceled due to antifags.

Wait. Did we just teleport to the river??

Who are these riverfaggots?

Merkel kicked out the press, so we have to watch these two fags for now

Is there a stream with english translation? I don't speak kraut yet.

The media already has the Drumpf is an orange clown stories lined up and ready to go.

LA Times: If Putin flatters Trump, he can get almost anything from our president

archive.is/iCLi7

Business Insider: 'Putin will eat President Trump's lunch': Experts weigh in on how Trump should approach Putin

archive.is/q6xci

Come on Krauts, get your shit together.

Meanwhile every other liberal rag is saying TRUMP WILL START WW3 WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

(checked)
Now the boat footage makes sense. That cut to the river with no explanation was just bizarre. - official livestream is all over the place.

And that's a good thing. I am waiting!

I'd never thought I'd see the day where G20 meetings would make me sympathize more with the presidents than the protestors. Those people are complete failures. Do you guys think Soros pays his lapdogs to protest just to piss everyone off? Or is this collateral damage everyone has to eat up because the golems sometimes act on their own?

bretty kewl

When is Trump meeting with Putin?

One post above yours, user, 's all we know.

It doesn't matter and you shouldn't sympathize with either.
G20 is still a den of snakes that has a globalist agenda in mind, with Trump at least partially involved due to America's continued training of "good rebels" in Syria and attacks on Assad. The protestors are controlled op that's designed to make the average kraut associate rebellion against the state with retards who torch random peoples' cars, effectively putting the brakes on any new anti-state movement that wants to attract new members.
The jews always play both sides and this is absolutely no different.

Kek. Not only have Trump and Putin organised a meeting, they're snubbing climate change talks to do so. This timeline best timeline.

Kek this is a form of shitposting we don't have words for yet.

What did they mean by this

Both countries are exporters of hydrocarbons. It's not really surprising.

Well done krauts.

Oooohh, I get it now.

Release the golems on the goyim. Golems destroy goyim property. Normies reject golems and sympathize with the globalists. Fucking Soros.

His mom's profile isn't that bad. She looks shocked, like she saw an actual jew for the first time.

People on photographs of that age all looked a little spooked, it's the same with my great grandparents because it was the first time they saw a camera.

These people are beyond retarded

hehe, look who Trump is next to, think he's smashing Mrs. May?

Nah I recon he's smashing that chink boipussy.

omfg

WTF am I witnessing?

Is that Juncker ? He looks like a faggot cuck, especially on the second pic.

is it just me or is putin looking pretty bashful? he's so tsundere

Leave, leave and never come back

Yeah, where is his legendary poker face ? These two have to be the best buddies right now.

Fuck off goon

Hehe

Not just that but juncker has the
JUST
posture and expression

He looks like he's about to hoverhand Trump.

Gas yourselves kikes

FOR THE ETERNAL KVETCHING OF JUDEN

Merkel's nipples are so hard they're showing through her suit jacket.

Is an arm pat the male equivalent of a head pat for cute anime girls? Is it a sign of affection from Trump to Putin?

There are times when ignorance is bliss. You have ruined that for me, user. Ruined.

yes

Who is that bottom right? Tusk?

I… I didn't need to see that.

memes bled into reality
AGAIN

what did he mean by this? srs though i've never seen this before
you also see putin hesitate a little bit before he reaches his hand out for trump (he keeps his hand curled in close to himself sort of until the last second)

It's not exactly a good sign that Trump is making friends with the guy in whose eyes George Bush saw a beautiful soul, same faggot who's friends with Ramzan Kadyrov, an ex KGB agent and a firm believer in multicultural Russia in which holohoax exposure is illegal. With such friends, who needs enemies?

allow me to be a fool that wants Russia and America as friends

It's a manly way of upholding someone. Just look at Putin's reaction, it's the look of a boy being told by his father to get back on the bike he just fell from and retry until he succeeds. It's the look of someone being encouraged to persist and fight. And when he's standing with his hands one on another, he's so cheered up he has to retain himself from erupting with joy right away.

He grabbed him under the arm just like in the photo

Yes that's him, and yes, that's what he looks like. Because he is one.

And he thinks he can stump the Trump. Sad!

I'm one hundred percent behind trump and Putin alliance you cuck wit

Anything the media is against I am for.

Heck, they don't have to be 'friends'. If they're simply left alone each to their own devices, with some trade deals to promote each others' best interests (read: no China kikery), than that is perfect already.

There was a skit on Brit tv recently about Merkel, a skype call with Trudeau, and a can of whipping cream. I really, really wish I had the clip right now.

Putin is a judo master, maybe Trump was being friendly AND cautious? The forearm pat is usually what you do before going in for a hug with an old friend too.

it just politic, bro

also,
look at and tell me this man doesnt have a big warm fuzzy secret heart

Normally I'd agree, except that every single jew, politician, and media hack was seemingly frothing at the cunt over the thought of war with Russia.

Hahahahaha
This junker fellow thinks he can make Trump stay in the Paris agreement by citing their countries laws? That we MUST follow?
Fucking delusional.
Can't wait until europe regains their balls and ousts these fuckers

Putin hesitates because he wants to make sure Trump isn't going to try and strongarm him.
Then trump pats him under the arm instead of anywhere else as not to patronize him.
Based on how Trump has shaken the hands of others before this should be seen as a huge sign of respect or camaraderie. Constantinople soon.

You should really watch the Putin Interviews.
It has Holla Forums tier material. Normies can't into it. Definitely check it out. It will answer the questions you just posed.

This fucking cuck.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gee Junker it's crazy how fucking wrong you were. He get's cuck'd by Poland, then Trump, what's next? Will he get rekt by North Africa next?

probably drunk like usual

Whatever you say m80, do the opposite of what the news say except when they praise Trump's actions. The media was shitting on low IQ idiot Bush too so I guess he was /ourguy/ all along too. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

The innocent people that died due to his orders in hostage situations and certain apartment buildings would disagree with you.

It would never happen, the whole Russia shit that to my amazement goes on to this day was fake controversy to stump Trump.

I did, I saw a lot of smug lying through his teeth like he always does, especially on his anti corruption meetings. The guy who made it might as well be a RIDF shill who posts here with the amount of Putin dick sucking.

He is swaying while steadying himself with the table. Looks like you're spot on, lol.

Putin Trump meeting up next on the live stream. If it's the same as the France-Canada one that just took place we will only get to see the first few minutes of pleasantries and no actual speaking.

Stop lying, you filthy Serb.

Fuck they just changed it to a Brazil presser.

But that was on here before the election?

The stream is fucking dogshit, they keep switching it up. I stopped when they started showing old footage as "live".

I don't remember when I posted it but I remember being annoyed by the way Trumps arm looked in the original.

That's adorable.

Ok it was you I remember a part of that thread now, the "give him energy ones". Possibly right after Brexit is where I'd place it.

I'm watching the stream straight from the g20 website. Hasn't done any replay bullshit on me like the youtube fags are doing.
It's still pretty cancer though, you can tell the media is just an afterthought for the newsreels and not actually supposed to be a streaming event.

How soon until there's rule 34 of Trump and Putin, shota style?

Yurop is already getting rekt and cuck'd by North Africa, user.

he's a well known drunkard

Very well then, haha. So Junker just keeps on losing.

OY VEY GOYIM THIS IS JUST HEARSAY, YOU'RE NOT ANTI-SEMETIC ARE YOU?

Jesus Christ, please don't meme this.

WHY CONTAIN IT

Shadman again?

Reminds me of that VN where all the dictators are drawn as girls.

DELETE FAGGOTS FROM THE LIFE'S PREMISES

Stop teasing and post it

except that's what the guy wants

Yep.
When the skin is rubber, and the lines chicken scratch, you can be sure. It's Shadman.

wew

These faggots think they can handle the prosperity of Europe, but can't even handle a couple pints.

Kek, look at Trump's face

I guess his antics would be kinda funny if he also wasn't unelected genocidal lunatic

See if you can guess them all Holla Forums

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

Can't go full ethnostate without powerfull allies, can he?

By that logic Merkel is just waiting for EU's total control of Europe and an existing EU personal military force before she goes full fash. All the new mosques built in Germany and Russia was just a ploy to lure more shitskin muslims in for easy genocide, at last I truly see!

You cry proofs, but you don't bring any. Go back to sucking Dugin's cock, Ivan.

Honest to god, this timeline has turned out to be so fucking loopy, I almost question if this is true.

Fugg you think this is intentional?

I bet T_D steals this from here before the day is done.

It could be intentional. Trump did the pepe pose last time he went to Europe. He knows way more than most people realize and he's smart enough to send us signals too.

pretty sure that pic came from cuckchan btw. Not that it matters

Don't forget that the Soros family also collaborated with Nazis and gave up fellow jews which means that Adolf Hitler was a kike plant tasked with getting millions of whites killed instead of a man who loved his nation and wanted to break the kike hold over it.
I really hope that this caliber of retarded shit on the level with filterman's "the nazis want to destroy the white race through globalism" gets posted by shills with an agenda and not actual posters who do it for free.

EURO ANONS STEAL GUNS FROM THE GANGS AND SHOOT THESE FUCKS

that karma is mine. you other faggots itt better not post that. look for me on the front page later today and make sure to upvote me when you see it

to further reinforce this theory (not that i believe it), the repeated pats that trump gave putin could have been to emphasize the fact that his hand is there, ie "look, i'm putting my hand here just like the memes"

Nice boat.

Trump and Putin being interviewed live now: rt.com/on-air/395552-g20-protests-hamburg-summit/

Get the fuck out plebbit scum. Reported.

Caught the very end of it, didn't hear much.

Not much said, too many fucking faggot press taking photos to hear anything.

Yeah, wasn't much there unfortunately. RT have posted a video here: rt.com/news/395596-putin-trump-meet-g20/

Putin not using his normal translator for some reason

Now, user, why would anyone do that? Surely the fate of the white race (which includes Latin Americans and Russians) hang in the balance of our redpilled discussions.

>. Speaking (((English)))

Wrong thread

Never

i wouldnt even call it bait because i never imagined anybody could fall for it. my dad is an admin and i'll have you permabanned

Nah he wouldn't spoonfeed us like that. pretty sure the pats are genuine. Remember how quickly he did the pepe pose, it was a split second thing.

Again, reported.

again, my dad is an admin so get ready to have your IP banned from all wifi

Soros funds these impotent protests to make sure that no effective protests form. If there were no funded protests, then the protest vacuum would compel people to protest for real.

You can either be a fan of both of them, or hater of both of them. You just can't love Trump without loving Putin.

Someone needs to make one if these based on liberty showing the usa,South Korea,japan, ect.

I was wondering why nobody has posted this yet.

I agree.

Anatolian Reconquista confirmed?

Don't let the fedorathiests / LARPagans hear you say that.

her'es shota trump giving him bread so he doesn't have to wait in russian bread queque
someone draw putin,

Add 1940s/50s Australia to the list

Fantastic shitpost

I don't get it.

Just an expression of disgust. Imagine trying to say a long, drawn out "yuk" but never making it to the 'k'. That's what EU-ghhh would sound like.

>I remember

I don't think that sound is very obvious from "ghhh". Maybe change it to just

yuge

But "yuge" is a word with positive associations. Not good for insulting the EU.

The experiment has been a EU-ge mistake tbh

That's better.

Topkek.

Hey Latvia-kun still butthurt from last thread?

Go back to TRS.

Fuck off nigger

Some early salt-mining from the NYT shills. These fags probably thought Trump would have already been impeached by now and Putin would be on the dock in a U.N. Tribunal.

archive.is/kaSXw
archive.is/kAkmp

Hey Jean, look at the screen, I've finished my beautiful flying machine.

Just 5 minutes alone in a room with one of these pukes, pleeease.

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

Eww.

EXECUTE THEM ALL

some salt from pizza boy's twitter.

*high shrill shriek* mr… mr. president will you bring up election meddling!?!

also funny trump is the only one running around without that gay ass g20 lapel pin

I guess when you like 12 year olds you gotta keep up with that hip lingo.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why should Trump need the support of people from other nations and besides doesn't he know people who'd voice positive opinion of Trump could get jailed for hate speach

holy shit the troll in chief does it again

the camel toe joke got me, lel.

Heh. What a grade-A faggot.

Trump reminds me of my Dad, who if he were invited to G20 would be wearing that damn lapel pin too. It's kind of a power move in a way. He's saying, I like this pin because this is super cool that I'm here making history with all these world leaders and I know they think they're too cool to wear the pin, but I'm gonna rock this shit.

How would you feel if you got your ass beat him, Holla Forums?

brock the faggot's shekels well spent

impossible

Only slightly better than if I got my ass beat by Lowtax.

Pedosta literally said he had nothing to do with the DNC lmao and crying about Russians "hacking" his email when it was a fucking Romanian who just did some phishing because StoneTear is a fucking moron.

WE GOT A CEASEFIRE DEAL

This is what like 25-30th ceasefire ?

I dont get it. A ceasefire for who? Are we fighting Russia and Syria? Who represents ISIS again?

NOOOOO STUPID GOY
SHUT IT DOWN NOW

Also talks in Kazakhstan, interesting, the new capital of the kikes in Eurasia will be brokering the deal huh.

>inb4 Trump promised Putin he won't fire on Syria again in exchange for support against Israel?

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

>HAMBURG, Germany (AP) — The United States and Russia have reached agreement on a cease-fire in southwest Syria, three U.S. officials said Friday as President Donald Trump held his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
archive.fo/UPV4F

This is not news faggot

>inb4 assad gasses more beautiful babies so the US has no choice but to renege on the agreement.
Call me cynical.

is this news?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights_Law

Israel occupied Golan Heights, now they signed the cease-fire.

>yfw the ceasefire is both countries pulling out and letting assad make Syria great again

Fuck no, let Russia bolster Syria's defenses while Assad fixes things.

obongo btfo

Really how.

So when is Trump's speech?

I understand, but allowing Assad to clean up on his own, which he can do when not assaulted by cia/Mossad/isis, will be a strong message and a very good geopolitical move

I agree, but Syria needs just a bit of support until they can stand on their own two feet in military defense.

Im about to go out user im sorry but google 'Astana' also pic related.

Is anyone else getting nervous with this opera house?
What if, you know…

Dubs confirm everything will be fine.

last night I had 4 hour marathon it is awesome, there are memes involved

Concert live.

oh my

Ode to Joy right now.

They are both trying very hard to ignore each other.

Trump makes it very clear that something is wrong because they are not making contact with each other.

She was just cut off from leaving her hotel Trump probably already asked what he can do to retaliate against the communist faggots

Trump is in the weaker position (as is fit) because he has to make his point; Putin merely has to look.

THIS IS THE NEWEST SHILL METHOD you kikes are absolute amateurs

Maybe you're right, but I look like that when I'm at a boring even with my significant other.

Oh, you're just shit at reading body language. Never mind.

No seriously it's the newest shill tactic, being terrible nonverbal behavior analysts.

Trump appears to get along with him better than Bush Jr did.

Who even made the meme pic? It just showed up on Holla Forums one day and has been shared since. Was it made or just transported to the past?

Even the orchestra has the "stop clapping" look holy shit

What if your shitty (((tv))) shows were real? yeah no, go away. You and the body language analysts can go and stay go.

is Macron gay?

that's fine too
even if Assad loses.
It's none of our business.
The best thing to happen for the west would be russia and US gtfo of Syria.
Let assad handle his own shit, whether it be good or bad. Don't intervene no matter what.

He's just looking for a new dad to cuck him with his motherwife

You have to be controllable and with the gang.
IT of course backfires when an alpha goes and wreck everything. And these puppets can't even oppose him since they all want to be dominated.
There's no world leader that could oppose him in the world with the exception of Putin.
And Chinks are already natural cuckbois.

Holy fuck its the same pose as in the memes.

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Kek he looks like a schoolgirl.

That looks ominous.

dubs did indeed confirm

He looks like he's about to get some pussy

He is.

>"Russians commited a crime when they stole my emails"

HEILED

It's coming lads, I can fucking feel it.

God I hope so.

I can't shake the feeling man, especially after the past couple days.

Really feels to me like Trump's confirming allies who will be by our side should something happen, quite possibly close down the road.

Trump shitposts on twitter. Putin shitposts with his nothing but body language.

That's Putin meeting up with George Bush.

Incidentally, I think this image needs an update. What's the best picture of Trump and Putin together?

If shit kicks off and we go to help Poland I'm enlisting immediately to fight for my ancestral homeland. There could very well be a crusade.

Hmm, sounds familiar. Almost like Poland recently met with another group.

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/hungary-leads-central-european-countries-against-mass-migration

Oh and now Mattis is meeting with the Bongs. c-span.org/video/?430994-2/defense-secretary-james-mattis-meeting-british-defense-secretary-michael-fallon

There's been an odd feeling in the ether for some years now. Like humanity has been slowly climbing up some degenerate rollercoaster waiting for the big plunge. A lot of armchair soothsayers have been predicting weak Happenings, almost like false-flags to kill energy, and they've all fallen through, but that feeling still remains.
I'm not that into /x/ shit, but even I've felt a sort of shift into some strange gear, like we've been doing 80 for a while but shit's about to get real.
Who knows?

OH FUCK

rt.com/news/395649-ukraine-putin-trump-bilateral-channel/

It feels like this literally all the time. Modern life is so unnatural.

It's felt a bit like it for a while, but the past 48 hours REALLY feel like it. He's doing what I'd do if I was about to fight.

Just like it fucking should be.
No bullshit about muh feefees or muh poor somalian rapefugees or other libertarian bullshit, that should have no place in politics.

He's been calling Trump Daddy all week.

Im a little drunk but here goes, Kazakhstan is a majority muslim country and has several hundred people fighting for ISIS, its the 9th largest country in the world (physical size) provides a quarter of all israeli oil, and was given a two year seat on the security council that started jan 1st this year. the country lies on the border of afghan, russia, china, india, pakistan, iran, syria. Kikes are running the show.

The capital city is basically cut off from the rest of the country as some future hellscape its design is ((((masonic)))) to the core.

forgot to add, URANIUM to the list of plunder

here is a book that laid it all out in 2004 'Israel's Quest for Recognition and Acceptance in Asia: Garrison State Diplomacy' It details most of the Eurasia plan.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=8Uppw1MuRhkC&pg=PA3&lpg=PA448&ots=bEnXfVqq4o&focus=viewport&dq=israel kazakhstan relations uranium

CHECKED

Meeting with Chairman of the J. Rothschild Capital Management Jacob Rothschild

"The two sides exchanged their views on the prospects of investment cooperation between Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom. Nursultan Nazarbayev also spoke about the planned creation of the Astana international financial center and expressed his interest in further strengthening of the existing partnership.

Jacob Rothschild , in turn, noted good prospects of Kazakhstan in acquiring the status of the financial hub of the Central Asian region."

How is this dude not in jail?

These digits require a check.

This gave me a good laugh.

Trump negotiating the ceasefire was a massive win. Nobody wants another goddamn war, and russia wants us to leave them alone or to help. If Russia suddenly turns on North Korea in the near future we can imagine how it was engineered.

i have the strangest feeling that we're going to be blindsided by something none of us see coming