80s movie

80s movie

Other urls found in this thread:

88-films.myshopify.com/
amazon.co.uk/s?merchant=A2R768MMDO7AOO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a great film and I enjoy eggs off a hooker's stomach.

The Final Cut is not an 80's film, at least post an original poster if you're going with top 100 picks.

’80s film

too many cumskins

Well, we didn't have black people back then.

Fine, mom.

So like, were they naked the whole time? Is he fucking the back of the skull?

This movie was superior to Reddit Wars in any way or form.

reported and filtered

Yes, but we're talking 80s. Please respect the thread topic.
(Consider this your first infraction)

Would've made a great movie if Pedowood had taken it more seriously back then. Instead we got a shitty direct-to-tv Disney adaptation.

Dude the 80's LMAO

Like pottery

Gotta love those ’80s Conan knock-offs.

Fuck, I wish I could get a hold of these on Blu-ray (region 2).

88 Films sells them through amazon.co.uk

I only use Amazon as a last resort. If I can avoid using Amazon I do.
I have both on DVD, though I hope to find them on VHS as well - finding them on big box VHSes would be even better than a Blu-ray release.

I would be okay with NY becoming an apocalyptic city prison.

88-films.myshopify.com/
order direct then

Always a shame how it was never as cool as the poster, but still fuck did I love me some Conan knock offs.

LEAVE THE BRONX
YOU ARE ORDERED TO LEAVE THE BRONX

Neat. I was afraid shipping to outside the UK would be expensive, but this looks great!

I can't not love 80s movies.

They also have a merchant storefront through Amazon.co.uk so you're just using Amazon as the processor, but they are shipping direct to you. I've shopped around before importing, price or shipping may be cheaper one way or another for international.

It's also worth nothing that if you're not a UK resident and login with an account from your home country, or mail address to destination outside of the UK, the Amazon UK website will deduct the countries VAT (value added tax) which was something like 16%, iirc, but only occurs for products stock and sold by Amazon, not for fulfilling third party vendors prices.

amazon.co.uk/s?merchant=A2R768MMDO7AOO ("Film Seller 44" is '88 Films')

Why?

I really wanna get some of those dvd megapacks where its just like 10 shlock films in one pack or whatever. Are there any companies that specialize solely in packaging old somewhat crappy movies together into bundles?

Just go on youtube and search full 80s movies.

The versions included in the megapacks are usually shit though, vhs tape masters or early dvd era. The copies on youtube are sometimes better.

There's also lots of obscure films being remastered by independent blu-ray labels, but these films typically were privately produced and owned by independent production companies outside of the major studio back catalogs, tracking down the original elements and securing licensing takes a lot of effort to restore in HD, and the labels are lucky if they sell 1000 copies to break-even and fund their next restoration. Due to the licensing complexity you often don't find these films on TV or streaming either, and unless your a member of some exclusive private trackers, they don't circulate much on the public trackers.

>mfw it looked like The Penis of Gwendoline in the thumbnail

best meme since bane

Just watched it for the first time recently, but it's my new favorite high school movie, even better than Breakfast Club

I will see you all in hell where at least we can laugh.

bump

Yor's World.

Wut anime?

kino

Blipverts are TV that literally blows your mind.
Were blipverts kino?

That poster is aesthetic asf

Does anyone know what this one is from?